PDA

View Full Version : Hyper Dimensional Design

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Dutch
2nd October 2009, 11:06 PM
So you'll count a hit since one earthquake "may" (you're quoting it, not me) weaken the San Andreas fault, but you totally miss a second major quake.

you are completely missing the essence here. read first.

Its the striking 'coicidence' that I had already linked the San Andreas fault for the Grand Cross future date around june 26, 2010 ( just read, its all here ). for around september 29 I expected a confirmation of the hidden underlying design ( grand cross orbital positions ).

You have to understand that these synchronicities seem to 'confirm' that we indeed have to deal with the san andreas fault around june 26

Its unbelievable that you can't pick that up, unless you just don't read

Dutch
2nd October 2009, 11:10 PM
Certianly not the same as astrology, astrology can actually predict something like conjunctions, your dimensional design hype can’t even do that. Again a grand cross is two oppositions not an alignment.

sigh.......

of course it is in astrology, a grand cross determined by orbital positions in HDDesign is something completely different. Does astrology make it possible to make exact predictions? If you really investigate this material you will understand that HDDesign is far more powerfull

Dutch
2nd October 2009, 11:14 PM
I have made no error as you have utilized nothing “internal” (whatever you think that is suppose to mean) or anything concerning “harmonics” (I doubt you really understand what that word means).

Well, in simple words than:

You have a sun and planets. I talk about the time it takes to complete a full orbit around the sun

dafydd
3rd October 2009, 03:28 AM
you are completely missing the essence here. read first.

Its the striking 'coicidence' that I had already linked the San Andreas fault for the Grand Cross future date around june 26, 2010 ( just read, its all here ). for around september 29 I expected a confirmation of the hidden underlying design ( grand cross orbital positions ).

You have to understand that these synchronicities seem to 'confirm' that we indeed have to deal with the san andreas fault around june 26

Its unbelievable that you can't pick that up, unless you just don't read

There may be an earthquake caused by the San Andreas fault? Who would have thought it?

AWPrime
3rd October 2009, 04:03 AM
sigh.......

of course it is in astrology, a grand cross determined by orbital positions in HDDesign is something completely different.Then make your own terms and stop misusing existing ones. Nobody will ever take you serious, until you start doing some serious work.

Does astrology make it possible to make exact predictions? If you really investigate this material you will understand that HDDesign is far more powerfullYou don't even make exact predictions.

Dutch
3rd October 2009, 02:00 PM
First you have to read the posts on this page about Deep Impact / Epoxi spaceship expressing Pi in space:

http://hddesign.forumup.nl/viewtopic.php?p=7585&mforum=hddesign#7585

Read carefully,
this is so profound....when intuition speaks:
Deep Impact on comet Temple I happened on July 4, 2005
Deep Impact/Epoxi - Moon - Earth Transit happened at ascension starttriggerdate of the end of the Mayan Calendar, on May 29, 2008.
next scheduled Deep Impact/Epoxi spacecraft flyby of comet Hartley 2: October 11, 2010.
As we have seen in previous posts and on the timeline, this May 29, 2008 timeframe of the Transit had a big emphasis on Pi, unveiling the correlations between Pi, ascension timframe, orbital positions, Deep Impact and the end of the Mayan Calendar
Wouldn't it be an unmistaken confirmation to find Pi expressed by these three events in space: Deep Impact on Temple I, the Epoxi - moon - Earth transit and the comet Hartley 2 flyby?
Wouldn't you think that if a Pi connection is there, it would be an unmistaken indication of hidden underlying Intelligent Design?
fasten year seatbelt: Pi IS expressed by these Deep Impact events:
Timeframe Deep Impact on comet Temple I - comet Hartley flyby / Pi
is the same as:
Pi * difference between:
Deep Impact on Temple I - Epoxi / Moon / Eart Transit
and
Epoxii / Moom / Earth Transit - comet Hartly flyby
or in numbers:
July 4, 2005 ( Deep Impact Temple I) - October 11, 2010 ( comet hartley flyby of spacecraft Deep Impact/Epoxi) = 1925 days rounded
July 4, 2005 - May 29, 2008 Epoxi - Moon transit = 1060 days rounded
May 29, 2008 Epoxi/moon/Earth Transit - October 11, 2010 comet Hartly flyby = 865 days rounded
The difference between 1060 and 865 is 195 days
1925 / Pi = 195 * Pi
or
1925 / Pi / Pi is the difference between the timeframes from the Epoxi/moon/Earth Transit and the 2 Deep Ipact spacecraft events!!
This is so beautiful and fundamental.
and followed by this:
So Nasa seems to choose the Transits as 'communication' marker.
We have just seen the Pi connection expressed by the Deep Impact/ Epoxi spacecraft -Moon-Earth Transit and the 2 comet encounters with Temple I and Hartlet, on May 29, 2008,
You can call this an 'artificial' transit with Deep Impact taking these awsome Transit images.
Deep Impact and Transits.......
expressing Pi on May 29, 2008.....
Deep Impact was launched on January 12, 2005
That was during another Transit......
and also here we have a camera out there in space to watch....
Transit of Mercury from Mars
A transit of Mercury across the Sun as seen from Mars takes place when the planet Mercury passes directly between the Sun and Mars, obscuring a small part of the Sun's disc for an observer on Mars. During a transit, Mercury can be seen from Mars as a small black disc moving across the face of the Sun.
taking pictures or 'communicating'?
The Mars Rovers Spirit and Opportunity could have observed the transit on January 12, 2005 (from 14:45 UTC to 23:05 UTC); however the only camera available for this had insufficient resolution. Ephemeris data generated by JPL Horizons indicates that Opportunity would be able to observe the transit from the start until local sunset at about 19:23 UTC, while Spirit would be able to observe it from local sunrise at about 19:38 UTC until the end of the transit.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transit_of_Mercury_from_Mars
Well you might think...... 2 of these Transits.....its all just a coincidence.....who cares?......let's sleep a night and forget about it, tomorrow a next day.......
January 13, 2005
What's the news today?
are you kidding, another Transit?
Transit of Earth from Saturn
A transit of Earth across the Sun as seen from Saturn takes place when the planet Earth passes directly between the Sun and Saturn, obscuring a small part of the Sun's disc for an observer on Saturn. During a transit, Earth can be seen from Saturn as a small black disc moving across the face of the sun.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transit_of_Earth_from_Saturn
Well, I hear you thinking...... that's far away and it happens maybe 4 times in a century or so, and ofcourse we are not present this time.
No?
Yes!
Naturally, no one has ever seen a transit of Earth from Saturn, nor is this likely to happen in any foreseeable future. The last one took place on January 13-14, 2005 -- though the Cassini probe was present in the Saturn system, it was also the day of the Huygens probe mission.
Huygens separated from the Cassini orbiter on December 25, 2004, and landed on Titan on January 14, 2005 near the Xanadu region.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huygens_probe
It touched down on land during the Transit
unfortunately also here no pictures........again....( what a fool believes....)
Furthermore, the angular resolution needed to capture the occultation was near the limits of Cassini's imaging subsystem, to say nothing of the concerns of pointing the probe's camera directly at the Sun.
Oh, and its all just a coincidence ofcourse...........
In a few days from now we will again experience a Deep Impact in space, on October 9, 2009 :
"On June 18, 2009, NASA launched this new "double mission" -- a SUV-sized spacecraft called "Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter" (LRO), designed to map the entire lunar surface in unprecedented detail over the next five years (and, several times); and, a "piggy-back" spacecraft, called the "Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite" (LCROSS), designed to direct the spent upper stage of the Atlas 5 LRO launch vehicle (the "Centaur" second stage) into a carefully targeted impact with the lunar surface on October 9, 2009. "
First thought in relation to this Impact on the moon is of course the Deep Impact on comet Templ I on July 4, 2005.
July 4, 2005 - October 9, 2009 = 1.558 days
Phi point at 1.558 / 1,61803399 = 963 days
is February 21, 2008
with an impact in space:
U.S. Satellite Shootdown
http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/aerospace/satellites/us-satellite-shootdown-the-inside-story
Sources: Navy to shoot down failed satellite Thursday February 21
http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/space/02/18/satellite.intercept/index.html
So we have 3 impacts in space, all manmade: Temple I, satellite and Moon.
expressing the Golden Mean Phi
So now we have both Pi and Phi expressed in space in relation to the Deep Impact mission.
It should make you think why The Golden Mean is expressed this way. These 3 events are manmade so the communication is 'outgoing'.
This lunar impact is intelligently determined
the question is, is NASA doing this consciously and if so: to who are they talking than?
if NASA is doing this without intent, just 'by coincidence' expressing both Pi and Phi in space with this Deep Impact mission, than its an unmistaken indication of hidden underlying Design in our reality.
If the first is true than we have to understand that there has been an 'incoming' communication too expressing the Golden
Mean Phi in relation to Deep Impact: with these markers:
The use of nuclear weapons ( hirhoshima- Nagasaki) and the Tunguska event.
NASA's 'communication' with this lunar impact is either a rather 'violent'
message with these impacts in space or even 'hostile' if the 'communication' is consciously planned.
Q4 2009 Timeline, October, November and December 2009
http://hddesign.forumup.nl/about386-hddesign.html

AWPrime
3rd October 2009, 03:19 PM
Not good enough dutch, because every day something happens in space.

Mxyzptlk
3rd October 2009, 03:20 PM
I have masses of co-incidences with my earthquake and volcano data, and look what happens, there's tsunami and earthquakes all over the place.

I don't like that, many people killed and hurt. If I could use this information to predict where the next one will happen, we could warn everyone.

What do you think Dutch?
You have masses of data, what have you concluded from it?

What's that Deep Impact thing?
I hope it's not a Day of Reckoning or something like that.
I'd hate it if those religious types turned out to be right.

The Man
3rd October 2009, 04:23 PM
You are a very naughty The Man.

Thanks Paul, it is nice to be recognized for ones talents.

The Man
3rd October 2009, 04:24 PM
sigh.......

of course it is in astrology, a grand cross determined by orbital positions in HDDesign is something completely different. Does astrology make it possible to make exact predictions? If you really investigate this material you will understand that HDDesign is far more powerfull

Uhm, even in astrology “a grand cross” is “determined by orbital positions”. As I asked before, by all means please, define this “something completely different”. Also as I said before and you quoted…

...astrology can actually predict something like conjunctions, your dimensional design hype can’t even do that.

The Man
3rd October 2009, 04:25 PM
Well, in simple words than:

Accurate words would be preferable.

You have a sun and planets. I talk about the time it takes to complete a full orbit around the sun

Exactly what I said, you simply “talk about” sidereal periods, no other orbital aspects, certainly nothing “internal” and no “harmonics” either, my words were indeed accurate.

Dutch
3rd October 2009, 10:15 PM
Not good enough dutch, because every day something happens in space.

you see deliberate manmade impacts in space every day?

expressing Phi?

and even Pi with one of these 3 impacts aswel?

Well,

give me a daily update than

Dutch
3rd October 2009, 10:19 PM
I have masses of co-incidences with my earthquake and volcano data, and look what happens, there's tsunami and earthquakes all over the place.

I don't like that, many people killed and hurt. If I could use this information to predict where the next one will happen, we could warn everyone.

What do you think Dutch?
You have masses of data, what have you concluded from it?

What's that Deep Impact thing?
I hope it's not a Day of Reckoning or something like that.
I'd hate it if those religious types turned out to be right.

but Mxyzptlk.......you really don't read do you.

How could you have missed the expectations in relation to San Andreas that were posted recently? can't waste my time on this

Dutch
3rd October 2009, 10:25 PM
Uhm, even in astrology “a grand cross” is “determined by orbital positions”. As I asked before, by all means please, define this “something completely different”.

uh?

astrological grand cross is created by planet positions

orbital grand cross in HDdesign is created on Earth's orbital positions only

get it now?

Dutch
3rd October 2009, 10:27 PM
you simply “talk about” sidereal periods, no other orbital aspects

indeed as explained several times in this thread

AWPrime
4th October 2009, 02:39 AM
you see deliberate manmade impacts in space every day?Collisions with space debris and satellites re-entering the atmosphere happen every day. Both can be viewed as impacts.

give me a daily update thanAnd you don't you just stop being so lazy?

orbital grand cross in HDdesign is created on Earth's orbital positions onlyAnd here is another example of your laziness. You don't take enough effort to even properly name a term. In my opinion you should be ashamed of yourself.

dafydd
4th October 2009, 02:41 AM

You have your own definition of ''explained'' too.

Paul
4th October 2009, 06:16 AM
astrological grand cross is created by planet positionsObviously, it involves an imposed relationship of orbiting planets.

orbital grand cross in HDdesign is created on Earth's orbital positions onlyBeing a cross it must involve at least 3 other planets.

get it now?Perhaps if you explained the following:

What do you mean by the term orbital grand cross?
Why do you think it has any importance?
Why does it have to involve earth?
Describe the latest grand cross in terms of the planets and their positions on the cross.

Paul
4th October 2009, 06:19 AM
can't waste my time on thisIf you really wanted people to understand something you claim is so vital, you would spend as much time as you had to. It can't be very important if you give up every-time someone asks a question you don't want to answer.

The Man
4th October 2009, 08:36 AM

So your assertion...

...that HDDesign is based on the internal orbital harmonics of our solarsystem...

...was just a load of horse hockey.

The Man
4th October 2009, 08:45 AM
First you have to read the posts on this page about Deep Impact / Epoxi spaceship expressing Pi in space:

http://hddesign.forumup.nl/viewtopic.php?p=7585&mforum=hddesign#7585

and followed by this:

In a few days from now we will again experience a Deep Impact in space, on October 9, 2009 :
"On June 18, 2009, NASA launched this new "double mission" -- a SUV-sized spacecraft called "Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter" (LRO), designed to map the entire lunar surface in unprecedented detail over the next five years (and, several times); and, a "piggy-back" spacecraft, called the "Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite" (LCROSS), designed to direct the spent upper stage of the Atlas 5 LRO launch vehicle (the "Centaur" second stage) into a carefully targeted impact with the lunar surface on October 9, 2009. "
First thought in relation to this Impact on the moon is of course the Deep Impact on comet Templ I on July 4, 2005.
is February 21, 2008
with an impact in space:
U.S. Satellite Shootdown
http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/aerospace/satellites/us-satellite-shootdown-the-inside-story
So now we have both Pi and Phi expressed in space in relation to the Deep Impact mission.
It should make you think why The Golden Mean is expressed this way. These 3 events are manmade so the communication is 'outgoing'.
the question is, is NASA doing this consciously and if so: to who are they talking than?
if NASA is doing this without intent, just 'by coincidence' expressing both Pi and Phi in space with this Deep Impact mission, than its an unmistaken indication of hidden underlying Design in our reality.
If the first is true than we have to understand that there has been an 'incoming' communication too expressing the Golden
message with these impacts in space or even 'hostile' if the 'communication' is consciously planned.
Q4 2009 Timeline, October, November and December 2009
http://hddesign.forumup.nl/about386-hddesign.html

Your information on the mission timeline is out of date by at least a year.

http://epoxi.umd.edu/1mission/index.shtml

6. Earth Flybys - In mid-2008, TCM 12 was performed putting the spacecraft on an alternate (better!) trajectory to Hartley 2. The revised trajectory modified the remaining flybys and added two. The second was on 29 Dec 2008. A more distant flyby occured 29 Jun 2009 and a second distant flyby is scheduled 28 Dec 2009. The final Earth Flyby occurs 27 June 2010. Each flyby may include a pair of Trajectory Correction Maneuvers.

