PDA

View Full Version : Is Michael Jackson being persecuted because he's a man?

Tmy
10th February 2003, 08:25 AM
Ok the guys off his rocker but I wonder if there would be so much outrage if Jacko was a women? Would be be so upset about him raising kids without the mother around? Jodi Foster created her family under similar circumstances.

Are we at a point where men can not show any affection or empathy towards children without being labeled a pedophile.

ssibal
10th February 2003, 08:29 AM
Maybe it is because he was accused of molesting a child and payed a settlement to the family?

Supercharts
10th February 2003, 08:35 AM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/doc_o_day.shtml

Skeptical Greg
10th February 2003, 08:38 AM
Because he's a man?:confused:

Do you have proof of this?

Wolverine
10th February 2003, 08:45 AM
rofl :D

Tmy
10th February 2003, 08:47 AM
Look at Paula Poundstone. Didnt she plea to some sort of child abuse charge? She still has those kids.

As for the allegations. Big deal, there alligations. The state couldve continued its investigation of Jacko. They did not.

Tmy
10th February 2003, 08:49 AM
Proof hes a "man". Duuuhhh I get it now.

Jacko doesnt have a pedophile bone in his body!
(get it "bone".......ba bump bump)

Supercharts
10th February 2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Tmy
Look at Paula Poundstone. Didnt she plea to some sort of child abuse charge? She still has those kids.
PP drank a lot.

As for the allegations. Big deal, there alligations. The state couldve continued its investigation of Jacko. They did not.
Big Deal?
:mad: :mad: :mad:

RandFan
10th February 2003, 08:53 AM
People have an amazing capacity to forgive. Too much so sometimes. On the other hand they can go to far the other way and not be willing to forgive.

When a black man with a white face, skinny nose and features that bear little resemblance to what he looked like when he was in his twenties tells us that he has had 2 nose jobs, most of us wonder, "what else does this man lie about?"

If I were to announce today that I was sleeping with children from the neighborhood there WOULD be an investigation. And people would rightly feel that this behavior is inappropriate.

Society has rules. Some are just unfair and some are unfair in certain circumstances.

If you don't want to be persecuted, avoid telling obvious lies and sleeping with children.

Hypocolius
10th February 2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Tmy
Ok the guys off his rocker but I wonder if there would be so much outrage if Jacko was a women?

Jodi Foster created her family under similar circumstances.

Really? JF is a complete nutter who paid people to have her kids? Evidence?

Crossbow
10th February 2003, 09:18 AM
Michael Jackson a man?

Who'd a thunk it?

I have heard him called everything but that!

Tmy
10th February 2003, 09:23 AM
I still think that we've moved to this thinking that all men are oversexed mainacs. When i was a kids we'd be going door to door selling chocolates for baseball or whatever. I never see that anymore cause of fear the kids will be abused or kidnapped. Do youthink there are more of these incidents happening now or is there just more media coverage?

rikzilla
10th February 2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Tmy
Ok the guys off his rocker but I wonder if there would be so much outrage if Jacko was a women? Would be be so upset about him raising kids without the mother around? Jodi Foster created her family under similar circumstances.

Are we at a point where men can not show any affection or empathy towards children without being labeled a pedophile.

Maybe he's being persecuted because he's black!!!

:confused: :confused: um...er....nevermind...

Skeptical Greg
10th February 2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Tmy
I still think that we've moved to this thinking that all men are oversexed mainacs. When i was a kids we'd be going door to door selling chocolates for baseball or whatever. I never see that anymore cause of fear the kids will be abused or kidnapped. Do youthink there are more of these incidents happening now or is there just more media coverage?

Perhaps there are less of these incidents happening now, because of the media coverage....

P.S.

Another question is, should MJ be tried as an adult?

Supercharts
10th February 2003, 10:29 AM
His physical changes are apparent. Perhaps he also took estrogens?