PDA

View Full Version : I Disagree With Fnord About Randi Adherents Coming to Christ

noselfwilling
19th January 2011, 03:45 PM
They have rejected the greatest miracle of all the resurrection of Jesus so no parlor trick will convince them.

Hell has been created for those who want to reject God forever.

Even when on Sept. 14, 2015 a couple million people vanish they still won't be convinced. They might just call it a "fake rapture".

The Tribulation is Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022 (2,520 days). 2,520 days is 7 x 360 and is the smallest number divisible by all number from 2 to 10. Jesus steps down on the mount of olives Aug. 7, 2022.

So they will take the mark of the beast implant under their skin and die from it. There is no saving them. Jesus returns, judges the nations from the 1260th to 1290th day, then 45 days more to the 1335 day Israel is set up as the center of all nations from where Jesus reigns in the 3rd Temple.

Sledge
19th January 2011, 03:51 PM
You think that's bad? Wait until the day after when Darth Vader's Death Star destoys Saturn!

quixotecoyote
19th January 2011, 03:53 PM
Followed by the Dark Gods emerging from the rift, swallowing the death star, and crushing the gates of his pitiful heaven and devouring all those within.

X
19th January 2011, 03:57 PM
They have rejected the greatest miracle of all the resurrection of Jesus so no parlor trick will convince them.

Even when on Sept. 14, 2015 a couple million people vanish they still won't be convinced. They might just call it a "fake rapture".

The Tribulation is Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022 (2,520 days). 2,520 days is 7 x 360 and is the smallest number divisible by all number from 2 to 10. Jesus steps down on the mount of olives Aug. 7, 2022.

So they will take the mark of the beast implant under their skin and die from it. There is no saving them. Jesus returns, judges the nations from the 1260th to 1290th day, then 45 days more to the 1335 day Israel is set up as the center of all nations from where Jesus reigns in the 3rd Temple.

This might come as a shock to you, but you aren't the first to come in here predicting Rapture/Apocalypse/Etc. Why should we believe you, when no one one else has been right?

Or, in short: I'll believe it when I see it. What will you do if/when your prediction fails?

Dinwar
19th January 2011, 03:57 PM

It's 144,000, I thought. Where did the "couple million" number come from? And why have you stopped posting on other threads?

The numerology is tiresome, though, particularly since Jesus said you won't know the day or the hour, making you inconsistent in your own professed religion.

Foster Zygote
19th January 2011, 04:02 PM
Aw, too bad. Cthulhu is rising on August 19, 2015.

noselfwilling
19th January 2011, 04:03 PM
This might come as a shock to you, but you aren't the first to come in here predicting Rapture/Apocalypse/Etc. Why should we believe you, when no one one else has been right?

I am the first to predict with a 1 in 70,000,000 probability I could be wrong. There has been no probability for the Tribulation even close to that.

quixotecoyote
19th January 2011, 04:05 PM
I am the first to predict with a 1 in 70,000,000 probability I could be wrong. There has been no probability for the Tribulation even close to that.

Sorry, I predicted that last week.

Tomorrow I'm going to predict grey aliens with a 1 in 65,000,000 chance that I could be wrong.

It's ok to feel a little one-uped.

noselfwilling
19th January 2011, 04:05 PM
It's 144,000, I thought. Where did the "couple million" number come from?
144,000 comes from 24 hours a day x 6000 year-days = 144,000.
(12 x 12 x 1000).

12 is the number of eternal perfection in the New City with 12 gates, etc.

The redemptive design is over 6000 years from 3986 BC to 2015 AD.

The 144,000 is the consummation of what God is looking for 144,000 virgin Christians. Once that point is reached, the Tribulation begins Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022.

2,520 days - Daniel's unit of 7. Smallest number divisible by numbers 2 to 10. 7 x 360.

We are about to enter the Sabbath rest of the millennial reign of Christ with His overcome believers to reign over the nations.

Just click on my page to see the proof for the 1 in 70,00,000.

carlitos
19th January 2011, 04:10 PM
I don't think that the OP has a firm grasp on probability.

noselfwilling
19th January 2011, 04:10 PM
See the full proof on the home page.

