PDA

View Full Version : Bong Hits For Truth (Video)

Walter Ego
3rd October 2008, 05:46 PM
Those wacky Canadians again. We Are Change Vancouver interviews Marc Emery, well known cannabis activist (he mailed out pot seeds for medicinal marijuana) in Canada who is facing extradition to the U.S. by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency. Not surprisingly, Emery, known as the Prince of Pot, comes out for "truth."

4KdmOlI4M48

Edit:

From the YouTube description of the video.

The DEA considers Emery the biggest pot dealer on the planet for shipping Marijuana seeds over the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KdmOlI4M48

We can transport psychical objects over the internet now? :eye-poppi

MarkyX
3rd October 2008, 05:55 PM
While I don't mind the concept of legalizing weed, as I believe cops would rather waste their time catching criminals instead of arresting harmless stoners from a drug that never killed anyone from overdose, but Marc Emery is a dumbass.

Nothing wrong about trying to legalize drugs but if you're breaking the law, you're breaking the law. There is no excuse for that.

I would love for Alex Jones hypocrisy shine again, since he has expressed hatred towards Marijuana.

Bobert
3rd October 2008, 06:01 PM
Why does it always have to be "those wacky Canadians"?
:D
http://www.thegreenhead.com/imgs/canada-americas-hat-tshirt-1.jpg

Whiplash
3rd October 2008, 06:24 PM
* Whiplash waits for the inevitable "America: Canada's Toilet" response pic.

Bobby
3rd October 2008, 06:53 PM
Gotta wonder if the estate of Bob Marley has approved the use of his music as the backing for this particular pile of pooh.

Horatius
3rd October 2008, 08:30 PM
Gotta wonder if the estate of Bob Marley has approved the use of his music as the backing for this particular pile of pooh.

See, that's the part that annoys me the most. Okay, Potheads supporting twoofers, twoofers supporting potheads, big surprise.

Bu they cut Bob Frickin' Marley off in the middle of the verse?!??!?!?!

Off with their heads!!!!

Hrumph.

Bobby
3rd October 2008, 08:58 PM
Isn't Bill Maher a self-confessed pothead? Don't think he's in with the twoofers.

Pardalis
3rd October 2008, 09:03 PM
He'd like the WTC7 to be investigated?

Stop smoking pot my friend, you're missing on a lot of things.

Horatius
3rd October 2008, 09:09 PM
Isn't Bill Maher a self-confessed pothead? Don't think he's in with the twoofers.

I have no idea about Bill M., but I've seen enough potheads who dive into the CT mindset with gay abandon that I'm not at all surprised that a prominent pot head is a twoofer.

That doesn't mean all potheads are twoofers and the like - heck the person I personally know who does the most pot is the Canadian equivalent of a Republican. But there's certainly a bias in the twoofer/CT direction......