JREF Homepage Swift Blog Events Calendar $1 Million Paranormal Challenge The Amaz!ng Meeting Useful Links Support Us
James Randi Educational Foundation JREF Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   JREF Forum » JREF Topics » Welcome!
Click Here To Donate

Notices

Welcome to the JREF Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Tags introduce , members , newbies , welcome , welcome posts

Old 4th January 2013, 03:12 AM   #1481
FenerFan
Graduate Poster

Is there a problem here?

But like all human beings, every now and then, we crap in our pants. -Les Claypool
FenerFan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th January 2013, 06:06 AM   #1482
Fellow Traveler
Muse

Question Hello thinkers

I grew up in Fundy country as religion goes but I can never swallow the whole thing. It seems every religion has a very shaky premise at the heart. An Asia Indian Philospher said the whole world is supported on the back of a turtle. Asked what holds up the turtle he said "Lets change the subject." So it goes with where Cain got his wife, How Jesus could descend up from Joseph ultimately to David given his Virgin Birth. Seems religion is like a wheel with a hole in the middle. Can we love a neighbor who makes more money by some illegal means such as moonshining? It would be easier to sacrifice a child or kill a village.
Fellow Traveler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th January 2013, 09:31 AM   #1483
Acleron
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Fellow Traveler View Post
I grew up in Fundy country as religion goes but I can never swallow the whole thing. It seems every religion has a very shaky premise at the heart. An Asia Indian Philospher said the whole world is supported on the back of a turtle. Asked what holds up the turtle he said "Lets change the subject." So it goes with where Cain got his wife, How Jesus could descend up from Joseph ultimately to David given his Virgin Birth. Seems religion is like a wheel with a hole in the middle. Can we love a neighbor who makes more money by some illegal means such as moonshining? It would be easier to sacrifice a child or kill a village.
Welcome Fellow Traveller, you will find many here with similar ideas on religion, dip your toes in the threads.
Acleron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th January 2013, 05:49 PM   #1484
iangoeswest
Scholar

Hello all,

I hope this finds you well. I am a longtime lurker / noob poster who found the inclination to delurk into the "U.S. Politics" section on the "Right to Privacy" thread, a topic on which I thought I might be able to add something.

I have extraordinary warmth for this forum, and have followed various threads on and off for the past 18 months or so. I arrive with no particular agenda (or so I believe) beyond sharpening my own mental chops and contributing in those areas where I have informed insights.

I am 43 years old, the married father of three children 10 and under; I have a small law practice in San Francisco, CA which keeps the lights on, and for my first love am a teacher of law students in topics which have included criminal law and procedure, constitutional law, and national security. I am a semi-observant Jew, but am an athiest (or on charitable days a Deist) by way of belief. The various tensions which arise from the above have not been a problem thusfar.

Being a Jewish criminal defense attorney living in Berkeley, I pretty much hit the blue-state trifecta, but fancy myself a free-thinker. That proposition remains open to challenge, of course.

At any rate, I thought it the better of things to introduce myself on this thread, and reiterate the great affection I have had for this site, one of all-too-few improving the signal/noise ratio of internet discussion. I look forward to improving the ratio.

- Ian
iangoeswest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th January 2013, 06:06 PM   #1485
RandFan
Mormon Atheist

Originally Posted by iangoeswest View Post
At any rate, I thought it the better of things to introduce myself on this thread, and reiterate the great affection I have had for this site, one of all-too-few improving the signal/noise ratio of internet discussion. I look forward to improving the ratio.

- Ian
Sorry for stalking you Ian but I have to say your first post really impressed me. I could not agree with you more when it comes to the forum. I've been in many forums over the years but only one have I remained faithful to. Though to be honest I've contributed my share of noise but I'm trying to improve.

It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion. --Adam Smith

Last edited by RandFan; 6th January 2013 at 07:06 PM.
RandFan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th January 2013, 06:58 PM   #1486
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™
Administrator

Originally Posted by RandFan View Post
Sorry for stalking you Ian but I have to say your fist post really impressed me.

Ahem. I'm pretty sure we put the kibosh on fist posts a while back...

