JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Old 1st May 2012, 07:44 PM   #1
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

Sad reminiscence of times past.

You know something... we used to be way funnier in this forum a long time ago.

So, anyway, we're all a little late for the Biennial meeting of the NWO. Who's gonna chair that one? I've had my turn. Plus, in all honesty, it seems as though we could all use a laugh around here.
"... my favorite meal is grilled filet of spherical cow of uniform density ... with a side of mashed potatoes of indeterminate volume, peas arranged in an optimal packing configuration, and a glass of ideal fluid." (PhysicsForums)
ElMondoHummus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2012, 07:49 PM   #2
thedopefishlives
Graduate Poster

No offense, but running the world is hard work. We don't have time to laugh. Unless it's to indulge in evil maniacal laughter, but even then, sometimes we have to schedule that into our intimidation sessions.
thedopefishlives is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2012, 07:50 PM   #3
ElMondoHummus

You see, until you take the time to stop and smell the roses - and then whack the gardener for witnessing the act - then you'll never get any real joy out of life.
"... my favorite meal is grilled filet of spherical cow of uniform density ... with a side of mashed potatoes of indeterminate volume, peas arranged in an optimal packing configuration, and a glass of ideal fluid." (PhysicsForums)
ElMondoHummus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2012, 08:04 PM   #4
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ElMondoHummus View Post

So, anyway, we're all a little late for the Biennial meeting of the NWO. Who's gonna chair that one? I've had my turn. Plus, in all honesty, it seems as though we could all use a laugh around here.
Czech Republic, road trip, beer with brunch, short meeting...

I can't make it, have to tweak the Death Star Beam Weapon, Judy is getting too close to figuring out the "frequency".
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2012, 08:15 PM   #5
thedopefishlives
Graduate Poster

Aw, come on. I was scheduled to give a demonstration of my top-secret-super-duper-magic-nano-thermite. I hear the Burj Dubai is in for an unfortunate "accident" this year.
thedopefishlives is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2012, 08:24 PM   #6
plague311
Graduate Poster

A party, I'd say we're long overdue. We should do a costume party, it went over well last time...
Old 1st May 2012, 08:27 PM   #7
AJM8125
NWO Black Ops
Tagger

Sad indeed. I've just skimmed through those threads - the majority of those participants rarely post here, if ever anymore.

We need to work on our evil.

That's an order.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2012, 11:06 PM   #8
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
Sad indeed. I've just skimmed through those threads - the majority of those participants rarely post here, if ever anymore.

That's an order.
Since when do we give chain gang members on the FEMA camp construction sites internet access? D'uh!
Now I want your essay in which you contemplate about what sort of screw-up might earn YOU a place on those chain gangs on my desk tommorrow by noon UT!
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2012, 06:17 AM   #9
ElMondoHummus

Originally Posted by thedopefishlives View Post
No offense, but running the world is hard work. We don't have time to laugh. Unless it's to indulge in evil maniacal laughter, but even then, sometimes we have to schedule that into our intimidation sessions.
Originally Posted by plague311 View Post
A party, I'd say we're long overdue. We should do a costume party, it went over well last time...

That's an order.
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Since when do we give chain gang members on the FEMA camp construction sites internet access? D'uh!
Now I want your essay in which you contemplate about what sort of screw-up might earn YOU a place on those chain gangs on my desk tommorrow by noon UT!
Well, apparently 4 of you are willing to take charge. Look, fellas, this is your one opportunity to advance in the NWO without having to knock off the last meeting chairman. I mean, I only took on the agenda last time because Walrus was serving time for public nudity when the Super Secret Lair Yacht ran aground in Mazatlan (and even then, he didn't have to strike a greek statue pose in front of all those nuns... yeeeech!... Plaster makes for a better complextion than that man's skin! ). So he's in the Mexican slammer, and I frankly am sick of the paperwork, so feel free to set the agenda, schedule the meeting, configure the budget... slap around the minions... It's all yours (whoever comes out on top, that is)!
Old 2nd May 2012, 07:16 AM   #10
Hokulele
Official Nemesis

Location: Trying to decide whether to set defenses against an army, or against mole rats.

