IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags judy wood , morgan reynolds , space beams

Old 5th November 2006, 09:31 AM   #161
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

Originally Posted by TruthSeeker1234 View Post
Firetruck burned out and windows broken but otherwise undamaged.

Looks pretty damaged to me.
Alt+F4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 09:34 AM   #162
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

Wow, sorry about the size of the picture, I'll have to learn to resize.
Alt+F4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 09:36 AM   #163
uk_dave
Philosopher

How did that firetuck come to be described as 'burned out'?
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 09:58 AM   #164
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

Originally Posted by uk_dave View Post
How did that firetuck come to be described as 'burned out'?
It wasn't described as "burned out". It was taken by my brother-in-law (FDNY) on 9/12. I'm not even sure if it's even ever appeared on the Internet before. I posted it to show TS that there was a LOT of damage to vehicles not caused by fire, but rather from tons of falling debris.

This is the first time I've tried to post a photo on this message board. I'll resize it and try again.
Old 5th November 2006, 10:53 AM   #165
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
So, if 80% of the upper parts of the towers were turned into fine dust, what did the study of the composition of the dust find so little iron:

Fe-rich Primarily Fe and Fe oxide 0.2 – 1.3 0.1 – 1.1

Compare to the amounts of Gypsum:

Gypsum Includes all Ca sulfate particles 26.3 – 53.3 63.3 – 63.7

(first range is percentage for outdoor samples, second for indoor, see table on page 5)

So are you saying the towers contained gypsum in an amount between 25 and 50 times the amount of iron(steel)?

Or maybe your 20% of the steel left number is just a tad off?
These are the same people who told us that the air was safe to breathe. So you expect me to believe that they told the truth about the dust, after they told such a viscious lie about the dust? What on earth would it take to convince you that these people are liars?
TruthSeeker1234 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 10:57 AM   #166
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

Originally Posted by Alt+F4 View Post
It wasn't described as "burned out". It was taken by my brother-in-law (FDNY) on 9/12. I'm not even sure if it's even ever appeared on the Internet before. I posted it to show TS that there was a LOT of damage to vehicles not caused by fire, but rather from tons of falling debris.

This is the first time I've tried to post a photo on this message board. I'll resize it and try again.
AltF4, are you trying to be disingenuous? That is a different firetruck. It is an interesting photo however. Did you read the paper and study the photos that are the subject of this thread?
TruthSeeker1234 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 11:05 AM   #167
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

Here's the truck that has the windows blown out but is otherwise undamaged. The Wood/Reynolds paper has a multitude of very strange photos. Look at them. They are very difficult to explain.

I would love you guys to explain them. You don't need to know where any of these vehicles were. Imagine they were anywere you'd like to imagine. Then explain how, for instance, the front door panel of a police car is melted, but the rear door panel is pristine. How does that happen?

Last edited by TruthSeeker1234; 5th November 2006 at 11:07 AM.
Old 5th November 2006, 11:07 AM   #168
Garb
Graduate Poster

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...G/Image180.jpg

Here's the truck that has the windows blown out but is otherwise undamaged. The Wood/Reynolds paper has a multitude of very strange photos. Look at them. They are very difficult to explain.

I would love you guys to explain them. You don't need to know where any of these vehicles were. Imagine they were anywere you'd like to imagine. Then explain how, for instance, the front door panel of a police car is melted, but the rear door panel is pristine. How does that happen?
How does that picture prove anything the CTs are saying?

How is it not logical that a collapsing building could have caused that?

But I blew up the apartment. Only way to be safe.
-kookbreaker
Garb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 11:09 AM   #169
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...G/Image180.jpg

maybe all that debris that fell on it had something to do with it

what do YOU think did it?
Old 5th November 2006, 11:13 AM   #170
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

Did falling debris do this?

Please explain how the "collapse" melted the front door and removed the door handle, yet left the back door panel pristine. Can't wait to hear this.
Old 5th November 2006, 11:15 AM   #171
Garb
Graduate Poster

Did falling debris do this?http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...G/Image172.jpg

Please explain how the "collapse" melted the front door and removed the door handle, yet left the back door panel pristine. Can't wait to hear this.
Why not? I didn't know that for debris to do damage they had to affect the entire car...

