PDA

View Full Version : Sons of Light vs. Sons of Darkness

Pages : [1] 2

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 08:00 AM
NOTE: This thread was originally posted in 'Conspiracy Theories' - that's where it belongs! BUT anywhere is better than nowhere ;) BEWARE of the Moderators and Owners of this Forum! Neither THEY nor anyone else can prevent the Truth from SEEing the Light!

UNRAVELING the mother-of-all Conspiracy Theories:

The world stage is set for the Final Battle between the Sons of Light and the Sons of Darkness - the Battle for our souls, as well as our minds and bodies. Good (God) vs. Evil (Devil). The Forces of Evil (Illuminati, Zionists, Neocons, Bushco - Satanists) have started an assault on our minds in an attempt to create their 'New Reality' or 'New World Order'. The following link describes the framework for this Battle:

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=6294

However, the above framework, though correct at a surface level (which includes humanity's collective consciousness), still lacks an understanding of the profound Forces in conflict in our world. It also lacks an understanding of the Outcome of this Final Battle between Good and Evil.

For a deeper understanding of The Puzzle of humanity's and personal existence and our ultimate fate (the Good News!), SEE the Past, Present and Future revealed in living color on the following website:

http://novalight.org

This Final Battle scenario is nothing new. It has been prophesied.

The Light is coming (again) - and it will defeat Darkness and Evil once-and-for-all. "You will know the Truth and the Truth will make you free" Free at Last :)

PS If you are skeptical about this - you will not be skeptical for much longer ;)

HyJinX
3rd April 2007, 08:04 AM
This thread doesn't belong on this forum. Please move it somewhere else.

Brainache
3rd April 2007, 08:12 AM
Just while we wait for the mods to move this thread, I'd like to ask one question: Do you actually believe this nonsense, or is it just some kind of boring satire?

Horatius
3rd April 2007, 08:12 AM
What about us Sons of Twilight? What are we, chopped liver?

This whole thread is just a racist denial of the middle ground!

Arkan_Wolfshade
3rd April 2007, 08:21 AM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

A W Smith
3rd April 2007, 08:24 AM
Are you sure you dont mean Daughter of darkness?
This is TOM JONES! (http://www.hitkaraoke.com/music_search.asp?SONGID=Daughter_Of_Darkness)

Woman, I can remember a woman
Warm were her kisses and tender was she lying there in my arms
Why
Why, did you deceive me so?
What devil inside made you go when I needed you most of all-ll
Oh Daughter of Darkness
Stay out of my life, my life
You took my heart and broke it apart, you daughter of darkness
Daughter of darkness
Please, leave me alone forever
Daughter of darkness, gone is the love that we shared together
Heaven, we had our own kind of heaven
Sharing together the magic of love in a world of our own
Then oh so suddenly you were gone
The love I depended upon disappeared when you weren't away-ay

Oh Daughter of Darkness
Daughter of darkness
Oh devil daughter of darkness, gone is the love that we shared together
Oh Daughter of Darkness

Oh Daughter of Darkness
Daughter of darkness
Oh devil daughter of darkness, gone is the love that we shared together

Lothian
3rd April 2007, 08:27 AM
Looks O.K. but I think HALO 3 will be better.

I bet someone will think it really funny to amend my quote to make it look like I didn't know my HALOs

Horatius
3rd April 2007, 08:29 AM
Looks O.K. but I think HALO 2 will be better.

Halo 3. Halo 2 already was better.

Walk The Line
3rd April 2007, 08:30 AM
Looks O.K. but I think HALO 2 will be better.

Halo 2 is already out. Perhaps you mean Halo 3?

bob_kark
3rd April 2007, 08:32 AM
Uhm... we are the Sons of Darkness. But thanks for letting us know your plans. I look forward to crushing you soon!

uk_dave
3rd April 2007, 08:34 AM
The Light is coming (again) - and it will defeat Darkness and Evil once-and-for-all. "You will know the Truth and the Truth will make you free" Free at Last :)

Oh cool, a Pink Floyd stage show with a bit of MLK thrown in.

You selling tickets?

thinkingaboutit
3rd April 2007, 08:36 AM
I am a 12 foot tall shapeshifting lizard for Jesus. Also no-one ever saw L. Ron Hubbard eat.

HyJinX
3rd April 2007, 08:36 AM
Personally I'd like to see a WWF Battle Royale between the Sons of Light and all the Baldwin brothers.

Disbelief
3rd April 2007, 08:43 AM
How are we supposed to know who's who? I would think the Stormtroopers were on the side of light considering their gleaming white suits, but that is not the case.

Dinsdale Piranha
3rd April 2007, 08:52 AM
Has anyone seen any Vegas line on The Final Battle? My bookie says he has nothing, never heard of it. I have a c-note just burning a hole in my pocket.

Will this be a pay-per-view event?

chipmunk stew
3rd April 2007, 08:53 AM
GodSend:

"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves." -- Matthew 7:15

I fear for your soul.

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 08:57 AM
Beware of DECEPTION! The Devil is known as "The Great Deceiver". Things are not as they seem. Wolves stalk the world, disguised in sheep's clothing, seeking whom they may devour. You must learn to SEE through the smoke and mirrors! Do not trust the smiling cobras - they are getting ready to 'strike'.

The MSM is full of Deception, Diversion, Distraction - and Omission! Rupert Murdoch is a Zionist - the 'News' spewed out of his 'News' organizations daily is like the poison of a spitting cobra :eek: Get out of the way before the poison blinds you!

PS Of course, if you're already blind.........

Tricky
3rd April 2007, 08:57 AM
Twenty bucks on the Sons of Darkness.

Ryokan
3rd April 2007, 08:58 AM
I don't have a soul, so I guess I'm safe?

Ryokan
3rd April 2007, 08:59 AM
The MSM is full of Deception, Diversion, Distraction - and Omission! Rupert Murdoch is a Zionist - the 'News' spewed out of his 'News' organizations daily is like the poison of a spitting cobra :eek: Get out of the way before the poison blinds you!

Oh, those pesky Jews. At it again, I see.

bob_kark
3rd April 2007, 09:04 AM
Are you with PETA? You seem to have a fascination with animals.

Aoidoi
3rd April 2007, 09:05 AM
Beware of DECEPTION! The Devil is known as "The Great Deceiver".How do we know you're not him? I've never seen you in the same room with him!

grayman
3rd April 2007, 09:05 AM
So does this mean that the Daughters of Light/Darkness will just hang around on the sidelines?

Will there be cookies? (I like home-made oatmeal cookies)

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 09:12 AM
Where there are cookies - there are cookie monsters!

RenaissanceBiker
3rd April 2007, 09:13 AM
GodSend, have you met Davidjayjordan?

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 09:14 AM
WOW! - I'm impressed by the number of visitors to this Forum category :) But why is it so Dark in here? I seem to see the same goblins lurking in the dark corners ;) No worries - I brought a Light :)

SimonD
3rd April 2007, 09:15 AM
Didn't South Park do an episode on this already?

If I did believe in God or the Devil, my money would be on the Devil. He seems to be kicking ass where ever you look. Besides, I don't what to spend forever in a place full of people like 'GodSend' or 'DJJ' or the rest of them. Now that would be hell.

Kopji
3rd April 2007, 09:16 AM
Mohammed psychic arts, toxic energies and tenth dimensional beings select some aspects out of it. Lemurian wisdom that comes from many lifetimes in materialized human beings is endless. It is a cosmic reality, what it really is.

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 09:18 AM
grayman:

'Sons' is an expression similar to 'Man' - sorta shorthand for Mankind. So if you're of the female gender, no worries - you are included :) - and you also have to choose sides!

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 09:20 AM
It is what it is, that's what it is - isn't it? ;) Yes, it is!

REALLY!

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 09:23 AM
Never heard of DJJ - who is he? Is he who they say he is - or is he just who he is?

Foster Zygote
The brown acid is bad! Repeat: The brown acid is bad! If you took the brown acid please go to the first aid tent immediately.

chipmunk stew
Beware of DECEPTION! The Devil is known as "The Great Deceiver". Things are not as they seem. Wolves stalk the world, disguised in sheep's clothing, seeking whom they may devour. You must learn to SEE through the smoke and mirrors! Do not trust the smiling cobras - they are getting ready to 'strike'.

"The word prophet, as used in the Scriptures, means any one who teaches authoritatively the will of God. A false prophet is one who is a false teacher."

You're playing a dangerous game, GodSend.

You, sir, are a false prophet and I can prove it. You claim to know the will of God. You claim to know that He will appear again on December 21, 2012.

Listen now! Heed the Word of God!
"Therefore, you, too, must be ready because the Son of Man will return when you least expect him." -- Matthew 24:44

Renounce these evil ways, and make yourself humble once more before the Lord, your God! Cast the Devil from your soul and shut down your dark website of DECEPTION! Your mind is poisoned by the Evil One!

Kopji
3rd April 2007, 09:28 AM
Arrgh! No one expected the Unitarian Jihad!

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 09:35 AM
simon dalton:

You're totally right, 'He just seems to be kicking ass'

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 09:37 AM
Now look here, chipmunk stew, 6 months means 6 months - in ANY Forum category, capiche? You are a pesky little chipmunk :eek:

SimonD
3rd April 2007, 09:41 AM
Never heard of DJJ - who is he? Is he who they say he is - or is he just who he is?

You would like Davidjayjordan. You two would get on like a house on fire.