TCM stands for Trajectory Correction Maneuver (in simpler words the spacecraft’s trajectory has been changed) thus changing the projected Hartley 2 encounter date.

8. Encounter Phase - Most of the comet-science data is collected in the encounter phase which begins in late October 2010. A final targeting maneuver may be executed shortly after the phase begins. The trajectory is chosen in such a way that there is always light on the solar panels. Unlike the approach trajectory chosen for the Tempel 1 encounter, the flyby spacecraft does not come close enough to need the protection of its meteoroid shields. After closest approach on November 4, 2010, a 21-day period for look back observations is planned. Data gathering in the encounter phase supports the comet science goals in the following activities:

So what “communication” do you think NASA is trying to send now, other than simply “please pay attention to mission changes Dutch”

Mxyzptlk
4th October 2009, 10:32 AM
but Mxyzptlk.......you really don't read do you.

How could you have missed the expectations in relation to San Andreas that were posted recently? can't waste my time on this

I do read, Dutch. You imply that your stuff is easy, but it's not. It's very hard to follow sometimes. And I don't seem to be getting the whole picture which is why I ask questions.
I just thought if you had some general conclusions as to what it means it would help understand.
My mum says it's all a waste of time and that you just make it up as you go along, and I've got nothing with which to counter her argument.
Sorry to take up your time, but I don't think you should spend so much of it discussing orbits and crosses with those dunces here. If they can't get it they should just get back to matmatics school!

Dutch
4th October 2009, 12:41 PM
Collisions with space debris and satellites re-entering the atmosphere happen every day. Both can be viewed as impacts.

and these are deliberate manmade impacts in space? this is just silly

Dutch
4th October 2009, 12:42 PM
And you don't you just stop being so lazy?

which means?

Dutch
4th October 2009, 12:45 PM
"orbital grand cross in HDdesign is created on Earth's orbital positions only"
And here is another example of your laziness. You don't take enough effort to even properly name a term. In my opinion you should be ashamed of yourself.

So can you name an orbital grand cross in HDDesign properly than?
I don't see the problem here

Dutch
4th October 2009, 12:49 PM
Being a cross it must involve at least 3 other planets.

It has nothing to do with other planets....

why don't you scroll back a bit here and read again. This is about a grand cross created by earth's orbital positions only

Dutch
4th October 2009, 12:52 PM
If you really wanted people to understand something you claim is so vital, you would spend as much time as you had to. It can't be very important if you give up every-time someone asks a question you don't want to answer.

I'm quite patient with some of you guys but I don't think not everybody is doing the research, nor do they actually try to understand it. Some of you just read a post and start making remarks. its useless

Dutch
4th October 2009, 12:54 PM
Your information on the mission timeline is out of date by at least a year.

We have already discussed this here specifically, do I have to look it up for you are are you able yourselves?

Dutch
4th October 2009, 12:56 PM
So what “communication” do you think NASA is trying to send now, other than simply “please pay attention to mission changes Dutch”

That NASA was initially 'communicating' pi for them known reasons

Dutch
4th October 2009, 01:07 PM
I do read, Dutch. You imply that your stuff is easy, but it's not. It's very hard to follow sometimes. And I don't seem to be getting the whole picture which is why I ask questions.
I just thought if you had some general conclusions as to what it means it would help understand.
My mum says it's all a waste of time and that you just make it up as you go along, and I've got nothing with which to counter her argument.
Sorry to take up your time, but I don't think you should spend so much of it discussing orbits and crosses with those dunces here. If they can't get it they should just get back to matmatics school!

Well , it certainly isn't easy, especially if you haven't experienced these initial 'synchronities' or 'coincidences' like I experienced when I logged this material. I don't know your mum but I'm sure she will change her mind over time, that is if she reaaly tries to understand this. People have to do that themselves by reading and following how this material emerges, take notice of the timing of postings etc. You can't make this up if you go along, not in a way I do. You could have a few lucky shots maybe, but not continuously. In HDDesign these synchronicities and coincedences pop up all the time. I am willing to invest my time to try to explain to those who show they rally are working on it

Paul
4th October 2009, 01:33 PM
why don't you scroll back a bit here and read again. This is about a grand cross created by earth's orbital positions onlyYou do realise that any position can be made part of a cross if you do it your way? Your special grand cross is a permanent, meaningless feature.

Paul
4th October 2009, 01:35 PM
Well , it certainly isn't easySo all those times you said it is easy you were lying?

AWPrime
4th October 2009, 02:52 PM
which means?You don't make any real effort to make a good theory. Your dating is sloppy, you use words as catchphrases, etc.

At least the astrologers in ancient times made a true honest effort, and they got respect. Something you will never get at your present course.

The Man
4th October 2009, 03:58 PM
We have already discussed this here specifically, do I have to look it up for you are are you able yourselves?

Discussed what? That you were referencing information that is out of date? That your “PI” connection is meaningless since it depended on a trajectory that was changed over a year ago?

The Man
4th October 2009, 04:04 PM

What “known reasons”? To whom do you think they were “communicating”? Why are they not going to ‘communicate’ as you projected? Can’t you understand that there was no “communicating” nothing or no one to ‘communicate’ with, which is why they simply changed the trajectory and thus the fly by date as they saw fit.

Blue Mountain
4th October 2009, 04:29 PM
Why would NASA want to 'communicate' pi, and to whom?

ETA: It seems The Man has beaten me to the question.

Blue Mountain
4th October 2009, 05:12 PM
(post 2032 of this thread on page 51)
<snip>
I thought Earth's orbital positions could create a Grand Cross.....

The orientation of the cross....

an August 18 and a May 5..... Give a June 26 and December 26 to create a Grand cross........

Dutch, this is a classic example of why we do not accept your system.

You have taken a previously well-defined term ("Grand Cross") and completely redefined it
You simply state that there is something you mistakenly call a Grand Cross created by the above four dates. But you have made no attempt to show why you chose the dates you did, nor the calculations you performed to obtain them.

There are 285 days between August 18 and May 5. There are only 183 days between June 26 and December 6. If you plotted the orbital position of the Earth in 2D and drew lines on the picture (one from the August 18 through the May 5 positions, and the other from the June 26 through the December 26 positions), you would not get something that visually represents a cross.

Paul
4th October 2009, 06:28 PM
It seems Dutch is using the it looks like a crucifix so I can ignore the sun entirely method of making things up in the sky.

http://forums.randi.org/imagehosting/28694ac94b633e395.jpg

Blue Mountain
4th October 2009, 08:18 PM
Thanks for doing the plot, Paul. As you pointed out, it shows that Dutch is attempting to create a crucifix, not a cross. A quick perusal of the Wikipedia article on the Grand Cross seems to indicate the cross it describes is more like an "X" or "+" than a crucifix:
In astrology, a grand cross is said to occur when four planets are all separated from each other by square aspects (90 degrees apart). A grand cross can also be viewed as two oppositions (180 degrees apart) separated from each other by a square.
Dutch, I would recommend you rename your "Grand Cross" idea to something more descriptively accurate, such as "Earth Crucifix."

The Man
5th October 2009, 11:51 AM
Nice work Paul, so it seems Dutch is doing a single body version of astrology. Since that specific configuration not only occurs every orbit, but also a similar configuration occurs for every position of the chosen body for every orbit. Much as you noted before Paul thus rendering the given pattern meaningless as such a pattern always exists for every position in the orbit.

Dutch
5th October 2009, 12:58 PM
You do realise that any position can be made part of a cross if you do it your way? Your special grand cross is a permanent, meaningless feature.

this is how HDDesign works Paul.....

first there's an intuitive thought....the august 18 and may 5 alignments.
The only way to create an orbital grand cross is with december 26.
This in turn made me expect a related event when mercury was at the same orbital position again around September 29 and with these Earthquakes and tsunami it becomes clear

Dutch
5th October 2009, 01:00 PM
So all those times you said it is easy you were lying?

I said the math is easy, understanding is something different, especially if you dismiss the indications continuously

Dutch
5th October 2009, 01:03 PM
Discussed what? That you were referencing information that is out of date? That your “PI” connection is meaningless since it depended on a trajectory that was changed over a year ago?

this pi expression with spacecraft deep impact and how NASA was initially 'communicating' this pi expression while they changed it afterwards. go look in this thread

Dutch
5th October 2009, 01:06 PM
What “known reasons”? To whom do you think they were “communicating”? Why are they not going to ‘communicate’ as you projected? Can’t you understand that there was no “communicating” nothing or no one to ‘communicate’ with, which is why they simply changed the trajectory and thus the fly by date as they saw fit.

ask NASA I don't know. There were communicating pi initially.

Why do so if there wouldn't be a comet encounter on that specific date?

reread the post about this issue in this thread, we've gone through that already

Dutch
5th October 2009, 01:08 PM
Why would NASA want to 'communicate' pi, and to whom?

ETA: It seems The Man has beaten me to the question.

good question, pi and phi that is

ask NASA, or it just an obvious indication of hidden intelligent Design in our reality

Dutch
5th October 2009, 01:17 PM
You have taken a previously well-defined term ("Grand Cross") and completely redefined it
It was posted here back in august that this idea of a grand cross alignment of planets ( 'as above') was 'translated' into a cross of orbital positions ( 'so below') in HDDesign.

You simply state that there is something you mistakenly call a Grand Cross created by the above four dates. But you have made no attempt to show why you chose the dates you did, nor the calculations you performed to obtain them.
I have explained back in august

There are 285 days between August 18 and May 5. There are only 183 days between June 26 and December 6. If you plotted the orbital position of the Earth in 2D and drew lines on the picture (one from the August 18 through the May 5 positions, and the other from the June 26 through the December 26 positions), you would not get something that visually
represents a cross.

June 26 is halfway May 5 and august 18, December 26 is at the opposite side yes. That's a cross, not an X but a crucifix yes.

Dutch
5th October 2009, 01:20 PM
It seems Dutch is using the it looks like a crucifix so I can ignore the sun entirely method of making things up in the sky.

In HDDesign it doesn't have to look like a cross or crucifix. even if the cross is out of shape, the geometrical correlation between the determined orbital positions represent the cross or crucifix ( in Dutch we use the same word )

Dutch
5th October 2009, 01:23 PM
Dutch, I would recommend you rename your "Grand Cross" idea to something more descriptively accurate, such as "Earth Crucifix."

that's what I mean yes, in Holland we use the same word to express both

Dutch
5th October 2009, 01:26 PM
Nice work Paul, so it seems Dutch is doing a single body version of astrology. Since that specific configuration not only occurs every orbit, but also a similar configuration occurs for every position of the chosen body for every orbit. Much as you noted before Paul thus rendering the given pattern meaningless as such a pattern always exists for every position in the orbit.

you can create countless orbital crosses but only 1 is marked by Earth's orbital positions during the august 18 and may 5 alignments

AWPrime
5th October 2009, 02:13 PM
that's what I mean yes, in Holland we use the same word to express bothSo you have just been too lazy to even attempt to find the proper English words?

Paul
5th October 2009, 02:47 PM
this is how HDDesign works Paul.....We know, it works by you inventing relationships and then inventing a method you think makes your invented relationships special.

first there's an intuitive thought....the august 18 and may 5 alignments.A guess or random association with the attempted legitimisation of misused terms.

The only way to create an orbital grand cross is with december 26.Complete and utter flapdoodle.

Paul
5th October 2009, 02:51 PM
I said the math is easy, understanding is something differentThat is the case only if you invent both the maths and explanation and fail to provide adequate justification for your use of either.

especially if you dismiss the indications continuouslyYou are the only one who sees the indications, we are not being bloody-minded, we do not see what you claim.

Paul
5th October 2009, 02:57 PM
good question, pi and phi that is

ask NASA, or it just an obvious indication of hidden intelligent Design in our realityThere are many reasons why NASA plan events for certain dates: availability of funding, availability of components, training schedules, weather windows, fuel loads, positions of all relevant objects for the duration of the proposed mission etc

They do not plan missions so that you can fiddle a pi or phi connection out of some dates which are provisional to begin with.

Paul
5th October 2009, 03:07 PM
In HDDesign it doesn't have to look like a cross or crucifix. even if the cross is out of shape, the geometrical correlation between the determined orbital positions represent the cross or crucifix ( in Dutch we use the same word )That statement shows that you have not really done any work on this.

You claim certain dates are essential to form a cross and now you say it doesn't even have to look like a cross. If you had done even the bare minimum of due diligence you would have noticed something like this:

http://forums.randi.org/imagehosting/28694aca6ccb4761e.jpg

This is a ten day span for each of your original dates, which clearly demonstrates that far from being essential, any position around any date could be used to make a crucifix. The less accurate you are willing to be (seems like you would allow quite a margin) the more dates can be added to the plot.

Paul
5th October 2009, 03:10 PM
you can create countless orbital crosses but only 1 is marked by Earth's orbital positions during the august 18 and may 5 alignmentsWell, no, that's not at all true is it.

Paul
5th October 2009, 03:22 PM
that's what I mean yes, in Holland we use the same word to express bothYou mean you can use the same word, you can also use that word to express kidney, fork, loins and (musical)sharp.

Don't suddenly pretend you do not understand the difference, because it is convenient. You are getting either lazy or desperate if you start playing the cultural misunderstanding game alongside the usual linguistic shenanigans.

Dutch
6th October 2009, 05:18 AM
So you have just been too lazy to even attempt to find the proper English words?

not aware that I should, I told you, we use the same word. thought it meant the same in English aswell
You aren't lazy are you? you should have mentioned it when I first posted it.

Dutch
6th October 2009, 05:36 AM
There are many reasons why NASA plan events for certain dates: availability of funding, availability of components, training schedules, weather windows, fuel loads, positions of all relevant objects for the duration of the proposed mission etc

They do not plan missions so that you can fiddle a pi or phi connection out of some dates which are provisional to begin with.

What do you know about NASA? fact is that the pi and phi correlations are there.

I have always said that an impact on comet temple wouldn't be a good idea.

The fact that NASA 'communicates' this pi and phi connections after the impact on comet temple I should make you think

maybe NASA understood that they were messing up with something that they shouldn't have done.

Or otherwise its the Design that tells us this message

Dutch
6th October 2009, 05:41 AM
That statement shows that you have not really done any work on this.

You claim certain dates are essential to form a cross and now you say it doesn't even have to look like a cross. If you had done even the bare minimum of due diligence you would have noticed something like this

No, because only the geometrically determined orbital positions remain.

just like the Hyper dimensional platonic solids

they don't have shape, they only correlate with calculated orbital positions based on rotations ( or days if you do not understand that)

Dutch
6th October 2009, 05:43 AM
This is a ten day span for each of your original dates, which clearly demonstrates that far from being essential, any position around any date could be used to make a crucifix. The less accurate you are willing to be (seems like you would allow quite a margin) the more dates can be added to the plot.

no Paul, you are completely missing the essence here. they don't have shape like that

Dutch
6th October 2009, 05:45 AM
Well, no, that's not at all true is it.

yes it is, think in rotations instead of actual 3D positions. These actual 3D positions are irrelevant in HDDesign

Dutch
6th October 2009, 05:47 AM
You mean you can use the same word, you can also use that word to express kidney, fork, loins and (musical)sharp.

Don't suddenly pretend you do not understand the difference, because it is convenient. You are getting either lazy or desperate if you start playing the cultural misunderstanding game alongside the usual linguistic shenanigans.

