PDA

View Full Version : 8 Hostages Executed in Pakistan Siege

Ed
27th March 2004, 05:57 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/27/international/asia/27STAN.html?hp

I trust we will hear outrage about this atrocity.

Not.

The Fool
27th March 2004, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by Ed

Not.
For full access to our site, please complete this simple registration form.
As a member, you'll enjoy:

In-depth coverage and analysis of news events from The New York Times FREE
Up-to-the-minute breaking news and developing stories FREE
Exclusive Web-only features, classifieds, tools, multimedia and much, much more FREE

sound like a good deal ed... Until I comply I will have to resist announcing a position...

Ed
27th March 2004, 07:54 AM
Make something up.

I understand that there is an id

fuc*thenyt

password the same with no astericks.

Mr Manifesto
27th March 2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Ed

Not.

No, of course not, because the peaceniks are all supporters of terrorism. I know this because W told me so.

peptoabysmal
27th March 2004, 10:39 PM
The news of the executions came along with confirmation that the voice on a tape broadcast on Thursday was that of Ayman al-Zawahiri, Al Qaeda's second in command. Pakistani officials had suggested last week that a high-profile target the militants were protecting could be Dr. Zawahiri. It is not clear whether the militant leader escaped through a network of tunnels emanating from the compound or whether he was never surrounded at all. But the tape, in which he calls for Muslims in Pakistan "to get rid of their government, which is working for Americans," can only increase the pressure on General Musharraf. Pakistani officials have said that a similar message from Dr. Zawahiri prefigured the two assassination attempts against him in December.

A large section of Pakistan is sympathetic to al-Queda. Do you expect these sympathizers to be anything but animals?

The Fool
28th March 2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Mr Manifesto

No, of course not, because the peaceniks are all supporters of terrorism. I know this because W told me so.
Hi Manifesto...I've nearly finished the food parcel, just need to add candles and baked beans, A_U_P has agreed to cover the postage, can you PM me Osama's postal address?

Mr Manifesto
28th March 2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by The Fool

Hi Manifesto...I've nearly finished the food parcel, just need to add candles and baked beans, A_U_P has agreed to cover the postage, can you PM me Osama's postal address?

You idiot! The CIA has figured out that code! The code for, 'the plane flies into Richmond in 30 days' is now, 'the war in Iraq was nothing to do with weapons of mass destruction and everything to do with liberating the Iraqi people from tyranny'.

:slap:

Get it right!