PDA

View Full Version : Please help me uninstall this useless piece of crap known as Morphster

Ron_Tomkins
31st August 2011, 02:42 PM
So I once made the mistake of clicking on this random link that offered this program to "zombify" your picture. The program was called Morphster. I downloaded it and turned out to be this very crappy thing where you drag some eyes and noses and wounds on top of your picture. I didn't care for it but then realized the tool bar in my Safari explorer had this new "Morphster" tab. Also, whenever I start my computer, I get this error message:

"We're sorry, but the Safari browser version you are currently using does not support the community toolbar"

I'd really like to get rid of this crappy add on. What's the procedure?

Rat
31st August 2011, 02:58 PM
OS? Version? And so on?

rjh01
31st August 2011, 03:15 PM
You could try Google

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2608345?start=0&tstart=0

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101020170245AAnYCFp

tesscaline
31st August 2011, 03:20 PM
So I once made the mistake of clicking on this random link that offered this program to "zombify" your picture. The program was called Morphster. I downloaded it and turned out to be this very crappy thing where you drag some eyes and noses and wounds on top of your picture. I didn't care for it but then realized the tool bar in my Safari explorer had this new "Morphster" tab. Also, whenever I start my computer, I get this error message:

I'd really like to get rid of this crappy add on. What's the procedure?https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2608345?tstart=0

From that link:Close Safari.
Check here for CT Loader

Locate and delete:

HD/Library/Application Support/Conduit
HD/Library/InputManagers/CTLoader
HD/Library/Receipts/ctloader.pkg
HD/Library/Receipts/<Toolbar name>.pkg
HD/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins/CT2285220.bundle
HD/Users/<User name>/Library/Application Support/Conduit

It may not be in every single location, but get it out where ever you find it.
Restart Safari. Any Better?

This is a lesson -- don't download random programs without first finding out what they are and what they'll do to your system. :)

Ron_Tomkins
31st August 2011, 04:51 PM
OS? Version? And so on?

Mac OS X Version 10.5.8

Ron_Tomkins
31st August 2011, 04:54 PM
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2608345?tstart=0

From that link:

This is a lesson -- don't download random programs without first finding out what they are and what they'll do to your system. :)

Sorry but they lost me at "Check here for CT Loader". Check where for CT Loader? What the hell is CT loader?

I looked up "Ct loader" on google but all I could find was similar threads about similar problems and people are saying the same thing "close safari and then look for this files and delete them". Cool... but where exactly am I supposed to look for those files? That step wasn't clearly explained.

Ron_Tomkins
31st August 2011, 04:59 PM
Okay, I looked up one of the forums where they are discussing the same exact issue.

Someone answered with this:

Makes more sense now...

/Library/Application Support/Conduit

/Library/InputManagers/CTLoader

/Library/Receipts/ctloader.pkg

/Library/Receipts/<Toolbar name>.pkg

/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins/CT2285220.bundle

/Users/<User name>/Library/Application Support/Conduit

Just follow the paths and delete all CTLoader / Conduit files.

So if my interpretation is correct, I'm supposed to go to /Library/Application Support/Conduit and delete every single subfolder in the "Conduit" folder? Does this mean I might as well delete the Conduit folder itself with everything in it?

I gotta ask before I do it cause I don't wanna screw up and make things worse.

Solitaire
31st August 2011, 05:42 PM
I found this: Uninstalling Applications (http://guides.macrumors.com/Uninstalling_Applications_in_Mac_OS_X)

ETA: Just a thought. Open the Preferences pane by hitting Command-Comma in Safari, click on the blue Extensions icon. You may be able to disable it or delete it there. Also, you might try looking at the System Preferences in the the Other section and Control-Click it to remove, maybe.

tesscaline
31st August 2011, 07:56 PM
Okay, I looked up one of the forums where they are discussing the same exact issue.

Someone answered with this:

Makes more sense now...

So if my interpretation is correct, I'm supposed to go to /Library/Application Support/Conduit and delete every single subfolder in the "Conduit" folder? Does this mean I might as well delete the Conduit folder itself with everything in it?

I gotta ask before I do it cause I don't wanna screw up and make things worse.
You're supposed to delete the Conduit folder. Not just the sub-folders.

The "look here for CT Loader" is the explanation of what those files/paths listed are -- those files listed are the CT Loader files that you need to delete.

