PDA

View Full Version : Dutch central bank using remote viewing and remote influecing to manipulate markets

dvictr
11th February 2011, 04:53 PM
Dutch central bankers are in a battle with zionist extremists and Iranian nuclear transmutationists to control the worlds supply of gold and the price of precious metals.

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/02/10/business-eu-netherlands-pension-gold_8302680.html

It is widely believed that the Iranian nuclear program is on the cutting edge of developing a process to synthesize platinum metals and gold. This technology has become an issue of national security to the Israeli interest in world gold supplies rumored to be transported and stored inside the hollow moon compound.

Nout Wellink the governor for the central bank in the Netherlands has mastered an ancient technique of theta harvesting that allows him to foresee world events. Apparently they are siding with the Iranians and plan on crushing the zionist scheme on cornering the worlds market of gold. They have ordered all mutual and pension funds to liquidate gold holdings as a method of flooding the market and hitting the moon zionists where it hurts the most.. in there checkbooks. This selling pressure hopefully will avoid WW3.

The problem at this point is that they may use the remote viewing to manipulate other markets and take control from the zionists. this is a fluid story and i am still gathering evidence.
http://i.imgur.com/889aw.jpg

Captain_Swoop
11th February 2011, 04:54 PM
moon compound?

A Laughing Baby
11th February 2011, 04:55 PM
Where did you get that picture of me?

dvictr
11th February 2011, 04:57 PM
Where did you get that picture of me?

thats Nout Wellick

AnnoyingPony
11th February 2011, 04:58 PM
I see you've been studying, dvictr. Your skill at trolling for the lulz is increasing.

Hans
11th February 2011, 05:02 PM
Comedy tin

moon compound?

Mr D allegedly believes the Moon is hollow and da joos have a base there.........

dvictr
11th February 2011, 05:02 PM
this is the modern day executive order 6102, Gold is at the center of the worlds power structure crucial to the zionist control. "Whoever has the gold makes the rules" the zionist will not let control slip away. i dare not speculate how this will unfold. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_6102

dudalb
11th February 2011, 05:04 PM
I see you've been studying, dvictr. Your skill at trolling for the lulz is increasing.

Yeah, it's a little better then his previous attempts, but he still has a long way to go to become an entertaning troll rather then just an anoyning one.

dvictr
11th February 2011, 05:04 PM
Comedy tin

regrettably no, there is a widely circulated online conspiracy even discussed on this forum regarding zionist gold hording.. http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=182611

i am asking for anyone with additional information to spread the word.

Foolmewunz
11th February 2011, 05:08 PM
Dutch central bankers are in a battle with zionist extremists and Iranian nuclear transmutationists to control the worlds supply of gold and the price of precious metals.

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/02/10/business-eu-netherlands-pension-gold_8302680.html

It is widely believed that the Iranian nuclear program is on the cutting edge of developing a process to synthesize platinum metals and gold. This technology has become an issue of national security to the Israeli interest in world gold supplies rumored to be transported and stored inside the hollow moon compound.

Nout Wellink the governor for the central bank in the Netherlands has mastered an ancient technique of theta harvesting that allows him to foresee world events. Apparently they are siding with the Iranians and plan on crushing the zionist scheme on cornering the worlds market of gold. They have ordered all mutual and pension funds to liquidate gold holdings as a method of flooding the market and hitting the moon zionists where it hurts the most.. in there checkbooks. This selling pressure hopefully will avoid WW3.

The problem at this point is that they may use the remote viewing to manipulate other markets and take control from the zionists. this is a fluid story and i am still gathering evidence.

Well, I'll score it a 78, Dick. I like the return to the funadmentals and the lyrics are top notch, but my girlfriend likes to dance and the beat isn't strong enough, so a 78, then.

Sledge
11th February 2011, 05:47 PM
Goddamnit, dvictr. From the title I thought you'd moved on to new areas of trolling, but within the first sentence you're back to da jooz. You don't need them in this one! The remote viewing and alchemy was more than enough to really get people riled up. Throwing da jooz in just gives the game away before it gets started.

ddt
11th February 2011, 06:07 PM
Nout Wellink the governor for the central bank in the Netherlands has mastered an ancient technique of theta harvesting that allows him to foresee world events.

:dl:

Pray tell me, then, why didn't he foresee that Fortis would go bust over its acquisition of (part of) ABN-AMRO? And why didn't he foresee the bankruptcy of DSB (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSB_Bank)?

ETA: Oh, and Icesave of course. :rolleyes:

Sword_Of_Truth
11th February 2011, 06:12 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/75/Edgar_Allan_Poe_2_retouched_and_transparent_bg.png/449px-Edgar_Allan_Poe_2_retouched_and_transparent_bg.png

TubbaBlubba
11th February 2011, 06:16 PM
The OP is some sort of meta-satire, right?

Travis
11th February 2011, 07:04 PM
You should have worked some aliens into the story.

