PDA

View Full Version : International Jewish Conspiracy?

Ed
29th December 2005, 06:44 AM
Dunno. Always suspected the Jews, shifty looking. Too ... what's the word ...Jewish, that's it.

Anyhoo, I found this and it made me wonder. Is it real or a spoof? I used to think that Phred Phelps site was a joke but it turns out that it isn't.

To quote that always quoteable exemplar of American Values, Bill O'Reilly, what say you?

http://www.internationaljewishconspiracy.com/

Skeptic
29th December 2005, 06:49 AM
Dunno. Always suspected the Jews, shifty looking. Too ... what's the word ...Jewish, that's it.

Anyhoo, I found this and it made me wonder. Is it real or a spoof? I used to think that Phred Phelps site was a joke but it turns out that it isn't.

To quote that always quoteable exemplar of American Values, Bill O'Reilly, what say you?

...not to point out the obvious, but--to name one feature--the "Uncle Zog Medicinal Mozol Tov Panties" "advertisement" is a bit of a giveaway that maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe they're joking.

Still, if there's an international jewish cosnpiracy...

where's my piece of the action??!!

Jocko
29th December 2005, 06:56 AM
...not to point out the obvious, but--to name one feature--the "Uncle Zog Medicinal Mozol Tov Panties" "advertisement" is a bit of a giveaway that maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe they're joking.

Yeah, that's just what you'd like us to think, isn't it?

Ed
29th December 2005, 07:07 AM

Still, if there's an international jewish cosnpiracy...

where's my piece of the action??!!

That is exactly my point. Hide it in plain sight. It is exactly what you would expect if it were for real, given the shifty nature of the Hebrews.

And...it makes more sense than 30 year old explosives mixed with cement in the WTC. Unless ........

Abdul Alhazred
29th December 2005, 07:11 AM
:p

Ed
29th December 2005, 07:24 AM
:p

Dolts.

They use the Secular "BCE" rather than "BC"

Otherwise, whats the problem?

Cleon
29th December 2005, 07:24 AM
That site's hilarious...Thanks, Ed. :D

Charlie Monoxide
29th December 2005, 11:49 AM
It's nice to see that someone is doing something about this vast conspriarcy.

Jews have taken over the entertainment industry, and if I'm not mistaken, they control at least 90% of the kosher food industry.

Charlie (they also killed baby Jeebus) Monoxide

Mycroft
29th December 2005, 02:53 PM

I saw that site a few years back, signed up for membership, and they promised me rulership over Australia once their plans came to fruition. All I have to do is stuff envelopes and put my name on some business licenses.

epepke
29th December 2005, 09:00 PM

That's almost as good as the B. Kliban drawing of "Chatanooga Jew-Chew" (with artificial pork flavor, pareve of course).