Also check your Safari Extensions (in preferences) to make sure CT Loader is uninstalled there as well.

Ron_Tomkins
31st August 2011, 10:28 PM
You're supposed to delete the Conduit folder. Not just the sub-folders.

The "look here for CT Loader" is the explanation of what those files/paths listed are -- those files listed are the CT Loader files that you need to delete.

Also check your Safari Extensions (in preferences) to make sure CT Loader is uninstalled there as well.

I just deleted the Conduit folder after closing Safari. I reopened Safari and it looked just fine. Then I entered a URL and the *********** morphster thing was back on!!!!!!!!!! It's not working!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Ron_Tomkins
31st August 2011, 10:40 PM
Well, that worked!!! :)

I kept browsing forums regarding this issue and some random dude said "It's probably in your applications folder. Look for it and delete it"

So I did. And now it's over.

Why the hell didn't any of you guys come up with that one before???

Nahh it's okay. Thanks for your help anyway.

JWideman
31st August 2011, 11:02 PM
For future reference, never install something that adds a toolbar to your browser unless you're installing it for said toolbar (stumbleupon, for example).

Ron_Tomkins
1st September 2011, 07:47 AM
For future reference, never install something that adds a toolbar to your browser unless you're installing it for said toolbar (stumbleupon, for example).

Well, to be fair, I had no idea that this Morphster was gonna add something to my toolbar. All I was looking for was a good program for zombifying my pictures. That's all.

Rat
1st September 2011, 07:51 AM
Well, to be fair, I had no idea that this Morphster was gonna add something to my toolbar. All I was looking for was a good program for zombifying my pictures. That's all.
I find the best solution is PhotoShop, along with months of training and practice, some artistic talent, and a lot of patience.

tesscaline
1st September 2011, 10:23 AM
Well, that worked!!! :)

I kept browsing forums regarding this issue and some random dude said "It's probably in your applications folder. Look for it and delete it"

So I did. And now it's over.

Why the hell didn't any of you guys come up with that one before???

Nahh it's okay. Thanks for your help anyway.Because we'd assumed that you'd tried doing that already, as that's the default way to get rid of any program, and only come asking for help when it didn't work... ?

uk_dave
1st September 2011, 10:44 AM
I find the best solution is PhotoShop, along with months of training and practice, some artistic talent, and a lot of patience.

Probably easier to just become a real zombie.

Ron_Tomkins
1st September 2011, 02:17 PM
Because we'd assumed that you'd tried doing that already, as that's the default way to get rid of any program, and only come asking for help when it didn't work... ?

So now there's a moral for you guys: Never assume :)

JWideman
1st September 2011, 02:22 PM

It's SUPPOSED to tell you about doing that. The ideal solution is to get SpywareGuard, which will warn you - and allow you to prevent - installers trying to add "browser helper objects" (read: spyware).

tesscaline
1st September 2011, 03:16 PM
So now there's a moral for you guys: Never assume :)
Well... Either I have to assume that you're not ignorant of how your computer works, or I have to assume that you are ignorant of how your computer works. Yes, I can ask you, but... Asking also requires a baseline assumption to prove or disprove, so here we are back at assuming. :)

Pro Beginner-tip: "uninstalling" a program on a mac is really as simple as deleting the program 99% of the time. Only if deleting the program doesn't work should you need to even think about asking for assistance.

elgarak
1st September 2011, 03:32 PM
Pro Beginner-tip: "uninstalling" a program on a mac is really as simple as deleting the program 99% of the time. Only if deleting the program doesn't work should you need to even think about asking for assistance.

Ermmm... Only if it's a simple user application.

Task bar items, System Preference panes or browser add-ons are not as simple. Since the program in question is one of these, asking for assistance is perfectly all right, even for experienced users.

I consider myself experienced. I know where such things reside. Nevertheless, I typically do a lot of research, double- and triple check and ask certain forums before I dig around in my Library folders, because it's a) a lot of work, b) easy to overlook a crucial piece, and c) easy to kill something you need.

tesscaline
1st September 2011, 09:44 PM
Ermmm... Only if it's a simple user application.And the vast majority of the time, that's all we're talking about.

