View Single Post
Old 17th November 2007, 05:28 PM   #9
pomeroo
Banned

Originally Posted by bofors View Post
Umm... it might help if you actually "debunk" something once in a while.

As you could find out from several threads on this forum, if you were not prevented by your unwillingness to look, the 9/11 Commission determined that Norman Mineta's timeline was off by at least a half-hour. Christopher Kojm, former senior counsel for the commission, explained to me that Mineta's testimony was left out of the official report for a simple reason: although he tells the same stories as other witnesses, he has every event occurring much earlier than everyone else. As a fantasist, you must reject the consensus as inconvenient to the myths you promote. But, understand that the timeline was established not only by testimony but by the examination of phone logs.
I got myself booted off the LC forum when I pointed out that for the Mineta myth to be true, Dick Cheney's confession in front of several witnesses of his participation in a monstrous crime had to be ignored by every reporter and by every member of the commission. Obviously, Cheney communicated a shoot-down order. But, if he didn't, then we have the biggest story in the history of journalism. There is a reason why no news outlet thinks there is a story here.
pomeroo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top