PDA

View Full Version : Senior member of Illuminati breaks silence

Blue_Sargasso
25th June 2008, 01:18 PM
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread366322/pg1

Edited to remove complete breach of Rule 4.

Praktik
25th June 2008, 01:22 PM
Some imaginative writers out there...

Chaos
25th June 2008, 01:29 PM
A fairly artful marketing pitch, aimed at making gullible idiots buy those novels.

Drudgewire
25th June 2008, 01:33 PM
Liberators of what?

Of the human race. That’s our mission. To set humanity free from…sorry I must stop there.

And once again, the rogue unicorns come within inches of being exposed. That was a close one. http://www.lethalwrestling.com/upload/sweatdrop.gif

timhau
25th June 2008, 01:58 PM
Anyone want to bet which one of the twelve it was? My money is on Sergey.

Jontg
25th June 2008, 02:00 PM
Hey, at least it's more plausible than Icke's material--the man really needs to find a new hobby.

dudalb
25th June 2008, 02:00 PM
Three paragraphs into that interview my BS detector stopped because it has drained it's battery beeping.

MG1962
25th June 2008, 02:17 PM
Three paragraphs into that interview my BS detector stopped because it has drained it's battery beeping.

What model do you use - mine just exploded as the needle tried to go to 11

gumboot
25th June 2008, 02:42 PM
Clever idea... I actually really like that "old world order" bit.

KoihimeNakamura
25th June 2008, 03:56 PM
huh. Viral marketing gogogo.

Sunstealer
25th June 2008, 04:23 PM
What model do you use - mine just exploded as the needle tried to go to 11Then you need the new enhanced Spinal Tap model. $29.95 to you sir ;)

OldTigerCub
25th June 2008, 04:35 PM
Hehe....I liked this line:
Liberators of what?

Of the human race. That’s our mission. To set humanity free from…sorry I must stop there.

Whew....he almost let the secret slip, though I think it is safe to say the only thing he is likely on a mission to free is the hard earned money of a few suckers. :p

Complexity
25th June 2008, 04:45 PM
And you don't know what to make of it? Are you kidding?

Cl1mh4224rd
25th June 2008, 05:02 PM
Liberators of what?

Excuse me, why do you have to stop?
I was in danger of saying too much. I'm afraid I can't speak freely, given the nature of the secret the Illuminati are protecting, and the power of our enemies.

I'm sorry, but... god damn... this is probably the oldest trick in the book. That's a major red flag right there.

We are the very people who are waging the fiercest war against the enemy, trying to stop them choking the human race to death. We are the last and only hope for humanity. Everyone who opposes a New World Order is deluded - having swallowed the deceptions of the enemy - or is actively in the service of the powers that be: the Old World Order.

This is just plain retarded. The secretive society here is completely at odds with the stated goal of "freeing humanity". If you're trying to free humanity, don't you think you should let them in on it; expose how they're being played? Surely this version of the Illuminati has that knowledge, convincingly. Why hold on to it?

Lame, lame, lame...

Our enemy wishes to destroy us, and for that reason we must maintain our secrecy.

...by breaking your silence. Awesome.

We are breaking our silence because every now and again, when we judge the time is right, we try to communicate our ideas in coded form to those with ears to listen.

This just doesn't make lick of sense whatsoever. "Every once in a while we just want to let everyone know that we're communicating with secret, coded messages. But shhhh... it's a secret."

The men who wrote it were members of the Illuminati and they were captured and killed before they could release the key to decoding it.

So... no contingency plan, huh? Even knowing full-well that your "kind" are being hunted, so-to-speak? These people aren't very good at what they claim to do...

The Arthurian legends were our other main attempt to enter popular consciousness and reveal our true purpose. They succeeded to an extent, but our enemies were able to confuse our message by releasing alternative versions of the legends.So, now we are trying again.

Hey, here's an idea: don't be so frickin' vague. That just makes it easy for your "enemies" to muddy your "message". Revolutionary, I know...

And I can't actually finish the rest. Can anyone say "John Titor"?

Thunder
25th June 2008, 07:19 PM
was this put together by the same folks who did POTEZ? (Protocols of the Elders of Zion)

Ladewig
25th June 2008, 07:51 PM
A fairly artful marketing pitch, aimed at making gullible idiots buy those novels.

