JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Old 28th October 2012, 10:48 AM   #641
Daylightstar
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Pixie of key View Post
... because there is photons who bring me information from them! If stars emit photons, they can emit also neutrinos, so neutrinos is not problem for me! ...
This does not explain at all why you believe super massive black holes in galaxy's centers, photons, neutrinos and quarks exist.
You have shown that you assume, or rather believe it. I already knew that, my question was what makes you believe these things.

Let's try again:

• What makes you believe there is a super massive black hole in galaxy's centers?
  • What makes you believe that photons exist?
  • What makes you believe that neutrinos exist?
  • What makes you believe that quarks exist?
Old 28th October 2012, 12:00 PM   #642
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Our galaxys are big photons!
Our galaxies are not big photons !
Photons
  • have no mass.
  • are very, ever much cmaller than galaxies.
  • move at the speed of light at all times.
  • very, very, very rarely collide.
  • can be reflected in mirrors!
  • are created by electrons shifting state and other processes.
  • can be absorbed by electrons.
As you can see, galaxies are not big photons!
Old 28th October 2012, 12:03 PM   #643
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

lets think about neutrinos and photons from Sun are small galaxy.
...gibberish...
Let us not indulge in fantasies. Photons are not galaxies. Neutrinos are not galaxies.
Galaxies have nothing in common with photons or neutrinos except that they emit them
You cannot be inside a neutrino.

It is not difficult to understand!
Old 28th October 2012, 12:11 PM   #644
dafydd
Banned

Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
Let us not indulge in fantasies. Photons are not galaxies. Neutrinos are not galaxies.
Galaxies have nothing in common with photons or neutrinos except that they emit them
You cannot be inside a neutrino.

It is not difficult to understand!
Neutrinos Time And Relative Dimensions In Space with Who Doctor.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2012, 03:39 PM   #645
Pixie of key
Muse

Originally Posted by Daylightstar View Post
This does not explain at all why you believe super massive black holes in galaxy's centers, photons, neutrinos and quarks exist.
You have shown that you assume, or rather believe it. I already knew that, my question was what makes you believe these things.

Let's try again:

• What makes you believe there is a super massive black hole in galaxy's centers?
do you believe, expanding space exist? If, what makes you believe, expanding space exist?
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2012, 03:51 PM   #646
dafydd
Banned

do you believe, expanding space exist? If, what makes you believe, expanding space exist?
The fact that space is expanding.
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2012, 04:16 PM   #647
Pixie of key
Muse

Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
The fact that space is expanding.
how many kuperkeikka you promise make, if we can proof, there is no expanding space at all? Word kuperkeikka is finnish word and it is mean something what you doing when you was young!
Pixie of key is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2012, 04:27 PM   #648
Daylightstar
Illuminator

how many kuperkeikka you promise make, if we can proof, there is no expanding space at all? Word kuperkeikka is finnish word and it is mean something what you doing when you was young!
Judging by this thread, you're the kuperkeikka king around here.
Old 28th October 2012, 04:50 PM   #649
Daylightstar
Illuminator

Your post was a prime example of kuperkeikka, or in english, a somersault, or more to the point, bending over backwards to avoid responding properly to the question(s):
Let's try again:

Try again Pixie of key. If you think you know how the universe really works, you should certainly be able to answer these question(s).
If you can't, well, than your idea about knowing how the universe really works sort of looks ridiculous and you'd really be saying that you really do not know how the universe works.

So, try again.
Old 28th October 2012, 04:52 PM   #650
dafydd
Banned

Does the name Hubble ring a bell? Hint: He was not a Finnish sanitary engineer. Something I did when I was young, mmmmm.... attended school and learned some physics?
Old 28th October 2012, 04:57 PM   #651
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Ignoring your kuperkeikka (whatever it is), the reason that the majority of scientists think that the universe is expanding is because there is strong evidence for the universe being in a hot dense state in the past.
What is the evidence for the Big Bang?
Quote:
The evidence for the Big Bang comes from many pieces of observational data that are consistent with the Big Bang. None of these prove the Big Bang, since scientific theories are not proven. Many of these facts are consistent with the Big Bang and some other cosmological models, but taken together these observations show that the Big Bang is the best current model for the Universe. These observations include: The observations listed above are consistent with the Big Bang or with the Steady State model, but many observations support the Big Bang over the Steady State:
  • Radio source and quasar counts vs. flux. These show that the Universe has evolved.
  • Existence of the blackbody CMB. This shows that the Universe has evolved from a dense, isothermal state.
  • Variation of TCMB with redshift. This is a direct observation of the evolution of the Universe.
  • Deuterium, 3He, 4He, and 7Li abundances. These light isotopes are all well fit by predicted reactions occurring in the First Three Minutes.
Finally, the angular power spectrum of the CMB anisotropy that does exist at the several parts per million level is consistent with a dark matter dominated Big Bang model that went through the inflationary scenario.
Old 28th October 2012, 05:07 PM   #652
dafydd
Banned

