PDA

View Full Version : John Demjanjuk

moon1969
12th May 2009, 01:37 PM
So why should 89 year old John Demjanjuk go to jail when Israel refused to deport war criminal Salomon Morel?

Israel said that they could not deport Morel because there was no agreement between Israel and Poland. Was there an agreement between Argentina and Israel when Mossad kidnapped Adolf Eichmann?

Demjanjuk was found not guilty in his last trial in Israel. But he I guess since Morel was a jew and Demjanjuk is an ukrainian. ;)

Cleon
12th May 2009, 01:43 PM
So why should 89 year old John Demjanjuk go to jail when Israel refused to deport war criminal Salomon Morel?

Because the question of whether Demjanjuk should answer for his crimes in Germany is not dependent on what Israel did on a different case.

Zygar
12th May 2009, 02:17 PM
Cleon is right. Diplomatic relationships between Poland and Israel have very little bearing on those between the USA and Germany. Although the EU could probably step in and change that at some point in the future.

Almo
12th May 2009, 02:17 PM
I don't know why I clicked on another thread started by moon1969.

Anyway, Cleon has it. Pegged it right off.

Doctor Evil
12th May 2009, 02:21 PM
A spectacular return to form from moon1969, after his last thread, which had resulted in some interesting discussions.

Vic Vega
13th May 2009, 11:47 AM
I don't know why I clicked on another thread started by moon1969.

Because you haven't reached your quota of anti-semitic twaddle today?