PDA

View Full Version : Enhance your booty with Wicca.

bookitty
16th August 2010, 02:46 PM
This Wicca spell for a sexier rear end (http://cgi.ebay.com/BOOTY-ENHANCEMENT-Spell-Cast-Powerful-Wiccan-Witch-/220496575102?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0#ht_6847wt_1165) was found by a friend (with the comment "Well done, humanity. Well done. -_-")

She also offers spells for mad passionate love-making, winning the lottery, breaking up a couple, getting an ex back and penis enhancement. All of her spells, even the "ultimate" break-up spell are offered in degrees of effectiveness. You need to pay three times for the spell to be powerful.

Right now, she's a top rated seller with a feedback score of 2777, only one of those is negative and 6 are neutral.

Wonder if she'd like to try for a million bucks?

jhunter1163
16th August 2010, 02:50 PM
"I want a big butt, and I can not lie..."

MLH1138
16th August 2010, 03:01 PM
I reported this to eBay as an obvious fraud... I wonder if they'll do anything?

Shame that this stuff doesn't work - I've always wanted to pimp my penis with "Go-faster stripes", neon lighting and perhaps alloys. Bah!

TheSkepticCanuck
16th August 2010, 03:05 PM
This was also discussed on the most recent episode of The Skeptics Guide to the Universe (#265).

bookitty
16th August 2010, 03:06 PM

Shame that this stuff doesn't work - I've always wanted to pimp my penis with "Go-faster stripes", neon lighting and perhaps alloys. Bah!

Ebay probably wont do anything. She's added on a disclaimer (bolding mine): Now the legal stuff.... I am required to state the following: You must be 18 years old to purchase. Psychic, paranormal, haunted and/or magical items are for entertainment purpuses only. I am not responsible for any paranormal activity you may or may not experience. "

Ah Ebay...bringing fresh meat to illiterate grifters since 1995.

Hokulele
16th August 2010, 03:10 PM

I don't think they can, legally. ETA: Curse you, bookitty! With a nice butt!

Now the legal stuff.... I am required to state the following: You must be 18 years old to purchase. Psychic, paranormal, haunted and/or magical items are for entertainment purpuses only. I am not responsible for any paranormal activity you may or may not experience.

And if that really worked, I would order a triple spell for Fred Phelps, just to make him even more paranoid about homosexuals... :cool:

MLH1138
16th August 2010, 03:18 PM
Ebay probably wont do anything. She's added on a disclaimer (bolding mine): Now the legal stuff.... I am required to state the following: You must be 18 years old to purchase. Psychic, paranormal, haunted and/or magical items are for entertainment purpuses only. I am not responsible for any paranormal activity you may or may not experience. "

Ah Ebay...bringing fresh meat to illiterate grifters since 1995.

You got their number:

Thanks for letting us know about a listing or seller you'd like us to investigate for potential fraudulent activity. eBay is very concerned about this type of activity. We'll review your report as soon as possible, usually within 72 hours.

Because we're concerned about the privacy of all parties involved, we won't be updating you about the status of our investigation. Even though you'll receive only this acknowledgement of your report, please be assured that we'll thoroughly investigate the situation.

eBay wants to ensure that its members enjoy a safe place to buy and sell. We don't allow members to engage in any type of unlawful activity on the eBay website, and we're committed to investigating reports of suspicious activity.

The report you submitted will only be investigated for fraud. If you have another question or concern to tell us about, please go back to the listing, click the "Report item" link, then select the reason for your report.

So, nothing will happen. Blast!

TubbaBlubba
16th August 2010, 03:29 PM
Ah, great, just what I needed, a bigger butt off ebay.

Marduk
16th August 2010, 03:30 PM
she has 278 feedbacks

thats what 278 x $9
$ 2502 in the last 12 months

hmmmm

Behold I am an experienced magical entrepreneur who has succesfully been casting spells for the last 30 years, now form an orderly queue with your wallets
:p

bookitty
16th August 2010, 03:30 PM
I don't think they can, legally. ETA: Curse you, bookitty! With a nice butt!

"Curse you! With a nice butt!" is my new damning phrase.

bookitty
16th August 2010, 03:34 PM
she has 278 feedbacks

thats what 278 x $9
$ 2502 in the last 12 months

hmmmm

Behold I am an experienced magical entrepreneur who has succesfully been casting spells for the last 30 years, now form an orderly queue with your wallets

Actually you're one digit off, she has 2777.

I await your spell menu with great anticipation. (Might I suggest "Magical illness to be cast upon an angry boss." She seems to have missed that one.)

MLH1138
16th August 2010, 03:39 PM

Right, then!

I want, by the morning:
£10,000,000
6 hand maidens (pretty ones - I don't want you foisting off uglies)
4 sports cars - preferably Italian
A big house in the country
The wind to be blowing from the South East
6 hours of sunlight, with a slight drizzle between 2:30-3:30pm
And a pineapple mivvi.

I'll pay you 50p for each successful spell - and fine you £50 for each one you fail (as per the psychic agreement you just read by reading this).