Indeed.

timhau
26th June 2008, 03:14 AM
I'm sorry, but... god damn... this is probably the oldest trick in the book. That's a major red flag right there.

So, does that mean Dan Brown wrote the piece?

aligula
26th June 2008, 07:03 AM
One of the series of books that this is advertising was recommended on the Richard and Judy book club. (Mind you, maybe that does point to some Illuminati conspiracy - I never could understand how they are STILL on TV.)

moon1969
26th June 2008, 08:55 AM
Sure and Boxcar Willie still was a reptilian alien and so was Bob Hope. How can you take Icke seriously when he claims that Bob Hope and Boxcar Willie were apart of the New World Order?

jmercer
26th June 2008, 09:01 AM
Some imaginative writers out there...

Major overstatement, IMO... :) I've read sci-fi plots I considered second rate that blew that out of the water. In fact, there was a PC game called Deus Ex that had a better plot and dialog than that bit of trash. :D

jaydeehess
26th June 2008, 09:41 AM
In one of the Austen Powers spy spoofs Scotty tells Dr.Evil "shoot him, shoot him in the head now" as DR. Evil prepares to set up an arcane way of killing Powers while no one watches to make sure it happens.

This comes to mind when reading of the insanely complex and arcane way these people have been trying to communicate with humanity through legends.

Just do it. Institute a massive e-mail spoof mailer and just come out and tell everyone what the score is. After reading that I still don't really know just who is out to destroy humanity or how they are doing it let alone how I could assist those who are fighting it. Admittedly I only read a few paragraphs but come on guy, if you want to get assistance come right out and ask for it.
Say it, do it now, clearly, and succicntly!

Scam or insane,,, 50-50 odds on each

Childlike Empress
26th June 2008, 09:53 AM
"Incredible Secret" aside, if you look at the original writings of the Bavarian Illuminati and their critics, from Benedikt Stattler to Pat Robertson mostly authoritarian religious nutjobs and/or protofascists, i would say that if they exist today, it's much more likely to be in the form described above than the common form believed in by the usual conspiracy theorists.

Ewige Blumenkraft!

jmercer
26th June 2008, 09:54 AM
Scam or insane,,, 50-50 odds on each

They're not necessarily mutually exclusive, you know. :)

Praktik
26th June 2008, 10:03 AM
Major overstatement, IMO... :) I've read sci-fi plots I considered second rate that blew that out of the water. In fact, there was a PC game called Deus Ex that had a better plot and dialog than that bit of trash. :D

ya, after I posted i realized how run of the mill it was.

And Deus Ex still gets a replay out of me every few years - so frickin good..;)

dudalb
26th June 2008, 10:22 AM
So, does that mean Dan Brown wrote the piece?

I hate Dan Brown and his Da Vinci Code crap, but he does not need a cheap tactic like this to sell his next novel.

CptColumbo
27th June 2008, 05:24 AM
I'll put it down on my list of books I have to read. Its number 935,627. Right after "the Turner Diaries," but before "T & Me" by George Pepard.

And once again, the rogue unicorns come within inches of being exposed. That was a close one. http://www.lethalwrestling.com/upload/sweatdrop.gif
"Its a wise man who never plays leap-frog with a unicorn." --Banacek

jaydeehess
28th June 2008, 10:17 AM
Scam or insane,,, 50-50 odds on each They're not necessarily mutually exclusive, you know. :)

Ok how about;
Scam, insane or, half scam+half insane,,, 33.3% odds on each:D

jaydeehess
28th June 2008, 10:18 AM
"Incredible Secret" aside, if you look at the original writings of the Bavarian Illuminati and their critics, from Benedikt Stattler to Pat Robertson mostly authoritarian religious nutjobs and/or protofascists, i would say that if they exist today, it's much more likely to be in the form described above than the common form believed in by the usual conspiracy theorists.

Ewige Blumenkraft!

In other words the more arcane and/or vague the description the more you like it?

BenBurch
29th June 2008, 11:15 PM
The Illuminati, or their occult successors linked by initiation, do exist today.

They, are as near as I can figure. the Ordo Templi Orientis, and are a fraternal organization of religious occultists and they have a hard enough time running their own order.