Hans
11th February 2011, 08:06 PM
regrettably no, there is a widely circulated online conspiracy even discussed on this forum regarding zionist gold hording.. http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=182611

i am asking for anyone with additional information to spread the word.

Even MORE comedy.....you could at least try to troll with something remotely possible

Why don't you try and convince people that the da joos stole your brain and left your head stuffed with yeti hair.

Zep
12th February 2011, 02:27 AM
Guys, guys, guys.

I've told you before: Our Balkan friend is merely trying out D-grade science-fiction movie scripts on us. Once he develops a method of maximum lulz, he's going to go talk to a producer and pitch it. Hey, he can't do too much worse than SOME of the tripe that HAS seen the light of celluloid... ;)

drewid
12th February 2011, 03:29 AM
Guys, guys, guys.

I've told you before: Our Balkan friend is merely trying out D-grade science-fiction movie scripts on us. Once he develops a method of maximum lulz, he's going to go talk to a producer and pitch it. Hey, he can't do too much worse than SOME of the tripe that HAS seen the light of celluloid... ;)

He need to work harder at it.

Grassy Knowlington
12th February 2011, 04:16 AM

Nout Wellink the governor for the central bank in the Netherlands has mastered an ancient technique of theta harvesting that allows him to foresee world events. Apparently they are siding with the Iranians and plan on crushing the zionist scheme on cornering the worlds market of gold.

I'm confused, are the Dutch battling or siding with the Iranians?

Stellafane
12th February 2011, 09:08 AM
You know, except for the stuff between the title and the photo, the OP makes perfect sense.

dafydd
12th February 2011, 09:42 AM

Of course they are. Well spotted. Now go and have a nice lie down.

CORed
12th February 2011, 12:28 PM
I'm confused, are the Dutch battling or siding with the Iranians?

You are expecting logical consistency from a dvictr post?

dvictr
12th February 2011, 01:54 PM
why didn't he foresee that Fortis would go bust over its acquisition of (part of) ABN-AMRO? And why didn't he foresee the bankruptcy of DSB (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSB_Bank)?

he may have had a short interest in those names

Halcyon Dayz
12th February 2011, 04:32 PM
A nephew of Wellink, now departed, was a co-worker of mine.
He never mentioned Nout having any interest in magic.

BTW, why does that link have next to nothing to do with the content of the post?

ddt
12th February 2011, 06:53 PM
he may have had a short interest in those names
The short interest rates are set by the ECB in Frankfurt, not by the Dutch national Bank. :rolleyes:

BTW, why does that link have next to nothing to do with the content of the post?
Click a couple of other threads started by the same OP, and you know.

Gord_in_Toronto
12th February 2011, 07:26 PM
Have the Iranians found the Philosopher's_stone?

:cool:

If Alchemy proves to be true, maybe there is something to Astrology after all. :(

Lisa Simpson
12th February 2011, 07:31 PM
Goddamnit, dvictr. From the title I thought you'd moved on to new areas of trolling, but within the first sentence you're back to da jooz. You don't need them in this one! The remote viewing and alchemy was more than enough to really get people riled up. Throwing da jooz in just gives the game away before it gets started.

I agree. This would have been a much better story with aliens instead. Oooh, or maybe pirates. Pirates are cool, especially the Dread Pirate Roberts.

Sword_Of_Truth
12th February 2011, 07:59 PM
Ninjas > Pirates

Thunder
12th February 2011, 08:10 PM

This technology has become an issue of national security to the Israeli interest in world gold supplies rumored to be transported and stored inside the hollow moon compound.

They have ordered all mutual and pension funds to liquidate gold holdings as a method of flooding the market and hitting the moon zionists where it hurts the most.. in there checkbooks. This selling pressure hopefully will avoid WW3.

The problem at this point is that they may use the remote viewing to manipulate other markets and take control from the zionists.

oh my...I think we got a live one here.

:D

Zep
13th February 2011, 02:14 AM
C'mon, Victor. Try harder. You have this to beat.

LZZf2FGualk

cq9IKsH9BXg

Sledge
13th February 2011, 04:34 AM
I agree. This would have been a much better story with aliens instead. Oooh, or maybe pirates. Pirates are cool, especially the Dread Pirate Roberts.

YES. Pirates are very underused in conspiracy theories. They'd have been perfect for this.

Grassy Knowlington
13th February 2011, 05:36 AM
You are expecting logical consistency from a dvictr post?

Not any more, and dvictr hasn't bothered replying....

Is she/he perhaps a 'fire and forget' instigator of mischief?

Captain_Swoop
13th February 2011, 09:54 AM
Alien Space Pirates?

Sledge
13th February 2011, 12:26 PM
No, no aliens. I don't think a conspiracy theory works when you mix too much stuff.

AnnoyingPony
13th February 2011, 02:30 PM
You need demonic-alien-reptilian DNA and bloodlines. That would really bring out the crazy.