Task bar items,These do not exist on Mac. If you mean "toolbar items", these are not generally standalone programs, so not covered by my statement.
System Preference panesNot standalone programs, so not covered by my statement. or browser add-ons are not as simple. Since the program in question is one of these, asking for assistance is perfectly all right, even for experienced users.Browser extensions are generally managed through the extensions tab, and can usually be removed by a single click on the "uninstall" button found there.

Now, I didn't say there was anything wrong with asking for help. But when someone comes back with a "but all I had to do was <do the standard thing to uninstall something>", that's when I go "well, why did you ask then?" and get a bit confused as to what all the hubbub was about.

I consider myself experienced. I know where such things reside. Nevertheless, I typically do a lot of research, double- and triple check and ask certain forums before I dig around in my Library folders, because it's a) a lot of work, b) easy to overlook a crucial piece, and c) easy to kill something you need.A case of "drag application to trash" is not a case of digging around in libs or other resource directories, and should not need assistance or advice unless you really don't know any Mac basics -- in which case, I'd suggest a class is in order :)

Now, I'll give the disclaimer that I'm a super user. I've hacked my resource libraries to change my UI, and write applescript to automate things on my machine. I also use terminal, and not just the GUI. I grew up with unix. But, I realize not everyone did, so when it goes beyond the basic "drag to trash" type actions, I cut slack. But if you don't even attempt the basic, routine, standard ways to deal with what should be a normal action... I'm going to scratch my head and go "uh... What'd you need me for?"

not daSkeptic
1st September 2011, 09:50 PM
But if you don't even attempt the basic, routine, standard ways to deal with what should be a normal action... I'm going to scratch my head and go "uh... What'd you need me for?"

I would have to agree with this. If something is a standard practice on the platform in question, then the user either A) had a temporary brain-fart, or B) needs training.

Ron_Tomkins
2nd September 2011, 07:21 AM
Erm... guys? Apparently this ain't over yet. I'm still getting this annoying message:

"We're sorry, but the Safari browser version you are currently using does not support the community toolbar"

JWideman
2nd September 2011, 07:39 AM
Try the following:

Open the Finder application:
1. Browse to: Machintosh HD -> Library -> Application Support -> Conduit -> Plugins
2. Remove Plugins directory.
3. Browse to: Machintosh HD -> Library -> InputManagers - > CTLoader
4. Remove CTLoader directory.
5. Browse to: Machintosh HD -> Library -> LaunchAgents -> com.conduit.loader.agent.plist
6 .Remove com.conduit.loader.agent.plist file
7. Browse to: Applications -> Toolbars
8 .Remove Toolbars directory
9. Browse to: Machintosh HD -> Library -> ScriptingAdditions -> ct_scripting.osax
10 .Remove ct_scripting.osax directory

tesscaline
2nd September 2011, 12:09 PM
Try the following:

Open the Finder application:
1. Browse to: Machintosh HD -> Library -> Application Support -> Conduit -> Plugins
2. Remove Plugins directory.
3. Browse to: Machintosh HD -> Library -> InputManagers - > CTLoader
4. Remove CTLoader directory.
5. Browse to: Machintosh HD -> Library -> LaunchAgents -> com.conduit.loader.agent.plist
6 .Remove com.conduit.loader.agent.plist file
7. Browse to: Applications -> Toolbars
8 .Remove Toolbars directory
9. Browse to: Machintosh HD -> Library -> ScriptingAdditions -> ct_scripting.osax
10 .Remove ct_scripting.osax directory
From what I understand, in Library>Application Support, you can delete the entire Conduit folder. But, a beginner may just want to delete the plugins subfolder, if they're not confident about what other programs they have that might be a Conduit product.

Ron_Tomkins
2nd September 2011, 01:28 PM
From what I understand, in Library>Application Support, you can delete the entire Conduit folder. But, a beginner may just want to delete the plugins subfolder, if they're not confident about what other programs they have that might be a Conduit product.

I deleted the Conduit folder and it just reappeared later.

As far as the other folders, those things listed don't show so I can't delete them.

Now what?

tesscaline
2nd September 2011, 03:28 PM
Let's try this again, but in simpler language:

Go to:
1) Library-->Application Support
Move the Conduit file to the Trash.

2) Library-->Application Support
Move the SIMBL
file to the Trash.

3) Library-->InputManagers
Move CTLoader to the Trash.

