JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » History, Literature, and the Arts
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Tags adolf hitler , holocaust denial

Old 23rd July 2008, 07:20 PM   #81
technoextreme
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
Way to answer your own question, ****-stain.
Ahhh to hell with the rules. Sunni Man this movie is for you.
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the JREF. The JREF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
technoextreme is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2008, 03:52 AM   #82
Sunni Man
Banned

Originally Posted by technoextreme View Post
Ahhh to hell with the rules. Sunni Man this movie is for you.
What's that got to do with me? I never said I was a fan of Hitler.

Although he did alot of both good and bad things. I would only rate him a C+ or maybe a B-

Last edited by Sunni Man; 24th July 2008 at 03:55 AM.
Sunni Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2008, 05:03 AM   #83
Furi
Felix Sapiens

Originally Posted by Sunni Man View Post

Although he did alot of both good and bad things. I would only rate him a C+ or maybe a B-
I'll Have to see if I can dig out my "Top Trumps, Dictators and Despots" and see what he scores.

ETA

Murder, 8
Divinity, 0
Terrory Held, 0
Rug Biting, 7
Humour Value, 9
Coats, 2

Bah, only 26/60 Hitler Sucked as a tyrannical despot

Last edited by Furi; 24th July 2008 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Found it
Furi is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2008, 06:19 AM   #84
technoextreme
Illuminator

You didn't watch the video carefully enough.
technoextreme is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2008, 11:23 AM   #85
Loss Leader
Opinionated Jerk

He had a good beat and I could dance to him. I give him an 8.

Follow me on Twitter! @LossLeader

Last edited by Loss Leader; 24th July 2008 at 11:25 AM.
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2008, 11:46 AM   #86
Gregory
Muse

I never said I was a fan of Hitler.
Who do you think you're fooling?
Gregory is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2008, 02:28 PM   #87
Sunni Man
Banned

Who do you think you're fooling?
You!?!?

Last edited by Sunni Man; 24th July 2008 at 02:30 PM.
Sunni Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2008, 02:31 PM   #88
Gregory
Muse

So ... you're saying you're a troll? I guess I'm not entirely shocked...
Gregory is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2008, 02:38 PM   #89
Sunni Man
Banned

So ... you're saying you're a troll? I guess I'm not entirely shocked...
All I have done is come here to debate the OP.

You on the other hand have some personal problem with me.

I haven't said any personal attacks toward you.

Why don't you just debate the topic and stop the personal attacks?
Old 24th July 2008, 03:04 PM   #90
Gregory
Muse

Why do I have personal problems with someone who vocally advocated genocide against homosexuals? Work it out for yourself.

You really want to "debate," huh?. Here's a documentary of one of the camps Hitler threw the Jews into "for their protection." I don't except you'll pay any more attention to it than you did when Oliver posted it, of course.

Google Video This video is not hosted by the JREF, the JREF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Those Jews sure are lucky they were put into "protection camps"

Why, if it weren't for Hitler, bad things might have happened to them!

Some of them might even have died!

Don't they look happy! Thank God for Hitler!

Without his great humanitarian efforts, none of this would have been possible!

Heil Hitler!

Last edited by Gregory; 24th July 2008 at 03:05 PM.
Old 24th July 2008, 03:27 PM   #91
Sunni Man
Banned

Well that's several hundred. ( I'll round it off to One Thousand)

Where are the other 5,999,000 victims of the so called holocaust?
Old 24th July 2008, 03:46 PM   #92
Gregory
Muse

All dead, and their corpses (mostly) burned in the crematoriums. Tell me, Sunni Man, does it look like the people in those photos were being protected?

Did you watch the video? Did it sound like those people were being protected?

Last edited by Gregory; 24th July 2008 at 03:48 PM.
Old 24th July 2008, 03:57 PM   #93
Sunni Man
Banned

Did you watch the video? Did it sound like those people were being protected?
I think we gotoff on the wrong foot Gregory.

The title of this thread is sarcastic and I made a sarcastic post.

Hitler was NOT a humanitarian.

That being said; I don't believe there was a systematic elimination of 6 million Jews on an industrial scale known as the holocaust.

Last edited by Sunni Man; 24th July 2008 at 03:59 PM.
Old 24th July 2008, 04:04 PM   #94
Kthulhut Fhtagn
Graduate Poster

I think we gotoff on the wrong foot Gregory.

The title of this thread is sarcastic and I made a sarcastic post.

Hitler was NOT a humanitarian.

That being said; I don't believe there was a systematic elimination of 6 million Jews on an industrial scale known as the holocaust.
Please do not feed the trolls!

Too lazy to grab the image link right now...
Kthulhut Fhtagn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2008, 05:14 PM   #95
Loss Leader
Opinionated Jerk

Luckily, Sunni Man, I don't believe you exist. Which saves me the trouble of having to tell you that you're wrong.