Did someone just page me?
Hokulele is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2012, 07:58 AM   #11
Philosopher

Crap, was I supposed to bring the chips?
000063 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2012, 08:58 AM   #12
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

...set the agenda, schedule the meeting, configure the budget... slap around the minions... It's all yours (whoever comes out on top, that is)!
uhm how about sunday afternoon 3pm, my terrace, you bring cake, I make tea? And we'll say "cake" and "tea" are code words and ask for 150 million in reimbursement, and if they don't know the code words we just roll our eyes, mumble "imbeciles!", and snort a bit.
Then, we can channel 1% of that sum to AE911T, buy some board votes to get them pay for a new, "independent" investigation of their own, offer our own labs at cheap rates and hand them the fake model data of NIST's FEA. And have fun all year with the way out agents will stir the pot at their blogs and sites!
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2012, 12:49 PM   #13
Sabretooth
No Ordinary Rabbit

I forget...am I supposed to bring the hookers or hookas?

Sabretooth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2012, 12:56 PM   #14
AJM8125
NWO Black Ops
Tagger

Originally Posted by Hokulele View Post
Did someone just page me?
*hides bacon*

Why yes, evilness. Your minions await your wrath instructions.

Last edited by AJM8125; 2nd May 2012 at 12:58 PM.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2012, 02:53 PM   #15
TSR
Do you know what this notorious criminal did?

Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
I forget...am I supposed to bring the hookers or hookas?
Both. And don't forget the shisha and shiksa, this time, mmm?
My apologies once again for not being allowed to use the obvious shorthand term for a person who knowingly posts untruths. Apparently someone finds that term uncivil, demonstrated and deserved as it is.
"My family is not my weakness, Max. It's my strength." Vince Faraday aka The Cape
TSR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2012, 03:18 PM   #16
Vinny Shinblind
Student

Originally Posted by plague311 View Post
I'm gonna come as the magic bullet!

Ohhhh, I'm in the wrong forum.
Vinny Shinblind is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2012, 03:26 PM   #17
Philosopher

http://www.buythebullet.com/

Infomercials are down the hall. Good job you guys did on the Mays thing, by the way.
000063 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2012, 11:44 PM   #18
ProBonoShill
Graduate Poster

I don't mind having worked for free these last 10 years, but if you want me to chair a meeting it's going to cost you.

I want a NWO t-shirt and all the leftover thermite.
ProBonoShill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2012, 05:59 AM   #19
thedopefishlives
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by ProBonoShill View Post
I don't mind having worked for free these last 10 years, but if you want me to chair a meeting it's going to cost you.

I want a NWO t-shirt and all the leftover thermite.
All of it? That's quite a bit, remember, it took hundreds of tons to break the columns in the WTC before it was dustified (or foamified, depending on who you ask). We got a volume discount.
Old 3rd May 2012, 06:19 AM   #20
Spindrift
My little friend is back!

What good is it to have a secret lair hidden inside a volcano on a tropical island if we don't use it?

I propose a little seminar as an excuse for all of us to get away for the weekend:
Monologues - Good idea or not?

Let's all strap on our personal jetpacks and meet there this weekend. I'll fire up the blender for mai tais and we'll shoot down a few satellites with our death ray for practice.

Who's in?
Old 3rd May 2012, 08:09 AM   #21
Hokulele
Official Nemesis

Location: Trying to decide whether to set defenses against an army, or against mole rats.
*hides bacon*

Why yes, evilness. Your minions await your wrath instructions.

Unhide that bacon or I will rip off your nipples and use them as heel caps for the stiletto Debunking boots. I can't risk them on the new marble floors at HQ.

- Tragic Monkey
Hokulele is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2012, 08:46 AM   #22
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
uhm how about sunday afternoon 3pm, my terrace, you bring cake, I make tea? And we'll say "cake" and "tea" are code words and ask for 150 million in reimbursement, and if they don't know the code words we just roll our eyes, mumble "imbeciles!", and snort a bit.
I'll be there. You won't see me, but after a while you'll notice that there's a bit less "cake" and "tea" than you thought there was.

Dave

- Fabian Stang, Mayor of Oslo

SSKCAS, covert member
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2012, 09:28 AM   #23
Hokulele
Official Nemesis

DAVE!!!!!

Long time, no see.

- Tragic Monkey
Old 3rd May 2012, 09:44 AM   #24
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

Unhide that bacon or I will rip off your nipples and use them as heel caps for the stiletto Debunking boots. I can't risk them on the new marble floors at HQ.
This just sounds like a normal Saturday night at the twinstead house...
Old 3rd May 2012, 09:50 AM   #25
Hokulele
Official Nemesis

Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
This just sounds like a normal Saturday night at the twinstead house...

