PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and Gentlemen...

NWO Sentryman
21st January 2010, 01:58 PM
... Hugo Chavez has gone Earthquake woo

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/01/21/chavez_us_weapon_test_caused_haiti_earthquake.html

First it was trutherism, now this.

Alferd_Packer
21st January 2010, 02:04 PM
He adds that this time it was only a drill

What, next time they will use a bigger drill?

yeah, yeah, I know. ....

Alferd_Packer
21st January 2010, 02:13 PM
You know, if the Iranian President, I'madinnerjacket (spell?), wasn't in such domestic trouble, he would be saying the same thing.

LightinDarkness
21st January 2010, 03:39 PM
Here is one thing I don't get about CT nutters (like Hugo!): How is it that the United States is both concurrently capable of wielding massive secret weapons that can cause catastrophic earthquakes while being so stupid as to only use this weapon in places that cost us massive amounts of money which gives the government no gain whatsoever?

The CT nutbags cry out that this was the USA using HAARP to cause the Haiti earthquake...um, why? So that we can spend billions of dollars on foreign aid? Because of all the places in the world to take over, a third world country with limited human capital and resources is simply an ideal way to use our earthquake weapons. Not to mention no one can explain how HAARP causes earthquakes...or why we focused on Haiti for no obvious reason when Cuba is just sitting there and a much better target...

Its the ultimate irony of CTs: The people in the government must concurrently be brilliant evil masterminds yet utterly incapable of targeting their brilliant weapons at places that might actually in someway help the government (and thus lend credence to the CTers).

Thunder
21st January 2010, 03:43 PM
can we use this "weapon" to destroy Iran? i think a few 8.5 earthquakes throughout Iran will solve our problems veeeeeeery quickly.

dudalb
21st January 2010, 03:56 PM
Wow, Chavez and Russia Today..a kook match made in Heaven.