PDA

View Full Version : Woman bites of part of boyfriends tongue

zakur
17th June 2004, 05:21 AM
Story (http://www.local6.com/news/3428732/detail.html) ST. PAUL, Minn. -- A St. Paul woman who became frightened Wednesday morning when her boyfriend squeezed her too tightly while they kissed bit off part of his tongue, police said. Squeezed her where, I wonder. :D

CFLarsen
17th June 2004, 05:42 AM
At least it was part of his tongue.... :D

Giz
17th June 2004, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by zakur
Story (http://www.local6.com/news/3428732/detail.html) Squeezed her where, I wonder. :D

Minnesota.

zakur
17th June 2004, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Giz
Minnesota. Is that what kids are calling it these days? ;)

Maybe the base system (1st base, 2nd base, etc) I grew up with has been replaced by a geographic system referring to U.S. States.

"So did you get to California with Amy last night?"

"Naw...we got pretty hot and heavy, but she wouldn't let me get past Minnesota."

"Don't fret, brah. I heard some playa got his tongue bitten off when he squeezed his breezie's Minnesota."

:D

Mr Manifesto
17th June 2004, 06:49 AM
Is that what kids are calling it these days? ;)

Maybe the base system (1st base, 2nd base, etc) I grew up with has been replaced by a geographic system referring to U.S. States.

"Naw...we got pretty hot and heavy, but she wouldn't let me get past Minnesota."

"Don't fret, brah. I heard some playa got his tongue bitten off when he squeezed his breezie's Minnesota."

Dude, I heard she's totally Virginia.

Snide
17th June 2004, 07:14 AM
Is that what kids are calling it these days? ;)

If the shape of the state means anything, you can say Lorena Bobbitt sliced off his Florida!

:o

chrisberez
17th June 2004, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Snide

If the shape of the state means anything, you can say Lorena Bobbitt sliced off his Florida!

:o

:dl: