PDA

View Full Version : MindMaster.TV, be a better person with the power of subliminal messages!

seanbrockest
11th March 2010, 02:35 PM
This popped up as a promoted video on youtube today. I'm not sure if i can embed videos here so i'l just give you the direct link

EDIT: okay, i haven't made 15 posts yet, so it wont let me post url's. Sorry, but i'm going to have to abuse the rules here.

youtube.com / watch?v=wAnjzQxCrks

just take out the spaces.

The comments are all moderated. You can only post positive feedback, and ratings on the video have been disabled. Gee, why does this suddenly sound so familiar.

The description of the video only says 'Subliminal Messages Flash on Your Computer. Free Downloads.", but if you watch the video, they promise all kinds of different things. Apparently Medical Doctors are using AND recommending it like crazy! WELL THEN IT MUST BE REAL!

(From the video)
Question "So it's kinda like the subliminal messages rewired the brain?"
Answer "Yes!"

Damn, is it really this easy to make money these days? Are there really THAT many dumb people out there, that all these scams can be profitable?

From the website

Boost Concentration & Memory
Increase Self Esteem
Improve Parenting Skills
Enhance Business Acumen
Master Emotions
Amplify Your Creativity
Even Lose Weight!

Apparently this technology is so powerful, the US and Brittish governments wont let TV advertisers use it without your knowledge! This reminds me of the claims from one of those Phone in Psychics a few years ago.. "our psychics are the only ones actually registered with the US Government!"

You have to pay $1 for a "free" 14 day trial, so i have no idea what the software actually does.

EDIT: HAH! found a movie demo
mindmaster.tv /demo/1624_Mindmaster.htm

Fnord
11th March 2010, 03:14 PM
Yes, master. I understand and obey ... :hypnotize

seanbrockest
11th March 2010, 03:21 PM
well really,that's all there is to it.

If this stuff really worked, people would be using it!

EDIT: My comments on the video there has irk'd them, i just got this PM after they removed my comment.

-----
Funny:. You say we are a scam without even doing the research and because we charge $1...Not to mention all the people the program has helped

Yes you are right the world is flat.

Cheers, Tony
-----

My comment on the video had to do with the fact that they are running a 'cancel' scam. They charge you $1 for a free trial, then make more money when you forget to cancel the free trial. Auto-rebill.

EDIT: i've now been blocked.

Fnord
11th March 2010, 06:08 PM
well really,that's all there is to it.

If this stuff really worked, people would be using it!

EDIT: My comments on the video there has irk'd them, i just got this PM after they removed my comment.

-----
Funny:. You say we are a scam without even doing the research and because we charge $1...Not to mention all the people the program has helped

Yes you are right the world is flat.

Cheers, Tony
-----

My comment on the video had to do with the fact that they are running a 'cancel' scam. They charge you $1 for a free trial, then make more money when you forget to cancel the free trial. Auto-rebill.

EDIT: i've now been blocked.

Congratulations! And welcome to the realm of skepticism, wherein no Emperor likes having their nakedness revealed.

sadhatter
12th March 2010, 10:28 AM
This popped up as a promoted video on youtube today. I'm not sure if i can embed videos here so i'l just give you the direct link

EDIT: okay, i haven't made 15 posts yet, so it wont let me post url's. Sorry, but i'm going to have to abuse the rules here.

youtube.com / watch?v=wAnjzQxCrks

just take out the spaces.

The comments are all moderated. You can only post positive feedback, and ratings on the video have been disabled. Gee, why does this suddenly sound so familiar.

The description of the video only says 'Subliminal Messages Flash on Your Computer. Free Downloads.", but if you watch the video, they promise all kinds of different things. Apparently Medical Doctors are using AND recommending it like crazy! WELL THEN IT MUST BE REAL!

(From the video)
Question "So it's kinda like the subliminal messages rewired the brain?"
Answer "Yes!"

Damn, is it really this easy to make money these days? Are there really THAT many dumb people out there, that all these scams can be profitable?

From the website

Boost Concentration & Memory
Increase Self Esteem
Improve Parenting Skills
Enhance Business Acumen
Master Emotions
Amplify Your Creativity
Even Lose Weight!

Apparently this technology is so powerful, the US and Brittish governments wont let TV advertisers use it without your knowledge! This reminds me of the claims from one of those Phone in Psychics a few years ago.. "our psychics are the only ones actually registered with the US Government!"

You have to pay $1 for a "free" 14 day trial, so i have no idea what the software actually does.

EDIT: HAH! found a movie demo
mindmaster.tv /demo/1624_Mindmaster.htm

*********** youtube , *********** google video.

I swear most of the bs in the world now comes from one of these two sources.

Senex
12th March 2010, 01:01 PM
Subliminal messaging is all bulloney.

I will do Senex's bidding Senex is sexy I will never allow Senex to buy his own drinks