Johny2x4
13th February 2011, 07:13 PM
Alien Space Pirates?

Joo Space Pirates?

Sword_Of_Truth
13th February 2011, 07:30 PM
It is widely believed that the Iranian nuclear program is on the cutting

This claim is especially silly... and utterly ignorant of reactor physics and global commodities prices.

The most expensive substance on the planet is Tritium. A radioactive isotope of hydrogen with a proton and two neutrons in its nucleus, Tritium has a market value of 18 million to 22 million dollars per kilogram.

If someone refined particle bombardment of atomic nuclei so that custom isotopes could be made to order, they wouldn't bother farting around with mere gold.

Dvictr's theory falls apart on his failure to do just little bit of research before making @#$% up.

Mr.D
13th February 2011, 09:06 PM
Mr D allegedly believes the Moon is hollow and da joos have a base there.........

!:eye-poppi! I do?

ETA: I think the OP was accidentally posted six weeks (give or take) early

dvictr
13th February 2011, 09:19 PM
This claim is especially silly... and utterly ignorant of reactor physics and global commodities prices.

The most expensive substance on the planet is Tritium. A radioactive isotope of hydrogen with a proton and two neutrons in its nucleus, Tritium has a market value of 18 million to 22 million dollars per kilogram.

If someone refined particle bombardment of atomic nuclei so that custom isotopes could be made to order, they wouldn't bother farting around with mere gold.

Dvictr's theory falls apart on his failure to do just little bit of research before making @#$% up.

tritium, tisk tisk

the US mint sold 1.5million ounces of "commemorative" gold coins last year, do the math..
the Iranians are going to crush this market, its a matter of national security to Israel.. the Nuclear program in Tehran must be stopped

http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/american_eagles/index.cfm?action=sales&year=2011
http://i.imgur.com/nLMHO.jpg

Spindrift
13th February 2011, 10:09 PM

Why is it that when someone says, "It is widely believed", it usually isn't?

fromdownunder
13th February 2011, 10:19 PM
And approx. 5,280,000,000 ounces of gold have been mined over the past few thousand years.

What's your point?

Norm

Puppycow
13th February 2011, 10:43 PM
Amusing OP. I see what you did there. :)

I don't know if you want to have a serious discussion about this article, but the Dutch rules probably require the central bank to oversee the investments of large pension funds so that ordinary people aren't exposed to too much risk. Putting 13% of a pension fund's money into a volatile commodity (which pays no interest or dividends and is currently priced relatively high by historical standards) is indeed a risky investment for a pension fund. I wonder if they will just buy other precious metals instead?

If it were a private hedge fund or the like, they probably wouldn't interfere, but people are counting on this money being there when they retire. The pensioners may yet thank the central bank in the future for this.

Zep
13th February 2011, 11:06 PM
tritium, tisk tisk

the US mint sold 1.5million ounces of "commemorative" gold coins last year, do the math.. Do the research. Most of those ounces of coins contained little or no gold (it was cupro-nickel and silver). Commemorative coins are hardly the lifeblood of the US economy. In fact, imagine if they produced no more. Those in existence would suddenly increase in value due to rarity!

the Iranians are going to crush this market, its a matter of national security to Israel.. the Nuclear program in Tehran must be stoppedOK, here's your train of thought so far:

1. For some unfathomable reason you can't explain, Iran suddenly alchemises unlimited amounts gold (fom base elements?) in their newly created nuclear reactors.

2. For another unfathomable reason you can't explain, this puts the supply of US commemorative coins in jeopardy.

3. For a third unfathomable reason you can't explain, Israel sees this development as a matter of grave national security.

So what's next...?

4. ???

5. Profit?

That's not even a viable film script.

Shrike
14th February 2011, 04:10 AM

The same way that when something is "blatatently obvious" or "blatatently obvious for somebody with half a brain" it usually also isn't. :)

And besides, Nout Wellink is, well, not the best person for this job. See dtt's post above.

drewid
14th February 2011, 06:36 AM
Is the Franklin mint run by Da Joos?

twinstead
14th February 2011, 09:55 AM
everything is run by Da Joos

ddt
14th February 2011, 10:06 AM
I don't know if you want to have a serious discussion about this article, but the Dutch rules probably require the central bank to oversee the investments of large pension funds so that ordinary people aren't exposed to too much risk. Putting 13% of a pension fund's money into a volatile commodity (which pays no interest or dividends and is currently priced relatively high by historical standards) is indeed a risky investment for a pension fund. I wonder if they will just buy other precious metals instead?
I don't think the OP wants a serious discussion. But for the rest: yes, there are rules to what pension funds can do. Until the 1980s, Dutch pension funds basically only invested in safe investments like government bonds and real estate. Somewhere in the 1980s the rules were relaxed and they diversified more. Don't ask me for more details though. :)

HawksFan
14th February 2011, 10:52 AM

I think what he meant to say was "it is widely believed in my mom's basement".