PDA

View Full Version : Aliens, Bigfoots, and the NWO

GT/CS
10th November 2008, 06:11 AM
In another thread Kitakaze mentioned an alien/bigfoot connnection. At first I dismissed it as more bigfoot nonsense but this theory came from Kit so I figured it may be worth pursuing. The more I looked at the evidence the more I saw that he was onto something.:eek:

Please consider the following for a moment:

- It's common knowledge aliens built the pyramids using bigfoot labor. The bible says giants existed back then and there are many drawings of UFOs from that era.

- After the bigfeet built the pyramids the aliens had no more use for the loyal beasts so they destroyed all of them.

- The aliens have started a breeding program in the PNW.
How do we know this? Well it obvious to anyone with an open mind because:

- The 1st confirmed UFO sighting in the US was over Mt Rainier. A few years later bigfoot is clearly filmed by Roger Patterson (a couple states away but close enough for bigfoot/alien logic).

- Tons upon tons of audio evidence, video evidence, and photographic evidence. For example, the Memorial Day video!

- Everyone in the PNW sees bigfeet on a regular basis.

- The Mt St Helens "incident" was not a natural eruption. Everyone knows that the bigfeet lived under the mountain and they foolishly carved way too many caves into it so the side of the mountain finally gave way. Once the side of the mountain was gone it had to erupt.

But none of that matters now. What we really need to know is why the aliens are stocking up on bigfeet. This is also obvious to any casual observer.

- Bill Gates is the king of the aliens and lives in the PNW

- After selling his evil empire he finally has enough money for the next stage of his plan. That much money means whatever it is will be big, really big. Of course, he knew this day would come so he's been stocking up on bigfeet for years.

- The government knows about the alien/bigfoot connection so they must know that Bill is the top alien. That means the bigfeet are going to build something really big for the government.

Unfortunately there is only one obvious conclusing that can be drawn from this evidence;
The NWO is real, but they are all aliens, and they are getting ready to build huge their capital in the PNW

So while we all lollygag around here in the internet (which is part of their plan to keep us from going outside) they are getting ready to take over the world from their hidden lair under Mt. Rainier.

Please let me know if you see any holes in this theory.

Thank you

Drewbot
10th November 2008, 06:31 AM
ERRrrr... Sorry to rain on your parade GT/CS, but it is also common knowledge that all of the Bigfoot corpses from the Mt. St. Helen's eruption were burned by Government agents with some form of Napalm or Fougasse. IF, bigfoot were really supernatural-alien-architects (as you claim), wouldn't they have been able to jump dimensions just before the steaming hot volcanic gasses engulfed them? Hmm?

drapier
10th November 2008, 07:41 AM
Wait a minute. Where do all of the inter-dimensional little people fit in?

drapier
10th November 2008, 07:42 AM
Oh, and are these grays we are talking about or reptilians?

Drewbot
10th November 2008, 07:58 AM
Wait a minute. Where do all of the inter-dimensional little people fit in?

At one time each Bigfoot-Architect employed 1 to 3 aides, or 'assistants', these aides were usually vertically challenged, or 'short', and basically did the yeoman's work for the Bigfoot, some have even claimed these 'gnomes' were actually the designers of the great Pyramids of Egypt. When the Bigfeet took the credit for it however, the 'Little-ones' were angry and refused to work for the bigfeet (This labor strife was cited when Santa's elves were asked about their working conditions, by the Red Cross in 1982). The Gnomes are now independent of the Bigfeet, although they do inhabit the same dimensions. NOTE: their Interdimensional travelling abilities are NOT TO BE UNDERESTIMATED. Until recently, they were nothing more than Bigfeet's personal grooming assistants, or 'barbers' however, in the 1950's, one enterprising Barber-Gnome, discovered that dimensional 'jumping' automatically cleaned the Bigfoot's hide of Burrs, Feces, and Other Earthly matter, and since, what little grooming is required has been taken care of by the Bigfeets themselves, usually by climbing into unknowing camper's tents, sitting on their chests, and stealing their combs and other things.

