PDA

View Full Version : The Miracle Of Springs

RadicalLeft
30th April 2007, 03:13 PM
Your future opportunities exist for you to embrace, to enjoy. The quality of your authenticity is shown to you by the situations you attract. Creations come to fruition once you have accepted them as valuable and dedicated yourself within the moment. The word faith in latin translates just as closely to dedication, and love.

Trouble looms over us, when we're depressed, distraught or agitated. During those times we my not be able to fully experience our usual attention spans. Natural biological rythms can slide downhill, while we grow weary of the usual dissatisfactions that are seen every day. Any history of self sacrifice in past or current relationships which did not honor the authentic self may bless you with a reawakening, thus creating opportunity to bust a long standing personal denial.

Love shines as lovers allow their intimacy. Rekindling or birthing a new love is touching, trusting and rejuvenating in this deeply felt Sharing. Being in nature, getting sunshine, and exercise, are the most healthy ways you can detox from all of the biological suffering that has accumulated on your auric fields. Your going to find that before energy moves forward with new beginnings, a sense of helplessness and gratitude, winds up being the foreshadowing to permanent success.

Decide on accepting that life is sacred, and renew your sense of appreciation and value for everything that isn't standing in your way. Be thankful for all of the nurturing energy that is moving your life forward. You will only need to set your goals, a step at a time, to grow past your blocks. Good fortune clings to those who can act in a way which is beneficial to others and expect no reward for themselves.

"In the sky we see the pristine the beautiful the pure. We see the
untouched perfection reminding us earth is deserving of the same
admiration. A shooting star or our dying breath. All is perfection."

~Corey White's, Message Aboard A Memorial Space Flight~

tkingdoll
30th April 2007, 03:19 PM
Hi Corey.

scotth
30th April 2007, 03:20 PM
Why does it smell of socks about here?

RadicalLeft
30th April 2007, 03:25 PM
Hi. That quote of mine, is being blasted off on the Explorer mission with Memorial Space Flights Inc. I paid $25 to send those 200 characters up into orbit with Scotty's cremated remains from the origonal Star Trek.

How is that for kooky? I feel the prayer should help things, and the price was right. I mean who doesn't want to go to space? Send up your spirit on a rocket, that's what I say! Your message will be heard. Just knowing your prayers are orbiting the earth 24/7, right above your head.. That is true peace Teek.

Cleon
30th April 2007, 03:27 PM
Goodbye, Corey.