Sledge
19th January 2011, 04:14 PM

I don't think it means what he thinks it means.

X
19th January 2011, 04:15 PM
Where's that crazy-person emoticon? The one with the finger circling the ear. It's warranted.

Noselfwilling: I'll apologize for calling you crazy when you provide evidence.

I Ratant
19th January 2011, 04:21 PM
I don't think that the OP has a firm grasp on probability reality.
Fixt it fer ya. :)

Fnord
19th January 2011, 04:22 PM
I did not ask you for a "Parlour Trick", I asked you to prophesy a miracle. Of course, this would require God to impart that prophesy to you, AND to perform said miracle on our behalf.

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened." -- Jesus, as quoted in Matthew 7:7-8

So, I'm asking both you and God to provide irrefutable evidence of God's existance. He renders the prophesy of His miracle unto you, you pass the prophesy along to us, and God makes it happen. Simple.

And by 'miracle', I mean something that would defy our understanding of physical principles, and do so in an obvious way ... make the Statue of Liberty sit down ... flood Death Valley with pure water ... regenerate the amputated limbs of all military veterans ... eliminate the AIDS virus ... eliminate cancer ...

Any of these things would be easy for the infinite God.

"Hell (http://www.hell2u.com/)"?

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -- Jesus, as quoted in Matthew 24:36

So, how did you come about this information? Be careful how you answer that, for it is written...

"... For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve." -- Apostle Paul, as quoted in his Second Letter to the Corinthian Church, eleventh chapter, 13th through 15th verse (2Cor. 11:13-15)

This fate is reserved for those who never accept Christ before the Rapture, and not for those who accept Him before then.

So the people I mentioned still have the chance. Surely, a man after Christ would want all to be saved, and not just those who have already accepted their salvation.

Thus my request regarding an irrefutable miracle; make it happen, and even the most blind will see. Do nothing, and by your own inaction you will condemn the currently lost to eternal torment in Hell.

Oh, BTW: I will accept your "Friend me" request after The Miracle has occured, as I would hate to be friends with a false prophet.

carlitos
19th January 2011, 04:23 PM
Just click on my page to see the proof for the 1 in 70,00,000.
Your page? Where is that?

Foster Zygote
19th January 2011, 04:24 PM
I'm going to hope against hope that noselfwilling will still be on this forum on Sept. 15, 2015.

noselfwilling
19th January 2011, 04:29 PM
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -- Jesus, as quoted in Matthew 24:36
This is referring to the end of the millennial kingdom, and also first rapture is not known to the exact day, it could be according to the crescent moon the day before, the day, or the day after.

We also are told we can know right at the door.

Anyone can come to Christ before they die so I dont exclude anyone, but generally speaking I am talking about those who would never come to Christ no matter what miracle Jesus would perform.

Resume
19th January 2011, 04:32 PM

Among other things.

Sledge
19th January 2011, 04:33 PM
Anyone can come to Christ before they die so I dont exclude anyone, but generally speaking I am talking about those who would never come to Christ no matter what miracle Jesus would perform.Show us a miracle and let's see who's who.

Cainkane1
19th January 2011, 04:34 PM

No it isn't.

Fnord
19th January 2011, 04:34 PM
This is referring to the end of the millennial kingdom, and also first rapture is not known to the exact day, it could be according to the crescent moon the day before, the day, or the day after.

We also are told we can know right at the door.

Anyone can come to Christ before they die so I dont exclude anyone, but generally speaking I am talking about those who would never come to Christ no matter what miracle Jesus would perform.
So you would condemn all those who would come to Christ by an act of God because it would be a waste of your time to even try to save Those Who Will Not Be Saved.

Would you not spare an entire city of sinners to save the life of even one righteous man?

God would. It is His will. Why is it not yours?

noselfwilling
19th January 2011, 04:35 PM
So you would condemn those who would come to Christ because it would be a waste of time to even try to save Those Who Will Not Be Saved.

