PDA

View Full Version : AE911Truth's Twitter Feed

boloboffin
1st June 2009, 09:30 AM
Yep, AE911Truth's got a Twitter feed (http://twitter.com/ae911truth). Of course I signed up to follow!

Here are some lovely nuggets of information:

# Getting ready for our 5-city AE911Truth tour of Southern CA! Fresno, LA, San Luis Obispo, Monterey, and Santa Cruz! 5/26 - 5/301:37 AM May 20th from web

# Just learned that AE911Truth is going to speak in a 5-city tour through Japan early next year! RG4:36 AM May 19th from web

# Spoke to 50 in Caldwell NJ for just 45 min's. Shortest presentation ever! Show of hands revealed that no one believed OCT afterward!10:46 PM May 16th from web

# Yesterday AE911Truth got an invitation from Japan 9/11 Truth to speak in 5 cities. We're looking at December/January! See you in Japan!

So, yes, in addition to Gage's Sydney vacation at the end of the year, he's adding a nice little tour of Japan as well. Nice work if you can get it.

Brainster
1st June 2009, 09:35 AM
Gage can't have lived in the Bay Area for long if he thinks Fresno, San Luis Obispo, Monterey and Santa Cruz are in Southern California.

beachnut
1st June 2009, 09:40 AM

So, yes, in addition to Gage's Sydney vacation at the end of the year, he's adding a nice little tour of Japan as well. Nice work if you can get it.
He is traveling. Who has traveled and been paid for it? I like to travel when someone else is paying! Gage is a fraud or a dolt; albeit lucky to be traveling. Expenses paid and he draws a salary from his cult followers.

I am upset I don't have what it takes to get up and spread lies or truth and make money.

It is funny to watch him on the news when the idiots interviewing him are stupid not to call him on his lies. Someone needs to prep some news people to expose his fraud! He is telling lies and making money off of idiots.

What news person has the guts to learn about 911TruthLies and stick it to them?

boloboffin
1st June 2009, 10:10 AM
He is traveling. Who has traveled and been paid for it? I like to travel when someone else is paying! Gage is a fraud or a dolt; albeit lucky to be traveling. Expenses paid and he draws a salary from his cult followers.

I am upset I don't have what it takes to get up and spread lies or truth and make money.

It is funny to watch him on the news when the idiots interviewing him are stupid not to call him on his lies. Someone needs to prep some news people to expose his fraud! He is telling lies and making money off of idiots.

What news person has the guts to learn about 911TruthLies and stick it to them?

Gage may be dipping into his savings. He's no longer a working architect. The fundraising page seems to be pretty clear about that. Gage is the only salaried employee of AE911Truth, and he says he's making about half of his former pay as an architect.

I think the various groups that "invite" him and AE911Truth front the bill to get him there, though. That would be standard in this situation. They want to hear what he has to say in their city, they pay. As I say, nice work if you can get it.

Gnu World Order
1st June 2009, 10:56 AM
Well, it's good they have a Twitter feed. There's so much news breaking in the 911 twoof movement these days.

dudalb
1st June 2009, 01:11 PM
Gage can't have lived in the Bay Area for long if he thinks Fresno, San Luis Obispo, Monterey and Santa Cruz are in Southern California.

You can make a case for San Luis Obispo, but Monterey and Santa Cruz and Fresno being in Socal?????????????
It is to make one laugh.

GlennB
1st June 2009, 02:14 PM
You can make a case for San Luis Obispo, but Monterey and Santa Cruz and Fresno being in Socal?????????????
It is to make one laugh.

[yoda mode] Laugh it is one to make [/yoda mode] you mean?

TheDaver
1st June 2009, 03:37 PM
Well, it's good they have a Twitter feed. There's so much news breaking in the 911 twoof movement these days.
Yup, itís the perfect medium for them. Tiny newsbites marking tiny events for tiny minds.