? neither

AWPrime
6th October 2009, 05:54 AM
not aware that I should, I told you, we use the same word. thought it meant the same in English aswell
You aren't lazy are you? you should have mentioned it when I first posted it.
1. We assumed you weren't that unskilled in english.
2. Its your job to get your terms correct.
3. Most of what you post is babble, making enough sense out of it to suggest corrections is very difficult.

yes it is, think in rotations instead of actual 3D positions. These actual 3D positions are irrelevant in HDDesignThis leads to the fact that there is nothing Dimensional about HDD. You really need to rename it.

Paul
6th October 2009, 07:26 AM
What do you know about NASA?Apparently a great deal more than you.

fact is that the pi and phi correlations are there.Almost anything is there if you look hard enough or reach far enough.

I have always said that an impact on comet temple wouldn't be a good idea.And? There is absolutely no evidence that it wasn't so we are left with a hollow assertion with no supporting data.

The fact that NASA 'communicates' this pi and phi connections after the impact on comet temple I should make you thinkIt makes me think you have no intention of critically assessing anything you do; all evidence and counterpoints are summarily dismissed and a new excuse is generated.

maybe NASA understood that they were messing up with something that they shouldn't have done.Do you think they are in the habit of spending millions of dollars of limited budget on missions they believe are pointless?

Or otherwise its the Design that tells us this messageNope, it's the ghost in Dutch's machine that invents the message.

Paul
6th October 2009, 07:32 AM
No, because only the geometrically determined orbital positions remain.That is basically what is in the image.

just like the Hyper dimensional platonic solidsWhich you can't actually explain, despite your bizarre attempts.

they don't have shape, they only correlate with calculated orbital positions based on rotations ( or days if you do not understand that)Again, the image shows the orbital positions of the earth on specific dates, your dates, exactly what you claimed for you orbital cross.

dafydd
6th October 2009, 07:37 AM
yes it is, think in rotations instead of actual 3D positions. These actual 3D positions are irrelevant in HDDesign

And HDD is irrelevant to reality.

Paulhoff
6th October 2009, 07:38 AM
The fact that NASA 'communicates' this pi and phi connections after the impact on comet temple I should make you think

maybe NASA understood that they were messing up with something that they shouldn't have done.

Or otherwise its the Design that tells us this message
So, Dutch, explain all the crap that happened before we had the A and H-bombs, and went into space. NO EARTHQUAKES HAPPENED THEN?

Paul

:) :) :)

Paul
6th October 2009, 07:39 AM
no Paul, you are completely missing the essence here. they don't have shape like that
Cross is a description of shape, you can't have a shapeless cross that is formed from the position of planets on specific dates.
Besides, you said:

"That's a cross, not an X but a crucifix yes"

"even if the cross is out of shape, the geometrical correlation between the determined orbital positions represent the cross or crucifix "

both statements indicating the shape of a cross formed by the positions of the earth at specific points on its orbit

Paul
6th October 2009, 07:43 AM
yes it is, think in rotations instead of actual 3D positions. These actual 3D positions are irrelevant in HDDesignNo Dutch, it's not true. It doesn't matter how many extraneous dimensions you want to drag into the argument, any number of crosses can be formed using august 18 and may 5.

Dutch
7th October 2009, 02:47 AM
So, Dutch, explain all the crap that happened before we had the A and H-bombs, and went into space. NO EARTHQUAKES HAPPENED THEN?

Paul

That's exactly why Tunguska has happened

I suddenly had this thought while at work and decided to check.
I wanted to see if the Phi point between the 'incoming communication' Tunguska event on june 30, 1908 and this lunar landing on October 9, 2009 would give confirmation of the underlying Design.
June 30, 1908 - October 9, 2009 = 36.992 days
Phi point is at 36.992 / 1.61803399 = 22.862 days
we talk about the timeframe around February 2, 1971
a timeframe that showed another 'impact' on the moon:
On January 31, 1971 Apollo 14 (carrying astronauts Alan Shepard, Stuart Roosa, and Edgar Mitchell) lifts off on the third successful lunar landing mission. The Apollo 14 landed on the Moon on February 5, 1971.
Apollo 14 was the eighth manned mission in the Apollo program and the third mission to land on the Moon. The nine-day mission was launched on January 31, 1971, with lunar touch down on February 5. The Lunar Module landed in the Fra Mauro formation; this had originally been the target of the ill-fated Apollo 13 mission. During the two lunar EVA's over 100 pounds of moon rock was collected and several surface experiments, including seismic studies, were carried out. Commander Alan Shepard famously hit two golf balls on the lunar surface with a make-shift club he had brought from Earth. Command Module Pilot Stuart Roosa took several hundred seeds on the mission, many of which were germinated on return resulting in the so called Moon trees.
The crew got some good-natured razzing in the astronaut office[citation needed] as the first "all-rookie" Apollo crew (Shepard's 1961 flight on Freedom 7 was a suborbital flight).
Shepard was the oldest U.S. astronaut when he made his trip aboard Apollo 14.[2] He is the only astronaut from Project Mercury (the original Mercury Seven astronauts) to reach the Moon. Another of the original seven, Gordon Cooper, had originally been scheduled to command the mission, but according to Chaikin, his casual attitude toward training, along with problems with NASA hierarchy (reaching all the way back to the Mercury-Atlas 9 flight) resulted in his removal.
The mission was a personal triumph for Shepard, who had battled back from Ménière’s disease which grounded him from 1964 to 1968. He and his crew were originally scheduled to fly on Apollo 13, but in 1969 NASA Administrators switched the scheduled crews for Apollo 13 and 14. This was done to place the more experienced Apollo 8 veteran James Lovell in command of what would have been the first lunar landing mission if both Apollo 11 and Apollo 12 had failed to successfully land.
As of 2009, Mitchell is the only surviving member of the crew; Roosa died in 1994 from pancreatitis and Shepard in 1998 from leukemia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_14
So the Tunguska message IS connected to this Apollo 14 moonlanding mission and this October 9, 2009 moon Impact!

Paulhoff
7th October 2009, 05:21 AM
No it isn't, that was way before we did any of those things.

I'm done on this thread, you have no learning curve at all Dutch.

Paul

The Man
7th October 2009, 08:01 AM

I wanted to see if the Phi point between the 'incoming communication' Tunguska event on june 30, 1908 and this lunar landing on October 9, 2009 would give confirmation of the underlying Design.
On January 31, 1971 Apollo 14 (carrying astronauts Alan Shepard, Stuart Roosa, and Edgar Mitchell) lifts off on the third successful lunar landing mission. The Apollo 14 landed on the Moon on February 5, 1971.

So you are claiming a “confirmation” of your “underlying Design” because Apollo 14 did not land on the moon on “February 2, 1971”? Even with your already broad “timeframe” window of +- 1.5 days the event does not meet you given “conformation” criteria. Are you now claiming a +- 3 day window or are you simply ignoring the fact that your “Phi point” is 3 days too early? As I said before if you can’t get your chosen events to fit, simply change your “timeframe”.

The Man
7th October 2009, 08:03 AM

Paul

Apparently Paulhoff it would seem Dutch has a negative learning curve.

Dutch
7th October 2009, 12:35 PM

Paul

That's the fourth time? you are just ignoring what should be obvious to you by now. reread the postings about tunguska, you have to let go your linear perspective of time and your rigid perception of causality.

you are dealing with the most profound knowledge you can imagine, you just don't want to see it

Dutch
7th October 2009, 12:40 PM
So you are claiming a “confirmation” of your “underlying Design” because Apollo 14 did not land on the moon on “February 2, 1971”? Even with your already broad “timeframe” window of +- 1.5 days the event does not meet you given “conformation” criteria. Are you now claiming a +- 3 day window or are you simply ignoring the fact that your “Phi point” is 3 days too early? As I said before if you can’t get your chosen events to fit, simply change your “timeframe”.

You are becoming pathetic The Man. Do you think you an put a man on the moon in a split second?

At Phi point between these 2 events more than a century apart, this moon landing mission is on its way, launched a few days earlier and landed a few days later. This timeframe issue has been discussed several time before. Don't ignore the message given

I will write an update on this next friday,to help you guys open your eyes a bit

dafydd
7th October 2009, 03:58 PM
You are becoming pathetic The Man. Do you think you an put a man on the moon in a split second?

At Phi point between these 2 events more than a century apart, this moon landing mission is on its way, launched a few days earlier and landed a few days later. This timeframe issue has been discussed several time before. Don't ignore the message given

I will write an update on this next friday,to help you guys open your eyes a bit

Our eyes are open,it is you who is blind to the truth.

Dutch
9th October 2009, 03:49 AM
So today mankind will cause another Impact in space.
Just like Deep Impact on comet Temple I on July 4, 2005, we will crash on the moon twice today October 9.
I have talked about the Pi correlations that are expressed with the Deep Impact/Epoxi spacemission and I recommend to reread previous posts aboout this Pi-connection.
Its the Golden Mean Phi that unveils the connectedness between these manmade impacts in space, at Phi point in between these 2 impacts we have seen another manmade Impact in space: the satellite shootdown of February 21, 2008.
I wrote on October 3:
On October 7 I added:
So the Apollo 14 moonlanding mission around February 2, 1971 and the October 9, 2009 double impact on the moon are connected with the Tunguska event, with the Apollo 14 moonlanding mission at Phi point.
The signifigance of Earth's orbital position at this Phi point ( around february 2 ) in relation to the 'communication' that is taking place, the Tunguska event as warning, becomes clear in 2003: its the same orbital position of Earth when spaceshuttle Columbia desintegrated on reentry, on February 1, 2003.
Earth's orbital positions are marking the 'communication' that is taking place. The Phi point between the Tunguska event on June 30, 1908 and the Deep Impact on comet Temple I unveils where this 'Tunguska warning' is aimed at:
July 21, 1945
US President Harry S. Truman approves order for atomic bombs to be used.
So This Tunguska event seems to be a warning not tu use nuclear weapons and to stay out of space with activities like the impact on a comet. I have already spoken alot of these correlations but now it appears that there's much more 'confirmative' to this 'communication'.
Tunguska is Golden Mean connected to the decission to use nuclear weapons and Deep Impact on Temple I
AND
Tunguska is Golden Mean connected to the Apollo 14 moonlanding mission and todays double Impact on the moon
AND
these 2 manmade impacts in space are Golden Mean connected via another manmade impact in space: the satellite shootdown.
But that's not all
The Phi point between Tunguska and Deep Impact is July 21, 1945, marking one of the biggest mistakes of mankind: the use of nuclear weapons. Its Earth's orbital position again that is marking the 'communication' that is taking place.
Its the same orbital postion of Earth as during the Apollo 11 moonlanding mission.
The Apollo 11 mission was the first human spaceflight to land on the Moon. Launched on July 16, 1969, it carried Mission Commander Neil Alden Armstrong, Command Module Pilot Michael Collins, and Lunar Module Pilot Edwin Eugene 'Buzz' Aldrin, Jr. On July 20, Armstrong and Aldrin became the first humans to land on the Moon,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11
So we have the decission to drop the nuclear bomb and the first humans on the moon with Earth at the same orbital position.
Tunguska in relation to Earth is like Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 in relation to Jupiter, in the 'communication' that is taking place.
With Earth at same orbital position as during the timeframe around July 20, with this nuclear decission and the first humans to land on the moon, exactly 25 years later:
Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 (SL9, formally designated D/1993 F2) was a comet that broke apart and collided with Jupiter in July 1994, providing the first direct observation of an extraterrestrial collision of solar system objects.
In July 1992 the orbit of Shoemaker-Levy 9 passed within Jupiter's Roche limit, and Jupiter's tidal forces acted to pull the comet apart. SL9 was later observed as a series of fragments ranging up to 2 km (1.2 mi) in diameter. These fragments collided with Jupiter's southern hemisphere between July 16 and July 22, 1994, at a speed of approximately 60 km/s (37 mi/s). The prominent scars from the impacts were more easily visible than the Great Red Spot and persisted for many months.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Shoemaker-Levy_9
Well, nice coincidence you might think. Such an impact on a planet hapens only once in a lifetime, or at least its just a coincidence that Earth is at same orbital position as during the first moon landing mission and the decission to use atomic bombs.
Coincidence?
exactly 15 years later, with Earth again at the same orbital position again:
July 20th, 2009
Jupiter Impact Confirmed
As we reported yesterday, an amateur astronomer snapped evidence of an impact on Jupiter. Now, NASA has confirmed the black spot on the giant gas planet is in fact an impact and not just a weather-related disturbance. And Anthony Wesley has now made the biggest observation of his life.
This new impact occurred exactly 15 years after the first impacts by the comet Shoemaker-Levy 9, and as the celebrations of the Apollo 11 moon landings are taking place.
http://www.universetoday.com/2009/07/20/jupiter-impact-confirmed/
The message of this 'communication' should be clear
Tunguska is a warning
Human consciousness must remain Earthbound and we should not interfere with objects in space
we must not mess with nuclear power

dafydd
9th October 2009, 06:40 AM
Stop posting gibberish please.

The Man
9th October 2009, 07:35 AM

What a pathetic question. Please tell us how much time you think must transpire between a man (or a spacecraft with men) not being on the moon and that man (or spacecraft with men) being on the moon?

At Phi point between these 2 events more than a century apart, this moon landing mission is on its way, launched a few days earlier and landed a few days later. This timeframe issue has been discussed several time before.

What a pathetic attempt to avoid the lack of accuracy in your purported “design” "confirmation".

Don't ignore the message given

What, the message that if you open your “timeframe” wide enough you can try to shove anything through it as a "confirmation" of your purported "design"? I don’t think anyone here has missed that message, other then you.

I can hardly wait. You sure it will be today and not three days later, as there appears to be nothing 'eye opening' in what you did post today?

Paul
9th October 2009, 07:45 AM
So today mankind will cause another Impact in space.Done it, nothing bad happened.

Just like Deep Impact on comet Temple I on July 4, 2005, we will crash on the moon twice today October 9.So not really like deep impact then.

So we have the decission to drop the nuclear bomb and the first humans on the moon with Earth at the same orbital position.You've already been told that you are wrong about the atomic bomb.

Coincidence?Yes

Human consciousness must remain Earthbound and we should not interfere with objects in spaceShow us anything that indicates this, and I don't mean rocks falling out of the sky before we even went into space.

we must not mess with nuclear powerWhat do you mean by must not (we've been doing it for years alreday), and what do you mean by mess with?

calebprime
9th October 2009, 07:47 AM

Just like Deep Impact on comet Temple I on July 4, 2005, we will crash on the moon twice today October 9.

Somebody help me.

Is this a prediction, a prediction, in fact, that...we will crash on the moon twice today, October 9th, (2009) ??

Or is this somehow another postdiction?

The Man
9th October 2009, 08:19 AM
I have talked about the Pi correlations that are expressed with the Deep Impact/Epoxi spacemission and I recommend to reread previous posts aboout this Pi-connection.

You mean that “Pi correlations” that you based on a trajectory that the spacecraft is no longer taking?