What about Olber's Paradox Pixie? What is your explanation? Do you know what the paradox is?
Old 29th October 2012, 02:38 AM   #653
Pixie of key
Muse

Your post was a prime example of kuperkeikka, or in english, a somersault, or more to the point, bending over backwards to avoid responding properly to the question(s):

Try again Pixie of key. If you think you know how the universe really works, you should certainly be able to answer these question(s).
If you can't, well, than your idea about knowing how the universe really works sort of looks ridiculous and you'd really be saying that you really do not know how the universe works.

So, try again.
i think, i dont try again! I dont want to waste my internal pressure / movement / energy for that issue, you know! I dont need to know why i am believe that quarks, neutrinos and photons exist! Still i can know how universe really working! If i am right, i know how universe working and thats it! Maybe i cant tell what makes me believe, quarks, neutrinos and photons exist, but dont worry about that! I love you anyway and i know how universe really working anyway, even i dont know some other thing!

Last edited by Pixie of key; 29th October 2012 at 02:41 AM.
Old 29th October 2012, 02:51 AM   #654
dafydd
Banned

i think, i dont try again! I dont want to waste my internal pressure / movement / energy for that issue, you know! I dont need to know why i am believe that quarks, neutrinos and photons exist! Still i can know how universe really working! If i am right, i know how universe working and thats it! Maybe i cant tell what makes me believe, quarks, neutrinos and photons exist, but dont worry about that! I love you anyway and i know how universe really working anyway, even i dont know some other thing!
Goodbye.
Old 29th October 2012, 03:05 AM   #655
Daylightstar
Illuminator

Yes, more kuperkeikka from you you. I wasn't even asking you to detail any evidence for the things you believe in, I know you can not do that, just what made you believe them.
You can't even do that.

You simply do not know anything.
Old 29th October 2012, 09:16 AM   #656
Pixie of key
Muse

Saturnuswave from Saturnus 5 day december 2010 make earthquake and tsunam for Japan 2011 march 11!

If i am right, this is very important!

You dont understund this kind of hurricane yet!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...new-york-coast

I think Onesimpleprinciple is key for that also!

Old 29th October 2012, 09:23 AM   #657
Pixie of key
Muse

Galaxys born inside to outside!

Pulling force is god who dont exist!

Super-massive black hole inflates giant bubble

October 29, 2012

http://phys.org/news/2012-10-super-m...tes-giant.html

Old 29th October 2012, 09:33 AM   #658
Daylightstar
Illuminator

For some strange reason, you accept (use/abuse) some science blindly but blindly reject other parts of science.

Now, why would that be, hmmm?

Pixie of key, I'm afraid no one will take your fantasies about hurricanes and tsunamies serious. This likely applies to all of your unsupported fantasies.
Old 29th October 2012, 12:05 PM   #659
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Saturnuswave from Saturnus 5 day december 2010 make earthquake and tsunam for Japan 2011 march 11!
Sounds the nonsense we see in the everlasting crank thread: Hyper Dimensional Design

You are wrong: We understand every kind of hurricane very well now.
Old 29th October 2012, 12:07 PM   #660
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Pulling force is god who dont exist!
Gravity does pull and does exist!

Nice science that has nothing to do with your idea:
Super-massive black hole inflates giant bubble
October 29, 2012
http://phys.org/news/2012-10-super-m...tes-giant.html
Old 31st October 2012, 10:45 AM   #661
Pixie of key
Muse

Sounds the nonsense we see in the everlasting crank thread: Hyper Dimensional Design

You are wrong: We understand every kind of hurricane very well now.
really? I just wonder how warm have to be sea in Mars, when cyclone born in Mars? Google: Hybrid Hell. hurricane Sandy is a kind of storm scientist dont understund well. so, you say, you know hurricane very well! I say, you dont understund hurricane / cyclone at all! And also you have total wrong model of atom!
Old 31st October 2012, 10:48 AM   #662
MarkCorrigan
Winter is Coming

So not only is physics wrong on the atomic, sub atomic, and galactic scales, meteorology is also a crock?

Sorry, but are you meant to be sitting in a comfy chair looking at some nice scenery while a nurse gives you medication?

Now I lay me down to sleep, a bag of peanuts at my feet.
If I die before I wake, give them to my brother Jake.
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st October 2012, 11:37 AM   #663
Daylightstar
Illuminator

... And also you have total wrong model of atom!
Model of atom? What atom?
What makes you believe an atom exist?

Oh wait
.... I dont need to know why i am believe that quarks, neutrinos and photons exist! Still i can know how universe really working! ...
add atoms to that list.
Old 31st October 2012, 12:01 PM   #664
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

...some hurricane gibberish...
And also you have total wrong model of atom!
Anbd you have no idea what an atom !
Science has a model of the atom that works. That is a right model of the atom.

You have what? Another fantasy based on ignorance maybe?
Old 7th November 2012, 02:21 AM   #665
Pixie of key
Muse

Anbd you have no idea what an atom !
Science has a model of the atom that works. That is a right model of the atom.

You have what? Another fantasy based on ignorance maybe?
Minulla on vastaus siihen miksi liikettä eli energiaa on edelleen olemassa ja miksi se tulee aina olemaan.

I have the answer why the movement = energy still exists, and why it will exist.

Liike on ikuista ja se ei voi loppua. Ikuinen maailmankaikkeus saa aina kaiken liikkeen talteen työntävänä voimana!

The movement is eternal, and it can not end. Eternal universe always gets all movement as a pushing force!

Muita voimia ei ole olemassa!

other forces does not exist!

Nykyinen atomimalli on täysin väärin!

The current model of the atom is totally wrong!

Atomien ytimet ovat ikuista asiaa kierrättäviä tihentymiä jotka koostuvat erillisistä tihentymistä jotka myös kierrättävät ikuista asiaa!

Nuclei of atoms are denser "who" recycl eternal thing! Of course, there is proton and neutron, "who" also recycle eternal thing etc.

Atomit eivät ole ikuisia! Se asia jota atomien ytimet kierrättävät, on ikuista!

Atoms are not eternal! That things what atoms recycling, is eternal!

I hope i get that with better english. Maybe later today.

Last edited by Pixie of key; 7th November 2012 at 02:48 AM.
Old 7th November 2012, 11:54 AM   #666
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

other forces does not exist!

I was right: You have another fantasy based on ignorance !
Old 7th November 2012, 12:31 PM   #667
Daylightstar
Illuminator

I hope i get that with better english. Maybe later today.

No, it's unlikely that you will get it.
Better english, finnish, it doesn't matter. The problem is not so much your struggle with english but your struggle with your fantasy which feeds on your lack of knowledge which feeds on your fantasy which ....
Old 8th November 2012, 03:01 AM   #668
Pixie of key
Muse

Talking

You cant explain mechanism for pulling force, because there is no mechanism for pulling force at all! Pulling force is god which doesnt exist!

Thats why Einstein take of from his head a new god and Einstein started calling that new god with name, curving space!

Curving space is god which doesnt exist at all!

You never found theory of everything, if you believe that there is god, like expanding space and curving space!

Old 8th November 2012, 07:40 PM   #669
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

You cant explain mechanism for pulling force, because there is no mechanism for pulling force at all!
...more ranting snipped...
You really are determined to show the world that you are ignorant of even high school science !
Newton explained gravity, Einstein refined the explanation.
Old 9th November 2012, 03:06 AM   #670
Pixie of key
Muse

You really are determined to show the world that you are ignorant of even high school science !
Newton explained gravity, Einstein refined the explanation.
There were people who asked from Newton, how gravity works. Newton said, i dont know and im not going to quess how gravity works!

So, Newton never explaine how gravity works and thats the way it is!

No one has ever explained how gravity works and no one cant, because there is no pulling force at all!

There is only movement and movement is always pushing force and its all you need, and maybe some love!

Sorry about that, but thats the way it is!

Old 9th November 2012, 04:12 AM   #671
Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing

First!
Old 9th November 2012, 10:22 AM   #672
Daylightstar
Illuminator

There were people who asked from Newton, how gravity works. Newton said, i dont know and im not going to quess how gravity works!

So, Newton never explaine how gravity works and thats the way it is!

No one has ever explained how gravity works and no one cant, because there is no pulling force at all!

There is only movement and movement is always pushing force and its all you need, and maybe some love!

Sorry about that, but thats the way it is!

Repetition is all you have. No data.
... I dont need to know why i am believe that quarks, neutrinos and photons exist data! Still i can know how universe really working! ...
Strikethrough and "data" added by Daylightstar

Ftfy
Old 11th November 2012, 08:21 AM   #673
Pixie of key
Muse

you can BELIEVE, there was start for everything or you can understund, movement is eternal! Visible Universe born long time ago, just like you born some time ago! Visible universe and you born from some thing which is eternal! Universe is eternal and it is not born from nothing! Movement is eternal, is been always, it is and it is going to be always! Love

Last edited by Pixie of key; 11th November 2012 at 08:23 AM.
Old 11th November 2012, 10:56 AM   #674
Daylightstar
Illuminator

you can BELIEVE, there was start for everything or you can understund, movement is eternal! Visible Universe born long time ago, just like you born some time ago! Visible universe and you born from some thing which is eternal! Universe is eternal and it is not born from nothing! Movement is eternal, is been always, it is and it is going to be always! Love
You should put music with that, maybe it'll gain value.
It'll give you the opportunity to repeat more, I'm sure their is a good refrain in there somewhere.

