PDA

View Full Version : Speed of collapse

Pages : 1 [2]

Corsair 115
10th August 2007, 01:54 PM
You apparently misinterpreted the name RedIbis for FatesWebb. Do you want to give that another shot?Hey, you're right! That's what I get for trying to reply to different posts in different threads at the same time. Mea culpa.

However, it's not all for naught, as it does illustrate the general misunderstandings in regards to how CHF meant the term hollow.

Anti-sophist
10th August 2007, 02:14 PM
How did he see it if you are really on ignore?

In my fairly long experience on the internet, anyone who makes a big deal out of ignoring someone tends to almost never actually ignore them. The same narcissistic tendencies that make them think other people care about who's being ignored now also make them desperate to know how their intended target is gonna react to such a monumental loss.

CHF
10th August 2007, 02:20 PM
I'm aware of the tube within a tube design. But that's the point. The towers were not hollow tubes.

Right. Which is why I wrote: "largely hollow."

Notice the "largely."

I'd say 95% hollow counts as "largely hollow," don't you?

Par
10th August 2007, 02:21 PM
In my fairly long experience on the internet, anyone who makes a big deal out of ignoring someone tends to almost never actually ignore them. The same narcissistic tendencies that make them think other people care about who's being ignored now also make them desperate to know how their intended target is gonna react to such a monumental loss.

Are you a sock of me? :)

Architect
10th August 2007, 05:16 PM
As ever lads, by which I mean our CT chums, I remain willing to answer any proper technical queries which you may have.

but be warned, we will be discussing proper technical detail, with substantiation and references and so on.