Oh, and are these grays we are talking about or reptilians?

Grays duh...
Are you trying to be a smart-ass?

GT/CS
10th November 2008, 10:14 AM
I don't think the bigfeet are interdimensional. They are flesh and blood. Now, the grays may be interdimensional but the bigfeet are just their muscle.

Drewbot
10th November 2008, 10:21 AM
I don't think the bigfeet are interdimensional. They are flesh and blood. Now, the grays may be interdimensional but the bigfeet are just their muscle.

Come on, you can't be an alien, and NOT be interdimensional, how will they get back to the interior of Mars for the galactic meetings? The journey by spaceship is too long. The spaceships are merely for collecting, or 'recycling' the dead ones who no longer can travel interdimensionally.

In his book, "Bigfoot Memoirs": My Life with the Sasquatch, he relates his heartwarming experiences meeting these gentle people, as well as with extraterrestrials, or "Star People," who work with the Bigfoot race. He also relates his journeys into different planets and other dimensions, and his travels far below Earth's surface, where an entire civilization has existed and thrived for thousands of years!
http://www.wunderkabinett.co.uk/damndata/index.php?/archives/198-The-Paranormal-Aspects-of-Cryptozoology-Bigfoot-and-the-Flying-Saucers.html

GT/CS
10th November 2008, 10:52 AM
Come on, you can't be an alien, and NOT be interdimensional, how will they get back to the interior of Mars for the galactic meetings? The journey by spaceship is too long. The spaceships are merely for collecting, or 'recycling' the dead ones who no longer can travel interdimensionally.

http://www.wunderkabinett.co.uk/damndata/index.php?/archives/198-The-Paranormal-Aspects-of-Cryptozoology-Bigfoot-and-the-Flying-Saucers.html

Ah, yes, but the bigfeet are not aliens. They are mostly earth creatures that the aliens genetically engineered.

Why do you think the grays abduct our women and mutilate our animals? It's to get the genetic material. I'll bet they have warehouses full of genetic material they have collected from all over the universe.

Bigfoot is one result of that genetic tomfoolery. The platypus is another.

Drewbot
11th November 2008, 06:16 AM
Ah, yes, but the bigfeet are not aliens. They are mostly earth creatures that the aliens genetically engineered.

Why do you think the grays abduct our women and mutilate our animals? It's to get the genetic material. I'll bet they have warehouses full of genetic material they have collected from all over the universe.

But if Bigfeet are NOT aliens, how can they possibly make the Kessel-Run in under 12 Parsecs? In order to make that Kessel run in under 12 parsecs, they must be Aliens, since no native earth creature can perform such a feat. It's just not possible in this Galaxy.

The Greys can sythetically produce DNA, why would they need to steal DNA from primitive earthen life-forms? That cattle mutilation stuff is really the result of Cougars, secretly introduced by state DNRs, in order to control deer populations.

You may be onto something with the platypus, not that they were genetically engineered, but I heard a rumor, that Bigfoot were employed to actually fight the 9-mile long Giant Sea Going Platypus, The remains of which were found in New Jersey recently.

Speaking from inside a scale model of the GIANTANTIC, SEA GOING PREHISTORIC PLATYPUS - OHANNONORNITHORHYNCHUS GIANATINUS, our anonymous source continued "This scale model is only 1/58 natural size, meaning that the real GIANTANTIC, SEA GOING PREHISTORIC PLATYPUS - OHANNONORNITHORHYNCHUS GIANATINUS would have been over 9 miles in length! And since the GIANTANTIC, SEA GOING PREHISTORIC PLATYPUS - OHANNONORNITHORHYNCHUS GIANATINUS was omnivorous, all the theories related to the extinction of dinosaurs and other species will have to be put aside as it is perfectly obvious that the GIANTANTIC, SEA GOING PREHISTORIC PLATYPUS - OHANNONORNITHORHYNCHUS GIANATINUS ate them all, in addition to sea dragons and mermaids!"

http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/blog/6953-discovery-of-giantantic-sea-going-prehistoric-platypus-ohannonornithorhynchus-gianatinus-17702.html

kitakaze
26th November 2008, 05:47 PM
I would like to give you a pat on the back, welcome you to the club, and offer some constructive criticism if I may. BTW, GT/CS, I dub you Guy Talks Crazy Sasquatch.