Its the Golden Mean Phi that unveils the connectedness between these manmade impacts in space, at Phi point in between these 2 impacts we have seen another manmade Impact in space: the satellite shootdown of February 21, 2008.
I wrote on October 3:

On October 7 I added:

So the Apollo 14 moonlanding mission around February 2, 1971 and the October 9, 2009 double impact on the moon are connected with the Tunguska event, with the Apollo 14 moonlanding mission at Phi point.
The signifigance of Earth's orbital position at this Phi point ( around february 2 ) in relation to the 'communication' that is taking place, the Tunguska event as warning, becomes clear in 2003: its the same orbital position of Earth when spaceshuttle Columbia desintegrated on reentry, on February 1, 2003.
Earth's orbital positions are marking the 'communication' that is taking place. The Phi point between the Tunguska event on June 30, 1908 and the Deep Impact on comet Temple I unveils where this 'Tunguska warning' is aimed at:
July 21, 1945
So This Tunguska event seems to be a warning not tu use nuclear weapons and to stay out of space with activities like the impact on a comet. I have already spoken alot of these correlations but now it appears that there's much more 'confirmative' to this 'communication'.
Tunguska is Golden Mean connected to the decission to use nuclear weapons and Deep Impact on Temple I
AND
Tunguska is Golden Mean connected to the Apollo 14 moonlanding mission and todays double Impact on the moon
AND
these 2 manmade impacts in space are Golden Mean connected via another manmade impact in space: the satellite shootdown.
But that's not all
The Phi point between Tunguska and Deep Impact is July 21, 1945, marking one of the biggest mistakes of mankind: the use of nuclear weapons. Its Earth's orbital position again that is marking the 'communication' that is taking place.
Its the same orbital postion of Earth as during the Apollo 11 moonlanding mission.
The Apollo 11 mission was the first human spaceflight to land on the Moon. Launched on July 16, 1969, it carried Mission Commander Neil Alden Armstrong, Command Module Pilot Michael Collins, and Lunar Module Pilot Edwin Eugene 'Buzz' Aldrin, Jr. On July 20, Armstrong and Aldrin became the first humans to land on the Moon,
So we have the decission to drop the nuclear bomb and the first humans on the moon with Earth at the same orbital position.
Tunguska in relation to Earth is like Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 in relation to Jupiter, in the 'communication' that is taking place.
With Earth at same orbital position as during the timeframe around July 20, with this nuclear decission and the first humans to land on the moon, exactly 25 years later:
Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 (SL9, formally designated D/1993 F2) was a comet that broke apart and collided with Jupiter in July 1994, providing the first direct observation of an extraterrestrial collision of solar system objects.
In July 1992 the orbit of Shoemaker-Levy 9 passed within Jupiter's Roche limit, and Jupiter's tidal forces acted to pull the comet apart. SL9 was later observed as a series of fragments ranging up to 2 km (1.2 mi) in diameter. These fragments collided with Jupiter's southern hemisphere between July 16 and July 22, 1994, at a speed of approximately 60 km/s (37 mi/s). The prominent scars from the impacts were more easily visible than the Great Red Spot and persisted for many months.
Well, nice coincidence you might think. Such an impact on a planet hapens only once in a lifetime, or at least its just a coincidence that Earth is at same orbital position as during the first moon landing mission and the decission to use atomic bombs.
Coincidence?
July 20th, 2009
Jupiter Impact Confirmed
As we reported yesterday, an amateur astronomer snapped evidence of an impact on Jupiter. Now, NASA has confirmed the black spot on the giant gas planet is in fact an impact and not just a weather-related disturbance. And Anthony Wesley has now made the biggest observation of his life.
This new impact occurred exactly 15 years after the first impacts by the comet Shoemaker-Levy 9, and as the celebrations of the Apollo 11 moon landings are taking place.
Tunguska is a warning
Human consciousness must remain Earthbound and we should not interfere with objects in space

How so? Have you ever tried doing your “correlations” from a less disastrous perspective. There are countless successful space endeavors, the Apollo landings just being a portion of them. The spacecraft “impacts” you referred to were intended and thus successful space endeavors. The decision to use atomic weapons was intended to end the war with Japan and was successful in that endeavor. Nuclear power is successfully used around the world and out in space, all indicative of a very high success rate in both of those endeavors. Perhaps with your confirmation bias focused only on your own “warning” “communication” you have missed applying your own correlations to the substantially more prevalent successes of those endeavors. Take off your blinders Dutch and open your own eyes, if there is any clear message from our endeavors in space and nuclear power it is that we are far more successful then not at employing both of them effectively.

The Man
9th October 2009, 08:31 AM
Somebody help me.

Is this a prediction, a prediction, in fact, that...we will crash on the moon twice today, October 9th, (2009) ??

It is a prediction that the LCROSS impactors will proceed as scheduled.

http://lcross.arc.nasa.gov/

It is a postdiction in that Dutch did not predict anything (as usual) and simply added the projected and planned impact date to his “correlations” after it was announced.

Dutch
9th October 2009, 01:13 PM
After I had written my previous post and crossposted it at several forums, I wanted the check the news about this moon impact so I want to space daily and guess what:
I wrote:
unbeleivable: there has been an actual impact too!!!!!
LRO Sees Apollo 14's Rocket Booster Impact Site
Oct 09, 2009
A distinctive crater about 35 meters (115 feet) in diameter was formed when the Apollo 14 Saturn IVB (upper stage) was intentionally impacted into the moon. The energy of the impact created small tremors that were measured by the seismometer placed on the Moon by Apollo 12 astronauts in 1969.

edit: picture removed, not sure if its allowed

The crater in the center of this image was formed by Apollo 14's Saturn IVB booster. The booster was intentionally impacted into the lunar surface on Feb. 4, 1971. The impact caused a minor "moonquake" that scientists used to learn about the moon's interior structure. Seismometers placed on the surface by Apollo astronauts returned data on the tremor.
http://www.moondaily.com/reports/LRO_Sees_Apollo_14_Rocket_Booster_Impact_Site_999. html
Tunguska - Moon Impact - Moon Impact
connected by Phi point Golden Mean
unbelievable
fundamental truth
next in line of thought would be that the Tunguska event and the Apollo 11 first humans on the moon would show a related event in this 'communication' that is taking place, with the first humans on the moon at Phi point.
We talk about April 13-14, 2007:
A NASA Review Board finds that the Mars Global Surveyor stopped working in November 2006 due to computer programming errors.
The Mars Global Surveyor (MGS) was a US spacecraft developed by NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and launched November 1996. It began the United States's return to Mars after a 10-year absence. It completed its primary mission in January 2001 and was in its third extended mission phase when, on November 2, 2006, the spacecraft failed to respond to messages and commands. A faint signal was detected three days later which indicated that the craft had gone into safe mode. All attempts to recontact the Mars Global Surveyor and resolve the problem failed. In January 2007 NASA officially ended the mission.
Mars Global Surveyor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_Global_Surveyor
Panel Says Computer Error Felled Mars Orbiter
Published: April 14, 2007
Although it circled Mars longer than any other spacecraft, the Mars Global Surveyor did not die a death of old age last November, a review board assembled by NASA announced yesterday.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/14/science/space/14mars.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
The Mars Global Surveyor was taken out by Design with Earth around the same orbital position as during the launch, 10 years apart. Launched on November 7, 1996, last received message November 5, 2006.
Tunguska - humans on moon - loss of Mars Global Surveyor
the message should be clear: we must NOT go to Mars

Dutch
9th October 2009, 01:56 PM
What a pathetic question. Please tell us how much time you think must transpire between a man (or a spacecraft with men) not being on the moon and that man (or spacecraft with men) being on the moon?

Let me put it this way "The Man", since 'srebrenica karma' is on the timeline for later this month

When we talk about the srebrenica event, when did that actually happen?

At the moment the first muslim was shot? or the last one ? or should we count number 6843 ?

Do you understand how silly your remark is?

Its a pitty I have to reply to this nonsense,because other wise new readers would probably think you are succesfully debunking this material, which of cousrse isn't the case.

Dutch
9th October 2009, 02:02 PM
What, the message that if you open your “timeframe” wide enough you can try to shove anything through it as a "confirmation" of your purported "design"? I don’t think anyone here has missed that message, other then you.

wide enough? 2 manmade moon impacts and Tunguska on a time span of more than a century, perfectly expressing the Golden Mean Phi.

If you can't understand that

well....

I don't know what it takes

Dutch
9th October 2009, 02:05 PM
What a pathetic attempt to avoid the lack of accuracy in your purported “design” "confirmation".

So you show me what's different than what I have been saying all the time wise guy. There's no lack of accuracy.

Dutch
9th October 2009, 02:07 PM

You don't talk for anyone, fortunately

Dutch
9th October 2009, 02:09 PM
I can hardly wait. You sure it will be today and not three days later, as there appears to be nothing 'eye opening' in what you did post today?

at your service. do your homework

Dutch
9th October 2009, 02:10 PM
You've already been told that you are wrong about the atomic bomb.

Yeah, it was a good thing right?

Dutch
9th October 2009, 02:11 PM
Paul, do you understand what happens if you reply on stand alone posts now?

Dutch
9th October 2009, 02:14 PM
Show us anything that indicates this, and I don't mean rocks falling out of the sky before we even went into space.

What does one need? apparently its not enough for you. Not a surprise though, you will dismiss everything. your problem

Dutch
9th October 2009, 02:19 PM
What do you mean by must not (we've been doing it for years alreday), and what do you mean by mess with?

Do I really have to explain to you why Hirhoshima - Nagasaki wasn't a good thing to do? focus Paul

Dutch
9th October 2009, 02:20 PM
Somebody help me.

great

Dutch
9th October 2009, 02:25 PM
You mean that “Pi correlations” that you based on a trajectory that the spacecraft is no longer taking?

How so? Have you ever tried doing your “correlations” from a less disastrous perspective. There are countless successful space endeavors, the Apollo landings just being a portion of them. The spacecraft “impacts” you referred to were intended and thus successful space endeavors. The decision to use atomic weapons was intended to end the war with Japan and was successful in that endeavor. Nuclear power is successfully used around the world and out in space, all indicative of a very high success rate in both of those endeavors. Perhaps with your confirmation bias focused only on your own “warning” “communication” you have missed applying your own correlations to the substantially more prevalent successes of those endeavors. Take off your blinders Dutch and open your own eyes, if there is any clear message from our endeavors in space and nuclear power it is that we are far more successful then not at employing both of them effectively.

That's exactly what we can expect from a rigid mind set. There's not much hope for mankind if we would all understand reality like that.

The correlations I have given pop up out of nowhere, its a personal choice how you deal with it. You just don't want to see it.

Paul
9th October 2009, 02:26 PM
When we talk about the srebrenica event, when did that actually happen?Don't you know? you're the only one obsessing about it.

At the moment the first muslim was shot? or the last one ? or should we count number 6843 ?That's up to the person making the claim, which would be you. Do you actually know any of that information or do you think a childish appeal to emotion will change reality?

you are succesfully debunking this materialWe do our best.

Paul
9th October 2009, 02:28 PM
So you show me what's different than what I have been saying all the time wise guy. There's no lack of accuracy.If there wasn't a lack of accuracy you wouldn't have to keep changing your methods to obtain hits.

Dutch
9th October 2009, 02:29 PM
It is a postdiction in that Dutch did not predict anything (as usual) and simply added the projected and planned impact date to his “correlations” after it was announced.

How stupid you are, this isn't about predicting the moon impact on October 9

Dutch
9th October 2009, 02:31 PM
If there wasn't a lack of accuracy you wouldn't have to keep changing your methods to obtain hits.
it has never been changed. We talk about srebrenica later this month.

Paul
9th October 2009, 02:58 PM
wide enough? 2 manmade moon impacts and Tunguska on a time span of more than a century, perfectly expressing the Golden Mean Phi.There's nothing perfect about your calculations, why can't you admit that?

well....

I don't know what it takesAccurate data, meaningful research, impartial analysis, understanding of some basic science etc.

Paul
9th October 2009, 03:09 PM
Yeah, it was a good thing right?Most people don't think so, but that's a complicated issue and out of the bounds of your black and white universe.

As if you don't really know that I was referring to the reappearance of your unfounded assertion about the date of Truman's decision.

Paul
9th October 2009, 03:10 PM
Paul, do you understand what happens if you reply on stand alone posts now?You use it as another excuse not to answer any questions?

Paul
9th October 2009, 03:12 PM
What does one need? apparently its not enough for you. Not a surprise though, you will dismiss everything. your problemSomething demonstrating your claim, not another pointless and deliberate attempt to avoid the issues.

Dutch
9th October 2009, 03:16 PM
Most people don't think so, but that's a complicated issue and out of the bounds of your black and white universe.

As if you don't really know that I was referring to the reappearance of your unfounded assertion about the date of Truman's decision.

wasn't it?

Paul
9th October 2009, 03:17 PM
Do I really have to explain to you why Hirhoshima - Nagasaki wasn't a good thing to do? focus PaulI doubt that you could without an over simplified emotional appeal.

Anyway, that wasn't messing with nuclear power was it, please try to respond to the actual point or question raised.

ps if you're going to add strawmen, at least try to spell them correctly.

Paul
9th October 2009, 03:21 PM
wasn't it?An eloquent demonstration that all your indignation and concern is mere pretence and that you have no intention of engaging in your own topic in any meaningful way.

The Man
9th October 2009, 04:26 PM
Let me put it this way "The Man", since 'srebrenica karma' is on the timeline for later this month

Let me put it this way Dutch “srebrenica karma” is nonsensical gibberish.

When we talk about the srebrenica event, when did that actually happen?

At the moment the first muslim was shot? or the last one ? or should we count number 6843 ?

Do you understand how silly your remark is?

As I never mentioned any “srebrenica karma” or “srebrenica event” you do understand how silly your response is?

In case you missed the question while fantasizing about your “srebrenica karma” I’ll ask it again.

Please tell us how much time you think must transpire between a man (or a spacecraft with men) not being on the moon and that man (or spacecraft with men) being on the moon?

Its a pitty I have to reply to this nonsense,because other wise new readers would probably think you are succesfully debunking this material, which of cousrse isn't the case.

Trust me your continued responses can deter little from what was already quite evident very early on in this thread. Your “material” debunks itself.

wide enough? 2 manmade moon impacts and Tunguska on a time span of more than a century, perfectly expressing the Golden Mean Phi.

well....

I don't know what it takes

How about you actually having an understanding of the word "perfectly"?

You don't talk for anyone, fortunately

Hello this is anyone here, is anyone there? I guess not.

at your service. do your homework

Sorry, but apparently your class was dismissed long ago and it seems you never did any of your homework. Service yourself as much as you like, but expect others to tell you exactly what it is, simply you stroking your own ego.

That's exactly what we can expect from a rigid mind set. There's not much hope for mankind if we would all understand reality like that.

The correlations I have given pop up out of nowhere, its a personal choice how you deal with it. You just don't want to see it.

Oh, they “pop” out of somewhere all right, it is about a meter below where your head should be and that I certainly don’t want to see. As for how I deal with it, that should be obvious, simply rub your nose into your purported “correlations” until their stench becomes apparent even to you.

The Man
9th October 2009, 04:34 PM
How stupid you are, this isn't about predicting the moon impact on October 9

How ignorant you are, no one said it was.

The Man
9th October 2009, 04:48 PM
After I had written my previous post and crossposted it at several forums, I wanted the check the news about this moon impact so I want to space daily and guess what:
I wrote:

Oct 09, 2009
A distinctive crater about 35 meters (115 feet) in diameter was formed when the Apollo 14 Saturn IVB (upper stage) was intentionally impacted into the moon. The energy of the impact created small tremors that were measured by the seismometer placed on the Moon by Apollo 12 astronauts in 1969.

