PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 was an inside job to...

se7ensnakes
29th March 2010, 11:37 AM
9/11 was an inside job by the shadow government. The purpose was to see exactly how people will react to an obvious controlled demolition, and how they can do it again. They effectively need to control the emotions of the people to cause wars and pass legislations. They also wanted to see how they can manipulate a specific group of people who have certain affinities, and certain paradigms.
I believe that this could be use as a thesis for a psychology doctorate, the group dynamics and reality distortion techniques. We can look at historical events such as the sinking of the Lusitania and how people were emotionally affected by this. anyone here a psychology major?

se7ensnakes
29th March 2010, 11:38 AM
Anyoine here with some interest in Problem Reaction Solution methodology?

ElMondoHummus
29th March 2010, 11:51 AM
Folks: I'd ask for evidence, but this se7ensnakes guy's been posting here since 2006 (http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?p=2154916#post2154916), and he's yet to provide any.

On top of that, anyone siding with Christophera in the "Realistice" thread has pretty much demonstrated his lack of critical thought, so I don't see any conversation amounting to anything more than polemics and standard trutherisms. Best put this guy on ignore.

Brainache
29th March 2010, 11:52 AM
9/11 was an inside job by the shadow government.
Evidence? You don't need no stinkin' evidence! Right?

The purpose was to see exactly how people will react to an obvious controlled demolition, and how they can do it again.
There you go again. It looked nothing like a CD. Sounded nothing like a CD. And in fact wasn't a CD. There is an enormous amount of evidence that shows that it wasn't a CD and absolutely none that shows it was a CD. This might be a problem for you, if you want to prove it was a CD to anyone outside of Crazytown.

They effectively need to control the emotions of the people to cause wars and pass legislations.
So I guess you aren't studying Political Science...

They also wanted to see how they can manipulate a specific group of people who have certain affinities, and certain paradigms.
Are you certain? Certainly seems so. Why? Where did you learn all of this? By what process did you arrive at these conclusions? Or are you just another Truth sheep repeating a load of rubbish you read on the internet?

I believe that this could be use as a thesis for a psychology doctorate, the group dynamics and reality distortion techniques. We can look at historical events such as the sinking of the Lusitania and how people were emotionally affected by this. anyone here a psychology major?

Good luck with that. Talking to a Psychologist might not be such a bad idea for you.

Oystein
29th March 2010, 11:58 AM
9/11 was an inside job

Got any proof?

by the shadow government.

Who would that be? How do you know it exists?

The purpose was to see exactly how people will react to an obvious controlled demolition,

An "obvious" "controlled demolition (CD)"... let's see... a CD is when you use large amounts of high explosives to sever key structural elements of a building such as massive steel columns, to trigger a progressive collapse governed largely by gravity. Right? Sooooo... what would make it "obvious"? First of all of course the tell-tale sign of significant amounts of high explosives, that is INSANELY LOUD BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANGs. So loud in fact, that hardly of the several 100.000 New Yorkers within a few miles of the towers, and absolutely none of the hundreds of sound recordings (mostly filmed) of the event could have possibly missed them.

Were there any obvious BANGs? Show us!

and how they can do it again.They effectively need to control the emotions of the people to cause wars and pass legislations. They also wanted to see how they can manipulate a specific group of people who have certain affinities, and certain paradigms.
I believe that this could be use as a thesis for a psychology doctorate, the group dynamics and reality distortion techniques.

This is pure fantasy, right? There is not one shred of evidence for any of this, right?

We can look at historical events such as the sinking of the Lusitania and how people were emotionally affected by this. anyone here a psychology major?

Relevance?

Oystein
29th March 2010, 12:01 PM
...There is an enormous amount of evidence that shows that it wasn't a CD and absolutely none that shows it was a CD. This might be a problem for you, if you want to prove it was a CD to anyone outside of Crazytown...

Uhm ... but ... it was obvious! To him at least! Doesn't that count? :cool:

Sabrina
29th March 2010, 12:03 PM
I'm a psychology major.

I think your thesis is nuts.

T.A.M.
29th March 2010, 12:03 PM
Santa Claus was an inside job by the shadow government. The purpose was to see exactly how people will react to an unproven mythological figure, and how they can do it again. They effectively need to control the emotions of the people to cause wars and pass legislations. They also wanted to see how they can manipulate a specific group of people who have certain affinities, and certain paradigms.

I have quoted the OP and made changes as bolded. This was done to prove a point...which will probably be wasted on the provider of the OP.

TAM:)

Newtons Bit
29th March 2010, 12:05 PM
I'm a psychology major.

I think your thesis is nuts.

Yea, but you were military too, we can't trust you, miss psyops user!

Sabrina
29th March 2010, 12:18 PM
Yea, but you were military too, we can't trust you, miss psyops user!

Pfft, I only WISH I was PsyOps.

They require you (or did require you; not sure if the requirements have changed or not) to be Airborne qualified in order to be in those units. Since I can't see the point in jumping out of a perfectly good airplane (read: I'm scared to death to do it), me and PsyOps just wouldn't click.

AJM8125
29th March 2010, 12:22 PM

They require you (or did require you; not sure if the requirements have changed or not) to be Airborne qualified in order to be in those units. Since I can't see the point in jumping out of a perfectly good airplane (read: I'm scared to death to do it), me and PsyOps just wouldn't click.

Exactly what somebody in PsyOps is trained to say.

sheeplesnshills
29th March 2010, 12:28 PM
9/11 was an inside job by the shadow government. The purpose was to see exactly how people will react to an obvious controlled demolition, and how they can do it again. They effectively need to control the emotions of the people to cause wars and pass legislations. They also wanted to see how they can manipulate a specific group of people who have certain affinities, and certain paradigms.

Or we could just study you as an sufferer of paranoid Schizophrenia..........

Alferd_Packer
29th March 2010, 01:46 PM
I believe that this could be use as a thesis for a psychology doctorate,

I don't think there are enough laughing dogs in the world to properly respond to this.

NutCracker
29th March 2010, 01:51 PM

No no no no. "They" staged 9/11 just to distract economic useless, dumb and mentally ill individuals from the REAL purpose: locking them up in FEMA camps. By staging 9/11 "they" wanted these individuals to be occupied with, and be driven utterly insane by, paranoid fantasies to have a pretext for removing them from society. The plan worked beautifully, thus far. "They" are a clever bunch.

JimBenArm
29th March 2010, 02:25 PM
I did Psycho Ops.

Even by our standards, this is crazy.

alienentity
29th March 2010, 03:10 PM
9/11 was an inside job by the shadow government. <snip> We can look at historical events such as the sinking of the Lusitania and how people were emotionally affected by this. anyone here a psychology major?

It's much worse than you think. Cellphone signals are being used to program your mind - none of this actually happened in the first place.
It's been proven that there were very few real victims on 9/11 - it was done through photoshop and holograms.
There were no planes at all - holograms and planted evidence.

But it gets worse: the shadow gov employs certain individuals to be placed in the 9/11 Truth movement - Steven Jones, Judy Wood, Niels Harrit are proven government employees, who have worked for 'the system'.
They are feeding you lies to take your mind off the 'big picture'.

Be very afraid..:eek:

NutCracker
29th March 2010, 03:14 PM
It's much worse than you think. Cellphone signals are being used to program your mind - none of this actually happened in the first place.
It's been proven that there were very few real victims on 9/11 - it was done through photoshop and holograms.
There were no planes at all - holograms and planted evidence.

But it gets worse: the shadow gov employs certain individuals to be placed in the 9/11 Truth movement - Steven Jones, Judy Wood, Niels Harrit are proven government employees, who have worked for 'the system'.
They are feeding you lies to take your mind off the 'big picture'.

I like the thinking. :):D:p

jaydeehess
29th March 2010, 03:15 PM

Well, now we know.
thanks for that.

As for the doctorate thesis based upon this;

I believe that it would also work as a Masters thesis so why don't you get your Bachelor's degree in psychology ( it will take only 3-4 years and you might be able to do most of it online) then you can do it yourself.

The philosophy in the company I work for is that it is all well and good to complain that things should be done differently but that simply telling a superior your idea is not good enough. If you really believe that it should happen then you should pursue it even if it means getting the authorization and training to do it yourself.

jaydeehess
29th March 2010, 03:18 PM
I don't think there are enough laughing dogs in the world to properly respond to this.

Well to be honest, there are probably thesis topics that could be derived from the 911 conspiracy movement, just not the one that s-s-seven-n-n has in mind.

dudalb
29th March 2010, 03:47 PM

Ever read Stephan King's "Cell"?

alienentity
29th March 2010, 04:11 PM
Nope. Stopped reading King about 25 yrs ago.
Is it any good?

Thunder
29th March 2010, 04:16 PM
9/11 was an inside job by the shadow government.

prove it.

twinstead
29th March 2010, 04:18 PM
Ask Bernie Taupin; 9/11 was an inside job by the tiny dancer.

Sabrina
29th March 2010, 05:10 PM
Exactly what somebody in PsyOps is trained to say.

;)

LashL
29th March 2010, 05:32 PM
Ask Bernie Taupin; 9/11 was an inside job by the tiny dancer.

Plus, Elton John totally copied REO Speedwagon.

sylvan8798
29th March 2010, 06:04 PM
Is it any good?

Totally off topic, but that's interesting - so did I. Could I ask why you stopped, and what was the last one you read?

ElMondoHummus
29th March 2010, 06:05 PM

You need to be Airborne qualified to do that? I didn't know that. Huh... I wonder what the rationale for that is. I can see the need for a psyops officer to be attached to, say, an armored unit, and last I looked, they didn't make those Abram drivers jump out of an airplane (probably because no one's gonna push those damn things out of an airplane either; not enough parachute material in North America or something like that :D).

I did Psycho Ops.

Even by our standards, this is crazy.

Psycho Ops is where you jump from a plane without a chute; am I correct? ;):D

Profanz
29th March 2010, 06:26 PM

9/11 started two wars. If there was any reason at all for it that's it. Most Americans don't believe in these wars but they are still going on strong. I never thought the Pentagon would be able to get away with another Vietnam. I've been proven wrong. We're just lucky we're not in Iran too. But give it time.

beachnut
29th March 2010, 06:33 PM
... ?
You have an idiotic delusion. You prove it by not supporting your failed statement.

911 truth; 8 years of failed ideas and zero evidence. Failure is mentioning Vietnam with 911 events; it is is a great indication there will be zero evidence, just moronic lies and idiotic delusions.

JimBenArm
29th March 2010, 07:33 PM
You need to be Airborne qualified to do that? I didn't know that. Huh... I wonder what the rationale for that is. I can see the need for a psyops officer to be attached to, say, an armored unit, and last I looked, they didn't make those Abram drivers jump out of an airplane (probably because no one's gonna push those damn things out of an airplane either; not enough parachute material in North America or something like that :D).