-kookbreaker
Garb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 11:19 AM   #172
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

Did falling debris do this?http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...G/Image172.jpg

the door doesnt look melted, it looks crushed (you know, by debris)

the removed dor handle? the handles are plastic, plastic melts

for the front door being burned and not the back, did it even occur to you that maybe the dor was open while it was on fire?
Old 5th November 2006, 11:23 AM   #173
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

AltF4, are you trying to be disingenuous? That is a different firetruck. It is an interesting photo however. Did you read the paper and study the photos that are the subject of this thread?
You do not mean the paper by Judy Woods the insane idiot from planet x ward at the Clemson funny farm?

Why read real dumb ideas from the team most likely to be sent to the funny farm.

The real question here is did you read the article?

And do you believe the article?

If you do believe, has your wife talked to you about you being committed?

Is she too busy at work while you are believing insane CT ideas?

If you have any evidence of a beam weapon bring it on.

Take a break you mind is toasted to even post this toasted beam weapon, except as a parody of the CT experts.
Old 5th November 2006, 11:28 AM   #174
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

it was a beam weapon,

darn i was wrong

you are right it was a beam weapon, bounce off the glass of the wtc and blasted the car, and the officers were destroyed in a flash
Old 5th November 2006, 11:37 AM   #175
stateofgrace

How do you know that this car was melted?

Have you any idea what happened to this car?

Have you spoken to the police department about this car?

Have you checked anything out about this car?

Is it not possible a car full of petrol simply caught fire when large chunks of debris fell on it?

What happened to the policemen that were in this car? Have you checked up? Can you offer up their testimony?
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 11:53 AM   #176
Skibum
Graduate Poster

Perhaps the door was open when it caught fire, then when they relocated it they closed the door.
Skibum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 12:09 PM   #177
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

OK. The door was open. Now, the really strange stuff. What about all the circular holes? a giant drill press?
Old 5th November 2006, 12:10 PM   #178
Garb
Graduate Poster

OK. The door was open. Now, the really strange stuff. What about all the circular holes? a giant drill press?
What does the fact that the holes are circular have to do with anything?

I'd be more confused if they were triangles.

-kookbreaker
Old 5th November 2006, 12:14 PM   #179
uk_dave
Philosopher

Got any better pics of the holes?

Dimensions?

What was in them?

Colour?

Aroma?
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 12:43 PM   #180
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

Yes, I know it's a different fire truck. I posted it to make the point that not all vehicles had fire damage, many had debris damage only.

As for the photos in the Woods/Reynolds paper, you are assuming that the fire damage was caused right when the towers collapsed. Fires burned at ground zero for weeks after 9/11 and you don't know when those photos were taken. I know for a FACT that the photo I posted was taken on 9/12.

Putting out vechicle fires was not a priority in the first few days, searching for survivors was.
Old 5th November 2006, 01:11 PM   #181
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Hotdamn Martians and their ****** heatray!

Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 01:19 PM   #182
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by bjb View Post
So it was a controlled thermite demolition AND a beam weapon attack? And there were no planes and all of the videos were fakes?
And they used the MIB tools to make us all think we see planes.

Wait, that does not make sense....
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 01:27 PM   #183
R.Mackey
Philosopher

Did falling debris do this? http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...G/Image172.jpg

I would surmise that fire did most of that.

Could have been flaming debris.

I take it you've never seen a car fire before?

How is this supposed to be proof of 'splosives or the Death Star, precisely?

Oh, by the way Alex, how come you now quote yourself twice in your signature, but use two different names? Seems a bit... odd, don't you think?
R.Mackey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 01:28 PM   #184
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Yes. No rubble, yet toasted cars. Cars half toasted, half pristine. Spontaneoulsy exploding car engines (not gas tanks). Firetruck burned out and windows broken but otherwise undamaged.

Yes, very hard for me to understand, do take a try a explaining how a flaming building falls and accomplishes this stuff.
Most things seem very hard for you to understand.

