PDA

View Full Version : Grateful Dead - secret agents?

JJR
31st May 2007, 06:05 PM
http://z.about.com/d/classicrock/1/0/R/4/dead_collage73.jpg

Whaddaya tink? Pink Floyd is a little suspect too. Brittish agents. Her Magesty's Secret Service, just like James Bond, according to Mel Gibson in the movie. Damn Loyalists!!!

I find both of them to be strange. Yep. Aye mon!

Ungowa. Dez people seem fruit loopy to me, so let the wine and querries flow!!! Let's focus like a laser, revealing the truth, and eliminate all the pariphreal like a search light casting through faults in the clouds of delusion. ;)

That's from Dark Star lol. :eek:

Oh no!!! It's SPREADING!!! My Godmun.

Apollo20
31st May 2007, 06:33 PM
Well, why not start with the BEATLES and Saint/Sir Paul?

PhantomWolf
31st May 2007, 06:35 PM
Well, why not start with the BEATLES and Saint/Sir Paul?

You mean Faul. Everyone knows that Paul died in 1963 and that John was dropping hints from then on, such as the cover of St Pepper's. That is why they had to have John killed, cause Yoko had convinced him to go public about it.

JJR
31st May 2007, 06:52 PM
You mean Faul. Everyone knows that Paul died in 1963 and that John was dropping hints from then on, such as the cover of St Pepper's. That is why they had to have John killed, cause Yoko had convinced him to go public about it.

You need to learn basic grammar. I am not making an assertion - thus the question mark at the end of the thread title, "Grateful Dead - Secret agents?"

That's a "?" not a "!" or a "." or even a, "Hey, I think they're secret agents!"

I have not claimed this. You are dumb for calling me wacky . . . when I have merely posed a question. You never know what kind of response you will get with some of these computer nerds. Lots of data floating around on the information super highway.

Perhaps I will meed a road wise Deadhead with a story to tell.

EDIT: Have you no sense of adventure, squier?

JimBenArm
31st May 2007, 07:20 PM
JJR! Don't call others "dumb", that's not nice, and in violation of your membership agreement. Unless it's Malcolm, then it's okay! (not really)

PhantomWolf
31st May 2007, 07:25 PM
You need to learn basic grammar. I am not making an assertion - thus the question mark at the end of the thread title, "Grateful Dead - Secret agents?"

That's a "?" not a "!" or a "." or even a, "Hey, I think they're secret agents!"

I have not claimed this. You are dumb for calling me wacky . . . when I have merely posed a question. You never know what kind of response you will get with some of these computer nerds. Lots of data floating around on the information super highway.

Perhaps I will meed a road wise Deadhead with a story to tell.

EDIT: Have you no sense of adventure, squier?

Huh? What the frel has that dreg got to do with my post? I was replying to Apollo20 not you.

JJR
31st May 2007, 07:32 PM
JJR! Don't call others "dumb", that's not nice, and in violation of your membership agreement. Unless it's Malcolm, then it's okay! (not really)

Would I still be in violation if I said, "Silly"? After all, silly is not a permanent state of being, which would make it an insult. For instance, if I said you were too tall . .. nothing you will do will change that, save hacking off your feet so therefore it's mean. But if you are silly, everyone understands that this is not a permanent state and it just means you should be more serious for a minute.

That's how I meant, "Dumb" btw. Not . .. actually dumb as in mentally deficient.

JJR
31st May 2007, 07:35 PM
Huh? What the frel has that dreg got to do with my post? I was replying to Apollo20 not you.

You were rambling on incoherrantly, mocking ME . . . quite in violation of the membership agreement . . . and I never even called you rude for it. Until now, I guess.

My, you seem rude today.

EDIT: I could be wrong, I suppose . . . but this usually happenes when I first start posting at a forum, and the it abates. The troll gets tired of stalking. It happenes at every forum, even the ones I've been on for years and have formed lasting friendships with the members. Sometimes a new user starts doing it . . . then is told to quit by older members.

Slayhamlet
31st May 2007, 07:37 PM
You were rambling on incoherrantly, mocking ME . . . quite in violation of the membership agreement . . . and I never even called you rude for it. Until now, I guess.

My, you seem rude today.

What a bizarre person you are.

PhantomWolf
31st May 2007, 07:38 PM

My, you seem rude today.

Considering I never even mentioned your post how the planet X do you get that I was mocking you? Since I was responding to Apollo20 and his Beetles comment I don't even know how you could think it was about you, unless you are suffering from paranoia. If I was mocking anyone it these boozos. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_dead)

PhantomWolf
31st May 2007, 07:39 PM
What a bizarre person you are.

Can I second that? :rolleyes:

JJR
31st May 2007, 07:46 PM
Okay, but I don't like to me mocked. I don't think it's funny.

Doesn't seem healthy.

Anyway, try and remain topical . . . and everyone knows that Chapman was KKK. All the silly stuff that happened in the 60s was, well . .. silly . . . and really is making me think about that new Racial Killings thread.

Good topic. Go check it out, man.

JJR
31st May 2007, 07:48 PM
Here ya go (http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=83650)