Psycho Ops is where you jump from a plane without a chute; am I correct? ;):D

No, it's going down in a big, black sewer pipe with no one for company except a bunch of hairy-chested dudes.

Bet you're going out to volunteer right now, huh?

jaydeehess
29th March 2010, 08:02 PM

Is it any good?

As with several King novels, it starts out ok but does not finish well.

jaydeehess
29th March 2010, 08:11 PM
9/11 started two wars. If there was any reason at all for it that's it. Most Americans don't believe in these wars but they are still going on strong.

Actually most Americans were quite solidly behind the invasion of Afghanistan and the pursuit of Bin Laden. In fact most of the western world supported the USA.
GWB squandered all that capital when he went into Iraq.

I never thought the Pentagon would be able to get away with another Vietnam. I've been proven wrong.

You are still wrong. The top military brass at the Pentagon did not want the war they got with Iraq but anyone who disagreed with Rumsfeld found themselves 'retired'. Same goes with the way Afghanistan was handled. The politicos thought they knew better than career military and managed to screw it all up.

We're just lucky we're not in Iran too. But give it time.

You CTs have been predicting that for almost a decade now.

Not gonna happen, especially now that GWB is out. If your countrymen are stupid enough to elect another GWB type then maybe, but you simply cannot afford it. Might as well ask the Chinese to do it for you. They will be paying for it anyway.

alienentity
29th March 2010, 11:04 PM
Might as well ask the Chinese to do it for you. They will be paying for it anyway.

http://forums.randi.org/imagehosting/109234699fe7de0c94.gif

sylvan8798, must've been Pet Sematary I think. Just had my fill, I guess.
Loved Different Seasons, from which two excellent movies were made:
Shawshank Redemption and Stand By Me. (Apt pupil wasn't so good)

BaaBaa
30th March 2010, 12:39 AM
Problem: "9/11 was an IJJ!!!11eleventy!"

Reaction:"You're a loony!"

Solution: <ignore>

Dave Rogers
30th March 2010, 01:42 AM
I believe that this could be use as a thesis for a psychology doctorate,

If you ever write your thesis, I think it could be used as the subject of a thesis for a psychology doctorate.

Dave

dafydd
30th March 2010, 03:18 AM
Folks: I'd ask for evidence, but this se7ensnakes guy's been posting here since 2006 (http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?p=2154916#post2154916), and he's yet to provide any.

On top of that, anyone siding with Christophera in the "Realistice" thread has pretty much demonstrated his lack of critical thought, so I don't see any conversation amounting to anything more than polemics and standard trutherisms. Best put this guy on ignore.

Oh,he is serious? I thought it was a joke thread,at first glance.Deary deary me.

fagin
30th March 2010, 05:42 AM
Guys he stopped listening about 4 hours ago.

JimBenArm
30th March 2010, 05:44 AM
We stopped listening about 4 years ago.

Sabrina
30th March 2010, 05:51 AM
We stopped listening about 4 years ago.

4? More like 8. Almost 9.

Alferd_Packer
30th March 2010, 06:00 AM
I can prove that there is no shadow government.

GWB does not cast a shadow even in the full sun.

Therefore, there is no shadow government.

ElMondoHummus
30th March 2010, 06:29 AM
Oh,he is serious? I thought it was a joke thread,at first glance.Deary deary me.

Yeah, isn't that a shocker? Since he showed an '06 join date but a low number of posts, I decided to look his old posts up to make sure he wasn't pulling a Poe as a joke and I just didn't get it since I didn't know him. Well... you can see what I found.

Oystein
30th March 2010, 07:13 AM
9/11 started two wars. If there was any reason at all for it that's it. Most Americans don't believe in these wars but they are still going on strong. I never thought the Pentagon would be able to get away with another Vietnam. I've been proven wrong. We're just lucky we're not in Iran too. But give it time.

Uhm yes and someone blew up Chernobyl to cause the end of the USSR, Gavrilo Princip shot Franz-Ferdinand to cause a war between Germany and the UK, and surely the Lisbon earthquake of 1755 was an inside job by a cabal around Marques de Pombal to cause the decline of the Portugues aristocracy.

Right?

I am sure you have been told the name of the logical fallacy you committed very many times.

dudalb
30th March 2010, 01:48 PM
Is it any good?

First half is very good, second half falls apart . Basic idea is that a pulse on cell phones turns all of the population who hear it into mindless zombie like homicidal maniacs. But in the second half King introduces a silly "Hive Mind" concept and ruins the story.

Thunder
30th March 2010, 02:08 PM
I never thought the Pentagon would be able to get away with another Vietnam.

I guess you haven't been paying attention, but we are LEAVING Iraq. And Iraq is doing okee dokee. Democracy appears to be taking hold there. No civil war has broken out.

LightinDarkness
30th March 2010, 06:48 PM

The only place this is going to be used as a doctorate dissertation topic is the University of Phoenix Online, and I doubt even they would allow it.

fess
30th March 2010, 08:11 PM
I guess you haven't been paying attention, but we are LEAVING Iraq. And Iraq is doing okee dokee. Democracy appears to be taking hold there. No civil war has broken out.
Well Parky, you beat me to it. I was going to ask why, if we are still going strong in Iraq, are we shipping all of that equipment home, or to Afghanitan?

