PDA

View Full Version : Undersea Water Tofu

marxist2
14th March 2003, 10:09 AM
The evil empire lead by Herbert Spencer seeks to enforce its strictly capitalistic goals upon the World! Using its evil army of undersea water tofu Herbet Spencer seeks to take us all! His army will be led by ferocious water breathing penguins, and gigantic sea elephants. Herbert Spencer will destroy us all, if we don't act soon!

neutrino_cannon
14th March 2003, 10:13 AM
Undersea tofu eh?

I'm not sure what to make of this, possibly a pillory sock puppet, or then again maybe not. Pillory was never this wierd.

BORB it I think, this is definatly not a R&P deal.

And while I don't agree with Herbert Spencer's political philosiphies, I think he's a nominal threat at best, being dead and all (ironically buried right next to marx... wait, this is the guy's first post).:confused:

marxist2
14th March 2003, 10:14 AM
You are wrong infidel! Herbert Spencer's body was sent down with his soul to join the infamous flames! Herbert Spencer is the Devil!!!! He preaches against the holy Lenin's faith! Fear them's wrath! The Sea Elephants will get you!

arcticpenguin
14th March 2003, 10:23 AM
I've never heard of this Herbert Spencer character, but don't be dissin' on the penguins.

neutrino_cannon
14th March 2003, 10:25 AM
Herbert Spencer, kinda hard to get it all in one post, and I'm certainly no expert on the guy, but basically he was uber-conservative. Oh yeah, and he coined the phrase "survival of the fittest". Really.

marxist2
14th March 2003, 10:32 AM
You forget, all you Infidelians, that Herbert Spencer lies as a threatening possibility to society not because he is dead, but rather because his philosifies of brutal killing and exploitation are still very much in action/alive.

Remember, in Latin "in animo" means to have in mind. Spencerists have in mind to take over the wolrd, namely because they have acheived the upper limits of their wealth/soul capacity.

Also the Spencerians have denounced the Great Teachings of those who lead us all! This is what leads them to enlist the Undersea Water Tofu, mercenaries in thier unjust cause!

pillory
14th March 2003, 10:43 AM
If you find a humour in this , you really a re humorist

prettygirlsmakegrave
14th March 2003, 04:20 PM
So this is what all the talk of under-sea tofu is!!! and herbert spencer!!

it is all clear now:D

Julia
14th March 2003, 04:53 PM
Well, none of it is clear to me. Actually, I think I'll be content
leaving it that way

c4ts
14th March 2003, 07:01 PM
Is this Herbert Spencer character one of Icke's enemies, by any chance?