What have I done? - sorry folks :(

Piscivore
3rd April 2007, 09:42 AM
The Light is coming (again) -

It's all right by me. If that happens, little Early Burly promised to come by in his curly wurly and give me a ride.

DarkMagician
3rd April 2007, 09:43 AM
Huh, I thought the Sons of Light were Megaman and Protoman.

Complexity
3rd April 2007, 09:50 AM
Sons of Hollywood!

There, I can do it too! I'm so special.

You make me want to be a better man.

Sons of Hollywood have their own series already.

What have your Sons of Light and Sons of Darkness got? Nada. Zip.

Freddy
Didn't South Park do an episode on this already?

If I did believe in God or the Devil, my money would be on the Devil. He seems to be kicking ass where ever you look. Besides, I don't what to spend forever in a place full of people like 'GodSend' or 'DJJ' or the rest of them. Now that would be hell.

That would be a bad bet. As we all know, the devil would bet big on God and throw the fight, taking your hard-earned money.

Dancing David
NOTE: This thread was originally posted in 'Conspiracy Theories' - that's where it belongs! BUT anywhere is better than nowhere ;) BEWARE of the Moderators and Owners of this Forum! Neither THEY nor anyone else can prevent the Truth from SEEing the Light!

The world stage is set for the Final Battle between the Sons of Light and the Sons of Darkness - the Battle for our souls, as well as our minds and bodies. Good (God) vs. Evil (Devil). The Forces of Evil (Illuminati, Zionists, Neocons, Bushco - Satanists) have started an assault on our minds in an attempt to create their 'New Reality' or 'New World Order'. The following link describes the framework for this Battle:

However, the above framework, though correct at a surface level (which includes humanity's collective consciousness), still lacks an understanding of the profound Forces in conflict in our world. It also lacks an understanding of the Outcome of this Final Battle between Good and Evil.

For a deeper understanding of The Puzzle of humanity's and personal existence and our ultimate fate (the Good News!), SEE the Past, Present and Future revealed in living color on the following website:

PS If you are skeptical about this - you will not be skeptical for much longer ;)

Yup, two thousand years and still counting, how many have said the world is ending.

I'll tell you the truth, the world ends and starts every moment of time.

RenaissanceBiker
3rd April 2007, 09:51 AM

How did you know we call him "DJJ"?

Dancing David
3rd April 2007, 09:52 AM
What about us Sons of Twilight? What are we, chopped liver?

This whole thread is just a racist denial of the middle ground!

We're here we're Twilight, we want our right!

Orangutan
3rd April 2007, 09:57 AM
I wonder, novalight, do you suffer from or have ever had temporal lobe seizures?

Kopji
3rd April 2007, 09:59 AM

Ok, this is worth a click just to listen to the background music. You've got to wait for the second verse though, so be strong.
It is worth it.

Dancing David
3rd April 2007, 09:59 AM

Uh huh. so you make satan as powerful as God, that is a heresay. AZre you sure that YHVH isn't the deciever? He isn't AL the creator of the world and he sure tell some whoppers of lies.
Like the one about the world being 6,000 years old and then god went and made all the fossils.

BTW, this yuga stuff is very old and rather stale and boring. Have fun at Rock Candy Mountain, do they have a place for virtous pagans?

Dancing David
3rd April 2007, 10:02 AM
It is what it is, that's what it is - isn't it? ;) Yes, it is!

REALLY!

Delusion, hallucination, ergotine poisoning?

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 10:02 AM
Anyone have a link for this DJJ?

Is he anything like Texe Marrs or David J. Meyer or even Chris Bollyn?

How about Eric Hufschmidt or Edgar Steele? Andrew Winkler, perhaps?

What about Henry Makow, PhD?

Alex Jones, even?

Rixon Stuart or Michael Rivero?

Rosie O'Donnell, then? Steven Jones or that Griffin guy?

Dancing David
3rd April 2007, 10:06 AM
Arrgh! No one expected the Unitarian Jihad!

Our Question Marks to the fore, all are allowed to choose thier own light or darkness as they see fit , or to not choose at all. There will be a pot-luck dinner followed by squares and contra dancing. There will also be a social area for those who wish not to dance. Children will be allowed to act wild and foolsish and parents will dote.

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 10:08 AM
Chopped liver is good on rye :)

RenaissanceBiker
3rd April 2007, 10:12 AM
Anyone have a link for this DJJ?

Is he anything like Texe Marrs or David J. Meyer or even Chris Bollyn?

How about Eric Hufschmidt or Edgar Steele? Andrew Winkler, perhaps?

What about Henry Makow, PhD?

Alex Jones, even?

Rixon Stuart or Michael Rivero?

I dropped a link to this thread in his "Jesus created Sex" thread.

Foster Zygote
3rd April 2007, 10:14 AM

RenaissanceBiker is right. You seem to have slipped up. If you've never heard of him then how did you know that he is referred to regularly as DJJ? It's possible that you abbreviated his name coincidentally but it seems unlikely. You have not abbreviated anyone else's name that I've seen.

jond
3rd April 2007, 10:17 AM

Great Deceiver

Cigarettes, Ice Cream, Figurines of the virgin mary.
Cigarettes, Ice Cream, Cadillacs, Blue Jeans.

King Crimson

Ahh, brings me back a few years...

chipmunk stew
3rd April 2007, 10:22 AM
Now look here, chipmunk stew, 6 months means 6 months - in ANY Forum category, capiche? You are a pesky little chipmunk :eek:
Every pesky little Nazi needs a pesky little chipmunk to shine the light on his LIES.

:bike:

chipmunk stew
3rd April 2007, 10:25 AM
Our Question Marks to the fore, all are allowed to choose thier own light or darkness as they see fit , or to not choose at all. There will be a pot-luck dinner followed by squares and contra dancing. There will also be a social area for those who wish not to dance. Children will be allowed to act wild and foolsish and parents will dote.
Hey! Were you there last weekend?!?

Freethinker
3rd April 2007, 10:25 AM
I'm much more afraid of "The Sons of the Pioneers". That Leonard Slye is a crafty devil. He's been dead since 1998 and they are still performing. Leonard Slye is obviously a pseudonym for Lucifer.

Dancing David
3rd April 2007, 10:27 AM
Hey! Were you there last weekend?!?

Nah, I only go at the christmas eve thing and then the social events, sometimes I go for the spring flower thing.

fuelair
3rd April 2007, 10:27 AM
WOW! - I'm impressed by the number of visitors to this Forum category :) But why is it so Dark in here? I seem to see the same goblins lurking in the dark corners ;) No worries - I brought a Light :)

That's great, I brought a Light Machine Gun.

negativ
3rd April 2007, 10:50 AM

This may be beside the point (who can tell what the point is anyway?), but I'm just curious:

Do you agree with Christian luminaries of days gone past such as Thomas Aquinas, John Calvin, and Martin Luther, that it is acceptable and desirable to torture and/or execute non-believers and heretics?

Orangutan
3rd April 2007, 10:56 AM
Novalight, I guess you missed my question in the rush of posts. Can you tell me if you suffer from or have ever had temporal lobe seizures?

Hokulele
3rd April 2007, 10:59 AM
Well, I see you have given up on trying to reconcile your incorrect signs of the end times that was originally discussed here:

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=2482018#post2482018

Nice way to weasel out of the fact that eclipses are the 6th seal, not the first. Your website can't even keep your own prophecies straight.

supercorgi
3rd April 2007, 11:11 AM
grayman:

'Sons' is an expression similar to 'Man' - sorta shorthand for Mankind. So if you're of the female gender, no worries - you are included :) - and you also have to choose sides!

So what about Hermaphrodites of Darkness/Lightness? Why are they left out?

grayman
3rd April 2007, 11:15 AM
grayman:

You mean I have to pick a gender? There go my weekend plans.:(

RenaissanceBiker
3rd April 2007, 11:19 AM
PS Why not 'get on your bike' and ride into the sunset (away from the center of the ring of fire and into the cool perimeter

But if you want to believe you can ride your bike into the sunset without thinking about the Iranian war, so be it. The Iranian War is still a coming.

Hmmmmmmm.

Foster Zygote
3rd April 2007, 11:55 AM
Hmmmmmmm.

Hmmmmm indeed. Sock puppet? Toady?

Cello Man
3rd April 2007, 11:57 AM
RenaissanceBiker, nice catch. Ok DJJ or Godsend or whoever you're masquerading as these days, I think it's safe to say that the game is up. Trying to convince us of some "divine truth" isn't going to work by posing as another person, or in other words...

LYING...

isn't that still a sin?

Macoy
3rd April 2007, 11:59 AM
Stupid dog is always sleeping.

Wolves stalk the world, disguised in sheep's clothing, seeking whom they may devour. You must learn to SEE through the smoke and mirrors! Do not trust the smiling cobras - they are getting ready to 'strike'.

"Woof woof".

Macoy
3rd April 2007, 12:19 PM
DJJ could be more than one person with more than one sock puppet - changes in spelling & grammer could be down to alcohol, though - & i should know!

a venn diagram of djjness might be useful.

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 01:18 PM
FZ:

I abbreviate names all the time - right, JBA and TMA? What ever happened to scg? Truly, I have no idea who this DJJ is - but I have seen the name and initials dropped here and there.

PS Take off your sunglasses and you might see something ;)

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 01:19 PM
Cello Man:

You're out of tune!