The OTO is in no danger of running the planet at least any time soon.

See; http://oto.org/

They don't look so dangerous now, do they?

Viper Daimao
30th June 2008, 09:06 AM
What do you mean the Illuminati (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(Marvel_Comics)) aren't real? They caused the whole recent World War (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_Hulk).

hamelekim
1st July 2008, 08:38 PM
Secret societies exist. The Skull and Bones is one of them. Powerful people belong to them, and they do control the world through business and politics.

You would be a fool to think that men with money, power, and ambition wouldn't use those tools to shape the world in any way they see fit. The goings on in the world are not just a series of accidents.

It has been said by past Presidents that "nothing in politics happens by accident, it is all planned". I tend to believe this given how human relationships work. When you hear about some senators sexual escapades, that was known about for a long time by people in power, they just ignored it until it served their purposes to reveal it.

BenBurch
1st July 2008, 10:47 PM
hamelekim,

Secret societies exist. But you know, most of them are just like country clubs. And the ones that aren't usually exist for providing a cover for things society disapproves of like sex and ritual magick or both combined...

Ladewig
2nd July 2008, 05:08 AM
When you hear about some senators sexual escapades, that was known about for a long time by people in power, they just ignored it until it served their purposes to reveal it.

So, what purpose was achieved by revealing Larry Craig's men's room escapades at the end of August instead of at the beginning of June?

Also, do you believe that these secret cabals include the top members of both political parties?

Cuddles
2nd July 2008, 07:52 AM
Secret societies exist. The Skull and Bones is one of them.

Sure, secret societies exist. The Skull and Bones definately isn't one of them, because it's not actually secret. The whole point of secret societies is that they're, you know, secret. It's the ones you don't know about that you should be worrying about. Although there's no point worrying about them since you don't know about them, and therefore can't do anything about it. Whatever "it" is. Assuming there even is an "it".

jaydeehess
2nd July 2008, 10:40 AM
Secret societies exist. The Skull and Bones is one of them. Powerful people belong to them, and they do control the world through business and politics.

Hardy "secret" given that so many non-members know of its existance. The detailed inner workings are not desseminated true.

You would be a fool to think that men with money, power, and ambition wouldn't use those tools to shape the world in any way they see fit. The goings on in the world are not just a series of accidents.

No need for a secret society for that, just stereo-typical smoke filled back rooms.

It has been said by past Presidents that "nothing in politics happens by accident, it is all planned". I tend to believe this given how human relationships work. When you hear about some senators sexual escapades, that was known about for a long time by people in power, they just ignored it until it served their purposes to reveal it.

The sexual orientation and escapades of political leaders is more of an American obsession than most other countries in the G8.

Back to the OP, is there any reason that one should believe the guy that he is actually a former high ranking member of a secret society that runs the entire planet? Answer is no, I could , anyone could, have said the exact same things. He provides nothing that can be used to verify his claim.

Childlike Empress
2nd July 2008, 02:18 PM
Back to the OP, is there any reason that one should believe the guy that he is actually a former high ranking member of a secret society that runs the entire planet? Answer is no, I could , anyone could, have said the exact same things. He provides nothing that can be used to verify his claim.

Read it again:

Our enemy has promoted the myth that we are somehow running the world. Nothing could be further from the truth.

If you'd claim the same thing, i'd certainly believe you. :D

jaydeehess
2nd July 2008, 03:14 PM
Read it again:

Our enemy has promoted the myth that we are somehow running the world. Nothing could be further from the truth.

If you'd claim the same thing, i'd certainly believe you. :D

Well its true, I don't run the world.

or is that just what i want you to think ,, muhahahahaa

seriously, is there anyway then to verify his claim that there is a group of several thousand rich people who are fighting the ,,, old world order, which we were supposedly and mistakenly calling the new world order/illuminati? Answer is NO, I could just as easily written that I am a member of the old gaurd who are out to enslave the people of the earth OR that I am one of the few who are attempting to stop that enslavement by secret back channels and no one could prove me wrong on either account since all I need do is not show any information that could verify it as not a complete fiction!

sophia8
2nd July 2008, 04:20 PM
It has been said by past Presidents that "nothing in politics happens by accident, it is all planned".
WRONG (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Franklin_D._Roosevelt#Misattributed)

easycruise
5th July 2008, 07:19 AM
hamelekim,

Secret societies exist. But you know, most of them are just like country clubs. And the ones that aren't usually exist for providing a cover for things society disapproves of like sex and ritual magick or both combined...