4) Library-->Receipts
Move ctloader.pkg to the Trash.

5) Library-->ScriptingAdditions
Move any Conduit / CTLoader files in that folder to the Trash.

6) Relaunch Safari.

This is a particularly insidious piece of software that you've installed on your computer, by the way. Allowing it to install, lets it install junk all over the darned place. Junk that allows it to self perpetuate by repopulating it's files if you delete one, but not all of them. And the files it installs seem to change every so often, so you can't just be assured that everything listed above will be there.

If the steps I've outlined above don't work:

Use your spotlight tool, and search for anything with "conduit" or "ctloader" in the name. Post the results of that search here, with full paths. You can star out any username information if you so desire.

theprestige
2nd September 2011, 03:34 PM

Better yet: Never install anything.

Ron_Tomkins
2nd September 2011, 03:36 PM

Go to:

Move the SIMBL
file to the Trash.

4) Library-->Receipts

6) Relaunch Safari.

This is a particularly insidious piece of software that you've installed on your computer, by the way. Allowing it to install, lets it install junk all over the darned place. Junk that allows it to self perpetuate by repopulating it's files if you delete one, but not all of them. And the files it installs seem to change every so often, so you can't just be assured that everything listed above will be there.

Use your spotlight tool, and search for anything with "conduit" or "ctloader" in the name. Post the results of that search here, with full paths. You can star out any username information if you so desire.

I understood it the first time, but again, as I've already said, those things don't show up. In other words, (in a simpler language):

File or Folder? Either way, I already deleted the folder... again

Move the SIMBL
file to the Trash.

There's no SIMBL file nor folder in the Library folder

There's no CTLoader file nor folder there

4) Library-->Receipts

There's no Receipts file nor folder there

There's no ScriptingAdditions file nor folder there.

In other words, from this famous list that I've read many times, the only thing I have found was the Conduit folder which has already been deleted.

So this path of solution is clearly not leading anywhere.

As far as searching for CTloader or Conduit on the spotlight, I've already done so and it gives no results.

JWideman
2nd September 2011, 04:10 PM
Another possibility:
Get CleanApp http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/21453/cleanapp
reinstall morphster then use cleanapp to remove it.

elgarak
2nd September 2011, 04:44 PM
I understood it the first time, but again, as I've already said, those things don't show up. In other words, (in a simpler language):

File or Folder? Either way, I already deleted the folder... again

There's no SIMBL file nor folder in the Library folder

Just to be sure: The SIMBL file is not supposed to be in the Library folder, but in the Application Support folder within Library (full path /Library/Application Support). Maybe you got it right and just wrote sloppily, but I want to make sure.

Also, there are two relevant Library folders here. One for all users (reached at /Library/), and one for your own user name (reached at ~/Library/). Make sure to check both.

Ron_Tomkins
2nd September 2011, 04:58 PM
Just to be sure: The SIMBL file is not supposed to be in the Library folder, but in the Application Support folder within Library (full path /Library/Application Support). Maybe you got it right and just wrote sloppily, but I want to make sure.

Yes, I know.

Also, there are two relevant Library folders here. One for all users (reached at /Library/), and one for your own user name (reached at ~/Library/). Make sure to check both.

Now that was confusing. Where is this "~" located at? :confused:

tesscaline
2nd September 2011, 05:13 PM
Yes, I know.

Now that was confusing. Where is this "~" located at? :confused:
Users--><username>-->Library

not daSkeptic
2nd September 2011, 05:25 PM
Where is this "~" located at? :confused:

~ in UNIX environments generally means the current-user's home-directory. On a Mac, that usually means /Users/<username>.

I recently removed SIMBL from a system and had to manually delete its launchd configuration to keep it from reloading each time a user logged in. Can you post a list of the files in the following directories:

/Library/LaunchAgents
/Library/LaunchDaemons

Ysidro
2nd September 2011, 07:52 PM
I thought Macs weren't supposed to have problems. ;)

OnlyTellsTruths
2nd September 2011, 08:08 PM

This must be the first time :).

elgarak
2nd September 2011, 08:10 PM

In Lion, the user's Library folder is hidden by default. You can still use "Go">"Go to Folder" from the Finder menu (or Shift-Command-G), and enter "~/Library" to reach it, though. You could also enter "/Users/{username}/Library", but this is much more to type.

tesscaline
2nd September 2011, 08:20 PM

This must be the first time :).
This isn't a problem with Mac. This is a problem with really horribly badly designed software that no one should install, no matter what OS they're running :)

AJM8125
2nd September 2011, 10:27 PM

Probably easier to just become a real zombie.

fraaaames!