Sorry, couldn't resist.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th January 2013, 07:06 PM   #1487
RandFan
Mormon Atheist

Originally Posted by LashL View Post
Ahem. I'm pretty sure we put the kibosh on fist posts a while back...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion. --Adam Smith
RandFan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2013, 12:52 PM   #1488
Zwaarddijk
New Blood

Hello,

I registered recently due to a debunking project of mine, but I figured the focus of this board was somewhat dissimilar, as the pseudoscience I was debunking is kind of outside the scope of the regular focus of interest on this forum, so I never got around to posting.

I have, however, found a reason to post here again, as I want to enquire as to where pointing out slight factual errors in Randi's Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds and Hoaxes would make sense - none of the subfora seem to fit the bill, and I rather ask than make a faux pas of posting in the wrong section. I could of course mail him directly, and if you guys think that is the best approach, I may take that route instead.

Last edited by Zwaarddijk; 11th January 2013 at 12:54 PM.
Zwaarddijk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2013, 02:39 PM   #1489
AdMan
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Zwaarddijk View Post
Hello,

I registered recently due to a debunking project of mine, but I figured the focus of this board was somewhat dissimilar, as the pseudoscience I was debunking is kind of outside the scope of the regular focus of interest on this forum, so I never got around to posting.

I have, however, found a reason to post here again, as I want to enquire as to where pointing out slight factual errors in Randi's Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds and Hoaxes would make sense - none of the subfora seem to fit the bill, and I rather ask than make a faux pas of posting in the wrong section. I could of course mail him directly, and if you guys think that is the best approach, I may take that route instead.

Welcome. I'd say if the intent is to reach Randi directly, it'll probably be best to email him rather than trying to reach him via the forum.

Though you could post in the forum with your comments as well--might be interesting for other members. Maybe in the GS&P subforum?
AdMan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2013, 07:49 PM   #1490
COLONEL
Sniper of the Galactic Universe

Welcome to all you new members enjoy your stay here.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end" - R. J. Wiedermann LtCol. USMC Ret.
COLONEL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2013, 03:36 AM   #1491
SuperSkepticoid
New Blood

hellooooooooooooooooooooo
I am italian and this is a beatiful community
SuperSkepticoid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2013, 01:57 PM   #1492
LockeCole
New Blood

Hello, I just joined a little while ago. Nice to meet you guys!
LockeCole is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2013, 02:13 PM   #1493
Bell
beautiful freak

Welcome SuperSkepticoid and LockeCole! You'll enjoy your stay here

INY
You gotta love cops.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2013, 02:19 PM   #1494
RandFan
Mormon Atheist

Special message to new members

A fond welcome to all new members.

Also, please know that after 10 years or 50,000 posts, which ever comes first, you will be given the secrets to the universe by Mr. Randi personally. Be stalwart and firm in your commitment to skepticism and you will be rewarded.

Live long, prosper and drink beer.

That is all.

RandFan out.

Old 14th January 2013, 07:37 PM   #1495
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by RandFan View Post
A fond welcome to all new members.

Also, please know that after 10 years or 50,000 posts, which ever comes first, you will be given the secrets to the universe by Mr. Randi personally. Be stalwart and firm in your commitment to skepticism and you will be rewarded.

Live long, prosper and drink beer.

That is all.

RandFan out.
If he hands them to you on gold plates, drop them and run like hell.

I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2013, 08:16 PM   #1496
RandFan
Mormon Atheist

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
If he hands them to you on gold plates, drop them and run like hell.

Old 14th January 2013, 10:14 PM   #1497
EBD
New Blood

Well, hello all!

Introduce myself?
I've been skeptical of most things since my late teens. I watched a lot of Penn & Teller's BS, and that helped. I knew in the back of my mind that a lot of it was bias though. I then found bigthink on Youtube, and that led me to TAM. I've been watching many of TAM, JREF, and Michio Kaku lectures online, and I find them very interesting.

I would occasionally have internal rants on social issues regarding religion and alternative medicine. Unfortunately most of my close friends are quite religious, and don't mind alternative medicine. This means they don't want to hear me talk about those issues. It wasn't until something pretty serious came up where I HAD to talk about it, and came to JREF to see what to do. Lo, and behold! There's a forum. Now why didn't I think of that before?

