JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Computers and the Internet
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Old 23rd April 2012, 03:19 PM   #1
AgeGap
Master Poster

iPod with the touch screen bother. Please help.

I was playing a game called 'Logo Quiz' and I touched the left hand part of the screen and the game got magnified. Can anybody help me to de-magnify the screen to make the game playable again. Thanks.
AgeGap is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd April 2012, 04:11 PM   #2
Pulvinar
Graduate Poster

Touch the right side? Normally you'd pinch the screen to de-magnify, but you may be left with nothing but to read the Logo Quiz instructions...
Pulvinar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd April 2012, 04:28 PM   #3
AgeGap
Master Poster

Touch the right side? I have tried it.
Normally you'd pinch the screen to de-magnify....Tried it and it does not work.
The zoom funcion is disabled in Settings.
The three finger tap also does not work.

Thanks for the reply. It is my sons iPod and I was playing with it. He is in bed at the moment. He may be able to sort it in the morning.
AgeGap is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd April 2012, 04:34 PM   #4
Babbylonian
Philosopher

It sounds like a game bug. If all else fails, it's easy enough to delete the app and then re-download it, which should result in the settings returning to default.
Old 24th April 2012, 12:46 AM   #5
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

Check the other screens such as the main menu. Are they magnified? If they are then it is a problem with the iPod. Otherwise it is just with that application.
Old 24th April 2012, 03:00 AM   #6
AgeGap
Master Poster

I think it must be a fault with the app or the user. I did try to google my way out of it but finding which words to google was a problem.

Thanks all.

JREF Forum » General Topics » Computers and the Internet