Giordano
3rd September 2011, 10:48 PM

Go to:

Move the SIMBL
file to the Trash.

4) Library-->Receipts

6) Relaunch Safari.

Horcruxies! Be certain to kill the snake, too!

Matthew Best
4th September 2011, 03:16 AM
Buy a PC. :D

Ron_Tomkins
4th September 2011, 09:25 AM

Well, again I don't understand. Is this "~" thing supposed to be a folder inside the library folder? If so, it's not there.

not daSkeptic
4th September 2011, 10:22 AM
Well, again I don't understand. Is this "~" thing supposed to be a folder inside the library folder? If so, it's not there.

No, it's simply shorthand for your home-directory. ~/Library means the Library folder in your home-directory.

tesscaline
4th September 2011, 10:22 AM
~ is shorthand for your user directory.

So, ~/Library/ would be found at Users/<username>/Library.

elgarak
4th September 2011, 10:23 AM
The "~" is an abbreviation for "/Users/{your username}/". Inside this folder is a second Library folder.

"/Users/" is located at the highest level of your hard drive. Same as the general, all-user Library folder.

Ketyk
4th September 2011, 11:04 AM
...lather rinse and repeat...

Ron_Tomkins
4th September 2011, 05:07 PM
~ is shorthand for your user directory.

So, ~/Library/ would be found at Users/<username>/Library.

Ok that's the one I've been looking at. So where is this other Library folder?

Originally Posted by elgarak

Sorry but this sounds confusing. So far I only know of one library folder. It's in my Users folder. So where is this other Library folder?

Ron_Tomkins
4th September 2011, 05:11 PM
Okay, to eliminate confusion, I'm putting up a snapshot of the Library folder I'm talking about.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2pq2upy.png

The library folder you can see there is the one I've been checking out. So where is the other Library folder?

tesscaline
4th September 2011, 05:37 PM
You see at the top left of your finder window, there is the Macintosh HD?

Select that.

From there, select Library.

Look for the files already described above in THAT library folder.

elgarak
4th September 2011, 05:38 PM
Okay, to eliminate confusion, I'm putting up a snapshot of the Library folder I'm talking about.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2pq2upy.png

The library folder you can see there is the one I've been checking out. So where is the other Library folder?

Click on "Macintosh HD" in the side bar of the Finder window. You get a list of folders, one of which is "Library".

elgarak
4th September 2011, 05:39 PM
Dammit, beaten again :D.

tesscaline
4th September 2011, 05:41 PM
Dammit, beaten again :D.
LOL. At least I'm getting instantaneous confirmation that I'm not talking out my bottom (I know I'm not, but... Y'know, agreement from others is nice for the parties trusting me :) ). :D

welshdean
4th September 2011, 06:12 PM
Hey Ron, I just noticed something mate. That little pop-up box in your screen-shot looks a little ominous. You might wanna get that sorted asap.

tesscaline
4th September 2011, 06:15 PM
Hey Ron, I just noticed something mate. That little pop-up box in your screen-shot looks a little ominous. You might wanna get that sorted asap.
Ominous? It's your standard info box for incompatibility on a Mac.

Nothing I've seen anywhere about Morphster has indicated that it's anything malicious (other than your standard marketing-data mining toolbar nonsense). It's just a useless pain in the bottom piece of crap bit of ported from windows bad programming for an outdated version of safari. *shrugs*

welshdean
4th September 2011, 06:17 PM
Ominous? It's your standard info box for incompatibility on a Mac.

Nothing I've seen anywhere about Morphster has indicated that it's anything malicious (other than your standard marketing-data mining toolbar nonsense). It's just a useless pain in the bottom piece of crap bit of ported from windows bad programming for an outdated version of safari. *shrugs*

Dude, I was taking the piss! :rolleyes:

tesscaline
4th September 2011, 06:19 PM
Dude, I was taking the piss! :rolleyes:Dude, learn to use smilies or something to denote non-obvious jokes :p

welshdean
4th September 2011, 06:29 PM
Dude, learn to use smilies or something to denote non-obvious jokes :p

My bad, although the 52 posts talking about the 'little pop-up box' and solutions to rid it from poor old Ron's Mac may, just may have been a clue. :).

