PDA

View Full Version : How Desperate Is Hillary?

Brainster
4th January 2008, 03:09 PM
According to Howie Carr (http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/columnists/view.bg?articleid=1064532) (Boston conservative talk radio personality), she's buying advertisements on Rush Limbaugh's program!

She’s got more money than God, and how is her campaign spending it? They’re buying ads on my radio show, and Rush Limbaugh’s. Michael Savage must have been sold out.

:jaw-dropp

For the record, I still think Hillary's got a chance, but this is certainly an oddball place to go fishing for votes.

ConspiRaider
4th January 2008, 05:31 PM
Brain, that is definitely weird, if true. I'd been kind of semi-split in campaign contributions to Hillary and Edwards. More to Hillary, but this Iowa thing is a major blow. She comes in 3rd!!! Wow. That is a shock. If she is desperate enough now to try and get right wingers with her by advertising on winger radio? Trouble. I may have to re-evaluate Edwards. Still have a month to decide, California is in with Super Tuesday.

MaGZ
4th January 2008, 05:43 PM
Brain, that is definitely weird, if true. I'd been kind of semi-split in campaign contributions to Hillary and Edwards. More to Hillary, but this Iowa thing is a major blow. She comes in 3rd!!! Wow. That is a shock. If she is desperate enough now to try and get right wingers with her by advertising on winger radio? Trouble. I may have to re-evaluate Edwards. Still have a month to decide, California is in with Super Tuesday.

What is stopping you from supporting Obama?

Puppycow
4th January 2008, 05:50 PM

Good question.

ConspiRaider
4th January 2008, 05:52 PM
That you support him. I could never vote for someone you favored. What would people think? Got my street rep to consider.

Why are you voting for Obama?

danielk
4th January 2008, 06:06 PM
MaGZ plans to vote for Obama? :eek:

Tsukasa Buddha
4th January 2008, 06:13 PM
MaGZ plans to vote for Obama? :eek:

I was just going to post that :) .

I think the universe is tilting...

ConspiRaider
4th January 2008, 06:46 PM

Just trying to knock him off his game.

And you see? It worked.

corplinx
4th January 2008, 07:14 PM
Democrats listen to Rush Limbaugh as well. They just don't agree with him. I don't agree with Rush Limbaugh but its usually the most entertaining show on if I leave work around lunchtime to run errands.

Hillary wants to reach voters that TV spots might be missing. Good for Hillary.

Brainster
4th January 2008, 07:30 PM
Democrats listen to Rush Limbaugh as well. They just don't agree with him. I don't agree with Rush Limbaugh but its usually the most entertaining show on if I leave work around lunchtime to run errands.

And independents who can vote in either primary. Smart old school, I'm not so sure it's smart in the internet era; she'll surely take some criticism for it online.

Darth Rotor
4th January 2008, 08:09 PM
{to MaGZ}

Why are you voting for Obama?
*Larry the Cable Guy voice*

"Now that's funny, I don't care who ya are." :D

DR

New Ager
4th January 2008, 11:47 PM

No, that will happen if he wins the Presidency.

New Ager
4th January 2008, 11:50 PM
CNN has advertised on the O'Reilly Factor, so not that big of a surprise that Hillary would buys ads on Rush's show which is the most listened to talk show in America.
One goes where the people are.

Dorian Gray
5th January 2008, 01:14 AM

Another good question is: why did Limbaugh take her money?