PDA

View Full Version : The Ground Zeros, part 4.1

Gravy
16th January 2008, 03:54 AM
I started this video in July but haven't touched it since September. This is the first 8 minutes. The rest is mostly complete and contains truther nuttery aplenty, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to finishing it. A few bits, like the Funky Bus song and the subtitle "Agog," are explained in the unfinished part. Enjoy.

DARjxb4S4es

Tweeter
16th January 2008, 04:17 AM
That truther rally was large. I bet you were scared.

Undesired Walrus
16th January 2008, 04:52 AM
Is this what you were up to when we see you recording on your camera in the History Channel program?

Everything
16th January 2008, 05:00 AM
It's was a bit annoying having to wait two and a half minutes for the show to start. I suggest you people use this time to get some popcorn.

edit: I thought that it was starting. Turns out the whole thing was like that...

GStan
16th January 2008, 05:26 AM
It's was a bit annoying having to wait two and a half minutes for the show to start. I suggest you people use this time to get some popcorn.

edit: I thought that it was starting. Turns out the whole thing was like that...

Waiting 2 1/2 minutes for it to start is annoying? Think how that compares to waiting 6+ years and counting for a single piece of evidence from the Truth Movement.

Funny stuff Mark. Thanks.

GStan
16th January 2008, 05:29 AM
By the way, Welcome to the forum Everything.

TheDoLittle
16th January 2008, 07:32 AM
I'll reserve my critique of the film until it is finished, but so far I like what I see.

Keep up the good work!

Gravy
16th January 2008, 01:21 PM
Is this what you were up to when we see you recording on your camera in the History Channel program?Yes, they were filming me filming Paul Isaac Jr. They didn't capture him getting way freaky, but I did.

A W Smith
16th January 2008, 01:55 PM
That was priceless, I really wish it could be finished. Great Job, I briefly caught a third of a second glimpse of a clip from a prelinger (http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=prelinger) video. Sillier Bulls (http://www.archive.org/details/PRELINGER_SILLIER_BULLS)

Gravy
16th January 2008, 02:26 PM
That was priceless, I really wish it could be finished. Great Job, I briefly caught a third of a second glimpse of a clip from a prelinger (http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=prelinger) video. Sillier Bulls (http://www.archive.org/details/PRELINGER_SILLIER_BULLS)I'm impressed! You, sir, have an excellent visual memory. Later, I satirize the Star Wars death ray crowd, and use the clip of Raymond Massey doing that public-service "there are no z-rays" anti-woo commercial.

Hyperviolet
16th January 2008, 03:34 PM
Hahahaha. Good video.

But - more clips of truthers are less comedy snippets!
Their words are far more entertaining than short clips could ever be.

MetalliSociety
16th January 2008, 04:03 PM
Pretty funneh...good job Mark. Hope you decide to finish it!

BTW what songs do you use in these videos?

Gravy
16th January 2008, 04:04 PM
Pretty funneh...good job Mark. Hope you decide to finish it!

BTW what songs do you use in these videos?Thanks. The songs are listed at the end of the video.

Unsecured Coins
16th January 2008, 04:12 PM
Mark, I SIMPLY must get some of your video clips from you.

Jonnyclueless
16th January 2008, 04:22 PM
Funny stuff, but pointing out the fake paper shield on the guys helmet was priceless.

dbalsdon
16th January 2008, 04:26 PM
That was hard to watch. I, mean, it was funny to watch, but hard to continue on past 4.34 - 4.36. lol

beachnut
16th January 2008, 05:01 PM

edit: I thought that it was starting. Turns out the whole thing was like that... There are a lot of idiots in 9/11 truth! Ground Zeros, perfect. Worth the wait!

WildCat
16th January 2008, 05:29 PM
LMAO at the pdoh diploma!

Quad4_72
16th January 2008, 05:59 PM
I loved the cameo from Tray Stacking Man. Priceless.

PhantomWolf
16th January 2008, 06:46 PM
Seems someone took offence, it's gone

Gravy
16th January 2008, 06:54 PM
No, it's still there. I had a Googlevideo disappear briefly last month, but it popped right back up again. Server issues, I guess.

PhantomWolf
16th January 2008, 06:56 PM
Hmmmm, strange, perhaps I got a "Sorry this video is no longer available" because too many people were watching it.

cisco
16th January 2008, 06:59 PM
Ehh, I hope you don't take offense at this. I don't mean it that way at all, just some constructive criticism.

I couldn't finish the video. Way too frantically edited. I got about halfway through and the longest shot I saw couldn't have been more than a couple seconds. Too many tv show & prelinger clips, etc.

If I didn't already know your reputation from this site I'm not sure it would be abundantly clear which side of the issue you were on from that video.

The Reality Movement needs some convincing videos, because unfortunately Youtube videos are the only kind of argument a lot of people will listen to, but I don't think this one is our knight in shining armor . . .

God I hope I don't sound like a dick. I'm not trying to. I love you, Gravy :).

PhantomWolf
16th January 2008, 07:01 PM
Ehh, I hope you don't take offense at this. I don't mean it that way at all, just some constructive criticism.

I couldn't finish the video. Way too frantically edited. I got about halfway through and the longest shot I saw couldn't have been more than a couple seconds. Too many tv show & prelinger clips, etc.

If I didn't already know your reputation from this site I'm not sure it would be abundantly clear which side of the issue you were on from that video.

The Reality Movement needs some convincing videos, because unfortunately Youtube videos are the only kind of argument a lot of people will listen to, but I don't think this one is our knight in shining armor . . .

God I hope I don't sound like a dick. I'm not trying to. I love you, Gravy :).

Remember the target audience is a bunch of ADHD inflicted teenagers.

Gravy
16th January 2008, 07:08 PM

God I hope I don't sound like a dick. I'm not trying to. I love you, Gravy :).Not at all. Your comments are welcome. This (segment) isn't a "debunking" video. It's just meant to be funny, and it cracks me up every time I watch it. :D

Gravy
16th January 2008, 07:11 PM
Remember the target audience is a bunch of ADHD inflicted teenagers.Actually, that's not the intent at all, so I may have missed the mark. The target audience is us: way too many inside jokes that outsiders wouldn't understand and truthers would only be offended by. It's (supposed to be) entertainment. :not_ripe:

RKOwens4
16th January 2008, 07:18 PM
Hilarious. Please finish the rest!

PhantomWolf
16th January 2008, 07:21 PM
Actually, that's not the intent at all, so I may have missed the mark. The target audience is us: way too many inside jokes that outsiders wouldn't understand and truthers would only be offended by. It's (supposed to be) entertainment. :not_ripe:

My fault, I forgot the smilie. :)

OldTigerCub
16th January 2008, 07:30 PM
Some great gags, Gravy! The Bollyn Squad police car gave me a particularly good chuckle....:D

Quad4_72
16th January 2008, 08:36 PM
Actually, that's not the intent at all, so I may have missed the mark. The target audience is us: way too many inside jokes that outsiders wouldn't understand and truthers would only be offended by. It's (supposed to be) entertainment. :not_ripe:

Yes I showed a couple of your videos to my girlfriend. She was not amused to say the least.:p