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 01:20 PM
grayman:

No, you don't have to pick a gender - you can keep the one you have, if any ;)

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 01:22 PM
supercorgi:

They are only left out of your water bowl ;)

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 01:23 PM
ukelele:

I think some of your seals have come loose - check your tires ;)

RenaissanceBiker
3rd April 2007, 01:24 PM
You have not done your homework - STUDY my website (more) thoroughly (EVERY picture, word and link) and then ALL your questions will be answered, and then some
Allow me to suggest to you the answer why, the false skeptics HERE can not win an argument and can't post a positive THREAD anywhere.
They can not refer to a website or much less their own website, because by their very lack of any orientation and being unable to connect up anything, they are forced to be null and void and weaponless mentally. They can NOT have websites or share any truths because they deny all truths and are afraid of truths that connect and show reason and logic and design.
They both like to capitalize key words and insist that we visit their websites.

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 01:25 PM
Orangutan;

Stay in Florida - but try to find some shade for your lobes ;)

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 01:28 PM
RB:

I'm sorry you fell off your bike and are in a coma. Try to stay off the ukelele bike trail (if/when you come out of it) ;)

GodSend
3rd April 2007, 01:29 PM
negativ banana:

NO!

Hokulele
3rd April 2007, 01:31 PM
ukelele:

I think some of your seals have come loose - check your tires ;)

So you are admitting that your website is wrong. Thanks!

RenaissanceBiker
3rd April 2007, 01:32 PM
Cello Man:
You're out of tune!
its cause and effect, all the way through but false skeptics are under the illusion that just because they can go for a ride on the weekend and feel the wind blowing through their hair (and through their ears) they think they are free. Wake up Biker before the crash.
They both make lame attempts at ridicule based on usernames and/or avatars.

Edit: He did it while I was typing!
RB:

I'm sorry you fell off your bike and are in a coma. Try to stay off the ukelele bike trail (if/when you come out of it) ;)

Horatius
3rd April 2007, 02:03 PM
We're here we're Twilight, we want our right!

Preach it, brother!

Just not too Brightly!

:)

Horatius
3rd April 2007, 02:10 PM
They both make lame attempts at ridicule based on usernames and/or avatars.

Edit: He did it while I was typing!

And yet, he still won't do mine!

And I've even given him some hints, since he seems to be a bit slow, and needed the assist!

Here's another hint: my user name comes from a poem. Try reading it (or have it read to you, your mom might do that), and see if anything strikes you. It's got swords and bridges and everything!

Arkan_Wolfshade
3rd April 2007, 03:17 PM
negativ banana:

NO!
The http://forums.randi.org/imagehosting/75834612d273d0a1e.jpg (http://forums.randi.org/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=4939) button is your friend.

chipmunk stew
3rd April 2007, 05:58 PM
GodSend:

That's what SHE said. ;)

GodSend:

Way. :eek:

GodSend:

God's going to SEND you to bed without any supper. ;)

GodSend:

Pull my finger.

Bull13
3rd April 2007, 06:08 PM
Looks like we have a D to the third power here. DEE DEE DEE

fuelair
3rd April 2007, 06:44 PM
oops, double post - and I double checked first!!!???

fuelair
3rd April 2007, 06:47 PM
GodSinned is just a little dingleberry hanging on to the dead dogs' rectum for dear life.

SimonD
4th April 2007, 05:22 AM
GodSinned is just a little dingleberry hanging on to the dead dogs' rectum for dear life.

Good to see you practicing your freedom of speech;)

RenaissanceBiker
4th April 2007, 05:50 AM
Our buddy GodSend decided to spend 5:11 PM to 11:23 PM last night in Conspiracy Theories. I wonder why he didn't come back here?

Beerina
4th April 2007, 06:38 AM
Beware of DECEPTION! The Devil is known as "The Great Deceiver".

Yes, but God says this. How do you know He isn't the liar?

Think about it a moment -- He wanted to keep humans without the knowledge of good and evil. But the serpent wanted you to have that knowledge. He freed your mind from slavery and servitude. You became "as the gods", as those very gods admitted in the Bible!

God says He'll win...eventually. But doesn't every dictatorship claim they're about to finally, finally drive the barbarian hordes away claim that, even right up to the end? Think back to that goofball Iraqi press secretary during the "major combat operations" several years ago. "The Americans are not at the gates of Baghdad."

What do you hear from God? The Devil is not about to take over. Well, I'll let him take over for a little while, a thousand years. But then it's really over! :mad:

I'm scared. Somebody hold me. Preferrably somebody cute.

Beerina
4th April 2007, 06:47 AM
But why is it so Dark in here? I seem to see the same goblins lurking in the dark corners ;) No worries - I brought a Light :)

No worries -- I'm dual wielding +8 sentient singing vorpal greatswords of slaughter.

Orangutan
4th April 2007, 06:49 AM
Orangutan;

Stay in Florida - but try to find some shade for your lobes ;)

That really doesn't answer my question. All I need is a 'Yes' or a 'No', or a 'None of your business' if you find the question too personal.

So can you tell me if you have ever had temporal lobe seizures?

GodSend
4th April 2007, 10:28 AM
How come nobody wants to talk about Paul Levy's article? It's a nice summary of Bush, Election Frauds, Neocons, 9/11, Zionists, the "War on Terror" and EVIL personified ;) It exposes what's been happening since 2001 in terms of personal and collective consciousness. Many of the brainwashed can be found right here in this Forum - especially those with thousands of posts and psychotic avatars (avatars are alter egos) ;) I love the one of that 10-year old in a toy plane ;) Orangutan's is also 'interesting' :eek:

A psychiatrist would have a field day with some of these avatars and the mentalities behind them :)

RenaissanceBiker
4th April 2007, 10:38 AM
You seem to know a lot about alter egos.

Arkan_Wolfshade
4th April 2007, 10:40 AM
How come nobody wants to talk about Paul Levy's article? It's a nice summary of Bush, Election Frauds, Neocons, 9/11, Zionists, the "War on Terror" and EVIL personified ;) It exposes what's been happening since 2001 in terms of personal and collective consciousness. Many of the brainwashed can be found right here in this Forum - especially those with thousands of posts and psychotic avatars (avatars are alter egos) ;) I love the one of that 10-year old in a toy plane ;) Orangutan's is also 'interesting' :eek:

A psychiatrist would have a field day with some of these avatars and the mentalities behind them :)
Just a guess, but maybe because this is the Religion and Philosophy subforum.

Hokulele
4th April 2007, 11:02 AM
How come nobody wants to talk about Paul Levy's article?

Because it is a load of poo.

GodSend
4th April 2007, 12:18 PM
RB:

You have NO idea how wonderful it is to be retired and have endless hours to learn about the enemies of God (here) - instead of just being mentally retired ;)

GodSend
4th April 2007, 12:22 PM
A&W (rootbeer?):

Paul Levy's article is ALL about philosophy and psychology - even some 'religion', BUT, it is mostly insights into the 'powers and principalities' which have infested the minds of (too) many Americans! In fact, it's primarily about the greatest Conspiracy that has ever been foisted on the mind of humanity :eek: But you have to go to my website to find out how it's ALL going to End - and soon ;)

Dancing David
4th April 2007, 12:28 PM
On Paul Levy, you can find it stated with a little less hyperbole at the Center for Democracy, FAIR(Http://www.fair.org), Mediamatters, PRwatch.org and rightwingwatch.org .

Paul levy seemed to loose me here:

Instead of shooting us, our government is using cutting-edge mind-control technology to psychically emasculate us. In order to be able to deal with the evil that the Bush regime is perpetrating, we first have to become acquainted with that very same potential evil in ourselves so as to be able to recognize it in the outside world. The way to vanquish our adversary is to be found hidden within the very nature of our own awareness, which contains the key to its own freedom.

there is a lots of psychobable, i prefer Noam Chomsky, thanks, or the guy who does The Show.(harry Scherer ?)

GodSend
4th April 2007, 12:29 PM
Hey, Beer-in-a-Brain?:

It's time to empty out! So if the Brain is filled with Beer,..........?! :eek: But it explains a lot of your comments ;)

Dancing David
4th April 2007, 12:31 PM
On NOVALIGHT,

First off, who cares the conjunction of Jupiter and Venus is a much more likely star of bethlehem

Second, your antisemitism is disgusting, why don't you buddy up with Hitler and forget christ was a jew. Dork for brains you are!

Third ,your antisemitism is so naive, if there is a religion controling the world it is not the Jewish one, here is a hint, it is the hypocritcal hate mongers like you. You are a false christian for sure.

Fourth, a mini-nuke at the WTC, that is up there with S&S and the flying saucer.

Fifth, you are showing the typical blood lust of the folowers of that blood soaked sinai dust devil. He aint AL thats for sure)I doubt you have ever even understood the words of jesus. You are too hate filled to enter heaven. (heaven , heaven is a place where nothing ever happens.)

I almost suspect yuo of being and islamic parody of Xianity.

Yup, you are one certified woowhacko of the first water.

Howver, you shouldn't call yourself a christian, you are disgustingly hate filled.

Mind control allright I recall the words of Jethro Tull
"He's not the kind you wind up on Sunday."

I take consolation that when you die your life will flash before your eyes and you will realise what a waste of time you are, as you leak your last essence away you will realise that all you can take into the future is nothing.

Hate, more hate and hate with tomatos and sour cream.(That being hate supreme)

Sad, pathetic and sick!

RenaissanceBiker
4th April 2007, 12:42 PM
RB:

You have NO idea how wonderful it is to be retired and have endless hours to learn about the enemies of God (here) - instead of just being mentally retired ;)

After reading your posts I have some idea what it is like to be both.

Orangutan
4th April 2007, 12:56 PM
Orangutan's is also 'interesting' :eek:

Thank you, I thought it was particularly striking as well, It's from an event similar to the Burning Man festival where sculptures are set alight. Why are you evading answering my question about temporal temporal lobe seizures?

JonnyFive
4th April 2007, 01:03 PM
Hey, Beer-in-a-Brain?:

It's time to empty out! So if the Brain is filled with Beer,..........?! :eek: But it explains a lot of your comments ;)

I don't think there's a poster here named "Beer-in-a-Brain," Mr. GodSend. Strange, you remind me of someone...

GodSend
4th April 2007, 02:11 PM
Hey, Dancing (in the Dark) Dave:

GodSend
4th April 2007, 02:13 PM
JonnyFive:

Just filling in the blanks ;) You can put down that cup now :eek:

GodSend
4th April 2007, 02:17 PM
Orangutan:

So what happened to the rest of your body? - burned beyond recognition, I assume ;) That's NOT a question! :)

fuelair
4th April 2007, 02:43 PM
Orangutan:

So what happened to the rest of your body? - burned beyond recognition, I assume ;) That's NOT a question! :)

Good to see you, as a stated Xtian following the precepts of your religion so well!! You are a shining blight for all Xtians - in all these ways and others "if he smight thee, turn the other cheek" "love thine enemy as thyself" thou shalt not covet thys neighbor's ass'' (oops, that last one's DJ - oh, say "hi" when you see him next ["softly"mirror"end softly) and I've really missed his attempts to answer(very selectively) stuff. Admire his skill at pointless drivel!!!).:jaw-dropp

GodSend
4th April 2007, 02:54 PM
Hey, fuelair:

Did someone steal your avatar? It's hard to identify the players without a 'scorecard' ;) I don't know DJ (is that the same as DJJ?)

You seem to know a lot about Christians! Are you one of them? If not, what are you one of?

PS Don't knock 'pointless drivel' - maybe you just don't get the 'point'?! :eek:

chipmunk stew
4th April 2007, 02:57 PM
Dog's (rear) End ;):

Why do you so brazenly defy the Word of God? :eek:

Wat Tyler
4th April 2007, 03:56 PM
[Public Service Announcement]

Message for all entering 'discussion' with 'GodSend':

Please Do Not Feed The Trolls.

[/Public Service Announcement]

He writes like a spotty teenager who spends his days sitting alone and unloved in his mom's basement, and whose only 'pleasure' is getting people to respond to him on Message Boards.

As long as we continue to feed him by replying to him, he will continue to post his 'provocative' dreck, and continue to refuse to answer any direct questions - because he thinks that to do so makes him look 'big' and 'clever'.

Whereas, of course, what it actually demonstrates is that, for all the time he's spent looking at pr0n on the internet, he's never seen a lady naked 'IRL'.

Thank you all for your attention; and now, back to your regularly-scheduled Thread....

fuelair
4th April 2007, 04:04 PM
Hey, fuelair:

Did someone steal your avatar? It's hard to identify the players without a 'scorecard' ;) I don't know DJ (is that the same as DJJ?)

You seem to know a lot about Christians! Are you one of them? If not, what are you one of?

PS Don't knock 'pointless drivel' - maybe you just don't get the 'point'?! :eek:
Have no avatar, need one as much as I need plastic jeebus. Yes, DJ is DJJ not worth the effort of typing the last J. But, I'm quite certain you knew that before "your" first post.

I know a lot about a lot of things, kind of a general specialist (though do not bother asking me about sports. I could care less, but not much less).

I rarely miss points - but drivel is drivel. It's fine when two people who don't know each other have to socialize for a short time, otherwise pointless. By the by, there are xtians I like (and reciprocal) because they are intelligent and we know where to politely not go. Proselytizers are not in that group and you clearly do that. Most of us are bored by it but when someone (no offense) is so blatant at it and uses arguments that are, as noted above, pointless drivel AND by "lowering himself" to comment in certain posts in unXtian ways shows that the way he appears to espouse is clearly not the way he chooses to act- which IIRC is called hypocrisy - then he has no ground on which to stand. That last is my point which you chose not to refer to above.

GodSend
4th April 2007, 05:29 PM
fuelair:

Now THAT (your last post) IS PD (Pointless Drivel - notice the Capital "P" and "D")! :eek: I betcha your other posts also fall into the PD category ;)

fuelair
4th April 2007, 07:06 PM
fuelair:

Now THAT (your last post) IS PD (Pointless Drivel - notice the Capital "P" and "D")! :eek: I betcha your other posts also fall into the PD category ;)
OK, no further to go here: BITE ME:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D !!

GodSend
4th April 2007, 08:09 PM
Ahhhh........the air is finally clear of those fuel fumes :)

slingblade
5th April 2007, 03:04 AM
Wow. You're an ass. You're also a sock.

fuelair
5th April 2007, 04:04 AM
An old, long worn,holey*, unwashed sock

Dancing David
5th April 2007, 04:48 AM
Hey, Dancing (in the Dark) Dave:

Now there is something intelligent from you.

We Members of the Twilight Brigade embrace the light and are held by the dark.

Thanks for playing, you are here to be smug, say nanny-nanny boo-boo and pretend that you are a follower of jesus.

All Hail Pope Snowball!

GodSend
5th April 2007, 10:27 AM
slingblade:

You seem to be confused between an ass and a sock! Here's how you can tell the difference: You can put a sock in a washing machine ;) Now try to remember that the next time you do a laundry! If you put your ass in the washing machine instead of your sock, you'll have a lotta trouble during the spin cycle :eek:

Cosmo
5th April 2007, 11:06 AM
What the heck is going on in this thread?

grayman
5th April 2007, 11:14 AM

I think Godsend is speaking in tongues.

SimonD
5th April 2007, 11:18 AM

Nothing really ;)

prewitt81
5th April 2007, 11:20 AM

Nope.

chipmunk stew
5th April 2007, 11:23 AM
A Nazi is spreading the word, by making lame puns sprinkled with smilies, that 9/11 was pulled off by Silverstein and his secret cabal of Zionist Satan-worshippers. I think he's getting through to some folks. :rolleyes:

Hokulele
5th April 2007, 11:29 AM

The classic argument by emoticon.

triadboy
5th April 2007, 12:17 PM
RB:

How can we be "the enemies of God"? We don't believe He exists! You need to go to a board where people care frantically about other gods. Those are your enemies. Because if their god can smite your god - then for you - this would sucketh greatly.

JonnyFive
5th April 2007, 12:45 PM
Has anyone noticed the tags for this thread?

"essenes"

Wot?

Ichneumonwasp
5th April 2007, 12:53 PM
An apocalyptic Jewish sect from the 1st centuries B.C. and A.D. who believed themselves to be th sons of light fighting the sons of darkness.

C'mon guys, this is a little bit funny, don't ya' think? I mean it's not great parody, but it could be worse.

Moochie
5th April 2007, 01:37 PM

Hmm... Sounds like you're getting a little steamed there, buddy.

M.

Moochie
5th April 2007, 01:46 PM
[Public Service Announcement]

Message for all entering 'discussion' with 'GodSend':

Please Do Not Feed The Trolls.

[/Public Service Announcement]

He writes like a spotty teenager who spends his days sitting alone and unloved in his mom's basement, and whose only 'pleasure' is getting people to respond to him on Message Boards.

As long as we continue to feed him by replying to him, he will continue to post his 'provocative' dreck, and continue to refuse to answer any direct questions - because he thinks that to do so makes him look 'big' and 'clever'.

Whereas, of course, what it actually demonstrates is that, for all the time he's spent looking at pr0n on the internet, he's never seen a lady naked 'IRL'.

Thank you all for your attention; and now, back to your regularly-scheduled Thread....

Actually, I think his family's moved to another country. "Forgot" all about him, they did. :D

M.

Moochie
5th April 2007, 01:50 PM
How can we be "the enemies of God"? We don't believe He exists! You need to go to a board where people care frantically about other gods. Those are your enemies. Because if their god can smite your god - then for you - this would sucketh greatly.

:bigclap

M.

slingblade
5th April 2007, 02:57 PM
slingblade:

You seem to be confused between an ass and a sock! Here's how you can tell the difference: You can put a sock in a washing machine ;) Now try to remember that the next time you do a laundry! If you put your ass in the washing machine instead of your sock, you'll have a lotta trouble during the spin cycle :eek:

Not a bit confused, thanks. You, however, still an ass. I put you at right around 15-17. I recognize the patter of tiny brain cells.

Do yourself a favor: let the poor things grow up a bit more. They are obviously not ripe yet.

fuelair
5th April 2007, 04:04 PM
Are we thinking now that is not a DJ sock - but something more loathesome. festering in it's dank basement taking a quick one off the wrist while re-reading its own witticisms? I could buy that. Whatever, it is clearly not a Christian.

Z
5th April 2007, 05:23 PM
Hey GodSend, I'll make you a bet - and the terms are real simple. If the world FAILS to end when you THINK it will, contact me and I'll send you an address to send $1000 (money order, travellers' cheque, or bank draft please), which will be applied to a charity of my choice.

On the other hand, if it does end when you think it will - I'll pull your duty turning coals in Hell, OK?

Whaddya say? It's a sure thing, isn't it?