Thunder
30th March 2010, 08:15 PM
Well Parky, you beat me to it. I was going to ask why, if we are still going strong in Iraq, are we shipping all of that equipment home, or to Afghanitan?

we have a signed commitment, by President (cut and run) Bush, to leave Iraq by the end of 2011. we are on schedule to have 100,00 troops in Iraq by June, and 50,000 by December.

this is what a responsible troop pull-out looks like. slow...boring..and uneventful...until its allll over.

Oystein
31st March 2010, 03:31 AM

Well in all honesty, if you had those numbers of bombings and civilian victims in your country that you see in Iraq, you wouldn't call that "okee dokee", and would certainly worry much about the prospect of good guys with guns leaving the scene.

(This is not to say I am against a withdrawl, just not going to call a sad situation anything but. I grant that things have improved much, just nothing close to okee dokee)

se7ensnakes
1st April 2010, 08:36 AM
Honey I head that jet fuel went to the basement, and that, it cause fires and that all the metal melted and the building twisted around and that....honey what time is gladiators on...are we missing it?

“Go back to bed, America, your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed America, your government is in control. Here, here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up, go back to bed America, here is American Gladiators, here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their *********** skulls together and congratulate you on the living in the land of freedom. Here you go America - you are free to do what well tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!”

Dave Rogers
1st April 2010, 08:49 AM
"I know it's true, I read it in a book by David Ray Griffin, and he wouldn't lie to me just to make me pay for the book, would he? Sorry, gotta go, Alex Jones is on the radio and I daren't miss a broadcast. I'll donate some money to WAC when the show's over."

Dave

NutCracker
1st April 2010, 08:49 AM
Honey I head that jet fuel went to the basement, and that, it cause fires and that all the metal melted and the building twisted around and that....honey what time is gladiators on...are we missing it?

“Go back to bed, America, your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed America, your government is in control. Here, here's USAian Gladiators. Watch this, shut up, go back to bed America, here is USAian Gladiators, here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their *********** skulls together and congratulate you on the living in the land of freedom. Here you go America - you are free to do what well tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!”

The future of mankind is in good hands.

I worship Thee, Thee brave warrior for Freedom and Truth. Thy wisdom is infinite, overcountably infinte. My sheeple lips are not worthy to kiss Thy boots.

Sabrina
1st April 2010, 08:56 AM

“Go back to bed, America, your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed America, your government is in control. Here, here's USAian Gladiators. Watch this, shut up, go back to bed America, here is USAian Gladiators, here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their *********** skulls together and congratulate you on the living in the land of freedom. Here you go America - you are free to do what well tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!”

ws;dr

VonKleist
1st April 2010, 11:56 AM

It would probably be polite to credit Bill Hicks with that quote, just in case anyone thought it was original.

T.A.M.
1st April 2010, 12:19 PM

Ah yes. So you think that because people enjoy sports, fighting, contests, competitions, mind candy TV, that they must be uninformed sheeple who tow the party line because they are asleep.

Of course, because this makes you, the insecure adolescent (physically or mentally), seem all the better. It is making yourself feel better about who you are, by attempting to denigrate all those who do not see things as you do. We are all mindless sheeple, except for you, MR. TOM CLANCY BOURNE IDENTITY MATRIX I-III Superspy who is one of a select few who is not only privy to the "real" truth, but has the smarts and wisdom to see through the veil.

WHAT A *********** CROCK. GROW UP, AND REALIZE THAT MOST SANE, SMART, INTELLIGENT ADULTS DISAGREE WITH YOUR VIEWS ON 9/11. NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE SHEEPLE, BUT BECAUSE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT ANYONE OTHER THEN THE 19 HIJACKERS CARRIED OUT THE ATTACKS!!!!

TAM

Dog Town
1st April 2010, 12:48 PM
It would probably be polite to credit Bill Hicks with that quote, just in case anyone thought it was original.

Thank you, I was about to say the same thing.

twinstead
1st April 2010, 12:52 PM
Jesus if one more truther resorts to calling people who disagree with him sheep when he can't counter their arguments I'm going to pull my hair out.

Grow up se7ensnakes.

dudalb
1st April 2010, 02:34 PM
BIll Hicks could be very funny, but ,sadly,he was a True Believer when it came to Conspiracy Theories.

Dog Town
1st April 2010, 02:45 PM
BIll Hicks could be very funny, but ,sadly,he was a True Believer when it came to Conspiracy Theories.

Not to the degree you might think. Remember, they call it an Act, for a reason.
I knew Bill, and I think he would have torn Twoofers to shreds. At least in JFK realms, there were many who wanted him dead! The list is long, but distinguished. Just like my...

BaaBaa
1st April 2010, 11:04 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLYLO8jv9lQ&feature=related

Oystein
5th April 2010, 11:43 PM

“Go back to bed, America, your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed America, your government is in control. Here, here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up, go back to bed America, here is American Gladiators, here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their *********** skulls together and congratulate you on the living in the land of freedom. Here you go America - you are free to do what well tell you! You are free to do what we tell you!”

Substituting proof, evidence and arguments with bold face type will not do to convince me.

Where's your proof for the assertions you hint at? Do you realize that this is a forum full of people keen to use reason and skepticism to analyse problems? It's not a shouting contest!

Dave Rogers
6th April 2010, 12:43 AM
Substituting proof, evidence and arguments with bold face type will not do to convince me.

Don't say things like that! He'll start using colours!