The crater in the center of this image was formed by Apollo 14's Saturn IVB booster. The booster was intentionally impacted into the lunar surface on Feb. 4, 1971. The impact caused a minor "moonquake" that scientists used to learn about the moon's interior structure. Seismometers placed on the surface by Apollo astronauts returned data on the tremor.
http://www.moondaily.com/reports/LRO_Sees_Apollo_14_Rocket_Booster_Impact_Site_999. html
unbelievable
fundamental truth
next in line of thought would be that the Tunguska event and the Apollo 11 first humans on the moon would show a related event in this 'communication' that is taking place, with the first humans on the moon at Phi point.
A NASA Review Board finds that the Mars Global Surveyor stopped working in November 2006 due to computer programming errors.
The Mars Global Surveyor (MGS) was a US spacecraft developed by NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and launched November 1996. It began the United States's return to Mars after a 10-year absence. It completed its primary mission in January 2001 and was in its third extended mission phase when, on November 2, 2006, the spacecraft failed to respond to messages and commands. A faint signal was detected three days later which indicated that the craft had gone into safe mode. All attempts to recontact the Mars Global Surveyor and resolve the problem failed. In January 2007 NASA officially ended the mission.
Mars Global Surveyor
Although it circled Mars longer than any other spacecraft, the Mars Global Surveyor did not die a death of old age last November, a review board assembled by NASA announced yesterday.
The Mars Global Surveyor was taken out by Design with Earth around the same orbital position as during the launch, 10 years apart. Launched on November 7, 1996, last received message November 5, 2006.

“loss of Mars Global Surveyor”? After “It completed its primary mission” two other ‘extended mission phases’ and “was in its third extended mission phase”, yet some how you take that as a bad omen. Humans on the moon, another successful space endeavor purported as a harbinger of doom by Dutch warning us “we must NOT go to Mars”. Tell you what you stay home Dutch and well keep going to Mars.

kalen
9th October 2009, 04:51 PM
Hyperdimensional therory involving Platonic solids? The cubic case is discussed fully by Dr. Gene Ray (cubic and wisest human).

Timecube! (http://www.timecube.com)

The case has to be made for the other four Platonic solids. Good to see someone is on the case. Hats off to you, Dutch.

Blue Mountain
9th October 2009, 06:43 PM
<snip>
Dutch, this is sloppy even by your standards. The Apollo 14 mission had a total time in space of ten days, and there is no significant event within the Apollo 14 mission that occurs on February 1, 2, or 3 (your +/- one day fudge factor.) The only thing linking Apollo 14 to the Columbia loss is the calendar. And the Columbia incident isn't even on this particular Phi time spiral, so your linking it to the Tunguska event via Apollo 14 is just non-sensical hand waving.

July 21, 1945
I'll ask again: What is your source for declaring that Truman decided to use the atomic bomb on July 21, 1945? (Aside from your need to fit it into your pet timeline.)

Humanzee
9th October 2009, 07:15 PM
From the diary of Harry S Truman.
July 25th, 1945

"This weapon is to be used against Japan between now and August 10th. I have told the Sec. of War, Mr. Stimson, to use it so that military objectives and soldiers and sailors are the target and not women and children. Even if the Japs are savages, ruthless, merciless and fanatic, we as the leader of the world for the common welfare cannot drop that terrible bomb on the old capital or the new."

Robert H. Ferrell, Off the Record: The Private Papers of Harry S. Truman (New York: Harper and Row, 1980) pp. 55-56. Truman's writings are in the public domain.

Humanzee
9th October 2009, 07:22 PM
Seems like there is some slop in dates. Is there an error bar built into hyperdimensional design Phi or Pi predictions? How many days out does it take, Dutch, before you disregard a possibly corellated event?

Paul
9th October 2009, 07:43 PM
Welcome to the thread, don't hold your breath for a useful or polite answer from Dutch.

Seems like there is some slop in dates.Usually as much as is required

Is there an error bar built into hyperdimensional design Phi or Pi predictions?I suggest you try a couple of pages at random to see if you can find a consistent answer.

How many days out does it take, Dutch, before you disregard a possibly corellated event?The beauty of his system for Dutch is that he decides what is correlated first and then tries to find a way to link it, no matter how vague or factually inaccurate.

Humanzee
9th October 2009, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the welcome, Paul.

Well, foo...it just took one page at random to find what I wanted.

Dutch, from post 23 you state the hyperdimensional projections for a particular "shape" intersect with a +/- 1 day. Is that your error bar for selecting an event, Dutch?

I am being niave, aren't I?

Dutch
10th October 2009, 04:08 AM
I doubt that you could without an over simplified emotional appeal.

Anyway, that wasn't messing with nuclear power was it, please try to respond to the actual point or question raised.

ps if you're going to add strawmen, at least try to spell them correctly.

? no idea what you mean here

Dutch
10th October 2009, 04:11 AM
Please tell us how much time you think must transpire between a man (or a spacecraft with men) not being on the moon and that man (or spacecraft with men) being on the moon?

? elaborate please, thought you were arguing about the 'peak' issue here again, that's why I used the srebrenica example again

Dutch
10th October 2009, 04:18 AM
Trust me your continued responses can deter little from what was already quite evident very early on in this thread. Your “material” debunks itself.
nope

the continued coincidences prove this material right. not to you though, but that's something else

Dutch
10th October 2009, 04:20 AM
How about you actually having an understanding of the word "perfectly"?

yes perfectly matching as described by the elements of HDDesign

Dutch
10th October 2009, 04:30 AM
Dutch, this is sloppy even by your standards. The Apollo 14 mission had a total time in space of ten days, and there is no significant event within the Apollo 14 mission that occurs on February 1, 2, or 3 (your +/- one day fudge factor.) The only thing linking Apollo 14 to the Columbia loss is the calendar. And the Columbia incident isn't even on this particular Phi time spiral, so your linking it to the Tunguska event via Apollo 14 is just non-sensical hand waving.

we have discussed before how you should look at a timeframe, I gave the example of the venus transit, go read again. the determined 'peak' date is February 2, 1971, with the launch a few days earlier and an actual impact on the moon 2 days later, followed by the moonlanding the next day. nicely centered around the determined 'peak date'.
columbia integrated within this very same orbital position and if you read the post I also talk about orbital positions. put it in perspective if you want to quote. I will repost the last 2 significant ones otherwise your quotes are starting their own lives

Dutch
10th October 2009, 04:33 AM
I'll ask again: What is your source for declaring that Truman decided to use the atomic bomb on July 21, 1945? (Aside from your need to fit it into your pet timeline.)

told you before, first thing that showed up on wiki after I first determined this phi point

Dutch
10th October 2009, 04:41 AM
Seems like there is some slop in dates. Is there an error bar built into hyperdimensional design Phi or Pi predictions? How many days out does it take, Dutch, before you disregard a possibly corellated event?

I consider the determined dates to be 'peak' dates. Especially at macrolevel, events just don't occur in a splitsecond or even a single day. The underlying themes are getting momentum towards the 'peak date' and this will lessen afterwards. Normally I use a +/- 1 day timeframe but a few days around the 'peak date' are also valid. It also depends on other timecoded patterns that could initiate an early or late expression of the underlying themes on a specific timecoded pattern. What I do see alot that there's a 3 days difference between en expected event on a determined date and the actual date. not sure why yet

Dutch
10th October 2009, 04:45 AM
Welcome to the thread, don't hold your breath for a useful or polite answer from Dutch.

very polite Paul

Dutch
10th October 2009, 04:47 AM
Thanks for the welcome, Paul.

Well, foo...it just took one page at random to find what I wanted.

Dutch, from post 23 you state the hyperdimensional projections for a particular "shape" intersect with a +/- 1 day. Is that your error bar for selecting an event, Dutch?

I am being niave, aren't I?

normally I use a +/- 1 day timeframe yes but that's probably way to rigid. see the explanation I have just given

Dutch
10th October 2009, 04:49 AM
repost because new readers would miss it

Apollo 14 was the eighth manned mission in the Apollo program and the third mission to land on the Moon. The nine-day mission was launched on January 31, 1971, with lunar touch down on February 5. The Lunar Module landed in the Fra Mauro formation; this had originally been the target of the ill-fated Apollo 13 mission. During the two lunar EVA's over 100 pounds of moon rock was collected and several surface experiments, including seismic studies, were carried out. Commander Alan Shepard famously hit two golf balls on the lunar surface with a make-shift club he had brought from Earth. Command Module Pilot Stuart Roosa took several hundred seeds on the mission, many of which were germinated on return resulting in the so called Moon trees.
The crew got some good-natured razzing in the astronaut office[citation needed] as the first "all-rookie" Apollo crew (Shepard's 1961 flight on Freedom 7 was a suborbital flight).
Shepard was the oldest U.S. astronaut when he made his trip aboard Apollo 14.[2] He is the only astronaut from Project Mercury (the original Mercury Seven astronauts) to reach the Moon. Another of the original seven, Gordon Cooper, had originally been scheduled to command the mission, but according to Chaikin, his casual attitude toward training, along with problems with NASA hierarchy (reaching all the way back to the Mercury-Atlas 9 flight) resulted in his removal.
The mission was a personal triumph for Shepard, who had battled back from Ménière’s disease which grounded him from 1964 to 1968. He and his crew were originally scheduled to fly on Apollo 13, but in 1969 NASA Administrators switched the scheduled crews for Apollo 13 and 14. This was done to place the more experienced Apollo 8 veteran James Lovell in command of what would have been the first lunar landing mission if both Apollo 11 and Apollo 12 had failed to successfully land.
As of 2009, Mitchell is the only surviving member of the crew; Roosa died in 1994 from pancreatitis and Shepard in 1998 from leukemia.
So the Tunguska message IS connected to this Apollo 14 moonlanding mission and this October 9, 2009 moon Impact!

Dutch
10th October 2009, 04:51 AM
and this one:

I wrote on October 3:

On October 7 I added:

July 21, 1945
AND
AND
But that's not all
Coincidence?
July 20th, 2009
Jupiter Impact Confirmed
Tunguska is a warning

Dutch
10th October 2009, 04:52 AM
and this one, ofcourse

I wrote:

Oct 09, 2009

unbelievable
fundamental truth
Mars Global Surveyor

Please remember Rule Number 6: You will not spam or flood the forums.

Paul
10th October 2009, 06:46 AM
? no idea what you mean hereOK, allowing for the fact that you just might be unable to understand the original point, I'll reiterate:

Despite many, many, many explanations to the contrary, you still insist that there is some vague message about the dangers of nuclear power. The nuclear weapons you refer to were designed to explode and so worked as required and, whatever the morals of their use, are not an example of unintended danger. As also mentioned before, nuclear power is used daily, all over the world and in space, without incident, and has been for years.

Paul
10th October 2009, 06:48 AM
yes perfectly matching as described by the elements of HDDesignI see, perfectly if you don't know what perfectly means.

Paul
10th October 2009, 06:50 AM
told you before, first thing that showed up on wiki after I first determined this phi pointYet after many posts pointing out hat there appears to be no evidence for the truth of the assertion, you still insist on using it. Why is that?

Paul
10th October 2009, 06:54 AM
...Normally I use a +/- 1 day timeframe but a few days around the 'peak date' are also valid. It also depends on other timecoded patterns that could initiate an early or late expression of the underlying themes on a specific timecoded pattern.In other words, you can fiddle with the dates until something matches, despite claims of accuracy and perfect fits.

not sure why yetBecause your determined dates are wrong.

AWPrime
10th October 2009, 07:10 AM
Dutch you do know that post-dating is considered to be dishonest behavior?

The Man
10th October 2009, 07:51 AM
? elaborate please, thought you were arguing about the 'peak' issue here again, that's why I used the srebrenica example again

“’peak’ issue”? What the heck are you talking about? The association of “impacts” was yours as was considering the Apollo 14 landing as an “impact” on the moon for your “correlation”. An impact is a singular event very limited in time. Are you contending that the Apollo 14 landing was an “impact” that somehow extended to three days before the LEM even undocked from the CSM? The CSM spent less total time in lunar orbit then the error in you “correlation”. You defined the “’peak’ issue” in your purported Apollo 14 “correlation” as “impacts” if you want to broaden that further to say the start of an “impact” trajectory it leaves you in an even more untenable situation. The LEM did not start on a lunar descent trajectory until sometime after it undocked, still three days after your Phi point. While the Tunguska object may well have been on an impact trajectory, months, years or centuries before the event, making any orbital position of the earth potentially valid for your “correlation”. Sorry, trying to pawn your error off to your “’peak’ issue” will only make things worse for you.

The Man
10th October 2009, 07:57 AM
repost because new readers would miss it

and this one:

and this one, ofcourse

Re-spamming the thread Dutch is not an advisable course of action.

Dutch
10th October 2009, 01:22 PM
Besides the given correlations, I expected some 'Tunguska conditioning' around this moon impact too, around October 9
and here it is:
BBC mainstream:
Asteroid collision 'less likely'
8 October 2009
Refined calculations of the asteroid Apophis's path show it is far less likely smash into Earth in 2036 than was previously thought.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8296796.stm
linked to this article at the same page:
Dr Richard Crowther is head of the United Nations Near Earth Object (Neo) programme. He told the BBC News website: "Tunguska reminds us that these impact events have occurred in the relatively recent past.
"The surveys suggest that objects of this size are numerous enough to anticipate similar events in the relatively near future."
Many observers are concerned by what they regard as a lack of action to counter the threat posed by near-Earth asteroids.
California-based space advocacy group the Planetary Society recently awarded an Atlanta-based aerospace company $50,000 (£25,000) to design a spacecraft which could rendezvous with and track the path of the asteroid 99942 Apophis.
In 2029, this 270m-wide chunk of cosmic debris will closely approach the Earth - so close, in fact, it will be visible with the naked eye.
Fire in the sky: Tunguska at 100
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7470283.stm

Dutch
10th October 2009, 01:55 PM
OK, allowing for the fact that you just might be unable to understand the original point, I'll reiterate:

Despite many, many, many explanations to the contrary, you still insist that there is some vague message about the dangers of nuclear power. The nuclear weapons you refer to were designed to explode and so worked as required and, whatever the morals of their use, are not an example of unintended danger. As also mentioned before, nuclear power is used daily, all over the world and in space, without incident, and has been for years.

and what does this tell you about the misuse of nuclear power?

You are totally ignoring the main issues here: what does a nuclear detonation actually mean for other dimensional realms? and what are the influences at soul level?

I know your answer, they both don't exists so why worry

sleep on

Dutch
10th October 2009, 01:56 PM
I see, perfectly if you don't know what perfectly means.
perfect

Dutch
10th October 2009, 01:57 PM
Yet after many posts pointing out hat there appears to be no evidence for the truth of the assertion, you still insist on using it. Why is that?

because that's how it went

AWPrime
10th October 2009, 01:58 PM
perfect
In your case your are perfect in not predicting anything.