GodSend
5th April 2007, 10:39 PM
JonnyFive:

Just how long are you gonna hold that cup? Take a drink or put it down already! Hey, can some of you website gif animators help him up and down - and out? :eek:

Davidjayjordan
5th April 2007, 10:43 PM

Good for you God Sent, for trying to warn the foolish and those that have disconnected their minds by pretending to be skeptics when in fact they are the most trusting and believeingof all people, who readily accept anything their governments tell them.

That's the amazing twist about this forum, skepticism should be honourable but they make it false skepticism where they deny truths and accept lies. They don't want proofs, don't want answers. But go for it, try and warn them and wake them up.

All the best..

David

GodSend
5th April 2007, 10:44 PM
It's stunning how many lunatics submitted comments to this post who are also experts on Christianity :eek: (Lisa, if you're eavesdropping, that is not a personal attack! - no persons are named!) ;)

You must all be moonstruck (see the Moonie/Bowling ball conspiracy)

prewitt81
6th April 2007, 01:37 AM
Dueling Sockos, ladies and gentlemen.

strathmeyer
6th April 2007, 01:45 AM
That's the amazing twist about this forum, skepticism should be honourable but they make it false skepticism where they deny truths and accept lies. They don't want proofs, don't want answers. But go for it, try and warn them and wake them up.

Davidjayjordan- Aren't you a part of "this forum", or are you talking about something else? Have you stopped lying to people about the distance to the moon, yet? Isn't lying wrong? Or do I just need to wake up?

http://forums.randi.org/imagehosting/66914616089a4e160.jpg (http://forums.randi.org/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=4999)

fuelair
6th April 2007, 04:06 AM
So now the big question here: since "both" are here at once: will "they" need one hand or two for a mutual?

Dancing David
6th April 2007, 06:18 AM
An apocalyptic Jewish sect from the 1st centuries B.C. and A.D. who believed themselves to be th sons of light fighting the sons of darkness.

C'mon guys, this is a little bit funny, don't ya' think? I mean it's not great parody, but it could be worse.

Except they were saducees and not overly concerned with the end of the world. They did like treasure maps.

Dancing David
6th April 2007, 06:23 AM
Good for you God Sent, for trying to warn the foolish and those that have disconnected their minds by pretending to be skeptics when in fact they are the most trusting and believeingof all people, who readily accept anything their governments tell them.

All the best..

David

It doesn't bode well for you if you think this rabid hate filled alleged christian is a good example. Go ahead and preach hatred, make baby jesus cry.

Dancing David
6th April 2007, 06:27 AM
It's stunning how many lunatics submitted comments to this post who are also experts on Christianity :eek: (Lisa, if you're eavesdropping, that is not a personal attack! - no persons are named!) ;)

These are my magic words, i will ignore the teachings of jesus and cherry pick from his more lunatic hate filled followers, I demand that you stop reading the words of jesus, I demand that jesus mean the things i want jesus to say. I demand that i control the usage of the words of jesus, i demand that you stop talking about what jesus said.

Love thy neighbor, that is not jesus that is some jew who pretended to be jesus because we all know that jesus was a christian. Stop trying to read the words, listen to only my words.

Some sort of true scotsman argument.

JonnyFive
6th April 2007, 06:30 AM
JonnyFive:

Just how long are you gonna hold that cup? Take a drink or put it down already! Hey, can some of you website gif animators help him up and down - and out? :eek:

Not a Twin Peaks fan, huh?

Too bad, it's a really good show.

GodSend
6th April 2007, 06:57 AM
Listen up, now!

Many years ago, today, Jesus the Christ, the Messiah and Son of God, willingly carried the sins of all humanity, past, present and future, to His Cross at Calvary.

He was sent there and to us by God, His Father. He obeyed His Father out of Love for Him and for us!

God has a message for all humanity. You can find it here:

If the message is not for you, please forward it to someone else.

I am just the messenger.

(I will not make any other posts on this thread today. It is a day of Remembrance. "Remember your Creator before the silver cord is loosed". Jesus the Christ said: "No one comes to the Father except by Me".)

JonnyFive
6th April 2007, 07:09 AM

Holy crap! I didn't really think there was a God before, but he just spoke to me!

I'm serious (anyone who knows me knows I never joke around on this board), God appeared before me in the form of the Lord Jesus (who is, by the way, a bit shorter than one might imagine) and told me to tell you this, and not change a single word or he would strike me down!

My son, verily I say unto you: When you design a web page, do not be like the Middonites or the Canaanites or the Dendorites, who worship false idols and use long pages of incoherent text without frames, menus, or other navigational aides.

Great is the web designer who uses simple, complimentary colors and consistent font sizes. Blessed is he who dwells in the house of not using a lavendar background with red text over it, for he shall inherit the kingdom of the internet.

You'd better get cracking, GodSend, or I think Jesus is going to be a little annoyed.

chipmunk stew
6th April 2007, 07:12 AM

No. You really can't find it there.

I am just the messenger.
You are not God's messenger. You are a wicked false prophet. How DARE you try to lead people away from the Word of God and towards your twisted, hate-filled mockery of the Christian Bible! And during the season of His sacrifice and resurrection, too... :nope:

Preach your evil gospel elsewhere, foul demon!

chipmunk stew
6th April 2007, 07:17 AM
Holy crap! I didn't really think there was a God before, but he just spoke to me!

I'm serious (anyone who knows me knows I never joke around on this board), God appeared before me in the form of the Lord Jesus (who is, by the way, a bit shorter than one might imagine) and told me to tell you this, and not change a single word or he would strike me down!

You'd better get cracking, GodSend, or I think Jesus is going to be a littled annoyed.
And God said: "Painteth thy enemies with blood and with the Star of David, that you may label them 'Zionist JOOOoOOooZZ!!11!!OMGz1!!' and blame all of your ills on them."

JonnyFive
6th April 2007, 07:23 AM
And God said: "Painteth thy enemies with blood and with the Star of David, that you may label them 'Zionist JOOOoOOooZZ!!11!!OMGz1!!' and blame all of your ills on them."

Verily!

Cello Man
6th April 2007, 07:34 AM
...God has a message for all humanity. You can find it here:

If the message is not for you, please forward it to someone else...

How can something be for all humanity and at the same time not for all humanity? I don't normally resort to ad hominem attacks, but I feel compelled to make an exception. You sir, are a complete putz.

triadboy
6th April 2007, 07:53 AM
Listen up, now!

Many years ago, today, Jesus the Christ, the Messiah and Son of God, ...

He was sent there and to us by God, His Father. He obeyed His Father out of Love for Him and for us!

Jesus the Christ said: "No one comes to the Father except by Me".)

From this post, it appears you believe Jesus and "God" are separate entities. (More Mormony then Cathlicky) Is that correct?

Trantor
6th April 2007, 08:30 AM
Well, I checked this thread out, thinking that it was about Edgar Cayce's nonsense. For those of you familiar with Cayce's readings, he often mentioned a great war that took place in Atlantis between "The Sons of the Law of the One" and "The Sons of Belial".

Belial is also mentioned in various religious texts such as the dead sea scrolls and in the Bible. He was the leader of the forces of darkness; Another name for Satan.

Just a little side info, continue on with the nonsense...

prewitt81
6th April 2007, 04:01 PM
Many years ago, today, Jesus the Christ, the Messiah and Son of God, willingly carried the sins of all humanity, past, present and future, to His Cross at Calvary.

If he has already paid for our sins, then we owe God nothing. Thanks!

fuelair
6th April 2007, 04:28 PM

The difference between Moonies and Bowling Balls is the Bowling Balls are way smarter. The difference between you and a Moonie is about the same - with the Moonie being
tops on that one.

Dancing David
6th April 2007, 06:39 PM
Listen up, now!

I am just the messenger.

(I will not make any other posts on this thread today. It is a day of Remembrance. "Remember your Creator before the silver cord is loosed". Jesus the Christ said: "No one comes to the Father except by Me".)

I really doubt that jesus would approve of your hatred and violence.

D'rok
6th April 2007, 10:10 PM

Wow. The Internet just threw up in my browser.

Cosmo
6th April 2007, 10:29 PM

Looks like god is an anti-semetic, hate-filled colorblind lunatic with an exceptionally poor taste in web design.

GodSend
7th April 2007, 12:29 AM
Well, it is now April 7, 2007 where I am and (Green) Comet Lovejoy is on its way through Aquila!

To all those who claim that I am anti-Semitic, listen up (again)!:

I am a Jew!

What kind of Jew?

Not a Zionist 'Jew' - they are impostors!

This kind of Jew:

http://www.jewsforjesus.org/about/statementoffaith

Did (real) Jews 'do' 9/11? Certainly not! Did 'Mosaic' Jews 'do' 9/11? Certainly not. Did Zionist non-Jews and worshipers in "The Synagogue of Satan" 'do' 9/11? CERTAINLY!

SEE how simple it all is!

GodSend you were previously put on notice not to spam the forum by cross-posting the same post. This is now an infraction warning.

RandFan
7th April 2007, 12:40 AM
Looks like god is an anti-semetic, hate-filled colorblind lunatic with an exceptionally poor taste in web design.Agreed. It's sad really.

RandFan
7th April 2007, 12:43 AM
I am a Jew!Well of course. Why, I'll even bet some of your best friends are Jews, right?

RandFan
7th April 2007, 12:51 AM
To all those who claim that I am anti-Semitic, listen up (again)!:

I am a Jew! Yet you use the word "Jew" and the star of David in a derogatory fashion. There is much in there that does not differentiate between "Jew" and "Zionist Jew".

If you are a Jew then you are a self hating Jew. Like a homophobe you hate what you are so you overcompensate by hating those who are like you.