- It's common knowledge aliens built the pyramids using bigfoot labor. The bible says giants existed back then and there are many drawings of UFOs from that era.

I like your thinking. I don't know if we can welcome Creekfreak to the club just yet, though. I'm not so sure if the giants the Greys used to assist the construction of the pyramids are in fact the arboreal montane infiltrators we call Bigfoot. They were probably an earlier phase genetic manipulant bred specifically for labour. Probably much less versatile. Think of the cave trolls being used to open the gates to Mordor in Peter Jackson's third LOTR installment Return of the King and you'll get the picture.

- The aliens have started a breeding program in the PNW.
How do we know this? Well it obvious to anyone with an open mind because:

- The 1st confirmed UFO sighting in the US was over Mt Rainier. A few years later bigfoot is clearly filmed by Roger Patterson (a couple states away but close enough for bigfoot/alien logic).

- Tons upon tons of audio evidence, video evidence, and photographic evidence. For example, the Memorial Day video!

- Everyone in the PNW sees bigfeet on a regular basis.

This is excellent. I don't think the breeding program began in the PNW but I think that is where it is being refined. The variants to the east and south are being experimented on with agression modifications and mobility mods also, hence the 4x4 mode and 3-6 toes.

- The Mt St Helens "incident" was not a natural eruption. Everyone knows that the bigfeet lived under the mountain and they foolishly carved way too many caves into it so the side of the mountain finally gave way. Once the side of the mountain was gone it had to erupt.

Close. The Greys actually triggered the eruption to eliminate a rogue faction of infiltrators that were rebelling against being sent to fight off planet.

- Bill Gates is the king of the aliens and lives in the PNW

Bill Gates actually has a secret facility on a small island between Vancouver Island and the mainland. He may have entered an agreement with the Greys to receive technology. It doesn't really explain why the first X Box was so frickin' heavy. Otherwise I don't know how largely Bill Gates fits in the scheme of things. It remains pure conjecture.

Please let me know if you see any holes in this theory.

Thank you

Your welcome, Guy Talks Crazy Sasquatch.

paximperium
26th November 2008, 05:53 PM
Question:
Why are you guys ignoring the Reptoid Empire?

TheSkepticCanuck
26th November 2008, 06:09 PM
Unfortunately there is only one obvious conclusing that can be drawn from this evidence;
The NWO is real, but they are all aliens, and they are getting ready to build huge their capital in the PNW

I was going to refute the NWO involvement, as I was going to clearly prove that Kevin Nash and Scott Hall were not aliens. Then I thought about it a bit more, and had second thoughts. Nash is approximately seven feet tall, and Scott Hall is 6'6" or so, give or take, so maybe they are a Sasquatch mutation with no fur. Nash for sure. Scott Hall could certainly be an alien. The fake Latino accent is a dead giveaway, as it doesn't fit the alien disguise he is wearing, and a human would know that.

That is for the wrestling fans out there. I couldn't resist when I saw the NWO connection.

LONGTABBER PE
26th November 2008, 07:24 PM
Question:

Because at last report, they were involved in a boundary dispute with the Gorn. They are out of the picture for a while.