Thunder
1st June 2009, 03:43 PM

I can see them having a following in Santa Cruz. That place is kind of a #### hole.

SRW
1st June 2009, 07:47 PM
I can see them having a following in Santa Cruz. That place is kind of a #### hole.

I went to see him in Monterey

R.Mackey
1st June 2009, 07:48 PM

Eh, not even remotely close. :boggled:

Lots of druggies and hard-left antigovernment types, New Agers, etc., but that just makes it colorful.

SRW
1st June 2009, 08:36 PM
Eh, not even remotely close. :boggled:

Lots of druggies and hard-left antigovernment types, New Agers, etc., but that just makes it colorful.

Santa Cruz is a bizarre place, hippie truthers, surfer anarchists who then to go to protests and forget why they came in the first place etc,

Getting anyone there to organizes something is a riot. I was invited to an atheist group up there, which self imploded, reformed self imploded they wanted me to be an officer because they rand out of people form Santa Cruz willing to try. If Gage went to Santa Cruz it was way under the radar.

The Monterey one had I would guess 200 cars.

ref
1st June 2009, 11:07 PM
Gage may be dipping into his savings. He's no longer a working architect. The fundraising page seems to be pretty clear about that. Gage is the only salaried employee of AE911Truth, and he says he's making about half of his former pay as an architect.

Which once again reminded me of this:

Here are the sustaining membership monthly payments they are hoping to get more and more, and the fancy donor titles.

Citizen / Student $10 monthly
Advocate $25 monthly
Activist $50 monthly
Patriot $100 monthly
Statesman $250 monthly
Ambassador $500 monthly
AE911Truth Hero $911 monthly

Let's see how much money they approximately made last year. They currently have about 100 sustaining members.
http://forums.randi.org/showpost.php?p=4370573&postcount=777

If they have 100 sustaining members donating $10/month, that would make a total of 100 * $10 = $1000 / month.

Even if every single sustaining member was an "activist" donating $50 / month (which I very highly doubt), that would give them only about 100 * $50 = $5000 / month.

Well, I don't know how much an architect makes in the U.S., but I would certainly say that Gage's "half of his former pay as an architect" eats up most of the sustaining members' monthly donations. No wonder they have to come up with new fundraisers all the time. And no wonder they desperately want more sustaining members. Gage's salary depends on them. :)

Baylor
1st June 2009, 11:19 PM
Well, I don't know how much an architect makes in the U.S., but I would certainly say that Gage's "half of his former pay as an architect" eats up most of the sustaining members' monthly donations.
Like so many things in the U.S., architects' pay range is very diverse; there's so much competition. But the mean the median pay is actually pretty good. Gage is from SF, a very expensive place to live. I would guestimate his annual salary was at least $60,000. Half that and it's $30,000. I don't think he makes that much from his lies.

eta: He may have retired and be living off his pensions, I don't know. Plus, most of his travel expenses are paid for like beachnut said. Maybe he could use some of the donations he receives to get his hair restored. Male pattern baldness hit him hard.

psikeyhackr
2nd June 2009, 05:26 AM
9/11 Truth finally hits Mainstream Media

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread468266/pg1

Justin39640
2nd June 2009, 05:29 AM

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread468266/pg1

o yeah hes not a kook
DFVoencqfZw

Dave Rogers
2nd June 2009, 06:05 AM

Like a bird against a window.

Dave

psikeyhackr
2nd June 2009, 06:50 AM
Like a bird against a window.

Dave
You mean like a 150 ton airliner against an UNSPECIFIED number of tons of steel. Why unspecified after almost EIGHT YEARS? JREFers are into TRUTH.

psik

dtugg
2nd June 2009, 07:08 AM
You mean like a 150 ton airliner against an UNSPECIFIED number of tons of steel. Why unspecified after almost EIGHT YEARS? JREFers are into TRUTH.

psik

http://actingschmacting.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/broken-record.jpg