View Single Post
Old 9th December 2012, 07:04 AM   #100
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by Merko View Post
...snip...

So far, they end up with Windows because that's what has been pre-installed on everything and it seems familiar.

But, my argument is that with Windows 8, it no longer seems familiar. It's very strange.

...snip...
Did you look at my screen grab? How is that very different? I do agree that the start menu has a new look and feel and that does take some getting use to but I am now firmly convinced that for most users it is an improvement on the old start menu. I suspect part of the problem with the negativity towards the changes is that most reviewers are not "most users".
If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago
Darat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top