View Single Post
Old 13th August 2007, 12:36 AM   #748
Heiwa
Banned

Originally Posted by funk de fino View Post
so now you are saying all the people who made these videos and handed them to the authorities are liars as well as the people who actually saw the plane hit the tower with their own eyes are liars?

are you really that crass? remember this is not just the gangsters you are saying are liars this is ordinary people you are libelling
No, I am not saying anybody is a liar. Liars I will name. I can imagine that some honest people handed in films of the impact. I can also imagine how same amateur films later pop up with a plane pasted in. There are many variations how to deceive people.

The people that allege they saw the plane from ground at WTC2 is another matter. Did they actually see the plane? Maybe they only noticed the explosion? Like most did! And believed it was caused by a plane? Because why then manipulate the live coverage of the incident?

And the collapse of WTC2! As already described, the tower had enormous redundancy and could never have dropped down because 'global collapse ensued' due to some local structure weakening due heat at floors 79-81.
The only persons supporting NIST seem to have a vested interest to do so, e.g. financial. Did you read the link I posted above about how to manipulate an accident investigation? I think same principles are used at 9/11.
Heiwa is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top