Dave

Thunder
6th April 2010, 08:06 AM

let us know when you have a point to make.

se7ensnakes
7th April 2010, 11:23 AM
Oystein,
You unable to acknowledge any evidence, as much as a religious fanatic can acknowledge any logic regarding his religion. This is called paradigm formation. No amount of evidence can be presented because you will not be receptive to any.

se7ensnakes
7th April 2010, 11:31 AM
Dave Rogers,
Sarcasm? You really want to defend 500 hours of balloon boy, of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? How many Americans know what HR1207 is, and how it affect them? Everyone knows Balloon boy but very few know what HR1207. This is your ideal? Read carefully what JFK said about the media:
"Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed--and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment-- the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution- -not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and the sentimental, not to simply "give the public what it wants"--but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold, educate and sometimes even anger public opinion."

The public is intellectually frail, thus they can be controlled by affinities and emotions. The shadow government is well aware of this. That is why certain subjects under the radar of most people.

twinstead
7th April 2010, 11:39 AM
Oystein,
You unable to acknowledge any evidence, as much as a religious fanatic can acknowledge any logic regarding his religion. This is called paradigm formation. No amount of evidence can be presented because you will not be receptive to any.

Project much?

TK0001
7th April 2010, 11:39 AM
Dave Rogers,
The public is intellectually frail, thus they can be controlled by affinities and emotions. The shadow government is well aware of this. That is why certain subjects under the radar of most people.

While I agree that the "public" by and large is easily manipulated, I would suggest that the people you're currently addressing, the people you are currently calling mindless sheep, are not.

twinstead
7th April 2010, 11:40 AM

Except for you, of course. Right? We are all just mindless automatons controlled by "affinities and emotions". I mean really--why ELSE would we disagree with you? :boggled:

dudalb
7th April 2010, 11:54 AM
Except for you, of course. Right? We are all just mindless automatons controlled by "affinities and emotions". I mean really--why ELSE would we disagree with you? :boggled:

Don't you get it?
We are all in the Matrix, and sevensnakes is Neo who wants to lead us to freedom.
Take the Red Pill, dude, take the Red Pill.......

sts60
7th April 2010, 02:13 PM
"American Gladiators... for people who like pro wrestling but have trouble following the plot."

se7ensnakes, I don't watch much television, and my opinion of what damaged buildings at the WTC and the Pentagon, and what happened in a field in Pennsylvania, were formed based on my experience as an engineer (paid), firefighter (unpaid), and other relevant experience. Not by what someone tells me to think.

But, here in America, you are free to tell me otherwise, just as are the loud public conspiracists who mysteriously fail to be mysteriously silenced after all this time.

Thunder
7th April 2010, 02:26 PM

I love how conspiracy theorists believe that everyone on Earth is brainwashed, mindless, spineless sheep......except for them.

They are the only ones with their eyes and ears open. They are the only ones able to see the truth. Everyone else on Earth, is a mindless drone.

Pathetic. Their arrogance is just pathetic.

Thunder
7th April 2010, 02:28 PM
No amount of evidence can be presented because you will not be receptive to any.

Many truthers have said that if there was a new investigation, and it found 9-11 was done by Al-Qaeda and was not an inside job, they would REFUSE to accept it.

What say you?

Oystein
7th April 2010, 03:48 PM
Oystein,

Wrong.

Everybody in this forum spots the ad-hom-fallacy. It often reflects badly on the one committing it. Just cut it, will ya...

"No amount of evidence can be presented because you will not be receptive to any."
I could fling this back at you, but then... your bold face type might beat my standard font, so... I won't :)

Mince
7th April 2010, 03:57 PM
Talking to a Psychologist might not be such a bad idea for you.

I was thinking something more clinical, like a psychiatrist.

Poison Oak
8th April 2010, 09:55 AM
If the US government was truly paying people to post crap all over the internet, they would be better seved to be paying the folks who are telling the world the government is all powerful and not the ones who are saying they aren't.

I truly wish I could have the unshakable confidence in the ability US government that these guys have.

Dave Rogers
8th April 2010, 02:38 PM
Dave Rogers,
Sarcasm? You really want to defend 500 hours of balloon boy, of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie?

No. What on Earth gave you the idea that I did? I'm just pointing out that you've chosen a different orthodoxy to parrot mindlessly. By all means, though, enjoy the illusion of freedom that your carefully chosen self-enslavement has given you; I apologise for disturbing your spurious sense of rebellion.

How many Americans know what HR1207 is, and how it affect them?

Why would I care how a foreign country audits its national bank?

Dave

tsig
8th April 2010, 02:53 PM
Dave Rogers,
Sarcasm? You really want to defend 500 hours of balloon boy, of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? How many Americans know what HR1207 is, and how it affect them? Everyone knows Balloon boy but very few know what HR1207. This is your ideal? Read carefully what JFK said about the media:
"Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed--and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment-- the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution- -not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and the sentimental, not to simply "give the public what it wants"--but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold, educate and sometimes even anger public opinion."

So you're not a member of the public?

HawksFan
9th April 2010, 07:04 AM
OK, here it is. 9/11 was an inside job to...

distract the shopping public so that government officials could buy up all the Turboman action figures creating an artificial shortage for all their corporate buddies in the toy industry therefore filling their coffers with...something.

There ya have it. We'll have cake and coffee in the study now.

se7ensnakes
14th April 2010, 09:21 AM
Why would I care how a foreign country audits its national bank?