Sex? Benburch, you're so predictable! That's why the Freepers love you! LOL!

hamelekim
5th July 2008, 05:59 PM
Sure, secret societies exist. The Skull and Bones definately isn't one of them, because it's not actually secret. The whole point of secret societies is that they're, you know, secret. It's the ones you don't know about that you should be worrying about. Although there's no point worrying about them since you don't know about them, and therefore can't do anything about it. Whatever "it" is. Assuming there even is an "it".

It is a secret society, in that, we don't know what goes on inside of it. There was someone who snuck into the ritual they perform once, but other than that, they don't talk about it. No one who is a member talks about it, and when asked, they refuse to say anything about it. They don't say it's just a social club for boys, they say nothing. It's also the bottom of the rung in terms of the secret societies.

They aren't just clubs for rich guys. Business and politics are done there. The Star Wars program was first created at Bohemian Grove, they talk politics and policy at these gatherings, and it shapes the future of countries.

You literally had 7 people who met and discussed what they were going to do about the economic problems that are currently going on. It was the heads of the major banking families, plus the Treasury secretary of the US. There wasn't a discussion by the politicians, it was purely the private bankers making decisions that affect the entire world.

You might argue that the CFR or Trilateral commission has no real power, but they do. The people who are members, who produce the policy papers on globalization are the same people who end up in the Presidential administrations and in the Senate and House. You think their views change once they are in power? You think they don't have agendas that go along with those policy papers? They know that people don't like globalization, but in their minds it is what is best for them, and for business, so they go ahead with it anyway, and hope that by the time the people find out about it, it's too late.

hamelekim
5th July 2008, 06:00 PM
WRONG (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Franklin_D._Roosevelt#Misattributed)

You're using wikipedia as a source that I'm wrong? That's hilarous.

Cl1mh4224rd
5th July 2008, 06:07 PM

You'd be amazed at how many things famous people never actually said. Plenty of sites attribute that quote to FDR, but none of them have a source. It's questionable.

zaphod2016
6th July 2008, 08:53 PM
Scott Adams, the Dilbert guy, once said something like this:

"It is said that our world is secretly controlled by a cabal of brilliant capitalists. God, I hope so"

I know many people who are convinced that aliens/secret societies/angels/god(s)/governments and all sorts of other groups / entities are secretly running things. I think it is a common delusion. Maybe we want to feel special, or important, or safe from the chaos of an unpredictable future. I'm not sure the motive, but I know it to be fairly universal.

And I won't dispute the fact that there are many oligarchs and oligopolies in the modern world, and that they offer varying degress of transparency, from "public secrets" to full disclosures. OPEC is an oligopoly. The American Democrats and Republicans remain de facto oligarchs for want of a viable 3rd party. The Board of the Federal Reserve lacks transparency, and some would argue, effective Congressional oversight, even though the policy they set affects everyone spending or receiving U.S. dollars.

So yes, there are many groups out there with disproportionate amounts of influence. And yes, I would agree that this is a legitimate threat to any free society.

But "control" is another animal altogether. The human animal is simply too unpredictable for any true control. Look at any riot or natural disaster and you will find all the irrefutable proof you need. When panicked, human beings lose any shred of common sense, and in the ensuing chaos, render all prior attempts at societal control completely moot. Consider the number of violent crimes committed during the Katrina disaster- horrific acts committed by otherwise law abiding, peaceful people.

Hans
6th July 2008, 10:16 PM
I know many people who are convinced that aliens/secret societies/angels/god(s)/governments and all sorts of other groups / entities are secretly running things. I think it is a common delusion. Maybe we want to feel special, or important, or safe from the chaos of an unpredictable future. I'm not sure the motive, but I know it to be fairly universal.

I've come across a theory that says that this is a reflection of our past need for parents who take care of our lives. The secret conspiracy/religions reflect our desire to have thing taken care of by others.