I'm a student currently studying medicine with an emphasis on chemistry. Because of my area of study, alternative medicine and vaccine denial are my hot button issues. You'll find me on those forums mostly.

Nice to meet you all!
EBD is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2013, 10:25 PM   #1498
AdMan
Philosopher

Originally Posted by EBD View Post
Well, hello all!

Introduce myself?
I've been skeptical of most things since my late teens. I watched a lot of Penn & Teller's BS, and that helped. I knew in the back of my mind that a lot of it was bias though. I then found bigthink on Youtube, and that led me to TAM. I've been watching many of TAM, JREF, and Michio Kaku lectures online, and I find them very interesting.

I would occasionally have internal rants on social issues regarding religion and alternative medicine. Unfortunately most of my close friends are quite religious, and don't mind alternative medicine. This means they don't want to hear me talk about those issues. It wasn't until something pretty serious came up where I HAD to talk about it, and came to JREF to see what to do. Lo, and behold! There's a forum. Now why didn't I think of that before?

I'm a student currently studying medicine with an emphasis on chemistry. Because of my area of study, alternative medicine and vaccine denial are my hot button issues. You'll find me on those forums mostly.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome, EBD! You'll find a lot of similar thinking (and perhaps a dash of wooish nonsense, just to spice things up ) here. Enjoy yourself. I look forward to your posts.
Old 16th January 2013, 11:40 AM   #1499
Sparkyryan
New Blood

Hi, Ryan from Lincolnshire UK, skeptic, atheist, libertarian (well the UK equivalent) musician, husband, father to 4.
Like: shermer, Dawkins, hitch, Sam Harris, ayn Rand, Penn jillette, Carl sagan, Hawkins. Plenty more. Hopefully I'll fit in :-D
Sparkyryan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th January 2013, 11:54 PM   #1500
SusanB-M1
Incurable Optimist

Welcome, Sparkyryan

I've been here for a long time and there's always something interesting going on, and excellent people. I'm sure you will feel absolutely at home here.
Old 21st January 2013, 12:12 AM   #1501
Frishman
Banned

Hi. I hope to find critical thinking here, not just being critical.
Frishman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2013, 05:03 AM   #1502
JacquesR
New Blood

Hi all. Just joined, seeing as I've decided that this is the year I will finally travel from South Africa to TAM (I was in Vegas 2 years ago, but had to leave one damn week before TAM!). Looking forward to it greatly. I've met many of the regulars at various other conferences over the years, and by all accounts it will be a great experience.
JacquesR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st January 2013, 11:36 AM   #1503
Allecher
Critical Thinker

Welcome Frishman and JacquesR!

JacquesR if you are planning a TAM trip this summer keep an eye on the 'The Amaz!ng Meeting! and other Skeptical Events' subforum. There will be a lot of insider tips posted and we usually organize a few casual meetings for the extracurricular events as well.
Old 23rd January 2013, 04:59 AM   #1504
Jasper Packlemerton
Banned

Hello everyone, for the purposes of the forum, I'm Jasper. Long time reader, first time poster. I don't know what compelled me to join all of a sudden, but after a few attempts at signing up, I was finally let in. I'm not sure I have anything wise to add to you clever folks, so I will probably do a lot of watching from the shadows.
Jasper Packlemerton is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2013, 09:52 AM   #1505
Cardea11
New Blood

oh no ,what have I done

Hello people, you can blame that I noticed sentences written in English for the fact you've now got another voice ,making what
generally is a muttering of comments,on this site .
That and the question " What fantasy universe would (sic) you like to live in? I mean really.....would? ! ?
Forgive me my sins before they occur and, please,try no to choke on your drinks when my ignorance stuns you.
Cardea11 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2013, 11:45 PM   #1506
weedwhacker
Student

>delete< (Please see better version, following on...)...

Last edited by weedwhacker; 24th January 2013 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Deleted for the re-write
weedwhacker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2013, 11:56 PM   #1507
weedwhacker
Student

This is the "New Members" area?? OK...(is this thing on??)...ahem...

"Hello. This online moniker 'weedwhacker' is an homage, of sorts, to a 'former' "persona" of mine, on the "Site-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named"...(it's ATS)...(oops).....