Dave

No i dont care how a foreign country audits its national bank, but then HR1207 is not about foreign countries auditing its national banks, it is about secret meetings in with foreign central banks which eventually leads to half a trillion dollars going from the federal reserve to other foreign central banks. Half a trillion dollars and your representative has little to say about it. This is essentially what you are supporting.

JimBenArm
14th April 2010, 09:25 AM
Why is it that posters with numbers in the middle of their user names invariably turn out to be head cases?

se7ensnakes
14th April 2010, 09:32 AM
TK0001 there is more than poor thinking to see building collapses in the manner of the wtcs on 9/11 and believe that grasping at somekind of science, because of some emotional disorder, is going to rationalize the dreaded obvious

JimBenArm
14th April 2010, 09:33 AM
TK0001 there is more than poor thinking to see building collapses in the manner of the wtcs on 9/11 and believe that grasping at somekind of science, because of some emotional disorder, is going to rationalize the dreaded obvious

Pardon, your stupidity is showing. Maybe you should zip up?

Dave Rogers
14th April 2010, 09:43 AM
No i dont care how a foreign country audits its national bank, but then HR1207 is not about foreign countries auditing its national banks, it is about secret meetings in with foreign central banks which eventually leads to half a trillion dollars going from the federal reserve to other foreign central banks. Half a trillion dollars and your representative has little to say about it. This is essentially what you are supporting.

Well, since the Federal Reserve is the national bank of a foreign country, I suspect that my MP is quite justified in having little to say about it. I'd be enormously entertained to see your explanation of how I personally am supporting it, of course.

Dave

JimBenArm
14th April 2010, 09:45 AM
Well, since the Federal Reserve is the national bank of a foreign country, I suspect that my MP is quite justified in having little to say about it. I'd be enormously entertained to see your explanation of how I personally am supporting it, of course.

Dave
It's all connected, man! There are layers within layers! It's all hidden (unless you've taken the exact combination of hallucinogenics that I have)!

Trust no one! Not even me!

beachnut
14th April 2010, 11:52 AM
You posted a delusion; why do you post lies and delusions about 911?

se7ensnakes
16th April 2010, 08:02 AM
Beachnut have you read any of the “debunker’s” “science”…how about the pile load driver hypotheses: drop a piece of metal from 1000 ft by the time it reaches the ground it would initiate a fusion reaction. The truth of the matter is that no amount of science is going to disprove the obvious. No amount of science is going to explain to me why a bird cannot fly. A lawyer can, but science has a more difficult time. In regards to 9/11 it is not about science… it is about people’s attachments. No one wants to see their football-baseball-basketball team falter, and no ones to acknowledge that their country falters either. People want to see their ducks neatly in row, any deviation from this and they experience Cognitive Dissonance. As far as the shadow government is concern… you do believe there is one don’t you. You do believe that there are very powerful people telling the president what to do, they own judges and politicians, they subvert the constitution… I hope you believe this because the evidence is overwhelming. How many times have you seen the mechanics of the national debt explained in television?

kookbreaker
16th April 2010, 08:16 AM
Beachnut have you read any of the “debunker’s” “science”…how about the pile load driver hypotheses: drop a piece of metal from 1000 ft by the time it reaches the ground it would initiate a fusion reaction. The truth of the matter is that no amount of science is going to disprove the obvious. No amount of science is going to explain to me why a bird cannot fly. A lawyer can, but science has a more difficult time. In regards to 9/11 it is not about science… it is about people’s attachments. No one wants to see their football-baseball-basketball team falter, and no ones to acknowledge that their country falters either. People want to see their ducks neatly in row, any deviation from this and they experience Cognitive Dissonance. As far as the shadow government is concern… you do believe there is one don’t you. You do believe that there are very powerful people telling the president what to do, they own judges and politicians, they subvert the constitution… I hope you believe this because the evidence is overwhelming. How many times have you seen the mechanics of the national debt explained in television?

Cripes, this is like reading Dr. Bronner's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Bronner) surly twin brother.

Oystein
16th April 2010, 09:12 AM
[SIZE=3]Beachnut have you read any of the “debunker’s” “science”…how about the pile load driver hypotheses: drop a piece of metal from 1000 ft by the time it reaches the ground it would initiate a fusion reaction.

Whose hypothesis is that? Debunkers' or truthers'? Do you maybe have a link where this hypothesis is put forward, with at least some attempt of "scientific" backup?

The truth of the matter is that no amount of science is going to disprove the obvious. No amount of science is going to explain to me why a bird cannot fly.

Lord Kelvin, in hs time revered as one of, if not THE, greatest scientists of his time, actually believed nothing that is denser than air could sustain flight. I don't recall what is take on birds was... Anyway, it was actually science and engineering that convinced the world of the rather unobvoius: That metal-things with many tons of weight could fly 35000 feet high and cross oceans.

A lawyer can, but science has a more difficult time. In regards to 9/11 it is not about science… it is about people’s attachments. No one wants to see their football-baseball-basketball team falter, and no ones to acknowledge that their country falters either.

The US of A surely ain't my team, ya know... Some folks over here in Europe were mightily mad at Dubya for abusing 9/11 to stir up a silly war. We have much incentive to believe that the dickheads like Bush, Cheney, Rummy were doing many more evil things than already accepted. Yet, reason prevails.

People want to see their ducks neatly in row, any deviation from this and they experience Cognitive Dissonance.

Could fling that right back at you.

As far as the shadow government is concern… you do believe there is one don’t you. You do believe that there are very powerful people telling the president what to do, they own judges and politicians, they subvert the constitution… I hope you believe this because the evidence is overwhelming. How many times have you seen the mechanics of the national debt explained in television?