Just remembered, you yanks don't do sarcasm do you.

tesscaline
4th September 2011, 07:18 PM
My bad, although the 52 posts talking about the 'little pop-up box' and solutions to rid it from poor old Ron's Mac may, just may have been a clue. :). Well, to be fair, it is a really really annoying thing to keep having warnings pop up without there actually being a real problem to worry about... The time or two I've had it happen (usually in the middle of trying to test a script that wasn't working quite right), it drove me absolutely batty until I figured out what was causing it, and fixed it.

Just remembered, you yanks don't do sarcasm do you.We do. But, in text, we usually signify it with a "/sarcasm" tag at the end ;)

Ron_Tomkins
5th September 2011, 07:30 AM
Well, I found the other library folder and most of the items listed in the original list:

/Library/Application Support/Conduit

/Library/InputManagers/CTLoader

/Library/Receipts/ctloader.pkg

/Library/Receipts/<Toolbar name>.pkg

/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins/CT2285220.bundle

/Users/<User name>/Library/Application Support/Conduit

Just follow the paths and delete all CTLoader / Conduit files.

... and deleted the ones I found.

Unfortunately this *********** thing doesn't want to be over yet. When I went to empty the trash, I was told "The operation cannot be completed because the item ct_loader is in use" even though I had closed the Safari application already. Could it be because Skype was still connected? I'm using it now for work so I can't shut down skype.

Stray Cat
5th September 2011, 08:33 AM
Try hitting 'Option' whilst emptying the trash.

ETA: Otherwise a re-start should start the Mac up without ct_loader loading and you should then be able to empty the trash in the normal way.

tesscaline
5th September 2011, 07:58 PM
Well, I found the other library folder and most of the items listed in the original list:

... and deleted the ones I found.

Unfortunately this *********** thing doesn't want to be over yet. When I went to empty the trash, I was told "The operation cannot be completed because the item ct_loader is in use" even though I had closed the Safari application already. Could it be because Skype was still connected? I'm using it now for work so I can't shut down skype.Did you actually fully quit the Safari application? Or did you just close the open windows?

What I mean is... Did you just click the red button in the top left of the Safari window, or did you go to the Safari menu and select "quit Safari" (or press Option-Q?)? Because clicking the red button does not quit Safari (or most programs). It just closes the active window, and leaves the program running in the background.

Ron_Tomkins
5th September 2011, 08:42 PM
Yes. I had actually quit Safari. However, tried rebooting thr computer and then it allowed me to empty the trash.
it's finally over... It seemed long and impossible bit it's over. The beast is dead. Wanna thank everyone who made this possible. I also wanna thank my mother who I know is watchng this.

Thank you. Thank you all.

Walks away from stage

tesscaline
5th September 2011, 10:47 PM
Yes. I had actually quit Safari. However, tried rebooting thr computer and then it allowed me to empty the trash.
it's finally over... It seemed long and impossible bit it's over. The beast is dead. Wanna thank everyone who made this possible. I also wanna thank my mother who I know is watchng this.

Walks away from stageLOL. Glad to have helped.

May I suggest you take an "introductory to Mac" class? It really helped my mom out when she switched to Mac after 2 decades of microsoft OS.

NoZed Avenger
6th September 2011, 04:37 PM

Walks away from stage

The camera pivots to show Ron walking out of the room, turning out the light as he slumps away, tired, but victorious. The computer, in the foreground, is dark a silent for a few seconds.

Then, a light appears and blinks. The words "We're sorry. But the Safari browser version you are currently using does not support the community toolbar."

Quiet, ominous music begins playing. Credits roll.

Ron_Tomkins
7th September 2011, 07:32 AM
The camera pivots to show Ron walking out of the room, turning out the light as he slumps away, tired, but victorious. The computer, in the foreground, is dark a silent for a few seconds.

Then, a light appears and blinks. The words "We're sorry. But the Safari browser version you are currently using does not support the community toolbar."

Quiet, ominous music begins playing. Credits roll.

:D

Beautiful

I want you in my script writing team.