Follow me on Twitter! @LossLeader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2008, 06:20 AM   #96
Furi
Felix Sapiens

That's OK then, I don't believe there is any problem in the Levant region, and all that blithering guff about Israel and Palestine, I mean that's just ricockulous, The Gaza region is a model for a religious utopia, with Eloi on both sides of the religious divide fattened on the kindness of their fellow man protected from the Morlocks by the rest of the world.

Last edited by Furi; 25th July 2008 at 06:21 AM.
Furi is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2008, 08:22 PM   #97
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

Time to start reading the evidence then. There is plenty of it.
For if a man pretend to me that God hath spoken to him supernaturally, and immediately, and I make doubt of it, I cannot easily perceive what argument he can produce to oblige me to believe it. Hobbes
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th July 2008, 03:13 PM   #98
Frozenwolf150
Formerly SilentKnight

Hmph. Everyone always seems to focus on Adolf Hitler, but poor Hideki Tojo never gets any love. He was only trying to help China with its rampant overpopulation problems, and obtain some useful scientific data through experimentation while he was at it. Besides, you can hardly call him evil compared to China's own dictators, such as Mao Zedong, who did everything he did because he was an atheist and everyone knows that atheists have no morals.
Old 31st July 2008, 07:51 PM   #99
Darth Rotor
Salted Sith Cynic

I am a person who believes in the right to life for all normal human beings.

Commiting genocide on the Palestinian people by Israel is a crime against humanity.
No it isn't. About a billion Chinese don't give a flying fig about the Palestinians, the Jews, or their petty squabbles.

Let's look at this practically: four wars, Israelis manage to win, Pals manage to back the losing horse each time.

Might want to ask the American plains indians what happens when one loses that often in that short a time.

Ask the French.

Ask the Cambodians, Koreans, and some others. Better yet, ASK THE GOTHS.

Oh, wait, they aren't around anymore.

See a trend? Losers tend to have to deal with whatever the winners dish out, after a war over territory. Sucks to lose a war. Ask any of Tamerlane's enemies, or the Crusaders at the Horns of Hattin, or Necopolis.

DR
"Jesus wept, but did He laugh?"--F.H. Buckley____"There is one thing that was too great for God to show us when He walked upon our earth ... His mirth." --Chesterton__"If the barbarian in us is excised, so is our humanity."--D'rok__ "I only use my gun whenever kindness fails."-- Robert Earl Keen__"Sturgeon spares none.". -- The Marquis
Darth Rotor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st August 2008, 05:25 AM   #100
Furi
Felix Sapiens

Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
Hmph. Everyone always seems to focus on Adolf Hitler, but poor Hideki Tojo never gets any love. He was only trying to help China with its rampant overpopulation problems,
How could we forget The bespectacled one, although Iwane Matsui should take some of the credit for the ingenious solution to overcrowding in Nanking,
Old 3rd August 2008, 08:40 PM   #101
Safe-Keeper
Philosopher

Quote:
You can find examples of Hitler’s artwork here.
Yes, he made some beautiful paintings. Should have been an artist instead of a dictator. Damned shame.

Quote:
The only thing as idiotic as people whitewashing Der Fuehrer are the people trying to convince us what a misunderstood champion of the workers Joe Stalin was.
I was just thinking of those idiots when I read MagZ's posts. It disgusts me to see people walk around with Mao or Stalin on their t-shirts and decorate their bedroom walls with Che Guevara posters. Worst thing is, when the Chinese try to do the same thing and print t-shirts with Hitler, these idiots are up in arms. Apparently it's wrong for Hong Kong to make t-shirts with a dictator who killed only 11 million people the Chinese have absolutely no connection to, while us white people, living in the all-important middle of the world, cherishing a monster who killed 70 million Chinamen is totally fine and sooo cool, man.

Last edited by Safe-Keeper; 3rd August 2008 at 09:01 PM.
Safe-Keeper is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2009, 06:27 PM   #102
Thunder
Banned

Actually Hitler was a humanitarian. During WWII he gathered up the Jews and put them into camps so that he could protect them.
Interesting theory.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th January 2009, 01:26 PM   #103
HeyLeroy
Vegan Cannibal

Originally Posted by Storm Warning View Post
It's also reported that while living out his later years in comfort in Argentina (or was it Brazil?), Hitler read the story of a man who needed a new liver. He immediately cut out his own and mailed it to the man, who promptly ate it with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
In the book, it was a big amaroneWP.[/pedantic sod]
I ♣ my baby Harp Seal.
HeyLeroy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2009, 04:59 PM   #104
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I am now convinced that Sunni Man is a phony identity by someone who hates Moslems to try to make Moselms look as bad as possible.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

JREF Forum » General Topics » History, Literature, and the Arts