No, we do not believe all that crap. We are not deluded. [FONT=Century Gothic]We are also not more easily convinced just because delusions are printed in fancy fonts!

twinstead
16th April 2010, 10:42 AM
I for one welcome our fancy font overlords.

Sabrina
16th April 2010, 11:21 AM

ws;dr

beachnut
16th April 2010, 11:59 AM
Beachnut have you read any of the “debunker’s” “science”…how about the pile load driver hypotheses: drop a piece of metal from 1000 ft by the time it reaches the ground it would initiate a fusion reaction. Your statement is delusional; how do you do this with such ease? What does your delusional statement mean? lol, you say 911 is an inside job and offer idiotic delusional statements as your support, then you repeat.

The truth of the matter is that no amount of science is going to disprove the obvious. LOL, you get more delusional with each sentence; are you trying to be this silly?

No amount of science is going to explain to me why a bird cannot fly. Birds can fly because they have wings that produce lift, science verifies that. It has been an observed fact for thousands of years. I assume you and aerodynamics are not speaking, and the same with physics.

A lawyer can, but science has a more difficult time. ? LOL

In regards to 9/11 it is not about science… it is about people’s attachments. Why try to get something right when you can rant more about science and spew lies?

No one wants to see their football-baseball-basketball team falter, and no ones to acknowledge that their country falters either. ? What are you ranting about now? I can't figure out how you make up your lies.

People want to see their ducks neatly in row, any deviation from this and they experience Cognitive Dissonance. What? Your delusions are driven by what? Lack of knowledge or a perverse need to spew lies about 911?

As far as the shadow government is concern… you do believe there is one don’t you. Yes, but it is confined to your mind.

You do believe that there are very powerful people telling the president what to do, they own judges and politicians, they subvert the constitution… Yes, in your mind.

I hope you believe this because the evidence is overwhelming. In your mind your own delusions are your evidence which you fail to produce in the real world. You have a list of zero evidence to support your delusions on 911.

How many times have you seen the mechanics of the national debt explained in television? And this has what to do with 911?

sheeplesnshills
16th April 2010, 12:20 PM
[QUOTE=se7ensnakes;5767275]9/11 was an inside job by the shadow government.

You have proof of this?and by proof, I mean the sort of evidence required to get a conviction in a court of law.
The purpose was to see exactly how people will react to an obvious controlled demolition, and how they can do it again.
You have proof of this? and by proof, I mean the sort of evidence required to get a conviction in a court of law.
They effectively need to control the emotions of the people to cause wars and pass legislations.
You have proof of this? and by proof, I mean the sort of evidence required to get a conviction in a court of law.
They also wanted to see how they can manipulate a specific group of people who have certain affinities, and certain paradigms.

If the answer is no to all the above then its not a psychology major you need, its somebody with a Doctorate in Psychiatry and who is accepting new patients.:rolleyes:

DGM
16th April 2010, 01:25 PM
As far as the shadow government is concern… you do believe there is one don’t you.

No, of course not. The whole idea in this day and age is absurd.
You do believe that there are very powerful people telling the president what to do, they own judges and politicians

Yes I do! They are known as the voters!

they subvert the constitution…

Bet you can't name one example of this actually happening.

I hope you believe this because the evidence is overwhelming.

Yet you fail time and time again to actually produce it. Why do you think this might be?

twinstead
16th April 2010, 02:26 PM
Anybody who thinks that what se7ensnakes has produced is "overwhelming" has no business investigating where he left his wallet, much less the "Shadow Government".

Hokulele
16th April 2010, 02:36 PM
No amount of science is going to explain to me why a bird cannot fly.

According to MaGZ, it is because the bird is really a missle.

People want to see their ducks neatly in row...
Or, in MaGZ's case, their pigeons.

grandmastershek
16th April 2010, 03:14 PM
No amount of science is going to explain to me why a bird cannot fly. A lawyer can, but science has a more difficult time.

obviously i have a law degree by truther logic. but by normal reasoning one can conclude i passed kindergarten.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flightless_bird

AJM8125
16th April 2010, 10:22 PM
How many Americans know what HR1207 is, and how it affect them?

Quick question for the non-Americans: Does your shadow government have to run things past your legislators too or can they act independently?

Our shadow government sucks.

Oystein
17th April 2010, 01:51 AM
Quick question for the non-Americans: Does your shadow government have to run things past your legislators too or can they act independently?

Silly fool! Our shadow government is the same as yours! It is disguised as Europe! Big Money! Globalization! The Rockefellers own Brussels! :jaw-dropp

Seriously, my local 9/11-truthers also try to convince me, that the European Central Bank is a private institution "just like" the Fed and run by shadow forces, that the Treaty of Lisbon does away with the german federal constitution (Grundgesetz) and re-introduces the death penalty, and that anyway, EU and NAFTA and World Bank and IMF are all essentially the same.

ETA: It sometimes appears as if, in their perception, the only truly anti-Europe party we have is by this token the only true democratic party: The neonazi NPD :(

Bell
17th April 2010, 05:33 PM

We have Queen Beatrix.

Nobody says "no" to Queen Beatrix.

Derek Johnson
26th April 2010, 12:14 AM
It looked nothing like a CD.

WTC 7 looked like a CD indeed.

cyclonic
26th April 2010, 12:29 AM

How come it didn't sound like a CD?

Derek Johnson
26th April 2010, 12:36 AM
How come it didn't sound like a CD?

