View Single Post
Old 29th July 2007, 12:21 AM   #369
Heiwa
Banned

Originally Posted by ~enigma~ View Post
Jet fuel....but you said the plane impact was faked. Was the jet fuel faked also? I suppose the people in the street that suffered burns from the fake fuel were paid off? If you want, I am sure Gravy can come up with their contact info so you can confront them and call them liars to their face. Your bs is really disgusting.
You have not read properly. As the plane impact is a fake, the jet fuel cannot have been arriving with the plane at 500 mph and stopped inside the tower on floor 82 within 0.3 seconds. So if jet fuel was burning in the tower, it must have been put there some other way, e.g. using the elevators beforehand transporting it up to floor 82. That's how I would have done it if I were a criminal terrorist carrying out 9/11.

Please, grow up. We discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly way. I am curious how these gangsters really did it.
Heiwa is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top