PDA

View Full Version : Creation Guys

FM21.105
11th May 2008, 04:15 PM
Apparently, the infamous youtube christian, venomfangx, (http://www.creationguys.com/) Eric Hovind, and a few others got together and created this new website. They're already trying to tear into evolution (With the same gibberish as usual), and they're only 4 episodes in.

Why do they still try? And when will they create better material?

Achán hiNidráne
11th May 2008, 06:59 PM
Why do they still try?

Because there are millions of bible-humpers in this country who are willing to believe.

Wowbagger
11th May 2008, 08:33 PM
They admit they are biased. But, for some reason, they also think Evolutionists are biased. They don't recognize that science attempts to filter out bias, by placing its ideas to the test. Sad, really.

shadron
11th May 2008, 10:09 PM
As opposed to what the DI is trying to do with ID and the wedge and the politics, which is to change American base philosophy, these people are simply saying they want their YEC and they want to proclaim it.

Creationism presumes the authority of Scripture and uses it to guide in studying the history of the Universe, Earth, and Life itself. ID doesn't elevate the sacred texts of any religious group, and merely relies on observational data to direct understanding.and

Creationism rejects the idea that all live descended via a tree of biological diversity into all of the forms we see today. Some of the most prominent ID Proponents are also Evolutionists and feel it is very helpful in understanding the diversity of life.All I can really say is more power to them, and may they split creationism in all its political divisions into warring camps. They certainly hold no truck with old age creationists, or any of the more (slightly more, anyway) rational variations; they are definitely in the Ken Ham AiG school.

Thunderf00t is going to have a field day if/when he returns to youtube.

shadron
11th May 2008, 10:33 PM
My god (metaphorically speaking). Their presentation has got to be about one of the most boring things I've had to yawn through. It's outlined and delivered with, perhaps, a single rehearsal, with lots of ad-lib thrown in. I'm embarrassed for them, somehow.

Talking heads. Two of them, that continuously reinforce each other in the dumb statements they make. They describe the fusion of the two ape genes into the human gene 2 accurately, and then they say that it is just routine biology at work - it doesn't prove a thing. Evolutionists made up a "narrative" to fill in the observed facts. Of course, they make no stab at it because they can't - god didn't tell them why he did it, even in His Book, so they can't say, and they are smug about proclaiming that.