PDA

View Full Version : I've unleashed my extra DNA and become superhuman..

Diamond
2nd December 2005, 02:18 PM
...no really. It happened to me when I stumbled on this scientific website.

http://dnaperfection.com/pages/1/index.htm

:oldroll:

AnotherSillyAlias
2nd December 2005, 02:23 PM
...no really. It happened to me when I stumbled on this scientific website.

:oldroll:

Wow! I've signed up. Already I'm smarter than all of you and I've only been in the program 5 minutes!

What a bargain.

gerdbonk
2nd December 2005, 03:00 PM
Brilliant.

From the DNA FAQ (oh boy, did I really not know anything about DNA!):

bold=comedy gold

Q: Is DNA Activation a "New Age" concept?

A: Absolutely not. This is definitely not a "love, light, and clueless" modality. It is based on Divine 15th dimensional physics, and scalar wave mechanics. It is not based on channeled information and is not associated with any off-planet agendas. Soon you will realize that the New Age materials were given to control minds in a certain way just like some original sacred teachings were re-written to form the world's religions. Unfortunately, there ARE a lot of false DNA activation programs out there and someone just doing research on DNA activation will likely come across these websites. You can use your intuition and discernment to recognize these as they will all be the same text cut and pasted across many websites, or there will be a lot of talk about ascended masters, angels, and other "special" people that have only been given the knowledge because they are highly evolved. Everyone of us has a 12th level Avatar master that we can tap into, so we don't need "angels" or false ascended masters to help us activate our DNA. We just need to remove our own karmic imprints and genetic blockages to bringing in this expanded awareness. Of course in order to have any type of healing occur, there has to be the sentiment and frequency of GENUINE love. In terms of physics, love is an energy reality, a state of vibrational harmonization, or co-resonance of frequency that allows an energetic bridge to build between individuals. It is through this energetic bridge of frequency that one can assist in running healing energies that will facilitate the healing process of others.

Dustin Kesselberg
2nd December 2005, 03:09 PM
It says..

That once you activated these abilities, you could manifest anything you desired in your life, live a life without drama, create your ideal physical body, become immune to all dis-ease, and REVERSE the aging process.

I suppose this mans curved nose,receeding hairline, and looking as if he is over 50 is his ideal physical body.....

http://dnaperfection.com/images/250_Picture_138.jpg

c4ts
2nd December 2005, 04:01 PM
Fools, that product is only for use by indigo kids!

brettDbass
2nd December 2005, 04:10 PM
My vote for comedy gold is the phrase "love is an energy reality"

Next time my car breaks down with a flat battery I'm gonna tell it how much I love it.
Gonna save a fortune in roadside recovery bills.

Schneibster
2nd December 2005, 05:12 PM
The most amazing thing is they got all the way through that load of tripe without mentioning "resonance" once. Guess they haven't found out about the DNA resonance (http://www.quantum-vortex.com/cosmic_vortex/cosmic_vortex_6.htm) yet.

logical muse
2nd December 2005, 05:12 PM
Hey, in case you missed it, we had a bit of a chuckle over this website a little while ago in another thread:

Just stumbled upon this load of poo. Worth a read for a laugh.

Complete with payment by credit card of course.....

Zep
2nd December 2005, 06:18 PM
The only IMPORTANT part is the credit-card slot. As long as some clueless suckers keep inserting one in the other, this is succeeding. The rest of it is, indeed, banana-baked monkey-flung poo.

Dustin Kesselberg
2nd December 2005, 06:57 PM
I think a bunch of skeptics talking about this guy is not stopping him from scamming people.

What can actually be done to STOP him from scamming people? To stop Any of these types of people from scamming people?

Dustin Kesselberg
2nd December 2005, 07:06 PM
Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn't set up for your kind?

What teenager is not idealistic?

Do you sometimes feel wise beyond your years?

What teenager does not have a big ego?

Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society?

What teenager does not?

Do you feel out of place in today's world?

What teenager does not?

Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you?

What teenager does not?

Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not?

With the brain still maturing,This does not seem highly unusual for younger people to feel differently than matured people.

Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what's real?

Again..What teenager does NOT feel misunderstood when talking about their stances?

Are you a truth seeker?

It seems like just about everyone would answer Yes to this one...

Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs?

What teenager does not?

Misunderstood by family?

What teenager does not?

Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind?

It seems to me that most people feel this way teenager or not. Uncomfortable around people to believe differently.

Are you emotionally sensitive?

Most teenagers are.

Did you have a difficult childhood?

Most teenagers would probably also answer yes to this one too..

If you can answer yes to these questions, then you are most likely an Indigo.

People who answer YES to most of these questions seems like they would be someone who is a teenager. It seems to me that just about every teenager would answer yes to most of these questions.
Supposedly the "indigo children" are a new thing...But I have no doubt teenagers 100 years ago would of probably answered yes to most of these questions just as most teenagers today would.

c4ts
2nd December 2005, 08:24 PM
I think a bunch of skeptics talking about this guy is not stopping him from scamming people.

What can actually be done to STOP him from scamming people? To stop Any of these types of people from scamming people?

Give 'em the old ultra-violence?

luchog
4th December 2005, 03:49 PM
Hrm... I usually unleash my extra DNA when browsing around SuicideGirls or Scoreland; but hey, whatever floats your duckie.

I've always favored the "blunt object to the back of the skull" form of gentle persuasion.

Dustin Kesselberg
6th December 2005, 06:12 AM
Im talking about taking action and perhaps suing the guy for deceptive practices.

logical muse
6th December 2005, 06:39 AM
What teenager is not idealistic?

What teenager does not have a big ego?

What teenager does not?

What teenager does not?

What teenager does not?

With the brain still maturing,This does not seem highly unusual for younger people to feel differently than matured people.

Again..What teenager does NOT feel misunderstood when talking about their stances?

It seems like just about everyone would answer Yes to this one...

What teenager does not?

What teenager does not?

It seems to me that most people feel this way teenager or not. Uncomfortable around people to believe differently.

Most teenagers are.

Most teenagers would probably also answer yes to this one too..

People who answer YES to most of these questions seems like they would be someone who is a teenager. It seems to me that just about every teenager would answer yes to most of these questions.
Supposedly the "indigo children" are a new thing...But I have no doubt teenagers 100 years ago would of probably answered yes to most of these questions just as most teenagers today would.

He's not describing just teenagers. Sceptics too!