Kilaak Kommander
26th November 2008, 07:34 PM
I'm pretty sure that at least some of this is woo.

captain koolaid
27th November 2008, 02:41 AM
It needs some harpoon and crossbow content.

paximperium
27th November 2008, 03:09 AM
Because at last report, they were involved in a boundary dispute with the Gorn. They are out of the picture for a while.
Wait a minute?
The Gorn? Wasn't it with the Pixie Republic?

kitakaze
27th November 2008, 04:12 PM
Question:

Here is some important information regarding Reptoids and Bigfoots:

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=4185392#post4185392

And on Reptoids specifically:

http://www.reptoids.com/

Here is some more info on the relatioships between the Greys, Reptoids, and Bigfoot:

http://www.karinya.com/lizards.html

The eating of the fruit of the "Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil" was symbolic of encoding of genetic limitation. At this point a number of physical changes took place including development of the "Reptilian Brain". Jealousy was encoded and this is the story of "Mark" of Cain. The Reptoids beings genetically altered mankind for their own feeding purposes. Another significant occurrence in past times was the destruction of the planet Kantek which once existed where the astroid belt in the earth solar system is now. Many of the beings on this planet were brought to earth as part of the Reptoids beings' genetic experimentation, approximately 8000 years ago. Blond and blue-eyed people are the descendants. This was the origin of the Aryan race and the Celts, a ferocious and sturdy people. The planet Venus entered the earth solar system by the gravational pull of the comet cluster mentioned above. Venus was an ancient wanderer from near Arcturus. A third occurrance was that of the planet Martek known as Mars. The planet was originally inhabited by beings known as Sasquatch or Bigfoot, used now by the Reptoids for menial tasks on earth.

I think this source has some of the key facts wrong. At this time it seems that the Reptoids are also genetic manipulants of an officer elite type construct. What level of control they have over the infiltrators (bigfoots) remains to be determined. Nazis fit into this somewhere, I'm sure.

HghrSymmetry
27th November 2008, 04:24 PM
<Bonk!>

kitakaze
27th November 2008, 04:34 PM

Guy Talks Crazy Sasquatch has it correct. Bigfoots are not really aliens in the classic sense. The Greys are working mostly with genetic material already here.

Platypus, there you go. Now you're cooking with gas. The platypus and its genetic mix of reptilian and mammalian features may in fact represent some of the Grey's earliest genetic manipulant experimentations on Earth. They may have been used as small scout hit and run units. With their access to both aquatic and land environments, toxin delivery system, electreception abilities with superb mechanoreceptors, and small size made them superbly suited to such uses. Currently chupacabras are most likely filling in the necessary duties as scouts.

Regarding the NWO element and government complicity with Grey activity, we have to consider the very important evidence SweatyYeti presented to us of the UFO under fire in orbit. This may indicate hidden power struggles or possibly attempts to resist certain activities.

Drewbot
27th November 2008, 06:33 PM
I just had a guy in a black suit knock on my door, he was wearing sunglasses, he asked if I knew either of you, or if I had told my "History of Interdimensional Little People" to anyone else. Of course, already hip to the tactics of the MIB, I told them I told 'ALOT of people'. He muttered some curse and said he'd contact me. The footers often ask, "What are the odds bigfoot is real", I'm starting to wonder, what are the odds that all this Alien stuff is 'real'!?!?! CRIKEY!

GT/CS
27th November 2008, 06:57 PM
i just had a guy in a black suit knock on my door, he was wearing sunglasses, he asked if i knew either of you, or if i had told my "history of interdimensional little people" to anyone else. Of course, already hip to the tactics of the mib, i told them i told 'alot of people'. He muttered some curse and said he'd contact me. The footers often ask, "what are the odds bigfoot is real", i'm starting to wonder, what are the odds that all this alien stuff is 'real'!?!?! Crikey!

it was all kit's idea!!!!!

kitakaze
28th November 2008, 05:35 PM
it was all kit's idea!!!!!

Hold the phone, Crazy Sasquatch. Clearly I can not take all the credit. It was Sweaty who showed us the Bigfoots, the UFOs, and the Martian civilization. I just used the logic he taught us and put it together. He cooked the turkey dinner and put it on the table. I just stuck my drumstick in the mashed potatoes.

GT/CS
15th January 2009, 06:58 AM
More evidence of the alien/bigfoot connection!!!

http://www.bigfootforums.com/index.php?showtopic=14824&hl=

"i'm reading a book called "UFO's Over California: A True History of Extraterrestrial Encounters in the Golden State" by Preston Dennett

someone loaned this book to me and i'm on page 10, having just started reading it today. i felt i wanted to share what i just read;

The many popular Native American legends of wise visitors from the sky could be the legacy of early California encounters. One of the first UFO-Bigfoot accounts occured in 1888, and comes from the journal of a cattleman who had wintered with a tribe of Native Americans in northern California. During his stay, he saw a member of the tribe carrying a platter of raw meat into the forest. He followed the Indian to a nearby cave. Upon entering, he was amazed to see the Indian feeding the meat to a large, hairy man-like creature. The creature was totally covered with thick hair, except for its palms. Also, the creature had no neck, but was much larger than a man. The Indian tribe called him "Crazy Bear" and explained that he had come to the earth in a "small moon" which carried two other similar creatures. Inside the "small moon" were several other entities who were human-looking, only were very short and they wore shiny, silver clothes. After disgorging the three creatures, the object took off into space. The Indians told the cattleman that similar incidents had happened throughout the years, but only rarely

personally i dont have an opinion on the ufo-bigfoot connection because....well...because i just dont know. but i do believe in the ufo thing, which is why my friend loaned me the book in the first place. anyway, i wanted to share this little tid-bit in case anyone was interested."

JcR
16th January 2009, 07:13 PM
I was going to refute the NWO involvement, as I was going to clearly prove that Kevin Nash and Scott Hall were not aliens. Then I thought about it a bit more, and had second thoughts. Nash is approximately seven feet tall, and Scott Hall is 6'6" or so, give or take, so maybe they are a Sasquatch mutation with no fur. Nash for sure. Scott Hall could certainly be an alien. The fake Latino accent is a dead giveaway, as it doesn't fit the alien disguise he is wearing, and a human would know that.

That is for the wrestling fans out there. I couldn't resist when I saw the NWO connection.

Since you bring this up I must counter with a Roddy (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_K8prLfso&feature=related) moment.

Whiplash
16th January 2009, 10:30 PM
I can't believe I overlooked all these connections for so many years. Damn, it's just bloody brilliant. I salute you all. This is going to change the world. This day will be remembered in history!

cyclonic
18th January 2009, 11:09 PM
iI am saddened by this JREF disinfo campaign to take the heat of the reptoids.
i have undeniable proof that they indeed do exist and our forces have already engaged them in mortal combat!

:jaw-droppWARNING! THIS FILM CONTAINS SHOCKING SCENES!:jaw-dropp
DO NOT LET WOMEN OR CHILDREN WATCH THIS!
PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMO!:eye-poppi

Z1eFdUSnaQM

Hokulele
18th January 2009, 11:15 PM
One of the few creatures he encountered that he did not attempt to have sex with.

kitakaze
19th January 2009, 12:13 AM
Gorn is just a really terrible fighter. He could never handle a pissed off Infiltrator (Bigfoot).

Here are some aliens and other super beings that meet the wrong end of the Boss of the Woods:

p0oyOk-3ueg

And here are some other examples of the consequences of tangling with Bigfoot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0qefQardXw

(Warning: profanity. Don't click if offended by the F bomb.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCoI7I5pPg0

kitakaze
19th January 2009, 01:03 AM
Anderson Cooper discusses the Bigfoot/Mars connection:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq7_5DZ3Ik8

cyclonic
19th January 2009, 04:51 AM
:eek: OMG! how cheesy are the sound effects in the $6 man! lmao.
no wonder it never gets rerun.

this is the best kept secret concerning bigfoot.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1lqUDpCUOEo