From your site:

And all the people {Jews} answered and said
"His {Jesus the Christ} blood be on us and on our children."

I'm sorry but that wasn't about Zionists. That was about Jews. You are either a liar or a self hating Jew.

Z
7th April 2007, 05:23 AM
Or an idiot.

Dancing David
7th April 2007, 07:53 AM
Or an idiot.

Or both.

triadboy
7th April 2007, 08:58 AM
Or neither. (wait....that was one too many....sorry)

Cosmo
7th April 2007, 09:18 AM
Did (real) Jews 'do' 9/11? Certainly not! Did 'Mosaic' Jews 'do' 9/11? Certainly not. Did Zionist non-Jews and worshipers in "The Synagogue of Satan" 'do' 9/11? CERTAINLY!

SEE how simple it all is!

I see that you're completely off your rocker, but that's about it. I have no patience for anti-Semites.

Z
7th April 2007, 09:19 AM
Or both.

You're right, of course. Idiot does kind of cover both lying and self-hating.

slingblade
7th April 2007, 01:44 PM
[Random Comment]

I never understood why some morons think this one group of people secretly runs the world. It's never made any sense to me. The hatred has never made any sense to me. I find it very bizarre; always have and always will.

[/Random Comment]

Macoy
7th April 2007, 03:09 PM
[Random Comment]

I never understood why some morons think this one group of people secretly runs the world. It's never made any sense to me. The hatred has never made any sense to me. I find it very bizarre; always have and always will.

[/Random Comment]

i think paranoia is the source of imagination. Unfortunately there are some who do not realise that their imagination should not always be believed. (Like dogends.)

triadboy
7th April 2007, 03:18 PM
[Random Comment]

[/Random Comment]

It's historical. The Jewish religion is very much - and always been - based on education. Knowledge frightens. Frightened people hate.

Tricky
7th April 2007, 04:22 PM
It's historical. The Jewish religion is very much - and always been - based on education. Knowledge frightens. Frightened people hate.
It is also because Jews have historically held positions of economic power, much of this because of their education and their pragmatism. Envious people also hate.

GodSend
8th April 2007, 07:06 AM
Dear friends throughout the world:

The Resurrection of Jesus the Christ marks the most profound event in the history of the world. He defeated Death and Satan for all time and Eternity :) The followers of Christ partake in His victory and receive eternal Life from Him. He is the Truth and the Life. All other religions and faiths were made obsolete when He rose from the dead. But He offers Life to everyone who accepts this most awesome Gift from God. No matter if you are an Ecumenist, a Jew, a Buddhist, a Muslim, a Hindu, an Agnostic or an Atheist, you too can obtain Life. You just have to accept Him - He is the Gift :)

Rejoice!, Rejoice!, Rejoice! - for He is Risen and He lives Forevermore!

There is another profound day, soon to come: His Return. About that day He said: "Your sorrow will be turned into Joy!":

Maranatha! (Come, Lord Jesus!)

Arkan_Wolfshade
8th April 2007, 07:54 AM
:words:
Your little mythology is sooooo cute.

Macoy
8th April 2007, 08:22 AM
Maranatha!

are you cursing us?

GodSend
8th April 2007, 08:29 AM
The Last Trumpet sounds for America (and the World):

http://www.lasttrumpetministries.org/2007/April2007a.html

All the more reason why Resurrection Day is our Only Hope. Get Christ - get Life! The last seconds of Time are ticking away.

grayman
8th April 2007, 09:37 AM
Dear friends throughout the world:

The Resurrection of Jesus the Christ marks the most profound event in the history of the world. He defeated Death and Satan for all time and Eternity :) The followers of Christ partake in His victory and receive eternal Life from Him. He is the Truth and the Life. All other religions and faiths were made obsolete when He rose from the dead. But He offers Life to everyone who accepts this most awesome Gift from God. No matter if you are an Ecumenist, a Jew, a Buddhist, a Muslim, a Hindu, an Agnostic or an Atheist, you too can obtain Life. You just have to accept Him - He is the Gift :)

Rejoice!, Rejoice!, Rejoice! - for He is Risen and He lives Forevermore!

There is another profound day, soon to come: His Return. About that day He said: "Your sorrow will be turned into Joy!":

Maranatha! (Come, Lord Jesus!)

Evidence?

RandFan
8th April 2007, 09:45 AM
He is the Gift I was hoping for chocolate.

RandFan
8th April 2007, 09:46 AM
Get Christ - get Life! Get Christ Lite. It's less filling and tastes great.

GodSend
8th April 2007, 09:48 AM
Who is that naked man, riding on a white horse, now approaching?

Discern well and do not be deceived. Open your eyes and SEE!:

http://www.texemarrs.com/naked_man_on_white_horse.htm

fuelair
8th April 2007, 09:51 AM
Who is that naked man, riding on a white horse, now approaching?

Discern well and do not be deceived. Open your eyes and SEE!:

http://www.texemarrs.com/naked_man_on_white_horse.htm

While I have no quibbles recognizing why you would be interested in a naked man on a horse, it's not really my thing. Have fun on your own.

triadboy
8th April 2007, 09:55 AM
It is also because Jews have historically held positions of economic power, much of this because of their education and their pragmatism. Envious people also hate.

The irony is - they were driven to these occupations of economic power because they weren't allowed to hold other jobs. Life is high-larious!

Elizabeth I
8th April 2007, 10:00 AM

Jews have historically held positions of economic power also because, after the Diaspora, in most places they were forbidden to own land. That meant that any work they did had to be in the banker, brokerage or sales categories - making them economic powers. It also meant that any assets they might own had to be movable since (a) they couldn't invest in land; and (b) they were apt to be displaced at a moment's notice - so, cash, securities, etc. There's a fascinating (though long) book by Howard M. Sachar called The History of the Jews in the Modern World in which this theme appears again and again.

So in a truly cosmic irony, non-Jews created the very conditions which gave Jews economic power and made them the "secret puppetmasters of the world." Then, of course, they got mad at...the Jews.

Hokulele
8th April 2007, 10:02 AM

Nope, you still have your signs all backwards. One would think that you of all people would have read the bible. Unless the bible is wrong . . .

Cosmo
8th April 2007, 10:15 AM

http://www.lasttrumpetministries.org/2007/April2007a.html

All the more reason why Resurrection Day is our Only Hope. Get Christ - get Life! The last seconds of Time are ticking away.

Honestly, what the heck are you talking about?

RandFan
8th April 2007, 10:19 AM
Who is that naked man, riding on a white horse, now approaching?Better question: Who is the anti-semite posting in our forum?

GodSend
8th April 2007, 10:33 AM
Cosmo:

Follow ALL the links in this thread and you may be able to figure it out all by yourself ;) But hurry! - the clock is ticking :eek:

GodSend
8th April 2007, 10:46 AM
RandFan:

When you cut-and-paste something from my website, make sure you cut-and-paste ALL the relevant parts. Usually, they are right next to each other ;) Just scroll up or down a tad - it's easy :) Otherwise, it sure looks like you are trying to deceive with a half-truth ;) Now what would Ayn Rand think of that?! :eek:

Actually, to avoid any confusion, I highly recommend that you cut-and-paste the entire site!

Cosmo
8th April 2007, 10:51 AM
Cosmo:

Follow ALL the links in this thread and you may be able to figure it out all by yourself ;)

Oh, I have - but it's still a garbled mish-mash of logorrhea (I love that word).

But hurry! - the clock is ticking :eek:

Suuuuure. It's been "ticking" for the past 2000-odd years; you'll forgive me if I'm not convinced.

RandFan
8th April 2007, 10:57 AM
When you cut-and-paste something from my website, make sure you cut-and-paste ALL the relevant parts. Usually, they are right next to each other ;) Just scroll up or down a tad - it's easy :) Otherwise, it sure looks like you are trying to deceive with a half-truth ;) If you were sincere and would respond in a meaningful way you might have a point and I would respectfully apologize and submit a new post with all of the text. As it is I have no respect for you and I doubt very seriously that anyone cares how I edit your text since you are just a troll.

If you don't like that then I would suggest that you have a coke and a smile and go screw yourself.

P.S. I have no doubt that Ayn Rand would find you an asshat but she is dead and I'm not an objectivist and wouldn't take her word for it anyway so I guess you've got that going for you.

DangerousBeliefs
8th April 2007, 11:00 AM
You should join the Jehovah's Witlesses. They've been predicting the end of the world... and Jebus coming since.... (google)... 1873.

And then 1914... and 1915... 1918... 1920... er.... no no, 1925... and then finally... 1975!... no wait... any day now... yeah, that's the ticket... any day now! Much easier to keep up to date and we don't look like complete asses every couple of years... oh wait!

GodSend
8th April 2007, 11:03 AM
RandFan:

If I responded to you in a 'meaningful way', I would be banned from this Forum for life :eek:

triadboy
8th April 2007, 11:07 AM
"Behold, I come quickly." -- Revelation 3:11

Our sluggish Lord

GodSend
8th April 2007, 11:07 AM
Cosmo:

You may not be convinced now - but you will be convinced later. Not much later, at that! :eek: Unfortunately for you, being convinced that much later is too later ;)

Hokulele
8th April 2007, 11:09 AM
What a bunch of twaddle from a person who can't even explain why he got his signs wrong on his website. Were you using your bible as a coaster instead of a reference?

Cosmo
8th April 2007, 11:11 AM
Cosmo:

You may not be convinced now - but you will be convinced later. Not much later, at that! :eek: Unfortunately for you, being convinced that much later is too later ;)

People have been saying those exact things for 2000 years. You bore me.

