FireGarden
5th August 2006, 08:49 AM
http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike.htm

I think this right forum.
Illuminati
One world order

Checkmite
20th August 2006, 10:34 PM
Well, yes, Albert Pike was kind of weird. Won a lot of awards, surely, but in my opinion he's a little overrated.

The problem with your article, however, occurs when you get to this part:

It is for this reason that most Freemasons vehemently deny the evil intentions of their fraternity. Since the vast majority never reach the 30th degree, they would not be aware of the real purpose behind Masonry.

This is Just Plain Wrong. The 4th through the 32nd degrees are not consecutive; they are self-contained, and only numbered by the order in which they were invented and added to the Rite. In the US, every single Mason who joins the Scottish Rite will receive the 32nd degree at the very least. You can easily be a 32nd degree Mason in less than a year after joining Freemasonry - and you can be a 32nd degree Mason for any number of years before obtaining your 4th, 5th, or 6th (etc) degrees. You can obtain the degrees in any order, and take as long as you want to obtain them; you're still 32nd degree whatever you do.

"Secret High-Levels Knowledge" CT: Busted.

Arkan_Wolfshade
21st August 2006, 09:02 AM
Hrm, my great-granddaddy (paternal) was a Mason. Can I get an honorary mention in the CT world?

QuibusLicet
11th October 2010, 04:45 AM
Thought you guys might want to check this out. It definitively proves not only that the so-called "letter" is bunk (it comes from the Taxil hoax material), but that William Guy Carr went even further - he made up the part about "three world wars."

I think they said that I couldn't post links my first few posts, so you'll have to Google it: Melanson "Albert Pike to Mazzini, August 15, 1871: Three World Wars?"

LightinDarkness
11th October 2010, 05:10 AM
Thought you guys might want to check this out. It definitively proves not only that the so-called "letter" is bunk (it comes from the Taxil hoax material), but that William Guy Carr went even further - he made up the part about "three world wars."

I think they said that I couldn't post links my first few posts, so you'll have to Google it: Melanson "Albert Pike to Mazzini, August 15, 1871: Three World Wars?"

Talk about resurrecting an old thread! :D However, still a good point. The Three World Wars letter is a hoax.

dafydd
11th October 2010, 06:19 AM
Well, yes, Albert Pike was kind of weird. Won a lot of awards, surely, but in my opinion he's a little overrated.

This is Just Plain Wrong. The 4th through the 32nd degrees are not consecutive; they are self-contained, and only numbered by the order in which they were invented and added to the Rite. In the US, every single Mason who joins the Scottish Rite will receive the 32nd degree at the very least. You can easily be a 32nd degree Mason in less than a year after joining Freemasonry - and you can be a 32nd degree Mason for any number of years before obtaining your 4th, 5th, or 6th (etc) degrees. You can obtain the degrees in any order, and take as long as you want to obtain them; you're still 32nd degree whatever you do.

My Dad joined the Masons in Scotland.I always thought that it was a social thing.I'm really surprised to learn that he was a member of an evil secret society.

TjW
15th October 2010, 07:34 AM

Interesting. So they're like merit badges?

ktesibios
15th October 2010, 07:33 PM
"Albert Pike and the Three World Wars" would be an excellent name for a rock band. ;)

ReverendClog
16th October 2010, 11:51 AM
I had dinner in a masonic lodge last Monday, and the only sinister thing I saw was the price of the drinks afterward. Seriously though they are just LARPers like the civil war lot.