PDA

View Full Version : Oliver a closet woowoo? Nah :)

~enigma~
27th January 2007, 12:04 PM
This is rich. Oliver warns me that I am going to get banned from LCF. Oliver, if I do I will just borrow one of your many accounts :D

beachnut
27th January 2007, 12:28 PM
Does pdoh ever say anything close to a fact on 9/11? LCF are full of no facts and just plain idiots. How can you and oliver even stand thinking about posting over there.

The time pdoh came here, he was content just to talk. He never will understand 9/11. He does not even try to understand 9/11.

Face it the fact is; You are posting at a forum started by a fictional video picked up as the bible for truth. Fraud is leading to a bunch of kids and crazy people posting how things happen made up right on the spot by idiots.

One thread started out with a math contest who could mess up the fall of the WTC best.

nuts - who cares if they ban everyone and censor everything - when they start with facts they will all be done

hi pdoh - why are you always wrong? you messed up this too - is Alex Jones the nut case really pdoh's hero?

If Dylan banned pdoh, killtown, mm, skunk, and a few more, the IQ would jump an order of magnitude