PDA

View Full Version : Trying to buy a specific tech

l0rca
24th March 2007, 04:46 AM
*BUY

^I can't believe I made that mistake. :(

I'm interested in buying a device that can hook into my USB drive, and allows video feed into my laptop's monitor from the three standard A/V cables that televisions recieve, so that I can use my laptop as a "television" for my 360 and DVDs when I'm in the hospital and such.

Any help? <3

aerosolben
24th March 2007, 04:59 AM
*BUY

^I can't believe I made that mistake. :(

I'm interested in buying a device that can hook into my USB drive, and allows video feed into my laptop's monitor from the three standard A/V cables that televisions recieve, so that I can use my laptop as a "television" for my 360 and DVDs when I'm in the hospital and such.

Any help? <3
Don't hospital rooms often have actual televisions you could use for such purposes?

l0rca
24th March 2007, 05:08 AM
I'm in the dental section. There's a broken big screen television, that's it.

I'd have other uses for the gadget it too.

De_Bunk
24th March 2007, 07:07 AM
Do you mean a ' USB analogue to digital converter'..

I have one that fits in my USB and then can fit into the back of my VHS recorder, my Camcorder...etc...using the three standard red, yellow and white cables...and converts the signal...

If that is what you mean..Just go Google put in 'Analogue to Digital Converter' and check them out...

DB

Mahatma Kane Jeeves
24th March 2007, 04:02 PM
I have a Plextor ConvertX (http://www.plextorshop.com/products/TV402U.htm) unit. I like it, but don't know how it stacks up against other products that might be out there.