I can't condemn anyone. I just know there are these type of people.

yy2bggggs
19th January 2011, 04:37 PM
I have a prediction of my own. On September 15, 2015, with the hope that you're still alive and in good health, you will begin to develop either a rationale for why the rapture didn't happen on September 14, 2015; a theory explaining why it did, in fact, happen, though nobody vanished; or a conspiracy theory about the cover up.

Quite frankly, the only reason I'm posting this is so that it will show up in the archives. I might reply if you do, or I might not bother, but come September 15, 2015, I reserve the right to dig this post back up and quote it. (And hopefully, I'm alive and well by then myself).

And I'm serious. I hope you're alive and doing quite well on September 15, 2015.

See you in four years and 8 months!

noselfwilling
19th January 2011, 04:37 PM
At least we have one thing in common. Neither of us can disprove the 1 in 70,000,000 probability.

Fnord
19th January 2011, 04:39 PM
I can't condemn anyone. I just know there are these type of people.
Well, then ... I have asked both you and God. When shall we receive?

"Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?" -- Jesus, as quoted in Matthew 7:9-11

Jesus wouldn't lie, so I'm asking...

calebprime
19th January 2011, 04:40 PM
Where's that crazy-person emoticon? The one with the finger circling the ear. It's warranted.

there's :crazy: and :deconfus: and :stone017: and :woowoo and :wackywacko: and :clconfused:

but I can't find the exact one you describe

Foster Zygote
19th January 2011, 04:41 PM
At least we have one thing in common. Neither of us can disprove the 1 in 70,000,000 probability.

In about 4 years and 8 months we'll have another go at it.

noselfwilling
19th January 2011, 04:42 PM
Well, then ... I have asked both you and God. When shall we receive?

Receive what?

PixyMisa
19th January 2011, 04:43 PM

You're in luck! No-one had picked 2015-09-14 yet. Is that GMT? We need to know to make sure you get the right time slot in the pool.

noselfwilling
19th January 2011, 04:44 PM
You're in luck! No-one had picked 2015-09-14 yet. Is that GMT? We need to know to make sure you get the right time slot in the pool.
Like I said I don't know that. It could be the day before, the day, or the day after, but within a 24 hour period either way.

I do know there are 2,520 days from Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets to Aug. 7, 2022 Tisha B'Av.

Fnord
19th January 2011, 04:46 PM
Well, then ... I have asked both you and God. When shall we receive?Receive what?
This:
... I'm asking both you and God to provide irrefutable evidence of God's existance. He renders the prophesy of His miracle unto you, you pass the prophesy along to us, and God makes it happen. Simple.

And by 'miracle', I mean something that would defy our understanding of physical principles, and do so in an obvious way ... make the Statue of Liberty sit down ... flood Death Valley with pure water ... regenerate the amputated limbs of all military veterans ... eliminate the AIDS virus ... eliminate cancer ...

Any of these things would be easy for the infinite God...
I'm asking ... now, when shall we receive?

noselfwilling
19th January 2011, 04:49 PM
I'm asking ... now, when shall we receive?
Receive what?

Denver
19th January 2011, 04:50 PM
Who's on first?

Ausmerican
19th January 2011, 04:52 PM
..... the beast implant under their skin and die from it. ....

Am I the only one that kept reading this as breast implant?

ETA: So I wasn't paying attention, when is Galactus coming?

Mister Earl
19th January 2011, 04:53 PM
Anyone else ready to call Poe's law on this guy yet? If not, I'm doing it right now.

noselfwilling
19th January 2011, 04:54 PM
I'm suppose to receive something but he won't tell me what it is. He's being coy.

I Ratant
Like I said I don't know that. It could be the day before, the day, or the day after, but within a 24 hour period either way.

I do know there are 2,520 days from Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets to Aug. 7, 2022 Tisha B'Av.
But how long is that in years?
6 days is 1000 years for each day, I've heard.
That's 6000 years from now.
I gotta wait that long to get my harp?
Bummer.

Fnord
Receive what?
I've already posted what I'm asking for. Twice. Are you so blind that you will not see? Or should I simply tell you to "Get thee behind me"?

noselfwilling
19th January 2011, 04:56 PM
I've already posted what I'm asking for. Twice. Are you so blind that you will not see? Or should I simply tell you to "Get thee behind me"?
Perhaps try posting in your own words so we can know what you are talking about.

