PDA

View Full Version : "Why Bushco should be prosecuted for 9/11"

NWO Sentryman
8th April 2010, 04:23 AM
http://existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com/2010/04/why-bushco-should-be-prosecuted-for-911.html

Credit to Len Hart

Okay, i'm going to fisk this big wall of text. I'm probably going to need to get some brain bleach after wading through this stoopid.

There is not a shred of credible and/or admissible evidence to support the Bush administration's official conspiracy theory of 911.

What about the NIST report or these sites (http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=82689)?

The theory is ludicrous on its face

No, it is the most viable and the most probable one as well as the "theory" with the most evidence, compared to laser thermite. :rolleyes:

that 19 Arab Hijackers, coordinated from deep inside a cave in the mountains of Tora Bora managed to hijack four commercial airliners with which

Yeah, evyer action by such a lage multinational terrorist organisation has to be co-ordinated from its nerve centre.:rolleyes:

No it was co-ordinated form Cells in Hamburg and New York.

it is theorized --they attacked the United States. There is absolutely no evidence to support that ludicrous, stupid theory. It's utterly baseless.

No, it was confirmed, by Bin Laden himself, numerous Al-Qaeda operatives who tried to give the lame excuse that us support for israle justified their actions as well as numerous CIA reports.

Right wing partisans concocted it knowing that Americans have been conditioned by previous GOP regimes to swallow ********!

So Rush Limbaugh Engineered 9/11! :eek:

And Democrats were honest and only told the truth by your logic. :rolleyes:

At first, it was enough to marginalize critics: just call them 'conspiracy theorists'. Ludicrous!

Or maybe that was calling a spade a spade, Len Hart.

That's just desperate name-calling, a tactic with which they are practiced.

*facepalm* what ould you call someone who believed that the US Govt is so powerful and nigh omnipotent as to stage terror attacks and blame it on a patsy?

The conclusion consistent with a growing body of peer-reviewed science is this: nothing said by Bush about 911 is true.

:dl:

OMFG, that's going to the stundies.

Secondly, Bushco's ludicrous cover story is the looniest conspiracy since Ali Baba and his 40 thieves!

Em, if Bushco was lying, what is your theory? back it up with proof, and not big timecube esque walls of text.

They, too, were 'co-ordinated' from inside a cave but without cell phones! Ali Baba was a thief! Bush is a mass murdering traitor to the people of the United States.

Ladies and Gentlemen, i think we have a double stundie here and when ahs bush ever adhered to enemies of the United states and given them aid and comfort.

Any theory -especially an 'official' one -must meet certain minimum criteria:
* It must be verifiable!

As it has been with these links:
http://www.911myths.com/

http://wtc.nist.gov/

* Unless it is a revolutionary discovery in the field of physics (like Einstein's Relativity, for example) it must be consistent with the established science of physics.

It is consistent, as numerous investigations have shown.

* It must be consistent with Occam's razor, that is, it must explain rather than raise additional issues or insoluble problems. That's why Einstein's theory survived. It explained. It did not obfuscate. It simplified much of our understanding of the universe by equating gravity with a curvature of space-time.

It is consistent with occam's razor. what else would cause a tower to collapse after a boeing 757 slammed into it with a lot of fuel and other flammible materials?

* It must articulate the 'probable cause' that a crime was committed and the 'probable cause' to begin a specific investigation of suspects not upon 'reasonable suspicion' but 'probable cause'.

What about Al-Qaeda's admissions? The numerous investigations (9/11 commission etc.)?

that's about as far as i am going to go here people because this is hurting my brain. :(

twinstead
8th April 2010, 06:16 AM
The stupid. It burns.

bynmdsue
8th April 2010, 09:50 AM
well,he's passionate and incredulous. and also just not telling the truth.

sylvan8798
8th April 2010, 10:01 AM
That's why Einstein's theory survived. It explained. It did not obfuscate. It simplified much of our understanding of the universe by equating gravity with a curvature of space-time.
Probably the first time I've seen Einstein's Theory of Relativity and the word "simplified" in the same sentence. Has he studied that stuff?

sheeplesnshills
8th April 2010, 12:56 PM
Probably the first time I've seen Einstein's Theory of Relativity and the word "simplified" in the same sentence. Has he studied that stuff?

Probably not but he thinks it makes him sound intelligent and thus make his story more plausible to even dumber truthers. Is there anything new in what this guys says?

MikeW
8th April 2010, 01:00 PM
No, there's nothing new here, quite the opposite - Hart is pulling out ancient nonsense, even going on about Olmsted's "autopsy list" as though it proves something. What a clown.

NWO Sentryman
8th April 2010, 01:47 PM
Probably not but he thinks it makes him sound intelligent and thus make his story more plausible to even dumber truthers. Is there anything new in what this guys says?

nope. He's just a necromancer.

NWO Sentryman
10th April 2010, 08:21 AM
might i also add that Len Hart never really adds new information. It's just copypasta from previous stories with some new spin.

twinstead
10th April 2010, 08:33 AM
might i also add that Len Hart never really adds new information. It's just copypasta from previous stories with some new spin.

Mmmmmm. Copypasta with a little marinara sauce and some nice garlic bread. Now I'm hungry.