View Single Post
Old 4th December 2012, 05:15 PM   #377
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Location: ...1888 miles from home by the shortest route without tolls...
Originally Posted by justintime View Post
At least you don`t have to worry about my analysis.
I first defined the Skeptic and then provided cause for his fears (doubts, uncertainty and insecurity) which built the case for panic and fear. For good measure I even located the seat of fear in the Skeptic brain.
Well, no.

As usual, you attempted to apply your limited definition to a group of thinkers to which you do not (by your own claim) belong...a bit of chutzpah the temerity of which you seem to be blissfully unaware.

The you claimed that group of people to be insecure and motivated by fear--with no support other than your own opinion. An opinion that sits poorly with your need to resort to calumny, attempted insult, and attempted character assassination rather than addressing issues.

Then you presented your unsupported opinion as if it were a quote form an article.

The article you presented said nothing about skeptic's brains, dealing instead with fear in the brains of conditioned laboratory rats.

Wrong 4 times.
Slowvehicle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top