Dutch
10th October 2009, 02:00 PM
In other words, you can fiddle with the dates until something matches, despite claims of accuracy and perfect fits.

nope

try it yourselve, you may have a lucky hit but soon you will be lost in your fantasy. In HDDesign these coincidences continue to show up, they happen all the time

Dutch
10th October 2009, 02:02 PM
Dutch you do know that post-dating is considered to be dishonest behavior?

no, thanks for mentioning, so I won't do that again ( assuming you are right)

Dutch
10th October 2009, 02:05 PM
“’peak’ issue”? What the heck are you talking about? The association of “impacts” was yours as was considering the Apollo 14 landing as an “impact” on the moon for your “correlation”. An impact is a singular event very limited in time. Are you contending that the Apollo 14 landing was an “impact” that somehow extended to three days before the LEM even undocked from the CSM? The CSM spent less total time in lunar orbit then the error in you “correlation”. You defined the “’peak’ issue” in your purported Apollo 14 “correlation” as “impacts” if you want to broaden that further to say the start of an “impact” trajectory it leaves you in an even more untenable situation. The LEM did not start on a lunar descent trajectory until sometime after it undocked, still three days after your Phi point. While the Tunguska object may well have been on an impact trajectory, months, years or centuries before the event, making any orbital position of the earth potentially valid for your “correlation”. Sorry, trying to pawn your error off to your “’peak’ issue” will only make things worse for you.

what are you talking about? the determined 'peak' phi point is nicely centered between the start of this mission and the actual landing and impact. simple.

Dutch
10th October 2009, 02:07 PM
Re-spamming the thread Dutch is not an advisable course of action.

I noticed...

Dutch
10th October 2009, 02:15 PM
In your case your are perfect in not predicting anything.

this is NOT about exact predictions, how many time do I have to repeat that in this thread? go read first

Dutch
10th October 2009, 02:20 PM
Yet after many posts pointing out hat there appears to be no evidence for the truth of the assertion, you still insist on using it. Why is that?

July 18
President Truman writes in his diary, "P.M. [Churchill] & I ate alone. Discussed Manhattan (it is a success). Decided to tell Stalin about it. Stalin had told P.M. of telegram from Jap Emperor asking for peace. Stalin also read his answer to me. It was satisfactory. Believe the Japs will fold up before Russia comes in. I am sure they will when Manhattan [reference to Manhattan Project] appears over their homeland. I shall inform about it at an opportune time."
July 21
President Truman approves order for atomic bombs to be used.
July 23
UK Prime Minister Winston Churchill remarks, "[I]t is quite clear that the United States do not at the present time desire Russian participation in the war against Japan."
http://www.nuclearfiles.org/menu/timeline/1940/1945.htm

The Man
10th October 2009, 02:43 PM
what are you talking about? the determined 'peak' phi point is nicely centered between the start of this mission and the actual landing and impact. simple.

“nicely centered between the start of this mission and the actual landing”? What the heck are you talking about it is 2 days after launch and 3 days before landing, anything but centered.

Homework for Dutch:
Look up the words “centered” and “perfectly”.

That “Pakistan suggests a six-point agenda with Kashmir after the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965”, on February 2 1966 and “The Groundhog Day gale hits the north-eastern United States and south-eastern Canada”, on February 2 1976 are more “nicely centered” around your “determined 'peak' phi point” then “the start of this mission and the actual landing”

Of course on February 2 1971 “Idi Amin replaces President Milton Obote as leader of Uganda.” So I’m sure you can make up some message from that as well, or just stick with the one you had already picked and so desperately want to confirm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_2

Dutch
10th October 2009, 02:49 PM
“nicely centered between the start of this mission and the actual landing”? What the heck are you talking about it is 2 days after launch and 3 days before landing, anything but centered.

Homework for Dutch:
Look up the words “centered” and “perfectly”.

moon impact was on feb 4, don't do this 'The Man'

come up with significant arguments

Dutch
10th October 2009, 02:55 PM
That “Pakistan suggests a six-point agenda with Kashmir after the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965”, on February 2 1966 and “The Groundhog Day gale hits the north-eastern United States and south-eastern Canada”, on February 2 1976 are more “nicely centered” around your “determined 'peak' phi point” then “the start of this mission and the actual landing”

NO NO NO

this is just insane....

the Phi point is determined for around 'peak' date february 2 1971

Do you actually read what has been posted or are you just too stupid? I'm fed up with this ridicule. do your homework .

Blue Mountain
10th October 2009, 04:07 PM
we have discussed before how you should look at a timeframe, I gave the example of the venus transit, go read again. the determined 'peak' date is February 2, 1971, with the launch a few days earlier and an actual impact on the moon 2 days later, followed by the moonlanding the next day. nicely centered around the determined 'peak date'.
As you recommended, I searched this tread for the text "Venus Transit"

In post #182, you link the Venus Transit to Hariri killing based on the date of the Tribunal Court coming into force
In post #244, you link the Venus Transit to two school shootings (Columbine and Virgina tech), based on the fact that there are 2919 days between the shootings and 2918 days between the 2004 and 2012 transits
In post #267, you link the Venus Transit to the an airliner crash in Greece and one in Brazil
In post #335, you link the Venus Transit to the 2007 quake and tsunami in Sumarta and an earthquake in 2007
In post #395, you link the Venus Transit to the "exit of the 'Sun King'" (Ronald Raegan)
In post #424, you link the Venus Transit to the birth of Mehmet Ali Ağca, who shot and wounded Pope John Paul II in 1981
In post #424, you link the Venus Transit to the attack on the USS Cole
In post #605, you link the Venus Transit to the landfall of Hurricane Katrina at New Orleans (and got the date wrong)
In post #687, you link the Venus Transit to the death of some obscure person named "Chino"
In post #738, you link the Venus Transit to Tony Blair, the Kennedys, and Hillary Clinton
In post #869, you link the Venus Transit to Ariel Sharon's stroke and subsequent coma

... and that's within only the first 1000 posts of this thread.

It's not a timeline; it's a bloody dog's breakfast!

Not to mention the fact you use two different dates for the end of the Mayan calendar: in posts 182, 244, and 623 it's December 21 2012. In posts 376, 468, 479, 524, and 687 it's June 6, 2012. That certainly falls outside your standard ±1 day fudge factor.

Blue Mountain
10th October 2009, 04:13 PM
July 18
President Truman writes in his diary, "P.M. [Churchill] & I ate alone. Discussed Manhattan (it is a success). Decided to tell Stalin about it. Stalin had told P.M. of telegram from Jap Emperor asking for peace. Stalin also read his answer to me. It was satisfactory. Believe the Japs will fold up before Russia comes in. I am sure they will when Manhattan [reference to Manhattan Project] appears over their homeland. I shall inform about it at an opportune time."
July 21
July 23
UK Prime Minister Winston Churchill remarks, "[I]t is quite clear that the United States do not at the present time desire Russian participation in the war against Japan."
http://www.nuclearfiles.org/menu/timeline/1940/1945.htm

Good. That agrees with what we know of Truman's knowledge of the bomb.

However, you have also stated that he made a "political decision" on July 20 to use the bomb. Do you have a source for that? (Actually, that was the date I was wanting to ask you about in my post #2361.)

The Man
10th October 2009, 04:13 PM
moon impact was on feb 4,

What has that got to do with the Apollo 14 “actual landing” that you originally referenced, continued to reference and that I replied to? February 4 still isn’t February 2. The Tunguska- Idi Amin - LCROSS impact correlation fits perfectly and since your “communication” is made up by you anyway, it works even better then your purported correlation.

don't do this 'The Man'

Don’t do what show how you just look for things to fit the “correlations” you want?

come up with significant arguments

You first.

The Man
10th October 2009, 04:14 PM
NO NO NO

this is just insane....

Ah so your dimensional hype is becoming clearer to you now.

the Phi point is determined for around 'peak' date february 2 1971

February 2 1966 and February 2 1976 are perfectly centered around your 'peak' date February 2 1971.

Do you actually read what has been posted or are you just too stupid? I'm fed up with this ridicule. do your homework .

Do you actually expect that when you do check the news and find some other event to stuff into your “correlation” that others will just forget the original event you cited particularly if you continue to reference it?

Not quite fed up enough I imagine to give up your post hoc news searching “correlations”.

Done that homework yet on “centered” and “perfectly”?

Paul
10th October 2009, 04:56 PM
Besides the given correlations, I expected some 'Tunguska conditioning' around this moon impact too, around October 9
and here it is:Apart from the fact that 'Tunguska conditioning' doesn't mean anything, the article actually advocates entering space to monitor near earth objects. So hardly stay out of space is it?

Paul
10th October 2009, 05:19 PM
and what does this tell you about the misuse of nuclear power?It doesn't say anything about the misuse of nuclear power, which was not your point anyway. If you don't like nuclear energy of any sort, say so, don't pretend you have a message from the stars that doesn't hold up to any scrutiny.

You are totally ignoring the main issues here: what does a nuclear detonation actually mean for other dimensional realms?Really, you are worried about the effects of explosions from 1945 on higher dimension which you cannot enumerate, cannot define any connection to, and cannot even show to exist? That's the main issue?

and what are the influences at soul level?Everyone knows the soul survives a nuclear explosion, ask Xenu.

I know your answer, they both don't exists so why worrySee, you don't know as much as you think.

Paul
10th October 2009, 05:24 PM
...appears over their homeland. I shall inform about it at an opportune time."
July 21
July 23
UK Prime Minister Winston Churchill remarks...Yes that is the page that the Wiki article uses, but even the original page has no corroboration for the assertion; Truman doesn't mention it anywhere in his diaries or papers, it doesn't appear to be in any official documents, and none of the other sites about Truman and the bomb seem to have any information.

That is why you should check before you make unsupported assertions, and why you should be prepared to acknowledge that there is a problem with the way you asses the validity of your data.

Paul
10th October 2009, 05:28 PM
Do you actually read what has been posted or are you just too stupid? I'm fed up with this ridicule. do your homework .Now, now Dutch, suicide by mod doesn't work when we don't report you.

dlorde
10th October 2009, 05:39 PM
now, now dutch, suicide by mod doesn't work when we don't report you.
rofl!

Dutch
10th October 2009, 10:57 PM
As you recommended, I searched this tread for the text "Venus Transit"

In post #182, you link the Venus Transit to Hariri killing based on the date of the Tribunal Court coming into force
In post #244, you link the Venus Transit to two school shootings (Columbine and Virgina tech), based on the fact that there are 2919 days between the shootings and 2918 days between the 2004 and 2012 transits
In post #267, you link the Venus Transit to the an airliner crash in Greece and one in Brazil
In post #335, you link the Venus Transit to the 2007 quake and tsunami in Sumarta and an earthquake in 2007
In post #395, you link the Venus Transit to the "exit of the 'Sun King'" (Ronald Raegan)
In post #424, you link the Venus Transit to the birth of Mehmet Ali Ağca, who shot and wounded Pope John Paul II in 1981
In post #424, you link the Venus Transit to the attack on the USS Cole
In post #605, you link the Venus Transit to the landfall of Hurricane Katrina at New Orleans (and got the date wrong)
In post #687, you link the Venus Transit to the death of some obscure person named "Chino"
In post #738, you link the Venus Transit to Tony Blair, the Kennedys, and Hillary Clinton
In post #869, you link the Venus Transit to Ariel Sharon's stroke and subsequent coma

... and that's within only the first 1000 posts of this thread.

It's not a timeline; it's a bloody dog's breakfast!

Not to mention the fact you use two different dates for the end of the Mayan calendar: in posts 182, 244, and 623 it's December 21 2012. In posts 376, 468, 479, 524, and 687 it's June 6, 2012. That certainly falls outside your standard ±1 day fudge factor.

you are quoting out of context without the explanations given

makes no sense at all, there are even much more correlations with the venus transits. There's a dispute about the end of the Matyan calender, december 21 or 23. Doesn't make a huge difference in HDDesign because of the timeframes I use.

Dutch
10th October 2009, 10:59 PM
Good. That agrees with what we know of Truman's knowledge of the bomb.

However, you have also stated that he made a "political decision" on July 20 to use the bomb. Do you have a source for that? (Actually, that was the date I was wanting to ask you about in my post #2361.)

July 20, 1945 is the calculated 'peak' phi point, Trumans approval falls within the timeframe

Dutch
10th October 2009, 11:05 PM
What has that got to do with the Apollo 14 “actual landing” that you originally referenced, continued to reference and that I replied to? February 4 still isn’t February 2. The Tunguska- Idi Amin - LCROSS impact correlation fits perfectly and since your “communication” is made up by you anyway, it works even better then your purported correlation.

'The Man'.....the moon Impact on October 9, 2009 made me intuitively think of Tunguska, I calculated the phi point and and around that date apollo 14 mission showed up, with an actual moon impact

simple

Dutch
10th October 2009, 11:07 PM
Don’t do what show how you just look for things to fit the “correlations” you want?

Its true that when I calculate the Phi point between Tunguska and moon Impact on October 9, that I look for correlations that are confirming the underlying themes

I think you can understand the difference

Dutch
10th October 2009, 11:08 PM
Ah so your dimensional hype is becoming clearer to you now.

cheap, out of context again

Dutch
10th October 2009, 11:11 PM
February 2 1966 and February 2 1976 are perfectly centered around your 'peak' date February 2 1971.

?

they are 5 years off the phipoint, so they are no phipoints between the 2 events ( Tunguska - moon impact )

AWPrime
11th October 2009, 02:46 AM
Dutch you are incapable of being critical of your own work. So when others use your system and your brain finally starts being critical, you find flaws.

The other part of the problem is that with your 'system' you can get away with claiming anything.

dafydd
11th October 2009, 03:58 AM
Dutch you are incapable of being critical of your own work. So when others use your system and your brain finally starts being critical, you find flaws.

The other part of the problem is that with your 'system' you can get away with claiming anything.

Yep,one size fits all.

Blue Mountain
11th October 2009, 07:48 AM
you are quoting out of context without the explanations given
Even in context your explanations do not make sense.

makes no sense at all, there are even much more correlations with the venus transits.
That's what we've been saying all along :p

As for "even much more correlations," the system you've invented can pretty much link any two events provided one is willing to put in the work to play around with Phi, Pi, orbital periods, and the computation of days. Usually you don't do that. Your preferred method is to compute dates first, then look for events that more or less fit. Hence the numerous "correlations" with the Venus Transit.

There's a dispute about the end of the Matyan calender, december 21 or 23. Doesn't make a huge difference in HDDesign because of the timeframes I use.
First, the Wikipedia article titled "Mesoamerican Long Count calendar" makes no reference to a dispute. The date for the end of b'ak'tun 13 is given as December 20, 2012, with December 21 being the first day of the 14th. You may have other sources; if so, please post one here.

Second, in several posts on this thread you use a date of June 6, 2012 for the "end of the Mayan Calendar." Where did that date come from?

Finally, the Mayan calendar is not "ending" in December 12. Only the current Long Count is ending, and a new one is starting. Not unlike the millennium most of the Western word celebrated a few years ago. Our calendar did not end in 1999.

Blue Mountain
11th October 2009, 07:52 AM
July 20, 1945 is the calculated 'peak' phi point, Trumans approval falls within the timeframe
I was not asking you how you arrived at that date. I asking you for the source for your "fact" that "Truman made a political decision on June 20, 1945 to use the atomic bomb against the Japanese."

We're asking because, as far as we know, he was not aware of the results of the tests until the next day. Or did he decide on June 20 to drop the bomb on Japan even it was a dud?

Paul
11th October 2009, 07:53 AM
July 20, 1945 is the calculated 'peak' phi point, Trumans approval falls within the timeframeBy calculated 'peak' phi point you mean date I made up to give me more leeway.

The Man
11th October 2009, 05:07 PM
'The Man'.....the moon Impact on October 9, 2009 made me intuitively think of Tunguska, I calculated the phi point and and around that date apollo 14 mission showed up, with an actual moon impact

simple

An impact not on your "calculated” “phi point", but Idi Amin is and his impact on the peoples of Uganda was far more significant then any of the impacts in your correlation. Why do you so blatantly ignore this Uganda Karma communication?