Last edited by Daylightstar; 11th November 2012 at 10:58 AM. Reason: 2nd line added
Daylightstar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2012, 04:47 PM   #675
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

What lies and/or ignorance !

Newton said, I do know and I am going to tell you how gravity works!
Old 11th November 2012, 04:48 PM   #676
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

you can BELIEVE, ...
you can READ that you are writing gibberish.
Old 27th November 2012, 12:28 PM   #677
Pixie of key
Muse

Everyhthing really expanding faster and faster and we are already knowing why and what get us expanding faster and faster!

It is remnants of a very old universes "who" get us expanding faster and faster!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Sage...of_gravitation

Poincaré

Henri Poincaré

"Partially based on the calculations of Darwin, an important criticism was given by Henri Poincaré in 1908.[42] He concluded that the attraction is proportional to S\sqrt{\rho}v, where S is earth's molecular surface area, v is the velocity of the particles, and ρ is the density of the medium. Following Laplace, he argued that to maintain mass-proportionality the upper limit for S is at the most a ten-millionth of the Earth's surface. Now, drag (i.e. the resistance of the medium) is proportional to Sρv and therefore the ratio of drag to attraction is inversely proportional to Sv. To reduce drag, Poincaré calculated a lower limit for v = 24 · 1017 times the speed of light. So there are lower limits for Sv and v, and an upper limit for S and with those values one can calculate the produced heat, which is proportional to Sρv3. The calculation shows that earth's temperature would rise by 1026 degrees per second. Poincaré noticed, "that the earth could not long stand such a regime." Poincaré also analyzed some wave models (Tommasina and Lorentz), remarking that they suffered the same problems as the particle models. To reduce drag, superluminal wave velocities were necessary, and they would still be subject to the heating problem. After describing a similar re-radiation model like Thomson, he concluded: "Such are the complicated hypotheses to which we are led when we seek to make Le Sage's theory tenable".

He also stated that if in Lorentz' model the absorbed energy is fully converted into heat, that would raise earth's temperature by 1013 degrees per second. Poincaré then went on to consider Le Sage's theory in the context of the "new dynamics" that had been developed at the end of the 19th and the beginning of the 20th centuries, specifically recognizing the relativity principle. For a particle theory, he remarked that "it is difficult to imagine a law of collision compatible with the principle of relativity", and the problems of drag and heating remain."

Well, Poincare never understund, we are expanding all a time!

And he allready had a key for understunding why we expanding all a time!

There is huge fast and small particle / densers "behind" everything!

This huge fast and small particle are very old universes remnants.

Remnants of a very old universes get us expanding faster and faster all a time and thats why we moving faster and faster and finally we are this kind of huge fast particle / densers who get new universes stuff expanding faster and faster, you know!

I put that also here, you know!

Old 27th November 2012, 12:34 PM   #678
Pixie of key
Muse

So, is it the expanding earth no heat, because it blows all the time in three dimensions!

All universe visible when the material consists of continuous explosive denser that circulate forever case all the time, so that the acceleration speed throughout the visible universe internal pressure / movement due!

In the end, all that accelerated motion will be put on a very massive and dense to everything that makes our movement recovered himself with pushing force / external pressure at!

Eli eihän se laajeneva Maapallo mitään kuumene, koska se räjähtää koko ajan kolmiulotteisesti!

Kaikki näkyvän maailmankaikkeuden aine kun koostuu jatkuvasti räjähtävistä tihentymistä jotka kierrättävät ikuista asiaa koko ajan, niin että vauhtimme kiihtyy koko ajan näkyvän maailmankaikkeuden sisäisen paineen / liikkeen takia!

Lopulta kaikki tuo kiihtyvä liike tulee kohdistumaan erittäin massiiviseen ja tiheään kohteeseen joka saa kaiken meidän liikkeemme talteen itseensä työntävänä voimana / ulkoisena paineena!

Last edited by Pixie of key; 27th November 2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old 27th November 2012, 01:19 PM   #679
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

...gibberish snipped...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Sage...of_gravitation
Henri Poincaré
Yes Henri Poincaré added a nail in the coffin of Le Sage's theory of gravitation

Well, poincare never understund, we are expanding all a time!
...more gibberish snipped...
That is totally wrong !
The Earth is not expanding.
Old 27th November 2012, 01:21 PM   #680
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

So, is it the expanding earth no heat, because it blows all the time in three dimensions!
...more gibberish snipped....
The Earth is not expanding so the rest of your gibberish is based on a false idea.

JREF Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology