PDA

View Full Version : Detailed truther papers

CHF
9th August 2007, 07:13 AM
The truth movement has no shortage of people who say "inside job" or "controlled demoltion" but how many detailed, technical papers do they have that actually try to explain their theories with calculations?

The movement's work seems mostly to be a collection of "explosion" witnesses, youtube clips, the odd interview, and arguments from personal incredulity. Even AE911, for all their hype about experts, seem to have produced very little, if anything, in the way of detailed research.

As far as technical papers go, I'm aware of Steven Jones' thermite paper, the ramblings of Gordon Ross, Judy Wood and a software engineer named Hofmann, but that's it. They're the only ones I know of who even try to sound scientific.

Anyone know of some others?

The Doc
9th August 2007, 08:38 AM
The amount that have been published in respected and reputable scientific journals stands currently at a big ole' round 0.

I figured they may have been looking for some but were unable to find them, so I emailed around several links to journals they could submit papers to. I guess they didn't get my emails either :)

Alferd_Packer
9th August 2007, 09:03 AM
Would this (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6V2Y-4P2J38G-1&_user=10&_coverDate=06%2F27%2F2007&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=6f123410d1cd9097b676a60124c9369e) count?

Nah, it’s not a truther paper.

It is peer reviewed, however.