Broes
11th October 2009, 11:25 PM
when I calculate the Phi point..<snap> ..I look for correlations that are confirming the underlying themes

So you are trying to fabricate the data to match your hypothese... How scientific...

Blue Mountain
12th October 2009, 07:19 AM
An impact not on your "calculated” “phi point", but Idi Amin is and his impact on the peoples of Uganda was far more significant then any of the impacts in your correlation. Why do you so blatantly ignore this Uganda Karma communication?
Well, HDD is strangely Eurocentric that way. If it's minor and happens in Europe, then it's a communication. HDD figures only in Africa and Asia if the events are big. Like big enough to make the international news headlines. Canada and Antarctica are strangely non-existent in the HDD universe ... I wonder why that is? :p

LissaLysikan
12th October 2009, 07:34 AM
His dart board isn't big enough to hold a map of the whole world, so he just pasted up the parts he thinks are important.

The Man
12th October 2009, 07:49 AM
Its true that when I calculate the Phi point between Tunguska and moon Impact on October 9, that I look for correlations that are confirming the underlying themes

I think you can understand the difference

The "underlying themes" you just make up in your head. What "difference" are you referring to?

The Man
12th October 2009, 07:51 AM
cheap, out of context again

Ah so your dimensional hype is becoming even more clear to you now, excellent.

The Man
12th October 2009, 08:06 AM
?

they are 5 years off the phipoint, so they are no phipoints between the 2 events ( Tunguska - moon impact )

None of your purportedly correlated events are on your phipoint either. Those two events I noted are as nicely centered around your phipoint as two of the events in your “correlation”. Your “( Tunguska - moon impact )” phipoint is perfectly centered “between the 2 events”. So far I am the only one to give a significant event directly on your phipoint indicating that as the peak phipoint event as opposed to your “off the phipoint” Apollo 14 event.

The Man
12th October 2009, 08:21 AM
His dart board isn't big enough to hold a map of the whole world, so he just pasted up the parts he thinks are important.

Ah new insight into the workings of Dutch’s dimensional calculations involving a pseudo stochastic process (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stochastic_process).

Dutch
15th October 2009, 04:34 AM

I don't know about others intuition, are you saying I just must dismiss these 'coincidences' when they continuously occur while working with this stuff?

not a wise idea

Dutch
15th October 2009, 04:37 AM
As for "even much more correlations," the system you've invented can pretty much link any two events provided one is willing to put in the work to play around with Phi, Pi, orbital periods, and the computation of days. Usually you don't do that. Your preferred method is to compute dates first, then look for events that more or less fit. Hence the numerous "correlations" with the Venus Transit.

Nope, just like the end of the mayan calendar, these 2 Venus Transits of our times regularly show up because they are important timemarkers. There are indeed numerous timecoded patterns running through these dates. I expect even more correlations wuth the June 2012 Venus transit because of the increased understanding and identifying of timecoded patterns

AWPrime
15th October 2009, 04:38 AM
I don't know about others intuition, are you saying I just must dismiss these 'coincidences' when they continuously occur while working with this stuff?

not a wise ideaWhy don't you start with a few small things:
- Proper descriptive terms
- A rigid system
- Add a way to filter out BS

As it stands now nobody can take you serious.

Dutch
15th October 2009, 04:40 AM
First, the Wikipedia article titled "Mesoamerican Long Count calendar" makes no reference to a dispute. The date for the end of b'ak'tun 13 is given as December 20, 2012, with December 21 being the first day of the 14th. You may have other sources; if so, please post one here.

December 23 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_23) – An alternative date for the completion of the thirteenth B'ak'tun in the Long Count calendar, calculated using another version of the GMT correlation[9] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012#cite_note-8) which is supported by a few Mayanist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayanist) researchers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012

Dutch
15th October 2009, 04:44 AM
Second, in several posts on this thread you use a date of June 6, 2012 for the "end of the Mayan Calendar." Where did that date come from?

I don't think you read well.

June 6, 2012 is the last Venus Transit prior to the end of the Mayan Calendar. I've never used June 6, 2012 as the end of the Mayan Calendar ( or it would be a typo, maybe you can show me )

Dutch
15th October 2009, 04:46 AM
Finally, the Mayan calendar is not "ending" in December 12. Only the current Long Count is ending, and a new one is starting. Not unlike the millennium most of the Western word celebrated a few years ago. Our calendar did not end in 1999.

Yes I agree that the long count is ending and a new one is starting. That;s what I'm referring to when I use 'end of the mayan calendar'

Dutch
15th October 2009, 04:48 AM
I was not asking you how you arrived at that date. I asking you for the source for your "fact" that "Truman made a political decision on June 20, 1945 to use the atomic bomb against the Japanese."

We're asking because, as far as we know, he was not aware of the results of the tests until the next day. Or did he decide on June 20 to drop the bomb on Japan even it was a dud?

I wouldn't care less as its still at Phi point timeframe

Dutch
15th October 2009, 04:51 AM
By calculated 'peak' phi point you mean date I made up to give me more leeway.

nope, the determination of a timeframe has been expleined several times

Dutch
15th October 2009, 04:54 AM

So you think Tunguska happened because of Idi Amin? and what has Idi to do with our activities in space?

Dutch
15th October 2009, 05:01 AM
So you are trying to fabricate the data to match your hypothese... How scientific...

There's nothing scientific to *think* about this moon Impact and than to expect a related event at phi point with the Tunguska event.

That there's indeed an event that seems to correlate is something else and should make you think ( although I doubt you will)

Dutch
15th October 2009, 05:07 AM
Well, HDD is strangely Eurocentric that way. If it's minor and happens in Europe, then it's a communication. HDD figures only in Africa and Asia if the events are big. Like big enough to make the international news headlines. Canada and Antarctica are strangely non-existent in the HDD universe ... I wonder why that is? :p

non-existent? are you sure you have read the Earth-change section of the HDDesign material? Also, I don't think there are enough people living in Antarctica to do dominate the 'expressions' at macro level, do you?

Dutch
15th October 2009, 05:13 AM
The "underlying themes" you just make up in your head. What "difference" are you referring to?

the difference between expecting a related event at Phi point between 2 specific events, with indeed such an event at phipoint

and

if you not understand the difference, in this specific case:

expecting a 'moon impact' related event at EACH phi point between this october 9, 2009 moon impact and every random date

Dutch
15th October 2009, 05:18 AM
None of your purportedly correlated events are on your phipoint either. Those two events I noted are as nicely centered around your phipoint as two of the events in your “correlation”. Your “( Tunguska - moon impact )” phipoint is perfectly centered “between the 2 events”. So far I am the only one to give a significant event directly on your phipoint indicating that as the peak phipoint event as opposed to your “off the phipoint” Apollo 14 event.

centered within the timeframe of this phi point of course, that is a few days from launch and impact. Your example is years apart and irrelevant

Dutch
15th October 2009, 05:24 AM
Ah new insight into the workings of Dutch’s dimensional calculations involving a pseudo stochastic process (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stochastic_process).

Well its true that we are changing the outcome on the timecoded patterns, depending how we deal with the karmic issues at hand

Paul
15th October 2009, 07:35 AM
these 2 Venus Transits of our times regularly show up because they are important timemarkers.Why? What is important about them?

I expect even more correlations wuth the June 2012 Venus transitYou are already preparing the ground for any peaks, phi, pi, expressions, related events, karmic issues, correlations, and coincidences that may happen around June.

because of the increased understanding and identifying of timecoded patternsUnderstanding? Every time you are asked to explain anything you vacillate wildly.

Paul
15th October 2009, 07:36 AM
Yes I agree that the long count is ending and a new one is starting. That;s what I'm referring to when I use 'end of the mayan calendar'What's important about the cycling of an obsolete calendar?

Paul
15th October 2009, 07:38 AM
I wouldn't care less as its still at Phi point timeframeSo the facts are unimportant as long you can pretend they fit one of your predetermined imaginary patterns?

Paul
15th October 2009, 07:44 AM
So you think Tunguska happened because of Idi Amin?It's as likely as your ideas.

and what has Idi to do with our activities in space?As much as the Tunguska event.

Paul
15th October 2009, 07:52 AM
Also, I don't think there are enough people living in Antarctica to do dominate the 'expressions' at macro level, do you?What does the human population of a specific location have to do with the unseen interactions of nebulous multidimensional influences?

Paul
15th October 2009, 07:55 AM
Well its true that we are changing the outcome on the timecoded patterns, depending how we deal with the karmic issues at handDo you have any evidence, of any sort, that specific possible future events have been altered, let alone that timecoded patterns or karma exist?

dafydd
15th October 2009, 08:46 AM
Do you have any evidence, of any sort, that specific possible future events have been altered, let alone that timecoded patterns or karma exist?

No.

Paul
15th October 2009, 02:02 PM
No.This prediction stuff's too easy.

Dutch
15th October 2009, 02:12 PM
There's something with this moon impact that needs further explanation.
I think you better read the previous posts again before you continue to read this posts, but of course you can do that later.
I have written about the Pi expression with the Deep Impact/Epoxi spacemission with this Moon - Earth transit as marker, the signifigance of this Moon -Earth transit, wich was in fact 'artificial' as it was caught on camera by the Deep Impact/ Epoxi spaceship.
I wrote about the October 9 Moon Impact:
is February 21, 2008
with an impact in space:
U.S. Satellite Shootdown
Remember that this Tunguska - the decision to use the atomic bomb - Deep Impact on comet Temple 1 was identified after the impact on comet Temple I, so that Tunguska was in fact marking the 2 biggest mistakes of mankind of these times. 'Tunguska' is the warning for these 2 mistakes, materialized 'in the past' of our limited 3D perception of time, beautifully expressed by the Golden Mean.
a few day later I added:
later I found out that there has been an actual Impact on the moon too
during that timeframe, on February 4, 1971!
A distinctive crater about 35 meters (115 feet) in diameter was formed when the Apollo 14 Saturn IVB (upper stage) was intentionally impacted into the moon.
so we have these 2 Golden Mean Phi expressions marked by the Tunguska event:
Tunguska - nuclear bomb Hirhoshima/Nagasaki - Deep Impact on comet Temple I
and
I had to think about this because the first one seems to imply that the Tunguska event has happened on an intelligently designed moment in our perception of time in order to mark these other 2 events ( nuclear bomb and deep impact on comet Temple I) by the Golden Mean Phi.
I consider this to be an 'incoming communication'.
However, the second one also seems to imply that 'Tunguska' has happened in order to mark the 2 lunar impacts and this has been bothering me.
If you look at it than you will notice that only the lunar Impact on October 9, 2009 has happened after the impact on comet Temple I.
Its either all intelligently Designed and predetermined or the lunar impact on October 9, 2009 has been deliberately planned in order to express the given intelligent correlation via the Golden mean Phi, as an outgoing communication.
Its like NASA saying 'oke we made a mistake with the Deep Impact on comet Temple I and we understand the 'intelligent inter-dimensional communication' that is taking place." With this 'useless' moon Impact on October 9, 2009 Nasa is ´confirming´ that the Tunguska warning has been understood.
Wit this in mind I started to investigate a bit more, if the timing of the Lunar Impact on October 9, 2009 has been consciously planned by NASA, than this first identified Intelligent correlation between Deep Impact on comet Temple 1 and this lunar impact must also have been manipulated in order to express this very same Golden Mean correlation.
is February 21, 2008
with an impact in space:
U.S. Satellite Shootdown
At this point I became very curious about this satellite shootdown again and I decided to check the enterprisemission of Richard Hoagland because he´s into this Hyper Dimensional Physics research aswell.
Unlike Hoaglands work, HDDesign is about applied HD ´elements´on our perception of time while Richard Hoagland has a completely diffrent approach.
Anyway, I checked his said yesterday and found what I was looking for:
Richard writes in his article `The Baffling NRO Satellite Shoot-Down … an In-Depth Enterprise Analysis`:

In this new article, however, we present additional technical and political information, crucial now for understanding why the preceding “official satellite story” may, in fact, have been nothing more than an elaborate, government charade all along -- designed to cover the real reasons for the “sudden, urgent shoot-down.”
°°snip°°
This involved the critical modification, again on an unprecedented crash basis, of three standard “SM-3 missiles” – converting them from their intended “anti-ballistic missile interception capability” to a very different “satellite interception mode.” Also created in record time was a tactical “shoot-down plan” (below) – forced by events to intercept and “kill” USA 193 within the most difficult technical “window” imaginable -- just before reentry (so the resulting impact debris and hydrazine would quickly burn up in the Earth’s upper atmosphere …).
~~snip~~
All in all, a pretty complete picture of “what” was coming back to Earth … and “why.”
But, nothing to shed light on the increasingly puzzling, ever more urgent mystery: “why was everyone in the US military establishment suddenly so worried about this satellite … and now?”
Knowing that “what goes up into low Earth orbit … must eventually come down,” why had the NRO, the Pentagon and White House WAITED over a year … before they suddenly became “all hot and bothered” by the imminent reentry of USA-193, now projected for “sometime in late February/early March, 2008?”
And—
Why hadn’t anyone informed them of the “~1000 pounds of hydrazine on board” -- inevitably coming (uncontrollably!) back to Earth -- when they first lost their satellite control, back in 2006?!
Even with all this supporting technical detail, “something” about this entire "falling satellite story" just didn’t … ring right.
~~snip~~
And all of which still didn’t begin to address the “sudden, almost panicked urgency” for shooting down this satellite … and in the face of serious, quantifiable risks to known humans (the ISS crew …) -- after over a year of everyone previously simply ignoring 193’s inevitable return … along with its “~1000 pounds of hydrazine.”
~~snip~~
“The Lie is Different … at Every Level.”
From the full spectrum of the mainstream analysis presented here, it should be clear at this point that the baffling “shoot-down” of NRO 193 has fully lived up to this revealing intel motto: because, in the final analysis, no one seems to have a clue as to the real reason for the inexplicable, contradictory White House/Pentagon/NASA actions or pronouncements over this extraordinary incident.
But, there is a reason for this ... a startling, ritual reason!
And, as we shall see in Part II, there is far more lurking behind this “inexplicable satellite emergency” than has been admitted by anyone so far -- by either the White House ... the Pentagon—
Or NASA.
And … surprise, surprise … it involves the Moon.
~~
I recommend to read thw whole article here:
http://www.enterprisemission.com/satellite-shoot-analysis.htm
Richard goes on:
What caught our eye was not so much the real-world political implications of this technological muscle flexing, but rather the strange and ritualistic pattern under which it was being carried out.
The satellite shootdown was carried out during a total lunar eclipse
read article here:
http://www.enterprisemission.com/hdtest.htm
Part II of his artcle has yet to be published.
So with this ´disappointing´ lunar Impact on October 9, 2009 and this satellite shootdown NASA is Intelligently interdimensionally communicating!

dafydd
15th October 2009, 04:47 PM
If Tunguska was a warning,who or what was giving us a warning?

Paul
15th October 2009, 06:14 PM
There's something with this moon impact that needs further explanation.I seriously doubt that.

Tunguska - the decision to use the atomic bomb - Deep Impact on comet Temple 1 was identified after the impact on comet Temple I, so that Tunguska was in fact marking the 2 biggest mistakes of mankind of these timesLeaving aside the previously mentioned moral simplicity of your bomb argument, why would you even begin to think that the Tempel 1 impact was a mistake, let alone one of the two biggest in the history of humanity?

Do you know anything at all about human history?