Tricky
19th January 2011, 05:00 PM
Am I the only one that kept reading this as breast implant?

I wonder where she's going to find a size 666D bra.

slingblade
19th January 2011, 05:02 PM

I'm wondering if you're aware how many of the atheists who post here are former theists? Former Christians, a lot of them.

No. Hell was created by those who needed a way to spread fear and ensure obedience to their authority. A way that people couldn't verify, and so couldn't argue against.
Hell is just a very human control device, and you appear to be a willing participant in not just maintaining your own fear, but also attempting to spread it to others.

* slingblade looks around.

Yeah. Good luck with that.

What happened to May 21, 2011?
Or December 21, 2012?

While I normally find math far more impressive than superstitious rubbish, I have to say I feel you've sullied the purity of it with this scurrilous and scant association. Don't do that nonsense anymore, okay?

Ausmerican
19th January 2011, 05:03 PM
Woe to thee of Earth and Sea for the Devil sends the Beast with a rack that makes your breath short,
Let him who loves gazongas reckon the Number of the Beast for it is a whopping great pair of jubblies,
Its number is six hundred and sixty six....triple E.

ETA: This post looks sooo out of context with slings post between this and Trickys.

slingblade
19th January 2011, 05:05 PM
Selah.

noselfwilling
19th January 2011, 05:08 PM
Former Christians, a lot of them.
Not a one since OSAS.

dio
19th January 2011, 05:12 PM
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome?

Professor Yaffle
19th January 2011, 05:13 PM
Not a one since OSAS.

Obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome?

ETA: curses too slow!

slingblade
19th January 2011, 05:13 PM
Not a one since OSAS.

English, please. Try again, and use more words and fewer acronyms.

Oh, once saved, always saved.

Sorry, but I was taught that was rife heresy, and something only ignorant Baptists did, and not in line with scripture.

And I'm still a former Christian, an atheist, and a critical thinker. Headway. You're not making any.

calebprime
19th January 2011, 05:17 PM

Lowpro
19th January 2011, 05:48 PM
subscribed for the "I told you so moment" 4 years and some odd months from now

That's some "Da Vinci Code" deduction right there.

I Ratant
19th January 2011, 05:54 PM
Woe to thee of Earth and Sea for the Devil sends the Beast with a rack that makes your breath short,
Let him who loves gazongas reckon the Number of the Beast for it is a whopping great pair of jubblies,
Its number is six hundred and sixty six....triple E.

ETA: This post looks sooo out of context with slings post between this and Trickys.
I likes large, but within reason!
Get lost a'huggin' and a'chalkin' around those! :)

Robin
19th January 2011, 06:07 PM
A good addition to the JREF site could be an "End-of-the-World" calendar - which could pop a reminder every time the world is going to come to an end.

nvidiot
19th January 2011, 06:13 PM
nvm

Sciwoman
19th January 2011, 06:15 PM
A good addition to the JREF site could be an "End-of-the-World" calendar - which could pop a reminder every time the world is going to come to an end.

Good idea. It seems like every week there's a new prediction about the end of the world. How are we supposed to keep track? :(

Foster Zygote
19th January 2011, 06:58 PM
I'm going to hope against hope that noselfwilling will still be on this forum on Sept. 15, 2015.

Aw, dang...

I Am The Scum
19th January 2011, 08:10 PM
Numerology - Because damn it, jamming your face into a calculator has to prove something.

ParrotPirate
19th January 2011, 08:58 PM
they have rejected the greatest miracle of all the resurrection of jesus so no parlor trick will convince them.

Hell has been created for those who want to reject god forever.

Even when on sept. 14, 2015 a couple million people vanish they still won't be convinced. They might just call it a "fake rapture".

The tribulation is sept. 14, 2015 to aug. 7, 2022 (2,520 days). 2,520 days is 7 x 360 and is the smallest number divisible by all number from 2 to 10. Jesus steps down on the mount of olives aug. 7, 2022.

