PDA

View Full Version : Ouch.. The pain!

Caper
9th April 2012, 09:05 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/04/09/arizona-man-survives-after-impaling-himself-through-head-on-pool-fence/?test=latestnews

OMG... the Pain.

A man in his early 20s was impaled through the head Sunday as he climbed over a pool fence in Mesa, Ariz.

Witness Katherine Metz told KNXV-TV, "I heard a moan and a scream and I walked outside and saw him there with the [top of the fence] completely in his neck and jaw area.

sarge
9th April 2012, 09:10 AM
How awful. I'll start a prayer chain email for his full and speedy recovery.

Wait - that's not how I feel about it at all. I'll actually laugh at his stupidity and recognize that he suffered a completely predictable and perfectly acceptable outcome.

Polaris
9th April 2012, 11:26 AM
And now he'll get to sue the owner of the pool for a small fortune for having such an attractive nuisance.

Beerina
9th April 2012, 04:55 PM
She's probably gonna get sued. It's not enough to sue people because people swim in your pool without your permission and drown. Now you have to have an atomic containment unit around the pool, with soft marshmallow coating on the outside.

This story reminds me of that pitchfork guy who somehow got a pitchfork jammed vertically up behind his face. Yeah, you're gonna be busy for the next few hours, dude.