'Tunguska' is the warning for these 2 mistakes, materialized 'in the past' of our limited 3D perception of time, beautifully expressed by the Golden Mean.OK, let's have a look at that 'sentence'.

What use is a warning that cannot possibly be understood without reference to future events, and then only after said events?

What gives you the idea that time is three dimensional?

Why do you insist that human understanding of time, all concepts of which are human inventions, is limited and that you have a magical insight beyond the reach of Stephen Hawking.

Tunguska - nuclear bomb Hirhoshima/Nagasaki - Deep Impact on comet Temple IIf you're going to continue exploiting the deaths of several hundred thousand people, at least learn to spell Hiroshima.

And while your doing that, try Tempel 1 as well.

Its either all intelligently Designed and predetermined or the lunar impact on October 9, 2009 has been deliberately planned in order to express the given intelligent correlation via the Golden mean Phi, as an outgoing communication.Are those the only two possible scenarios you can think of?

With this 'useless' moon Impact on October 9, 2009 Nasa is ´confirming´ that the Tunguska warning has been understood.Ah, I see, NASA's way of acknowledging the all-knowing invisible space brain is to spend millions of dollars going back into space! Are you completely tonto?

I decided to check the enterprisemission of Richard Hoagland because he´s into this Hyper Dimensional Physics research aswell.Well, that's one of your mistakes right there.

So with this ´disappointing´ lunar Impact on October 9, 2009 and this satellite shootdown NASA is Intelligently interdimensionally communicating!NASA don't seem to be disappointed with the mission, why are you?

Paul
15th October 2009, 06:17 PM
For everyone else, if you had any doubts that nerds are the same everywhere have a look at the LCROSS_NASA twitter feed (http://twitter.com/LCROSS_NASA)(start at the bottom of the first page and read up)

Dutch
16th October 2009, 12:24 AM
If Tunguska was a warning,who or what was giving us a warning?

good question!

dafydd
16th October 2009, 03:31 AM
Any chance of an answer?

AWPrime
16th October 2009, 04:04 AM
Why don't you start with a few small things:
- Proper descriptive terms
- A rigid system
No response from Dutch to my previous post, but I am not surprised at all.

Blue Mountain
16th October 2009, 05:31 AM
December 23 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_23) – An alternative date for the completion of the thirteenth B'ak'tun in the Long Count calendar, calculated using another version of the GMT correlation[9] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012#cite_note-8) which is supported by a few Mayanist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayanist) researchers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012
Thanks. This shows you can back up some of your claims. Too bad you can't do that for a lot of them, such as Truman making a "political decision" to drop the bomb on Japan.

Blue Mountain
16th October 2009, 05:39 AM
I don't think you read well.

June 6, 2012 is the last Venus Transit prior to the end of the Mayan Calendar. I've never used June 6, 2012 as the end of the Mayan Calendar ( or it would be a typo, maybe you can show me )

Ah ... it wasn't a typo; merely a poorly constructed sentence:
take your time guys, you will find out that this is different

As soon as I finished the above post, I had this intuitive tought that confirmed the HDDesign instantly: ( I only post it now because I couldn't do it earlier: I was in a hurry to goe to my daughter's first swimming lesson)
I posted at the HDDesign forum before I left office:
So what about Phi point than, from the March 28, 2005 Sumatra quake towards the last Venus Transit prior to the end of the Mayan calendar on June 6, 2012?
Earth at EXACTLY the same geometrical position as during the December 26, 2004 Sumatra quake/Tsunami
March 28, 2005 - June 6, 2012 = 2627 days
2627 / 2.61803399 ( Phi spiral) = 1003 days
March 28, 2005 + 1003 days = December 26, 2007!
talk about Intelligent Design!
experimental stuff / The Venus Connection
http://hddesign.forumup.nl/about5-hddesign.html
That's what led me to think you had used June 6 for the end of the 13th b'ak'tun.

The Man
16th October 2009, 06:56 AM
So you think Tunguska happened because of Idi Amin?
It's as likely as your ideas.

and what has Idi to do with our activities in space?

As much as the Tunguska event.

Indeed Paul, and Dutch seems to consider his Tunguska-LCORSS impact Phi correlation as perhaps either an outgoing or incoming communication. However, since the Apollo 14 booster impact is not on the Phi date, while Idi Amin is, then clearly neither these dimensional designers nor NASA can get their communication right or Dutch is simply missing the actual intended correlation and communication (as if there were any) to simply profess his desired “communication”.

Dutch
16th October 2009, 01:37 PM
Any chance of an answer?

No, you?

Dutch
16th October 2009, 01:39 PM
Ah ... it wasn't a typo; merely a poorly constructed sentence:

my bad, you can read it that way indeed.

Dutch
16th October 2009, 01:42 PM

I am doing so AWPrime

The Man
16th October 2009, 01:46 PM
I am doing so AWPrime

So you are giving up your "correlations"?

Humanzee
16th October 2009, 07:17 PM
Is what you are doing something anyone could do, Dutch? If so, let us in on the secret and we can see if we all agree. If you are interpreting connections what are your criteria?

Dutch
17th October 2009, 01:27 PM
Is what you are doing something anyone could do, Dutch? If so, let us in on the secret and we can see if we all agree. If you are interpreting connections what are your criteria?

There's no reason anybody else couldn't do it, just listen to your intuition first. To me it seems guidance is somehow taking place ( when it comes to intuition) but I have never had the feeling that I've been manipulated in any way. The only criteria is what shows up once the element of HDdesign has been applied. out of nowhere most of the times.

Paul
17th October 2009, 04:14 PM
There's no reason anybody else couldn't do it, just listen to your intuition first.There's no reason we couldn't do it, indeed we have, however, what most people don't do is come across a coincidence, arbitrarily declare it’s universal significance, and proceed to construct an ever more elaborate web of postdiction, guesswork, misunderstanding, deliberate falsehood, pseudoscience, numerology and astrology to justify it.

To me it seems guidance is somehow taking placeYou do seem to be developing an increasing number of get-out clauses; there's always a reason for failure, but it's never that you are just wrong.

The only criteria is what shows up once the element of HDdesign has been applied. out of nowhere most of the times.That makes no sense and again demonstrates a fundamental lack of serious consideration.

Humanzee
20th October 2009, 11:01 PM
I just want to know the method you are using to come to these predictions. Is that something you can share?

dafydd
21st October 2009, 01:22 AM
With this 'useless' moon Impact on October 9, 2009 Nasa is ´confirming´ that the Tunguska warning has been understood.
ng

You mentioned the warning.Care to answer my question? A warning from who or what?

Dutch
22nd October 2009, 02:20 PM
I just want to know the method you are using to come to these predictions. Is that something you can share?

Well, everything is logged realtime on hddesign forum, which I use as a 'research' tool. So in fact everything is shared already

Dutch
22nd October 2009, 02:22 PM
You mentioned the warning.Care to answer my question? A warning from who or what?

From who I wouldn't know but the what seems obvious to me: we could be taken out at any designed moment in our perception of time

Paul
22nd October 2009, 02:44 PM
From who I wouldn't know but the what seems obvious to me: we could be taken out at any designed moment in our perception of timeSo something falling out of the sky is a warning that something might fall out of the sky?

Have you heard that science does this, only with infinitely more accuracy and utility?

Blue Mountain
23rd October 2009, 05:21 AM
Well, everything is logged realtime on hddesign forum, which I use as a 'research' tool. So in fact everything is shared already
A huge issue I have with the realtime nature of the HDD forum is that the entire forum is as obtuse and incomprehensible as your postings here. There appears to be little effort at organization, so that even you find it difficult to go back and check various timelines and events. It resembles research in the same way a riot resembles a church service.

dafydd
23rd October 2009, 07:50 AM
From who I wouldn't know but the what seems obvious to me: we could be taken out at any designed moment in our perception of time

Taken out by who or what? What do you mean by ''designed moment'?. A design implies a designer.You're rambling again.

Dutch
23rd October 2009, 02:12 PM
A huge issue I have with the realtime nature of the HDD forum is that the entire forum is as obtuse and incomprehensible as your postings here. There appears to be little effort at organization, so that even you find it difficult to go back and check various timelines and events. It resembles research in the same way a riot resembles a church service.

I agree, but its there

The Man
23rd October 2009, 02:27 PM

Will they be taking us out for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dinner and a movie or just a drink or two. Don't you think we should actually be introduced to these designers before you want them to take us out?

Dutch
23rd October 2009, 02:36 PM
would be last supper don't you think?

calebprime
23rd October 2009, 02:37 PM
Just take me out to the ballgame.

Why do the equanimous orbs take an interest in the affairs of us little sacks of flesh moving things at or near the earth's surface, here?

Dutch
23rd October 2009, 02:59 PM
They wouldn't, if we just stay Earth bound ( consciousness ) and don't mess with nuclear power. I don't know if there's a "they" though

The Man
23rd October 2009, 03:24 PM
They wouldn't, if we just stay Earth bound ( consciousness ) and don't mess with nuclear power.

Too late. So when are they taking us out for a date?

I don't know if there's a "they" though

You don’t know if there is a “warning” as well.

Paul
23rd October 2009, 04:38 PM
They wouldn't, if we just stay Earth bound ( consciousness ) and don't mess with nuclear power.Why do(es) they/it care about nuclear power to the level of spectacularly ineffective obsession?

Blue Mountain
23rd October 2009, 06:46 PM
Why do(es) they/it care about nuclear power to the level of spectacularly ineffective obsession?
Especially with such an obtuse way of informing us. Wouldn't a press release be more effective?

Dutch
24th October 2009, 02:31 PM
I don't know if there's a "they" though

I don't think its been understood what I mean with this. The way I look at it and what I understand of what 'existence' really means in relation to a multiple dimensional reality, in which consciousness resides, is different to the common dualistic perspective of how our 3D reality is getting shape. We are used to think in the concepts of 'us' and 'them', at all thinkable levels, but in a sense these 'expressions of consciousness' are all emerging from the same source.
We think we know it all but we don't see our own limitations of the limited 3D conscious mind.
These indications of Intelligent Design in our 3D reality are yelling at us, as if higher parts of 'consciousness self' are helping out to give opportunity for spiritual growth.
Its not about USA against USSR, its not about 'us' against muslim terrorism and its certainly not about humans againts extraterrestials.

We are only looking in the mirror.

We want to evolve yes, but if we don't succeed in our familiar 3D reality than consciousness will find other ways to evolve.

We are responsible for this reality, we and we only. No outside God who is determining what happens here, no extraterrestials from outside our own source that are manipulating us.

The Man
24th October 2009, 03:16 PM
So you don’t know that there is a “they” just like you don’t know that there is a “warning”. That was clearly understood.

dafydd
24th October 2009, 03:20 PM
So you don’t know that there is a “they” just like you don’t know that there is a “warning”. That was clearly understood.

I think that we're about 3 steps removed from reality now.

Paul
24th October 2009, 06:28 PM
I don't think its been understood what I mean with this.I'm certain of it; I, at least, have no idea what you think you are saying.

The way I look at it and what I understand of what 'existence' really means in relation to a multiple dimensional reality, in which consciousness resides, is different to the common dualistic perspective of how our 3D reality is getting shape.I would be extremely impressed if you could wrestle that sentence into some form of rudimentary English.

We are used to think in the concepts of 'us' and 'them', at all thinkable levels, but in a sense...Your muddled musings are nothing more than idle speculation and a poor attempt at philosophical justification. You confuse, conflate and misapply ideas and concepts constantly and have no consistent underpinning to any of your various notions.

We want to evolve yes...Evolution is not a matter of choice.

We are responsible for this reality, we and we only.Which does not fit with the ideas of external intelligent warnings about the future from another dimension.

Dutch
24th October 2009, 10:49 PM

no, I only said that I'm not sure there really is a "they".

Dutch
24th October 2009, 10:53 PM
I'm certain of it; I, at least, have no idea what you think you are saying.

I know, step by step

Dutch
24th October 2009, 10:54 PM
I would be extremely impressed if you could wrestle that sentence into some form of rudimentary English.

I'm sorry, in Dutch perhaps?

Dutch
24th October 2009, 10:56 PM
Your muddled musings are nothing more than idle speculation and a poor attempt at philosophical justification. You confuse, conflate and misapply ideas and concepts constantly and have no consistent underpinning to any of your various notions.

I am consistent in message all the time

Dutch
24th October 2009, 10:57 PM
Evolution is not a matter of choice.

Evolution is not a matter of choice?

Dutch
24th October 2009, 11:02 PM
Which does not fit with the ideas of external intelligent warnings about the future from another dimension.

I think you could understand by now that when I say that I doubt there's a "they", it implies the same for 'external'

subvicepresident
25th October 2009, 12:42 AM
Wow!
I get it all now. Makes perfect sense. I discovered some of my own hidden underlying principles of virtual dodecahedronial design patterns. I drank a lot of wine yesterday and set in motion a timecoded dodecahedronial spiral (it was round 11 pm when i started drinking). And sure enough today at exactly 7:39 AM i had to take a dump. Thats is exactly the precise moment when the delta point arises on my dodecahedronial timecoded spiral. My crap was black...!! OMGWTF!!! This is just one example of hidden underlying dodecahedronial timecoded patterns warning us abut drinking wine. People should not drink wine and definitely stay out of space and shun nuclear weapons....

Thank you for bringing this to my attention....I think I'll go drink some wine now.

Paul
25th October 2009, 07:04 AM
I'm sorry, in Dutch perhaps?There's no need to apologise, just write comprehensible sentences in the first place.

Paul
25th October 2009, 07:05 AM
Evolution is not a matter of choice?No, did you think it was?

LissaLysikan
25th October 2009, 07:07 AM
Okay - now this is funny. Two (or more) AIs posting gibberish at each other. Kudos.

Paul
25th October 2009, 07:12 AM
I think you could understand by now that when I say that I doubt there's a "they", it implies the same for 'external'Ah, I see?

It's not them it's us, we are warning ourselves about things that might happen in the future by means of confusing, inconsistent, irrelevant, obtuse, and inaccurate cryptic clues.

Well, that makes much more sense :rolleyes:

calebprime
25th October 2009, 07:42 AM
Okay - now this is funny. Two (or more) AIs posting gibberish at each other. Kudos.

???:confused:

The Man
25th October 2009, 09:08 AM
no, I only said that I'm not sure there really is a "they".

Indeed, in direct language, but your lack of certainty of “they” dictates an equal lack of certainly about any “warning” you think you might perceive. If you are not sure if there is a “they” how can you be sure there is a “warning”? If your doubts about a possible “they” are based as you claim on the limitations of your understanding (as you put it) “of what 'existence' really means in relation to a multiple dimensional reality” then those same doubts translate to what you interpret as being communicated from such a purported “multiple dimensional reality”. Indeed if, as you assert, “We are only looking in the mirror” then any message you might perceive is only the one you put there. While those of us actively participating in manned spaceflight and nuclear power might actually be sending a different message. Indeed there is a “they” for you since you do not want “them” to continue such endeavors. That you are not sure of that only indicates that you have just been looking at yourself in your mirror for far too long.

dafydd
25th October 2009, 02:17 PM
I still haven't worked out what HDD is supposed to do,apart from linking random events in the past.

The Man
25th October 2009, 03:15 PM
I still haven't worked out what HDD is supposed to do,apart from linking random events in the past.

Looks like you woked it out.

Dutch
27th October 2009, 05:52 AM
Hyper Dimensional Design at Hyves.
I am going to use this Hyve to post messages with expectations for specific future dates
http://dutch-hddesign.hyves.nl/