View Single Post
Old 4th December 2012, 05:01 PM   #366
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Location: ...1888 miles from home by the shortest route without tolls...
Originally Posted by justintime View Post
You are one confused person.
I made a statement explaining how the Skeptics accumulated doubts reach a saturation point then panic and fear creeps in.

I then posted a link to show The Role of the Amygdala in Fear and Panic.
The amygdala deals with fear and panic. It is the part of the brain that responds to fear.
What you fail to realize is that you have posted a lie.
You may try to divert the issue to my supposed "confusion" (interesting how anytime someone points out your errors, they are "confused"), but the truth is, right there in black and white, you rode your hobbyhorse about skeptics being ruled by fear into the post, then pretended that you had provided source for your quote.

If they are your words, why did you format them as a quote?
If they are not your words, why did you fail to provide a source?
If the article does not support the quote, why is it there, without provenance, segue, or justification?

Once again, there is no dishonor in admitting a mistake.
There is great dishonor in trying to cover it up, or to divert attention from it, or to lie your way out of it.

SSDD

Last edited by Slowvehicle; 4th December 2012 at 05:25 PM.
Slowvehicle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top