PDA

View Full Version : The Accident at Ferrybridge

peteweaver
10th January 2008, 04:15 AM
On the 1st Nov 1965, three of the eight cooling towers at Ferrybridge Powerstation near Castleford in Yorkshire, collapsed during high winds.

No plane hit any of the cooling towers, and wind tunnel tests on a single model tower had been a success.

What would troofers make of this?

leftysergeant
10th January 2008, 04:23 AM
Oh, PIFFLE! The designs were right. Those towers should have withstood the winds. "Vortices" my arse. Some engineer built the all wonky and rigged them to collapse as job security.

Whadda ya mean, I sound like a twoofer?

What are you looking at?

uk_dave
10th January 2008, 04:57 AM
You have already made your mind up by having 'accident' in the title of this thread so I'm not going to participate because the stack is decked and you're all big ad hom meanies with smelly pants

MG1962
10th January 2008, 05:36 AM
On the 1st Nov 1965, three of the eight cooling towers at Ferrybridge Powerstation near Castleford in Yorkshire, collapsed during high winds.

No plane hit any of the cooling towers, and wind tunnel tests on a single model tower had been a success.

Where is the NIST report - why are they taking so long - What are they trying to hide - who shot Mr Burns

Uncle Vanya
10th January 2008, 07:37 AM

Where is the youtube video with ominous sounding music? Once they get their hands on that they'll be in business.

CptColumbo
10th January 2008, 10:18 AM
Yesterday, a tanker truck overturned on a major highway in Minneapolis. Some news organizations initially reported it as diesel, now they say it was gasoline.

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=492272
http://wcco.com/local/fuel.tanker.truck.2.626246.html

Cover-up?

uk_dave
10th January 2008, 11:24 AM
Ha! There's not even a country called 'minneapolis'. PWNED!

CptColumbo
10th January 2008, 12:32 PM
Ha! There's not even a country called 'minneapolis'. PWNED!
I will consider myself "PWNED."

nicepants
10th January 2008, 12:51 PM

No doubt, in the weeks prior to the collapse, there were unusual and unprecedented "cooldowns" involving strange men in coats.

tsg
10th January 2008, 03:57 PM
Dustification! Laser printers from space!

OldTigerCub
10th January 2008, 07:20 PM
NWO agents disguised as cement contractors supplied concrete specially formulated to disolve spontaneously under high wind conditions.