PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if I'll see the FSM or an Invisible Pink Unicorn...

C_Felix
6th October 2010, 03:31 AM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2010/10/05/mri.jesus.image.WYFF?hpt=C2

DC
6th October 2010, 03:52 AM
A miracle my ass.
So Jesus was in her body while kids were starving in other parts of the world...

thats some priorities that Jesus guy has, shows up on Toast and MRI's but not when a little kid is starving.

Careyp74
6th October 2010, 04:52 AM
I think it looked more like Martin Sheen. Maybe he was doing a spot for his upcoming Wall Street sequel. That would be a clever marketing idea. Have the stars of new movies appear in everyone's toast and MRI's to promote the flick.

I don't know why it would be Martin Sheen though, for an MRI I would have thought Hugh Laurie would be more appropriate.

DC
6th October 2010, 05:17 AM
I think it looked more like Martin Sheen. Maybe he was doing a spot for his upcoming Wall Street sequel. That would be a clever marketing idea. Have the stars of new movies appear in everyone's toast and MRI's to promote the flick.

I don't know why it would be Martin Sheen though, for an MRI I would have thought Hugh Laurie would be more appropriate.

Holy Xenu, Tom Cruise and John Travollta are on my toast my thetan got all warm and winded up :D

triadboy
6th October 2010, 07:47 AM
It's Greg Allman

mactonite
6th October 2010, 11:18 AM
Actually, I think it's the mutant psychic Kuato from Total Recall. Look it up if you don't believe me.