RandFan
8th April 2007, 11:15 AM
RandFan:

If I responded to you in a 'meaningful way', I would be banned from this Forum for life :eek: We can always hope.

Ichneumonwasp
8th April 2007, 11:16 AM
Wait, this guy's serious? Will wonders never cease? I think I need a drink.

RandFan
8th April 2007, 11:22 AM
Wait, this guy's serious? Will wonders never cease? I think I need a drink.You and me both my friend.

2,000+ of years of "yeah, this time it's real" and now we've got this loser saying "yeah, this time it's real".

Elizabeth I
8th April 2007, 11:32 AM
Cosmo:

Why are you here in this nest of sin and unbelief on this day, instead of on your knees in church?

grayman
8th April 2007, 11:35 AM
Why are you here in this nest of sin and unbelief on this day, instead of on your knees in church?

That's right, Ted Haggard's preaching again. :)

fuelair
8th April 2007, 11:40 AM
I can actually see him on his knees in front of jebus- both front ways and back.

chipmunk stew
8th April 2007, 12:13 PM
Cosmo:

Every time you speak as though you know the will of God, you speak against the Word of the Lord.
Every time you lead people to your web of hate, rather than to the one true and holy Bible, you speak false prophecy.

When the Lord does reappear, when you least expect, will you be able to answer for these arrogant sins? Will you even recognize your Lord, or will he appear as a Zionist to your hate-fogged eyes, and will you renounce Him?

PETER!!! LISTEN TO ME NOW!!! YOUR ETERNAL SOUL HANGS IN THE BALANCE!!! YOU ARE ENSNARED IN A CULT OF HATE!!! YOU HAVE BEEN CO-OPTED BY FALSE CHRISTIANS AND FALSE PROPHETS!!! YOU ARE BUT A PUPPET DOING THEIR EVIL BIDDING!!! YOU HAVE ALREADY GONE FAR DOWN THIS DARK PATH!!! TURN BACK BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

Ichneumonwasp
8th April 2007, 12:28 PM
You and me both my friend.

2,000+ of years of "yeah, this time it's real" and now we've got this loser saying "yeah, this time it's real".

Bartender, two Jamesons straight up and two Guinesses.

GodSend
8th April 2007, 01:20 PM
Cosmo:

If I bore you, what are you still doing here? Get lost! Ooops....you're already lost :eek:

Cosmo
8th April 2007, 01:25 PM
Cosmo:

If I bore you, what are you still doing here? Get lost! Ooops....you're already lost :eek:

I'm derailing your thread, silly. :)

slingblade
8th April 2007, 01:25 PM
Oh, you aren't boring. I find you quite amusing. I enjoy watching kids pretend they're grown-ups who have all the answers the real grown-ups are too stupid to see.

Do continue. I haven't laughed this hard in a long, long time.

GodSend
8th April 2007, 01:28 PM
ukelele:

You keep riding around on your bike looking lost! Follow the Signs - they're all on my website, and in living color. You'd have to be color-blind or just plain blind to miss them :eek:

Actually, there is only ONE Sign that you had better not miss - it's the Sign of a Cross!

I have some bad news for you: Very soon you will be Gone - as well as forgotten :eek:

Z
8th April 2007, 01:30 PM
Ah Easter... when, according to the secret Gnostic teachings now lost to time, we (being we keepers of old and probably false secrets) know that Jeshua popped out of his tomb after laying low for a day with a bright, cheery, "Tada! Fooled you! Hah!"

He was then promptly stoned to death by the angered Jews. Thus endeth the legend of the world's first illusionist.

Of course, these were some rather inconvenient facts for Paul and Co. some years later, when they were seeking a more valid basis than 'because I said so' to give their followers... so he rewrote the end sequence and the beginning sequence, large portions of the middle sequence, and most of the death and burial sequence (Who would worship Jeshua after all, once they learned he was found stone cold, presumed dead, after happy hour at Matthias' Pub and Brothel that late Friday afternoon?).

Anyway, GS, are you certain enough in your faith to place the bet I mentioned earlier? And what's that end date again, 2012? 2016? I get you end-of-the-worlders confused sometimes.

GodSend
8th April 2007, 01:32 PM
slingblade:

You musta missed one of my earlier messages:

He who laughs last, laughs best! Guess what? - it's NOT you who's gonna laugh last! :(

RandFan
8th April 2007, 01:35 PM
ukelele:

You keep riding around on your bike looking lost! Follow the Signs - they're all on my website, and in living color. You'd have to be color-blind or just plain blind to miss them :eek:

Actually, there is only ONE Sign that you had better not miss - it's the Sign of a Cross!

I have some bad news for you: Very soon you will be Gone - as well as forgotten :eek:Yes, kiss hank's a$$ or he will kick the $#!t out of you.

fDp7pkEcJVQ

slingblade
8th April 2007, 01:36 PM
Sure I am. Make me laugh some more: prove me wrong.

(That ought to keep him occupied for a while, but he'll be okay. He got lots of chocolate from the Easter Bunny!)

GodSend
8th April 2007, 01:37 PM
Z:

I'm not surprised you get confused - very OFTEN, no doubt ;)

And don't worry about the End date - you can't miss it ;)

Like I told ukelele: Keep looking for Signs ;)

grayman
8th April 2007, 01:41 PM
ukelele:

I have some bad news for you: Very soon you will be Gone - as well as forgotten :eek:

Evidence? Proof? C'mon, one little tidbit not based on mythology.

BTW, is it this cross (http://www.albatrus.org/english/religions/pagan/origin_of_cross.htm)?

Or this one (http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/13785a.htm)? Or maybe this one (http://www.designboom.com/history/cross_2.html)?

Shouldn't your name be God'sEnd? Because if you speak for God I think it's obvious from whence he speaketh.

GodSend
8th April 2007, 01:47 PM
grayman:

I see that you live in the house of the Whacko! :eek: Now what were you saying?

RandFan
8th April 2007, 01:48 PM
Z:

And don't worry about the End date - you can't miss it ;)Sure, a loving and merciful god is going to punish people for all eternity for not believing in him after he says women are unclean and it's ok to own slaves and murder children, got it.

;) :rolleyes: :( :o :D :) :cool: :boxedin:

Z
Z:

And don't worry about the End date - you can't miss it ;)

So is that a yes, you'll take the bet, here's the end date?

Or a not on your life, my faith is weak, I have no idea?

By the way - the end has already passed. Revelation was fulfilled quite some time ago. Oh, and it doesn't mean what you think it means.

;)

Anyway, you go look for your easter eggs before they rot in the yard, and when you come back maybe you're mom will let you post again, and you can tell me which end date you're predicting?

If you want to go a bit noncommittal, I can understand, since Jesus claimed that no man would know the hour of his return; so you can at least take a no later than time. Say, 2020? Let's say that if, by the end of 2020, the world has STILL failed to end, you send me $1000 to be used for local charities of my choice.

Whaddya say?

grayman
I was saying, where is your non-mythological proof?

grayman
8th April 2007, 01:50 PM
BTW GS, Casa del Whacko is the name I gave the church I own.

RandFan
8th April 2007, 01:50 PM
I was saying, where is your non-mythological proof? Oh, he's got it and he will produce it, as soon as non-mythological monkeys fly out of his non-mythological a$$.

GodSend
8th April 2007, 01:54 PM
grayman:

Good name. It fits you perfectly! :)

GodSend
8th April 2007, 02:00 PM
Z(orro?) and Randflan:

You 2 should move in with grayman. Hey, grayman, any more room in your Casa del Whacko world? These 2 apparently would 'fit right in' :eek:

Wait! - here comes lost ukelele on his bike. Got room for him?

And what about our 'queen' (Elizabeth I): is your place Co-Ed?

Any minute now I expect Cosmo to come crying: Me too, Me too! (be careful - he may be radioactive!)

Have y'all seen "One flew over the cuckoo's nest"? Great flick! - it just came to mind for some strange reason :eek:

RandFan
8th April 2007, 02:04 PM
Z(orro?) and Randflan:

You 2 should move in with grayman. Hey, grayman, any more room in your Casa de Whacko world? These 2 apparently would 'fit right in' :eek: ?

Give me something to work with. Tell me about jeebus being in the ground for 36 hours = 3 days.

grayman
8th April 2007, 02:06 PM
They're both welcome in my home anytime. Same invitation I give my friends that belong to this group (http://www.cmausa.org/).

RandFan
8th April 2007, 02:18 PM
They're both welcome in my home anytime. Same invitation I give my friends that belong to this group (http://www.cmausa.org/).:)

Anyone is welcome in my home so long as they are tolerant of others. I don't mind someone believing that I'm going to hell so long as they don't shove that belief done my throat.

chipmunk stew
8th April 2007, 02:22 PM
Peter, why do you turn your back on your Lord? Your hatred blinds you to the Truth! Shut down your hateful website and open your heart back up to the one true holy Bible! Cease your wicked false prophesying and your prideful, arrogant ways! Only God knows the will of God! He and He alone!

GodSend
8th April 2007, 02:23 PM
grayman and RamSlam:

After your posts, grayman, I'm not gonna go near 'this group' for all the tea in China!

You want something to work with, Rankman? The ground is groundless! You have to go deeper - and deeper - and deeper, all the way to Hell. Maybe you should check this out a little later?! - you could easily end up there :ee:

GodSend
8th April 2007, 02:27 PM
I think another eligible resident for grayman's Casa del Whacko just introduced himself ;)

Hay, grayman, why don't you give him directions?! I hope there's a padded room in your casa! I suggest locking the door after you get him in ;)

PS he looks kinda like a rodent :)

RandFan
8th April 2007, 02:30 PM
You have to go deeper - and deeper - and deeper all the way to Hell:D See, there you go, damn, that sounds hot. Reminds me of the South Park episode (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan_(South_Park)) where Saddam Husein and Satan have a homosexual relationship.

Oh yes
Oh satan
deeper, deeper
Oh yes, yes...

RandFan
8th April 2007, 02:31 PM
PS he looks kinda like a rodent :)Hamsters are rodents... hmmm....

I'm beginning to wonder about you GS.

fuelair
8th April 2007, 02:31 PM
Sure I am. Make me laugh some more: prove me wrong.

(That ought to keep him occupied for a while, but he'll be okay. He got lots of chocolate from the Easter Bunny!)

I can see him now eating a big chocolate bunny p.. oops, gotta go!!

fuelair
8th April 2007, 02:33 PM
OOOOOOOHHH watch out, GodSinned is gonna go get his mommy to eat us - oops, I mean beat us up!!

GodSend
8th April 2007, 02:34 PM
FlimFlamMan:

I have the same advice for you as for Cosmo. You don't have to be here and keep posting (if that's what you call it). Your throat and what you put down it, is of no interest to me, whatsoever!

Are you sure that 'm' belongs in 'Mormon'? I'm sure the 'Atheist' is right, though ;)

Wat Tyler
8th April 2007, 02:37 PM
grayman and RamSlam:

After your posts, grayman, I'm not gonna go near 'this group' for all the tea in China!

Can I therefore take you at your word (lying is, after all, a Sin, isn't it?), and assume that you will no longer be trolling here?

If that is the case, then I would just like to be the first to post the word

Hallelujah!

...bandwidth ain't free you know.
:D

Cosmo
8th April 2007, 02:42 PM
Z(orro?) and Randflan:

You 2 should move in with grayman. Hey, grayman, any more room in your Casa del Whacko world? These 2 apparently would 'fit right in' :eek:

Wait! - here comes lost ukelele on his bike. Got room for him?

And what about our 'queen' (Elizabeth I): is your place Co-Ed?

Any minute now I expect Cosmo to come crying: Me too, Me too! (be careful - he may be radioactive!)

Have y'all seen "One flew over the cuckoo's nest"? Great flick! - it just came to mind for some strange reason :eek:

You are really, really weird.

jsfisher
8th April 2007, 02:45 PM
RandFan:

If I responded to you in a 'meaningful way', I would be banned from this Forum for life :eek:

So, is there a down side to this?

RandFan
8th April 2007, 02:45 PM
FlimFlamMan:

I have the same advice for you as for Cosmo. You don't have to be here and keep posting (if that's what you call it). Your throat and what you put down it, is of no interest to me, whatsoever!

Are you sure that 'm' belongs in 'Mormon'? I'm sure the 'Atheist' is right, though ;)I'm having fun. I love it when you talk dirty. And there is something very anti-Christian about you that makes it easy to mock you. I have freinds and family who are devout Christians who don't act like asshats and believe that living a Christ like life is the best way to testify of their belief. I couldn't poke fun of them the way I can you because they are sincere and truly care about others and don't wear their beliefs on their shirt. In short I respect them.

Keep 'em comming. I've got to go but I promise to respond when I get back.

GodSend
8th April 2007, 03:11 PM
FlamePan:

So why don't you just go away and talk to your devout Christian family and friends instead of throwing your nasty garbage around here? They may have some good advice for you!? Get lost! Are you some kinda masochist? I'm trying to get you to promise NOT to come back - to ANY of my posts, EVER! You're like a drunk butterfly that keeps getting too close to a flame. If you don't stay away, you are likely to get burned! :eek:

Lisa, if you're eavesdropping again, that was not a personal attack! - note the 'like' :eek: (you know, acting as if) Also note that the word 'masochist' is framed as a question :)

GodSend
8th April 2007, 03:12 PM
FlamePan:

So why don't you just go away and talk to your devout Christian family and friends instead of throwing your nasty garbage around here? They may have some good advice for you!? Get lost! Are you some kinda masochist? I'm trying to get you to promise NOT to come back - to ANY of my posts, EVER! You're like a drunk butterfly that keeps getting too close to a flame. If you don't stay away, you are likely to get burned! :eek:

Lisa, if you're eavesdropping again, that was not a personal attack! - note the 'like' :eek: (you know, acting as if) Also note that the word 'masochist' is framed as a question :)

Cosmo
8th April 2007, 03:16 PM
You seem to be willing to (and, indeed, you have) insult everyone who disagrees with you. Do you really think this is helping win anyone over to your side?

GodSend
8th April 2007, 03:18 PM
FlamePan:

PS The 'system' generated a 'duplicate message in the last 5 minutes' error message - which is a LIE! Not only that, the 'system' can't count posts correctly! If you can't trust computers nowadays, who can you trust???!!!

GodSend
8th April 2007, 03:22 PM
Cosmo:

Are you serious?! Don't you think I know who you (that's the plural form of 'you') are?! You haven't been listening, have you? Too busy posting your nonsense! :eek: I'm NOT talking to you or the likes of you! - capiche? Just GO AWAY!

Cosmo
8th April 2007, 03:24 PM
Cosmo:

Are you serious?! Don't you think I know who you (that's the plural form of 'you') are?! You haven't been listening, have you? Too busy posting your nonsense! :eek: I'm NOT talking to you or the likes of you! - capiche? Just GO AWAY!

Interesting. Who is your intended audience, and how do you know they're listening?

GodSend
8th April 2007, 03:25 PM
There's nothing like repetition to make a message sink in ;)

I've told you more than once now, RamFan, to GO AWAY! (this is the 'n'th time)

Cosmo
8th April 2007, 03:26 PM

I think you missed at least half of my question.

GodSend
8th April 2007, 03:29 PM
Cosmo:

Have you noticed the number of 'Views' in this thread? (as opposed to the number of 'Posts') Not only that, but what about the Views by visitors who are not logged in?

PS I'm NOT here to answer your question ;) - not even half your question!

PPS I DO answer serious (legitimate) questions - thoroughly and seriously. See my exchanges with Ladewig and T.A.M. in other threads. If someone just ridicules and shoots off their mouth, they get what they deserve! - with a bit of biting humor, perhaps ;)

Cosmo
8th April 2007, 03:36 PM
Cosmo:

Have you noticed the number of 'Views' in this thread? (as opposed to the number of 'Posts') Not only that, but what about the Views by visitors who are not logged in?

So, in other words, you have absolutely no idea who's reading this thread and you have absolutely no idea whether or not they agree with your message.

Incidentally, the same person visiting the thread multiple times will generate multiple view counts. Sorry to burst your bubble.

fuelair
8th April 2007, 03:38 PM

I've told you more than once now, RamFan, to GO AWAY! (this is the 'n'th time)

Here's the bad news little fella - you don't get to make the rules here anymore than you do at home or with the people around you at school.
You want to play with the big boys, grow a pair if you can. If not, you leave. You won't be missed except for the laughs you give us - and those are too easily replaced.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

fuelair
8th April 2007, 03:43 PM
Cosmo:

PPS I DO answer serious (legitimate) questions - thoroughly and seriously. See my exchanges with Ladewig and T.A.M. in other threads. If someone just ridicules and shoots off their mouth, they get what they deserve! - with a bit of biting humor, perhaps ;)
Biting humor? You must be joking little guy - you wouldn't know biting humor if it bit you. If you think the watchers are watching to get your little droppings of confused/mistated/misinterpreted religion, I fear I must dispel that. They are here to watch you fall deeper into the abyss of ignorance that makes up your "mind". It passes for fun over a slow holiday weekend.
Rest Long in Purgatory little one.:D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes:

GodSend
8th April 2007, 03:46 PM
fuelair:

You're obviously a latecomer to this thread and don't have a clue what you're talking about - nothing new there ;) The posters that I invited to GO AWAY have been moaning and crying that they don't like my posts! So what's the cure for that? GO AWAY and pester someone else or find another thread that's more to your liking. The same goes for you :eek:

There you go again - fouling up the air with your fuel fumes :eek: GET LOST!

PS "Resist the Devil and he will flee from you" It's time for you (and others) to flee ;) Find a nice sty to stew in ;)

fuelair
8th April 2007, 03:55 PM
fuelair:

You're obviously a latecomer to this thread and don't have a clue what you're talking about - nothing new there ;) The posters that I invited to GO AWAY have been moaning and crying that they don't like my posts! So what's the cure for that? GO AWAY and pester someone else or find another thread that's more to your liking. The same goes for you :eek:

There you go again - fouling up the air with your fuel fumes :eek: GET LOST!

PS "Resist the Devil and he will flee from you" It's time for you (and others) to flee ;) Find a nice sty to stew in ;)
More you cry the more I try little lad - and if you think the devil scares me, better hope he can handle a few .480 rounds (I seriously doubt it - and - though not a believer I learned a number of the counters many years ago to harass local "satanists" who were dumb enough to think knowing equals believing). Seriously, your wants and wishes mean nothing to us.

Wat Tyler
8th April 2007, 03:56 PM
Alas, as I feared, 'GodSend' has not been true to its own promise, and continues to merrily troll along.

Note to Self: I really must take my own DNFTT advice in future.