So it must bang? Hydraulics don't bang.

Bolts and welds, lots of each, held that building up. Either they went, or the columns were molested. The former is harder to do.

You must agree, WTC 7, it looked like a CD, if not, how not?

Hokulele
26th April 2010, 12:37 AM

What would the visual differences be between a natural collapse and a controlled demolition?

Derek Johnson
26th April 2010, 12:39 AM
What would the visual differences be between a natural collapse and a controlled demolition?

Natural collapse?

Natural?

What is that?

jhunter1163
26th April 2010, 12:58 AM
Natural collapse?

Natural?

What is that?

The kind of collapse that would result from, say, unfought fires raging in an office building all day.

cyclonic
26th April 2010, 02:00 AM

Bolts and welds, lots of each, held that building up. Either they went, or the columns were molested. The former is harder to do.

What do you call someone who molests columns?
how do they do it?

Bell
26th April 2010, 02:09 AM

The keywords here are LOOKED LIKE.

Then again, I guess some hydraulic equipment that "molested" the columns or whatnot is more plausible in bringing down the building, than is damage and fire :boggled:

But let this not stop you from explaining us how the collapse should have looked like if it was not a CD?

MRC_Hans
26th April 2010, 02:21 AM

Now you must make up your mind: Can compromizing a limited number of central structural members trigger global, progressive collapse, or can it not?

If your answer is no, then do you claim that dozens of hydraulic jacks were installed and operated on every floor of the building(s), to make them/it totally collapse?

If you answer yes, then: Well, in theory, a few well-placed hydraulic jacks might have initiated the collapse, but then so could, obviously, fires and other damage. But of course, secretly installing even a few hydraulic jacks in a busy office building, and operating them while the world was looking on would be a tad difficult. I mean, we are not talking little car jacks here; we are talking big bulky ones, with a large diesel to supply them with pressure, and thick black pipes and hoses laid out all over. This is not something you sneak in in a back-pack.

Hans

Oystein
26th April 2010, 03:06 AM
...of course, secretly installing even a few hydraulic jacks in a busy office building, and operating them while the world was looking on would be a tad difficult...

Derek, how would you operate hydraulic jacks in a building that had uncontrolled fires on at least 10 floors for many hours? Would the jacks even survive?

MRC_Hans
26th April 2010, 03:29 AM

Let's see:

CD: Charges (or hydraulics :rolleyes:) installed all over.
WT7: Nope.

CD: Series of loud explosions (or big noisy hydraulic pumps).
WT7: Nope.

CD: No other apparant reason for collapse.
WT7: Damage from falling debris and extensive fires raging for hours.

CD: Building collapses.
WT7: Check!

.... No, I don't really think WT7 looked convincingly like a CD.

Hans

Juniversal
26th April 2010, 02:26 PM

You must agree, WTC 7, it looked like a CD, if not, how not?Yes, the collums were "molested" by hours and hours of unabaited fires and structural damage from the twin towers flying debris.

T.A.M.
26th April 2010, 02:38 PM

Your frame of reference is limited to CDs. Of course, if the only method of skyscraper collapse you have to reference for comparison is CD, then you will say it looks like CD.

In strict sense of the word, not taking into account the collapse of the penthouse, I would agree that it "Looked" similar to a building that collapses from controlled demolition.

Your avoidance of all the other ways it DID NOT FIT with a controlled demolition is noted.

TAM:)

apathoid
26th April 2010, 03:15 PM

A verniage technique truther! I knew this day would come! Congrats on being the smartest truther to date, Derek. But do you realize how close you are to the "Official Story" with this theory?

Something tells me your fellow truthers are pretty well married to their thermite, nano-thermite, thermate, RDX, C4, Space Beams, Mini-nukes, Upward Fusion Flashlight Beams of Destruction, etc theories or some weird combination of these. Good luck trying to convince them otherwise.

Yeah, so? And some people reported the collapses sounding like trains. Are you familiar with the concept of a simile? Lots of things resemble other completely different things; you agree? You tell us what a total collapse of a 47 story building should look like.

apathoid
26th April 2010, 03:31 PM
In response to the OP.....since you choose to live in your own private fantasy world(actually it sounds like you chose to join Alex Jones in his world of make believe), can't you at least make it a pleasant one? Sheesh. Turn off your computer. Go outside. Get a life.

TheBigKahuna
26th April 2010, 03:45 PM

The attack on the Cole was an act of war. The attacks on the embassies in Africa were an act of war. We've been at war for a long time while ignoring it. Further, 9/11 was shown not to be instigated by Iraq before the (Iraq) war started. But, perhaps you have some "new" evidence to support your thesis. We're waiting.

TheBigKahuna
26th April 2010, 03:52 PM
Oystein,
YouI am unable to acknowledge any evidence, as much as a religious fanatic can acknowledge any logic regarding his religion. This is called paradigm formation. No amount of evidence can be presented because you will not be receptive to any.

Fixed that for you! :rolleyes:

dafydd
27th April 2010, 06:07 PM

Was that supposed to mean something? Any chance of a translation into English?

Sabrina
28th April 2010, 05:53 AM
Dafydd, I find my stock response best when confronted with responses like the one you quoted.

It goes: ws;dr

Or, translated: word salad; didn't read.

tsig
28th April 2010, 05:58 AM

No, it didn't. I've never seen a CD spew debris all over the surrounding buildings and damage them so much that one fell and others had to be demolished.

If that was a CD it was the worst one ever.