Deal? :D

TubbaBlubba
16th August 2010, 03:39 PM
Say, does she have any, umm, manhood enhancement spells?

bookitty
16th August 2010, 03:43 PM

Ask and you shall receive. (http://cgi.ebay.com/PENIS-ENHANCEMENT-Spell-Cast-Powerful-Wiccan-Witch-/320437133940?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0)

TubbaBlubba
16th August 2010, 03:43 PM
Ask and you shall receive. (http://cgi.ebay.com/PENIS-ENHANCEMENT-Spell-Cast-Powerful-Wiccan-Witch-/320437133940?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0)

Ah, perfect!... um, perfect birthday present to my friend, of course.

Marduk
16th August 2010, 03:49 PM
Right, then!

I want, by the morning:
£10,000,000
6 hand maidens (pretty ones - I don't want you foisting off uglies)
4 sports cars - preferably Italian
A big house in the country
The wind to be blowing from the South East
6 hours of sunlight, with a slight drizzle between 2:30-3:30pm
And a pineapple mivvi.

I'll pay you 50p for each successful spell - and fine you £50 for each one you fail (as per the psychic agreement you just read by reading this).

Deal? :D

No Blacks, tradesmen, atheists or smartasses
:D

I do that too, guaranteed to work or you can humiliate yourself trying to sue me
choice is yours

I await your spell menu with great anticipation. (Might I suggest "Magical illness to be cast upon an angry boss." She seems to have missed that one.)
I don't have a spell menu, I'll do anything for ten dollars
long time

Hokulele
16th August 2010, 03:53 PM
"Curse you! With a nice butt!" is my new damning phrase.

MatildaGage
16th August 2010, 04:02 PM
I wish I had thought of the big butt spell first.

Except I would have had my model get the sand off her butt before taking the photos.

The Man
16th August 2010, 04:17 PM
Thatís not sand, itís pixy butt dust.

MatildaGage
16th August 2010, 04:20 PM
Pixies are spirits, right? :D

The Man
16th August 2010, 04:32 PM
Actually I think they are fairies or sprites. Spirits are what one usually drinks before seeing fairies or sprites (or even someoneís butt magically becoming more appealing).

Marduk
16th August 2010, 04:40 PM
Actually I think they are fairies or sprites. Spirits are what one usually drinks before seeing fairies or sprites (or even someone’s butt magically becoming more appealing).

nonono, sprites a drink
a foul smelling, disgusting tasting drink but a drink all the same
Pixies are cornish fairies, "pyske" is from a swedish dialect and means fairy

you have to know these things when you do marketable magic

TubbaBlubba
16th August 2010, 05:11 PM
"Curse you! With a nice butt!" is my new damning phrase. :D
"Curse you! with a large penis!" might work against women.

Hellbound
16th August 2010, 06:06 PM
"Curse you! with a large penis!" might work against women.

I thought most women were looking for a large penis. Surely all those late night TV commercials can't be wrong?

RSLancastr
17th August 2010, 01:35 AM

I'm wondering if I cast one in ANGER at someone if it will come back to me sevenfold? (and I WOULD need to fold it after that!) I would then start a lucrative film career rather than apply for the MDC...

Marduk
17th August 2010, 02:50 AM
I'm wondering if I cast one in ANGER at someone if it will come back to me sevenfold? (and I WOULD need to fold it after that!) I would then start a lucrative film career rather than apply for the MDC...

beware, wicca uses the same kind of magic as Genies, so youre likely to get it back seven fold, but its likely to have turned into a penis reduction spell on the rebound

you can still have a lucrative career in films though, making infomercials which make men with small genitals feel more than adequate
;)

I thought most women were looking for a large penis. Surely all those late night TV commercials can't be wrong?
come on. I've been up all night waiting for someone to make a pun about well built piano players
the standards in this place are slipping

Kahalachan
17th August 2010, 04:11 AM
"If you want this spell SINGLE CAST, order the quantity of 1.

If you want this spell DOUBLE CAST, order the quantity of 2.

If you want this spell TRIPLE CAST, order the quantity of 3

Multiple castings make a spell more powerful. "

WTF? This sounds like the instruction manual for a fantasy video game.

Dancing David
17th August 2010, 04:18 AM
Darn that initiatory oath I took "to not use the mystics arts to impress foolish people".

Alan
17th August 2010, 04:24 AM
Rebecca Watson on this:
hsBQqUvwkek

bookitty
17th August 2010, 12:26 PM
Rebecca Watson on this:
hsBQqUvwkek

Awesome! :D

TraneWreck
17th August 2010, 12:31 PM
...pixy butt dust.

Good name for a band...

Ladewig
17th August 2010, 12:47 PM
You got their number:

So, nothing will happen. Blast!

Ask them to require her to make the disclaimer in the same size font as the rest of the ad. She is, after all, telling people that they will receive lottery winnings by purchasing her spells. I think that is as close to fraud as one can get without actually breaking the law.

Kochanski
17th August 2010, 03:47 PM
You don't need her spell, just buy these:

http://www.buybootypop.com/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=bootypop/story.html

TubbaBlubba
17th August 2010, 03:55 PM
You don't need her spell, just buy these:

http://www.buybootypop.com/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=bootypop/story.html

Fascinating how every page like that seems less credible than the last. Do they even try?

The Man
17th August 2010, 07:06 PM
Good name for a band...

They'll need a good bassist and drummer so they'll have a tight bottom.