I'm not sure if I qualify to be accepted within the realms here...my writing ability is mediocre, at best (based on some example posts I've read over the years). however...we learn by 'doing', I suppose.

Being (somewhat) new to this Forum, I am as yet unclear about the 'BB' coding and how it will appear, once posted...but, this will be a short learning curve....

...(EDIT)....just found the "preview post" option, so I'm good......

BTW...noting my "join date" here at JREF...it relates to my being informed, about 3-4 years ago, that someone used a variant spelling of "weedwhacker" here, on JREF (can't recall it exactly, now) and, I wanted to set the record straight. (Lest my none-too specific "reputation", as it were, be "sullied"....naive, I was back then.....)....

Kindest regards to all.
weedwhacker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2013, 05:24 PM   #1508
TraumaDoc
New Blood

Greetings!

Greetings fellow JREF members! I am pleased to see the vast participation from all to make a difference and raise awareness that is overwhelmingly deserved.

There has to be change. I work in a hospital and I must admit that I am "happily" tired of seeing patients coming in demanding answers to why quackery didn't work for them. Homeopathy, that most profess works for them come back disappointed. We told you so...yet patients will preach about it, swear by it, worship it then return with worsening symptoms. I hate it and I want to join all of you in extending this awareness.

Quickly...on my way home listening to Chicago's well-known AM radio commercial about HVAC services by a popular company. They state that all of us should call them and order their $80 inspection special because a "colder" temperature in a home will drive people to gain weight. They went on-and-on about metabolism's sensitivity to the temperature in our homes. They closed their commercial saying a "warmer" home will help you lose the weight. I thought I was about to drive off the road. Stupidity at its finest.

In any case, greetings to all! Many thanks to all of you for contributing your inputs into this vitally important cause!

Best wishes!
TraumaDoc from Chicago
TraumaDoc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2013, 03:09 AM   #1509
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader

Welcome TraumaDoc,
Coincidentally I just had a run-in with a friend of my wife over homeopathy. After about an hour of plugging into various websites with her, I actually had her fairly convinced that it was total nonsense and I was felling pretty good about pulling one of them back from the dark side.... Until she added, "Well, at least if it's all water, it's doing you good because it's flushing out all those toxins."

Thump! Thump! Thump! (Me hitting my head against the table to end the conversation.)

Don't you wish someone had slapped baby Hitler really really hard? [i] Dr. Buzzo 02/13 [i]
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2013, 04:13 AM   #1510
Recovering Agnostic
Back Pew Heckler

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
Until she added, "Well, at least if it's all water, it's doing you good because it's flushing out all those toxins."
Oh well. Baby steps, I suppose.

The art and science of asking questions is the source of all knowledge - Thomas Berger
Recovering Agnostic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2013, 08:02 AM   #1511
TraumaDoc
New Blood

Hitting heads...

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
Welcome TraumaDoc,
Coincidentally I just had a run-in with a friend of my wife over homeopathy. After about an hour of plugging into various websites with her, I actually had her fairly convinced that it was total nonsense and I was felling pretty good about pulling one of them back from the dark side.... Until she added, "Well, at least if it's all water, it's doing you good because it's flushing out all those toxins."

Thump! Thump! Thump! (Me hitting my head against the table to end the conversation.)
Thanks Foolmewunz! You may just have to hit that head a bit harder. I too had a wife that once said the same thing! But many thanks to Mr. Randi she had downed all those bogus pills at once (may be 80+ or so...) and I can kindly attest to the fact that she is alive and still well.

Thanks again for the welcome!

TraumaDoc
TraumaDoc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2013, 08:13 AM   #1512
Sideroxylon
Gavagai!

Welcome, TraumaDoc. Look forward to reading your posts.
Old 25th January 2013, 08:17 AM   #1513
Sideroxylon
Gavagai!

Originally Posted by weedwhacker View Post
This is the "New Members" area?? OK...(is this thing on??)...ahem...

"Hello. This online moniker 'weedwhacker' is an homage, of sorts, to a 'former' "persona" of mine, on the "Site-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named"...(it's ATS)...(oops).....

I'm not sure if I qualify to be accepted within the realms here...my writing ability is mediocre, at best (based on some example posts I've read over the years). however...we learn by 'doing', I suppose.

Being (somewhat) new to this Forum, I am as yet unclear about the 'BB' coding and how it will appear, once posted...but, this will be a short learning curve....

...(EDIT)....just found the "preview post" option, so I'm good......

BTW...noting my "join date" here at JREF...it relates to my being informed, about 3-4 years ago, that someone used a variant spelling of "weedwhacker" here, on JREF (can't recall it exactly, now) and, I wanted to set the record straight. (Lest my none-too specific "reputation", as it were, be "sullied"....naive, I was back then.....)....

Kindest regards to all.
Practice makes perfect when it comes to improving your writing skills. There is probably a strong tie-in with thinking skills and improving them. There some pretty unorthodox writers here too.

Welcome
Old 25th January 2013, 06:03 PM   #1514
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader

Originally Posted by Sideroxylon View Post
Practice makes perfect when it comes to improving your writing skills. There is probably a strong tie-in with thinking skills and improving them. There some pretty unorthodox writers here too.

Welcome
Some people have a way with words. Some not have way.

Seriously, we're always taking applications over at the Grammar Resistance. My previous forty-five years in shipping had me working with people who probably accounted for about sixty-five different native tongues, so I tend to take any construction that gets one understood.

We have some noted wordsmiths here (and a couple of wordjones and wordjohnsons, too). Newbs shouldn't let that be off-putting. One shouldn't feel the need to qualify for a TLA nomination in order to be an active member. Personally, I'd rather read someone's lucid thought processes expressed in awkward English than the spawn of F. Scott Fitzgerald presenting mellifluous prose using circular reasoning and logical fallacies.

Welcome to all the newbs. Settle in and as Paul Simon advised Mrs. Robinson, stroll around the grounds until you feel at home (and try to ignore that "the grounds" in that context represented an asylum). There are places for serious discussion and not-so-serious discussion. And don't ignore the Members Only areas. You can kick back and goof around or you can get advice or help from some pretty decent folk.

Don't you wish someone had slapped baby Hitler really really hard? [i] Dr. Buzzo 02/13 [i]
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2013, 07:11 AM   #1515
NetPen
Scholar

Hello Everyone,

I had an account here a while back way, which I decativated a long time ago, when the requirements for registration were much more lax such as not having to ask for first or last names, which is one of the reasons why I hesitated to come back here.

Anyway, I'm currently a business student who had old plans for becomming a Mathematics professor but switched to the former because of better career opportunities in this current economy. Also, I wasn't doing too well in Calculus.

Going back a bit further than that, I was originally introduced to the skepticism movement a long time ago, in a sort-of-an indirect way, by my astronomy professor back when I had to take general classes to fufil the GE (General Education) degrees and requirements.

My hobbies and interests include 3d modeling, drawing, computers, video games, reading and working on the things that I enjoy.

I look forward to interacting with the rest of the members of the JREF community.
NetPen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2013, 07:18 AM   #1516
Sideroxylon
Gavagai!

Welcome, NetPen. What areas are of skepticism are you interested in? I most enjoy the pseudo scientific stuff like alternative medicine, young earth creationism and paranormal claims.
Old 28th January 2013, 02:45 AM   #1517
batpuncher
New Blood

Morning/afternoon/evening everyone, just saying hi before going back to lurking in the CT section. I have all sorts of interests from photography/videography to martial arts through electronics, hopefully there's knowledge there that can make a contribution to this rather quite informative site.
batpuncher is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th January 2013, 08:27 PM   #1518
Houston I Am
New Blood

Hello,

I found this site doing a search.

I have been the route of boards from AT&T, Insight, and Pathstoknowledge. Paths has died down so looking for a new home.

Interests include camping, computers, politics, and science. I will be posting to most of those.
Houston I Am is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th January 2013, 08:28 PM   #1519
RandFan
Mormon Atheist

Welcome to the forum Houston.

Old 30th January 2013, 12:22 AM   #1520
h.g.Whiz
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Houston I Am View Post
Hello,

I found this site doing a search.

I have been the route of boards from AT&T, Insight, and Pathstoknowledge. Paths has died down so looking for a new home.

Interests include camping, computers, politics, and science. I will be posting to most of those.
You are not a sports fang, are you?

JREF Forum » JREF Topics » Welcome!