View Single Post
Old 1st February 2006, 08:36 PM   #1942
Dfoot
Thinker

Originally Posted by Diogenes View Post
Hey Dfoot,

How about posting some of the pics that show the rubber masks that look a lot like patty..

I would link to them over at BFF, but I'm too lazy to look for them..
Oh yes. I have a ton of those.

Here's the start of the first little experiment I made. Over Halloween weekend I decided to build a Bigfoot display for the kids. I took a Tor Johnson mask (available from Don Post in the 60's) and cut the mouth out of it. Then I glued the mouth from a typical 1960's era chimp mask onto it.

This was the start of my first Bigfoot. No sculpting... just some glue and paint prior to gluing the hair on.

From this I learned something... There is a possibility that Patty may have used a Tor Johnson/Chimp combo mask in an attempt to fool Patterson into thinking she was just an ordinary fisherman.

Notice the dent in the chimp chin of the mask. They came that way. I didn't do that. Patty has it too. It's fairly obvious that this is not her normal appearance.

The mistake in her disguise was in neglecting to shave and put on proper clothes.

I rest my case.

- Dfoot
Attached Images
File Type: gif Pat JR_maskcomp copy.gif (36.4 KB, 70 views)
Dfoot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top