Hans
6th July 2008, 10:18 PM
You might argue that the CFR or Trilateral commission has no real power, but they do. The people who are members, who produce the policy papers on globalization are the same people who end up in the Presidential administrations and in the Senate and House. You think their views change once they are in power?

Do you assume that they all have the same opinions on all subjects? That they all have the same goals? I really don't think so.

a_unique_person
6th July 2008, 11:48 PM

They would rather you call them the "Perfectibilists". ;)

BenBurch
6th July 2008, 11:54 PM
Sex? Benburch, you're so predictable! That's why the Freepers love you! LOL!

And you freepers are so predictable, too. Total lack of any real input to any matter whatsoever.

Do you think I'm actually WRONG about that statement? Because I'm not.

If so, you need to read a little about the history of Secret Societies.

For example the Hellfire Club, the GBG, the OTO, the Golden Dawn, etc.

GreNME
7th July 2008, 01:36 PM

I have a better one for you: how about you actually provide the source for the quote instead of requiring someone to prove a negative. If you are so absolutely sure it is a genuine quote, you should be able to track down which speech, which public statement, or which bit of writing he did in whatever medium where such a quote exists.

So it's abundantly clear: just because frauds like Aaron Russo say it's so does not count as a proper citation. Give a primary source for verification.

Cuddles
9th July 2008, 08:27 AM
They aren't just clubs for rich guys. Business and politics are done there.

My god! You don't mean to say that businessmen and politicians talk about business and politics? How could they! I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you.

Seriously though, what exactly is supposed to be bad in all of this? Businessmen and politicians talk about business and politics. In other news, bears are still catholic. Here's an exercise for you. Read the following three scenarios:

1) I am a kayaker. I am a member of a kayak club (don't bother looking for it, it's secret!). Sometimes we meet up and talk about kayaking. We even plan kayaking trips in advance.

2) I am a businessman. I am a member of a club with other businessmen. Sometimes we meet up and talk about business. We even make business plans in advance.

3) I am a politician. I am a member of a club with other politicians. Sometimes we meet up and talk about politics. We even plan political moves in advance.

Now, out of these three, which of them is actually in any way surprising or worrying?
If you say anything other than "None of the above.", you're wrong.

Foolmewunz
9th July 2008, 11:47 PM
I love when total nonsense induces finger-pointing... It's what makes the interwebz wonderful!

It's from a gold darned fragnabbit vanity press! A couple of posters pegged it in the early posts, and were rather ignored while the conspiradroids go defending the need hunt down secret societies.

It is VIRAL MARKETING. The book's been out since January, and even Amazon, that great homogenizer of lowest-common-denominator writing, hasn't had a single review, yet!

Frankly.... It's CRAPPY viral marketing! At least they could sign someone up at Amazon and post a review! Instead they wait for willing believers like Blue Saragossa to come along and spread it (oh, so slowly, evidently..) on the internet.

Good going B.S.! Nice to see your herculean efforts here, Hamelekim! But... wait.... what's that I see... Captain Smug in person... Could it be that such a superior intellect and erudite anonymous web entity as Childlike Empress is here in a carnival huckster thread of this sort? Say it ain't so, guys!

You suckers want to believe anything you read? What was that word, again....? Oh, yeah, "Sheeple", I think it was.

Infowarriors, my arse!

BenBurch
11th July 2008, 03:28 AM
If you say anything other than "None of the above.", you're wrong.

Actually, those kayaks scare the crap out of me! And I canoe!

The Central Scrutinizer
13th July 2008, 07:41 AM

Obviously a fake. We have more than 12 members on the council.

Wait.....I wasn't supposed to say anything about that. Crap! :eek:

CptColumbo
13th July 2008, 08:24 AM
Obviously a fake. We have more than 12 members on the council.

Wait.....I wasn't supposed to say anything about that. Crap! :eek:Would you please stop moving around so much, the space beams are having trouble getting a lock on you.

nzric
16th July 2008, 02:28 AM
They've got an Indian on the ruling council - excellent! at least the Illuminati are more progressive than the UN.

Now, got to go back to updating my resume - bullet point #2, "attempted to choke the human race to death"...

Plantfoam
17th July 2008, 02:00 AM
Liberators of what?

2/10 for melodrama

JollyRoger
25th July 2008, 07:28 PM
but I read it on the internet its just gotta be true