You get new marble floors every weekend? Damn, I am in the wrong division...

- Tragic Monkey
Old 3rd May 2012, 10:27 AM   #26
AJM8125
NWO Black Ops
Tagger

You always know just what to say.

*unhides large platter of turkey bacon*
Old 3rd May 2012, 10:36 AM   #27
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

You get new marble floors every weekend? Damn, I am in the wrong division...
Work hard, and you'll get that big corner office in NWO towers, too.
Old 3rd May 2012, 11:04 AM   #28
Hokulele
Official Nemesis

Oh dear, I think I broke AJM. The poor thing seems to believe bacon can be made from turkey.

- Tragic Monkey
Old 3rd May 2012, 12:54 PM   #29
AJM8125
NWO Black Ops
Tagger

Oh dear, I think I broke AJM.
Naw, I came this way.

The poor thing seems to believe bacon can be made from turkey.
Now anything can be delicious bacon when you run it through the NWO Baconater! Order yours today! Supplies are limited.

(And truthers think all that steel was shipped to China.)
Old 3rd May 2012, 01:04 PM   #30
Philosopher

I thought that was still in testing. I got a memo. Lemme check...ah, yes, "may cause cancer".

That's troubling.
Old 3rd May 2012, 01:17 PM   #31
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
Work hard, and you'll get that big corner office in NWO towers, too.
Word is that the way to the top goes thru the kitty litter box.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2012, 01:41 PM   #32
NutCracker
Muse

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
I'll be there. You won't see me, but after a while you'll notice that there's a bit less "cake" and "tea" than you thought there was.

Dave
DAVE!!!!!

Long time, no see.

Indeed. I've been worried Dave got himself hurt in one of our new year's eve false flag operations. It's not all nice, comfortable be-dunking or CGI office work at the NWO, after all. Some of us have to put themselves into harm's way. I mean, putting down light posts, installing hush-a-boom cutter chargers in tall buildings in the dead of night, putting into place and igniting thermite and all that. Oh, and not to speak of steel foamification. It's all dangerous work.

Glad to hear he's ok.
NutCracker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2012, 02:06 PM   #33
AJM8125
NWO Black Ops
Tagger

Originally Posted by NutCracker View Post
Indeed. I've been worried Dave got himself hurt in one of our new year's eve false flag operations. It's not all nice, comfortable be-dunking or CGI office work at the NWO, after all. Some of us have to put themselves into harm's way. I mean, putting down light posts, installing hush-a-boom cutter chargers in tall buildings in the dead of night, putting into place and igniting thermite and all that. Oh, and not to speak of steel foamification. It's all dangerous work.

Glad to hear he's ok.
I was worried a bit too, then I saw that he's been logging in.

Hope he returns soon, his contributions are missed - and I've learned a lot from him.
Old 3rd May 2012, 02:23 PM   #34
AJM8125
NWO Black Ops
Tagger

Originally Posted by 000063 View Post
I thought that was still in testing. I got a memo. Lemme check...ah, yes, "may cause cancer".

That's troubling.
Damn right it's troubling. The memo should read DOES cause cancer.

Baconaters are included in every NWO early retirement package.
Old 4th May 2012, 02:19 AM   #35
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

I was worried a bit too, then I saw that he's been logging in.

Hope he returns soon, his contributions are missed - and I've learned a lot from him.
I may be back a bit more once we've finished the preparatory work for rigging the 2012 elections. Now that the Big Owl's finally convinced the world isn't about to end, there's a rather enormous backlog of chicanery to catch up on.

Dave

- Fabian Stang, Mayor of Oslo

SSKCAS, covert member
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th May 2012, 03:27 AM   #36
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Damn right it's troubling. The memo should read DOES cause cancer.

Baconaters are included in every NWO early retirement package.
Ah that's why my Jewish billionaire step-mother has been out of business since 2009 with her line of handsome and quality concrete boots ("one size fits all"): They baconate our retirees now!
Old 4th May 2012, 07:29 AM   #37
thedopefishlives
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
I may be back a bit more once we've finished the preparatory work for rigging the 2012 elections. Now that the Big Owl's finally convinced the world isn't about to end, there's a rather enormous backlog of chicanery to catch up on.

Dave
The world's not going to end? Ugh. I spent a lot of time and effort putting that propaganda package together. I almost had myself convinced.

JREF Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories