PDA

View Full Version : The Shill Game

Alferd_Packer
28th January 2008, 05:39 PM
Bill Douglas of OpEdNews, has written a beutiful example of total delusional paranoia.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/1/opedne_bill_dou_080126__22the_shell_game_22_is_.ht m

The black SUV with the smoked windows was a nice touch by the NWO, and the truck full of soldiers? a perfect way to end the day.

R.Mackey
28th January 2008, 05:50 PM
After 7 years of 9/11 Truth activism, I’ve got a pretty good sense of the rhythms of how things work. There have been pivotal times over these years when the attacks on me have amped up. In retrospect, those were the moments when something BIG was breaking through in the form of 9/11 truths having some affect that was scuttling neo-con plans, or getting a much larger segment of the population savvy to the 9/11 lies.

Seven years?!

By the way, why is there a turtle at the top of that webpage? I'm not complaining, I like turtles -- I just don't get it.

dudalb
28th January 2008, 05:54 PM
That webpage was a good example of "Bush Rage"....people hate so much they are willing to support anybody or anything that says something nasty about him,regardless of logic or reason.

OldTigerCub
28th January 2008, 05:57 PM
Hehe....I liked this point regarding his "Six events come to mind, regarding the correlation between “attacks” and “9/11 truth breakthroughs”:

6) The impending possible massive sales of “The Shell Game”

Much like the possible massive sales of Loose Change:Final Cut.....?

:roll:

Gord_in_Toronto
28th January 2008, 06:01 PM
Bill Douglas of OpEdNews, has written a beutiful example of total delusional paranoia.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/1/opedne_bill_dou_080126__22the_shell_game_22_is_.ht m

The black SUV with the smoked windows was a nice touch by the NWO, and the truck full of soldiers? a perfect way to end the day.

I own a curious device called a "camera". If someone parked in front of my house or came and stood looking at me through my window, I would take something called a "picture" that would record these events for proof that I am not paranoid.

Unless I really am paranoid, of course. :boggled:

Unsecured Coins
28th January 2008, 06:35 PM
The black SUV.

That'd be mine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/powers05/ElGoat.jpg

fuelair
28th January 2008, 06:53 PM
That webpage was a good example of "Bush Rage"....people hate so much they are willing to support anybody or anything that says something nasty about him,regardless of logic or reason.Well, I do hate it so much I wish it were true - but I am not an idiot so I realize it isn't and very carefully point out to people how much I loathe shrub BUT absolutely do not believe he did other than crap his pants and do something with a Goat when he heard about it.

Elizabeth I
28th January 2008, 07:12 PM

How can you stand to read that stuff? I didn't make it through Page 2.

Good Lt
28th January 2008, 07:50 PM
That'd be mine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/powers05/ElGoat.jpg

What's that thing hanging off the bumper?

Spanish moss?

A cord of thermite?

Unsecured Coins
28th January 2008, 07:53 PM
it's weeds growing through a crack in the asphalt. I mean... it's a super secret nano death ray blower upper thingy

Redtail
28th January 2008, 08:23 PM
LOL! Someone from the NSA e-mailed him to tell him "we're watching you."

Ok who missed the class on surveillance!?!?

jaydeehess
28th January 2008, 08:49 PM
By the way, why is there a turtle at the top of that webpage? I'm not complaining, I like turtles -- I just don't get it.

Let your cursor linger on the pic for a few seconds and all will be revealed my son.......

jaydeehess
28th January 2008, 08:53 PM
Seven years?!

A true visionary he is. Fighting the 9/11/01 lies since January 2001.

I think I now know who was responsible for all the (supposedly) odd options trades on 9/11/01.:D

Hokulele
28th January 2008, 09:23 PM
Apparently the man is an expert on Tolstoy as well.

By William E. Douglas, Jr., who is author of "The Amateur Parent – A Book on Life, Death, War & Peace, and Everything Else in the Universe."

Orphia Nay
28th January 2008, 11:28 PM
Yet another example of a twoofer being paranoid and having grandiose delusions.

I liked this bit from page 3:

Today if you google 9/11, you get 166 MILLION related websites. 911Truth.org is #3. 911Truth.org has been seen worldwide, even one of South Park’s characters wore a 911Truth.org t-shirt in an episode

... and got called a 'retard'. :newlol

Wildy
28th January 2008, 11:58 PM
How can you stand to read that stuff? I didn't make it through Page 2.

I stopped reading when he said something about his email address.