So they will take the mark of the beast implant under their skin and die from it. There is no saving them. Jesus returns, judges the nations from the 1260th to 1290th day, then 45 days more to the 1335 day israel is set up as the center of all nations from where jesus reigns in the 3rd temple.

barkbarkbark

Tricky
19th January 2011, 09:09 PM
Numerology - Because damn it, jamming your face into a calculator has to prove something.
That's Nosemerology.

Andrew Wiggin
19th January 2011, 10:49 PM

I don't think the OP has a firm grasp. Period. I guess the internet is the new street corner, and all those 'the end is nigh' signs won't wave themselves...

kerikiwi
19th January 2011, 10:56 PM
I don't think that the OP has a firm grasp on probabilityreality.
Fixed

PixyMisa
19th January 2011, 11:09 PM

Okay. We'll pencil you in for the Sunday through the Tuesday, but if someone else picks one of those dates, you'll have to share the pool.

DC
19th January 2011, 11:40 PM
uuuuh how frightening. My biggest crimes are still not believing in them (Jesus and his daddy) and some lies.

If that gives me hell for eternity, so be it. I don't give a crap what YHWH thinks about me, he is the one that needs anger management.
Who the heck does he think he is?

Zanders
20th January 2011, 12:41 AM
Noselfwilling, please promise us that you will post on this forum right before this event takes place and try to hang around until it starts so you can say you told us so. I tried to ask another person to stay in contact with me but he was too much of a coward to offer me any contact information.

Give me an e-mail address or something, because I seriously can't wait.

(woops, I just realized he was banned. That won't stop me from saving the dates he listed for laughing at in the distant future)

Squeegee Beckenheim
20th January 2011, 02:11 AM
I have a prediction of my own. On September 15, 2015, with the hope that you're still alive and in good health, you will begin to develop either a rationale for why the rapture didn't happen on September 14, 2015; a theory explaining why it did, in fact, happen, though nobody vanished; or a conspiracy theory about the cover up.

I think you're wrong. He's already started developing a rationale for why the rapture won't happen on Sept 14th, 2015. Hence the "1 in 70,000,000" possibility that he's wrong.

Incidentally, Sept. 13th is my birthday, so it's nice of God to allow me to have that undisturbed. Will I have to have an early night for the rapture, though? I'd hate to sleep in and miss it.

slingblade
20th January 2011, 02:36 AM
The banning announcement says it was Troy.

So be of good cheer. He'll be back. :D

Fnord
20th January 2011, 07:08 AM
Perhaps try posting in your own words so we can know what you are talking about.
Those were my own words.

You are stalling.

You have no authority to speak for God.

Your 'Friend Me' request is denied.

You are now on my 'Ignore' list.

ETA: Oops! Didn't notice you were banned!

Have a nice day!

dafydd
20th January 2011, 11:41 AM

Very funny,what do you do for an encore?

AkuManiMani
20th January 2011, 11:43 AM

When a couple million people -don't- vanish on Sept. 14, 2015 will you simply push the date back?

Mark6
20th January 2011, 11:44 AM
I don't. Do you really want to read his rants for nearly five years?

Fnord
20th January 2011, 11:48 AM
What I don't want to read is how God changed his mind solely due to the prayers of the OP, thus 'proving' how much better and more righteous the OP is when compared to the rest of us. Such hyper-evangelism is self-serving, and does as much to alienate Christians from the rest of society (imo) as all the pedophile priests together.

slingblade
20th January 2011, 03:14 PM
I don't. Do you really want to read his rants for nearly five years?

So, what, you think you're better than those of us who already have? :)

Gao
20th January 2011, 06:03 PM
Please demonstrate that the rapture and tribulation are even Biblical in the first place.

alfaniner
21st January 2011, 06:51 AM
Even when on Sept. 14, 2015 a couple million people vanish they still won't be convinced.

But at least we'll have flying cars!!! Because five weeks later Marty McFly shows up.

Mark6
21st January 2011, 01:42 PM
So, what, you think you're better than those of us who already have? :)
No. Just luckier! :)