PDA

View Full Version : AE911Truth not interested in truth? say it aint so!

defaultdotxbe
20th August 2008, 02:57 PM
just got this email from AE911Truth, apparently they are staging a teleconference immediately after the NIST webcast on WTC7

The AE911Truth tele-conference will follow immediately after the NIST (National Institute for Standards & Technology) slide presentation and Q&A of their WTC 7 Final Report which will be Webcast beginning at 8am PDT / 11am EDT. See the NIST webcast announcement & details here. (http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/calmed/wtc_081808.html)

In our AE911Truth response we will be documenting major flaws in the NIST report as well as the most serious omissions such as the collapse features of WTC 7 and the scientific forensic evidence of its explosive controlled demolition.

now, is it just me, or has NIST not released their conclusions yet? so how does gage and Co. know what flaws and omissions they will be discussing? or have they already decdied, without even reading it, that NISTs report is wrong? i must say, im shocked

...ok, not that shocked

GlennB
20th August 2008, 03:03 PM
I'm shocked you're shocked.

Over on the UK 9/11 forum - way back - they agreed they could prejudge the upcoming WTC7 report on the grounds that it would certainly reject CD,therefore it would ... er ... be wrong and ... er ... be worthy of pre-rejecting.

Reminds me of a Dilbert cartoon where Dilbert says to Dogbert "Today I learned to hate people in advance". Dogbert replies "It saves time".

defaultdotxbe
20th August 2008, 03:09 PM
[quote=GlennB;3963277]I'm shocked you're shocked.[quote]
im shocked you missed my sarcasm ;) (or missed yours, lol)

but anyway, this is a good example of the truther brand of "skepticism," disregarding evidence outright because of the conclusions you think have been drawn from it, thats like 3 levels of wrong there