Why is this?
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 01:37 PM   #185
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

Originally Posted by R.Mackey View Post

Oh, by the way Alex, how come you now quote yourself twice in your signature, but use two different names? Seems a bit... odd, don't you think?
Yes, it's very odd. A multitude of vertical round holes of similar diameter bored down through rubble is normal, and a person using his own real name, and also using an internet name, that's odd. The first quote clarifies Gravy's signature, in which "TruthSeeker1234" is quoted out of context.

Now that that's cleared up, please clear this up.
Old 5th November 2006, 01:40 PM   #186
Skibum
Graduate Poster

Quote:
Looks like debris tore holes in the building, whats odd about that.
Skibum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 01:42 PM   #187
Garb
Graduate Poster

Yes, it's very odd. A multitude of vertical round holes of similar diameter bored down through rubble is normal, and a person using his own real name, and also using an internet name, that's odd. The first quote clarifies Gravy's signature, in which "TruthSeeker1234" is quoted out of context.

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...G/Image149.jpg
Debris.

-kookbreaker
Old 5th November 2006, 01:42 PM   #188
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Yes, it's very odd. A multitude of vertical round holes of similar diameter bored down through rubble is normal, <snip>?
Did you notice those two 110 story skyscapers crashing onto those buildings? I guess not, since you're not very perceptive.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 01:46 PM   #189
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

It was an intelligent bomb that is able
to destroy only the desired part of a car.
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 01:47 PM   #190
FramerDave
Muse

What's to clear up?
FramerDave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 01:47 PM   #191
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by asmodean View Post
Hmm, got a better idea. I'll booby trap the entrance and try to lure the troofers in. I mean, they come pre-packed in tinfoil, just throw them on the barbie and enjoy a good meal. May have to switch to fava beans for that tho'. In any case it'll be an excellent opportunity to practice new culinary disciplines for when our reptoid overlords take over openly.
I've got a pretty good barbque sause
Old 5th November 2006, 01:51 PM   #192
R.Mackey
Philosopher

I still don't know what "round holes" you're talking about.

And that has nothing to do with your signature. I was merely commenting on people who refer to themselves in the third person. You may want to change your signature again, since I didn't make the connection between yours and Gravy's signature -- I doubt many other readers will get that impression.

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...G/Image149.jpg
You're not giving me much to work with.

Are you proposing that the areas of collapse -- whichever building this is, obviously hammered by falling debris -- showing vaguely round shapes, is evidence of space-based beam weapons?

Can you accept that a localized building collapse might fracture on a convex load line? That's what really happened.

If these were punchouts from beam weapons, first of all, they're way smaller than the WTC collapse itself. So... your beam weapon has multiple settings?? Throttleable? And they fired it at random, punching little holes hither and thither in an orgy of wanton destruction?

Second, how do you reconcile that there appear to be no thermal plumes from these beam weapon impacts? No jets of steam, molten rebar, smoke, not even scorch marks around the edges? This beam weapon of yours appears to mimic blunt impact quite well... or is that what They want us to think??

Third, do you have any idea what the state-of-art in beam weapons is?

I work for NASA, pal. If we had the ability to launch a ruddy orbital cannon, we wouldn't be struggling to finish the International Space Station. And it would be about a million times more awesome.

Go back to your comic books.
R.Mackey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 01:52 PM   #193
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by bjb View Post
You guys are confusing black projects with secret projects. A secret project can be known to the public, like the Joint Strike Fighters in the photographs. Those are also secret programs because the details (system capabilities, specs, performance numbers, etc.) are secret. A 'black' project is different because the public does not even know of its existance. The conspiracy nutjobs like to play the 'black project' card because they can pretend any kind of weapon exists to do whatever they please. It's the equivalent of saying 'Goddidit' to plug up the holes in your arguement.

The Airborne Laser program is the closest thing we have to a Death Star. It is meant to shoot down a missile but even if it were operational, it would not be able to disintegrate a building.

How do the CT'ers know about the "black projects"

Could they be part of the cover?
Old 5th November 2006, 01:54 PM   #194
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

Originally Posted by FramerDave View Post
What's to clear up?
There are round holes, many of them. What round objects could have done this? Giant bowling balls? And where are the objects?
Old 5th November 2006, 01:57 PM   #195
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

There are round holes, many of them. What round objects could have done this? Giant bowling balls? And where are the objects?
They're not round. They are holes, jagged and all. And the debris is inside, where the shadows are, so you cannot see it clearly. What did you expect, FDNY adding floodlight to the scene to satify some nutter like you?
Old 5th November 2006, 01:59 PM   #196
R.Mackey
Philosopher

Originally Posted by DHR View Post
How do the CT'ers know about the "black projects"

Could they be part of the cover?
Impossible. No intelligence agency would use such unstable people as part of their operation.

There is some precedent for this, but using more legitimate public figures. The one that comes to mind is the Glomar Explorer, using Howard Hughes and a fake research mission as cover for a black project to recover a sunken Soviet boomer.

I guess one could argue that Howard Hughes was a bit of a crackpot as well, but the difference between this operation and the nearly unintelligible flotsam that is the 9/11 Truth Movement is stark. I don't see them as in any way equivalent.
Old 5th November 2006, 02:07 PM   #197
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

Originally Posted by R.Mackey View Post
I still don't know what "round holes" you're talking about.

You're not giving me much to work with.

Can you accept that a localized building collapse might fracture on a convex load line? That's what really happened.

If these were punchouts from beam weapons, first of all, they're way smaller than the WTC collapse itself. So... your beam weapon has multiple settings?? Throttleable? And they fired it at random, punching little holes hither and thither in an orgy of wanton destruction?

Second, how do you reconcile that there appear to be no thermal plumes from these beam weapon impacts? No jets of steam, molten rebar, smoke, not even scorch marks around the edges? This beam weapon of yours appears to mimic blunt impact quite well... or is that what They want us to think??

Third, do you have any idea what the state-of-art in beam weapons is?

I work for NASA, pal. If we had the ability to launch a ruddy orbital cannon, we wouldn't be struggling to finish the International Space Station. And it would be about a million times more awesome.
Your questions are good ones. Why no steam or other visual evidence besides the round holes? NASA, huh? Not surprised. No, I have no idea what the state of the art in beam weapons is.

COnvex load lines. In other words, buildings broke in a round fashion, because that was the weakest? Straight down through? Hmmmm. And what about the round holes in the dust and debris? Same thing?
Old 5th November 2006, 02:11 PM   #198
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Your questions are good ones. Why no steam or other visual evidence besides the round holes? NASA, huh? Not surprised. No, I have no idea what the state of the art in beam weapons is.

COnvex load lines. In other words, buildings broke in a round fashion, because that was the weakest? Straight down through? Hmmmm. And what about the round holes in the dust and debris? Same thing?
So where did you, Judy, and Morgan get all the energy for your weapon?

Do you even have a clue how much energy Judy, Morgan and you are ignoring just in the events as they happen?

And how much energy they say they needed to bring down the WTC with their energy beam weapon?
Old 5th November 2006, 02:14 PM   #199
R.Mackey
Philosopher

Well, I do, and it's lousy megawatt-class weapons. That means in order to generate the same energy as the aircraft impact -- not counting the fuel on board or any other consumable, just the kinetic energy -- would take over an hour of continuous firing. It can't keep that up, by the way.

Concrete buildings tend to break in a round fashion. It's just the way certain materials fracture.

Obviously straight down. I'm suspecting this was secondary collapse after impact, though I still don't know precisely what I'm looking at. After being damaged, the only force remaining is gravity. What else were you thinking of?

And I still don't know what other "holes in the dust and debris" you're talking about. "Holes in dust" does not parse. Dust particles are too small to have holes, and dust clouds don't stay still long enough for well-defined holes.
Old 5th November 2006, 02:17 PM   #200
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Big picture of big hole with big debris inside.

ETA: The above link doesn't work. Try this link, and click on the picture top right.

And you are either unfair, or REALLY unable to percieve the evidence. You have posted many times that picture of the WTC 1 collapse, taken from a helicopter. Here's a smaller version of said picture. What do you observe in this picture? And mainly about the debris crashing down?

Last edited by Bell; 5th November 2006 at 02:23 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories