IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags judy wood , morgan reynolds , space beams

Old 7th November 2006, 11:42 PM   #321
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Concrete boy vs MoonBeam boy
Old 7th November 2006, 11:57 PM   #322
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Oh, no, he didn't!

Yes, he did!

Old 8th November 2006, 02:36 AM   #323
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

PooperScooper321... what the hell are those pictures with the dots suppose to prove? That you lack artistic skills? Also, did you notice all the debris inside the holes in those pictures you posted? I guess not.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2006, 03:47 AM   #324
stateofgrace

I think BS4-5=9 is actually having a laugh here, I can only assume this.

Admittedly it is not very funny but when you have mocked this event to the degree he is as, I'm sure one more laugh at it is highly amusing.

Carry on BS, mocking and laughting at it all clearly appeals to you.

There is a saying here in
Scotland.

"What goes around comes around".

I'm sure one day it will BS.
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2006, 03:52 AM   #325
Spins
Muse

Originally Posted by Bell View Post
PooperScooper321... what the hell are those pictures with the dots suppose to prove? That you lack artistic skills? Also, did you notice all the debris inside the holes in those pictures you posted? I guess not.
He's basically saying...

"Look at what my evil, billion dollar, star wars beam weapon did, muhahahahahah!"
Spins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2006, 05:37 AM   #326
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Originally Posted by TruthSeeker1234 View Post
SEE?!??!!!??? Billiard balls!!! Told ya!!!
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2006, 05:42 AM   #327
Belz...
Fiend God

Did you have fun placing red dots at random places ?

You missed a few, by the way.

Now, I'd agree that it's kinda funny how those round-ish shapes seem all over the place, but to jump to the conclusion that there's a "beam weapon" involved, without evidence, and contra the fact that beams weapons are FOCUSED into a narrow beam, is ridiculous.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2006, 05:44 AM   #328
The_Fire
Unimpressed Female

Isn't playing Paredolia fun? Seriously, TS: Get a grip......
"We? That better be you and that invisible aardwarck in your pocket you are talking about, because I KNOW you are not stupid enough to open a giant can of whoop ass by claiming you know what I think."
Stop Sylvia Browne
The_Fire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2006, 06:01 AM   #329
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

So why did the Death Ray O' Doom totally vapourize the towers, but only pepper the other buildings with a shotgun spread of holes? Were they just trying to be artistic?

Why wouldn't they have been satisfied with just smacking these buildings with a shiftload of falling debris? Not fun enough?

"YeeHah! I'm the NWO, Beeatch!!" "WooHoo!"*

*my model of the guys running the Gun of Death ray O' Doom. Sort of like the sensitive cops in Hitchhiker's Guide, but not as Sensitive.
Old 8th November 2006, 06:03 AM   #330
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

And why is that one little yellow dot off to the left side a different size? Did they have two Death Rays O' Doom? Or was that a bank shot?
Old 8th November 2006, 06:07 AM   #331
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
And why is that one little yellow dot off to the left side a different size? Did they have two Death Rays O' Doom? Or was that a bank shot?
An unexplained anomaly. I demand a new independent investigation into the yellow dot.
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2006, 06:18 AM   #332
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Because you never know when you'll need to go down that rabbit hole, it's best to carry one with you.
Old 8th November 2006, 06:27 AM   #333
Spins
Muse

Originally Posted by chipmunk stew View Post
SEE?!??!!!??? Billiard balls!!! Told ya!!!
OK, OK, I'll admit maybe a space based billiard ball weapon was also employed to destroy WTC 5 and 6 (what an earth for I don't know?).

So in conclusion the evidence presented shows Dr. Evil used his new "star wars beam weapon" and "billiard ball weapon of mass destruction" (BBWMD) on 9/11 to destroy WTC 5 and 6!

Spins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2006, 06:29 AM   #334
Spins
Muse

That one was just for good measure!
Old 8th November 2006, 06:44 AM   #335
CurtC
Illuminator

TS1234, it's well known that all the beam weapons currently in deployment are triangular-shaped. Please draw your picture again using triangles.
CurtC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2006, 07:14 AM   #336
Spins
Muse

So why did the Death Ray O' Doom totally vapourize the towers, but only pepper the other buildings with a shotgun spread of holes? Were they just trying to be artistic?

Why wouldn't they have been satisfied with just smacking these buildings with a shiftload of falling debris? Not fun enough?

"YeeHah! I'm the NWO, Beeatch!!" "WooHoo!"*

*my model of the guys running the Gun of Death ray O' Doom. Sort of like the sensitive cops in Hitchhiker's Guide, but not as Sensitive.
In my mind I have this vision of Egon Spengler on Ghostbusters firing off his proton stream in the function room at the hotel...

"OK! OK! Alright, hold it! Hold it! Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa! ... Nice shooting, Tex! You've just destroyed WTC 5 and 6 dumbass that wasn't in the plan you'll ruin the cover up!"

Last edited by Spins; 8th November 2006 at 07:18 AM.
Old 8th November 2006, 07:20 AM   #337
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Spins View Post
In my mind I have this vision of Egon Spengler on Ghostbusters firing off his proton stream in the function room at the hotel...

http://www.mugen.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/egon.JPG

"OK! OK! Alright, hold it! Hold it! Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa! ... Nice shooting, Tex! You've just destroyed WTC 5 and 6 dumbass that wasn't in the plan you'll ruin the cover up!"

Well, all theories are valid, we're just snarking here....
Old 8th November 2006, 08:10 AM   #338
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Spins View Post
<giggles>

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2006, 10:13 AM   #339
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

dont cross the streams...
Old 8th November 2006, 10:36 AM   #340
R.Mackey
Philosopher

Originally Posted by CurtC View Post
TS1234, it's well known that all the beam weapons currently in deployment are triangular-shaped. Please draw your picture again using triangles.
haha, funny.

All kidding aside, though, I'd anticipate this Beam Weapon o' Doom to have a significant and noticeable diffraction limited effect, given the size of the beam, it's anticipated origin, and the power levels involved.

You'd almost surely see a Gaussian distribution of damage, leaving quite ordinary craters. The only alternative would be to see Fraunhofer patterns. Clean-edged circles, though -- just not possible.

Pathetic. Even if you buy every step of his argument, it still points 180 degrees away from his conclusions...
R.Mackey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2006, 10:56 AM   #341
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by R.Mackey View Post
All kidding aside, though, I'd anticipate this Beam Weapon o' Doom to have a significant and noticeable diffraction limited effect, given the size of the beam, it's anticipated origin, and the power levels involved.

You'd almost surely see a Gaussian distribution of damage, leaving quite ordinary craters. The only alternative would be to see Fraunhofer patterns. Clean-edged circles, though -- just not possible.

Pathetic. Even if you buy every step of his argument, it still points 180 degrees away from his conclusions...
There you go, bringing facts into it again. When will you guys learn?
Old 8th November 2006, 12:07 PM   #342
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Just another point...assuming this is a space-based weapon, it must be in geosynch orbit, otherwise it wouldn't have been able to fire enough times to make those holes.

If plane-based, that's a hella-big plane, and it would've been flying about for some time.

Even assuming some sooper-sekrit-mega-stealth-mule-kick-power-rangers-go-silent-invisible-nondiffracting-ultra-powerful-powerpuff-girls giganto laser is possible, the firing patterns don't line up. Not to mention that would've had to have been bursts, rather than continuous fire (which, with a moving beam, would leave roughly linear damage tracks).
Old 8th November 2006, 12:13 PM   #343
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

PooperScooper321, have you ever been abducted and probed by aliens?
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2006, 12:18 PM   #344
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post
Just another point...assuming this is a space-based weapon, it must be in geosynch orbit, otherwise it wouldn't have been able to fire enough times to make those holes.

If plane-based, that's a hella-big plane, and it would've been flying about for some time.
You're assuming they'd have to be in a free-fall orbit. If they have control of this sort of power in a space-based system, they could very well be in a powered orbit, that allows them to remain on-station even if they aren't in Geosync orbit.

And of course the whole shebang would have to be seriously stealthed to avoid being tracked visually, or on radar. Oh, and invulnerable, so the LEO sattelites that would hit it won't damage it. Oh, and a large supply of extra (and identical!) sattelites to spit out the back to replace the ones that ran into it.

Nothing too complicated in that, is there?
Old 8th November 2006, 12:25 PM   #345
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post

Even assuming some sooper-sekrit-mega-stealth-mule-kick-power-rangers-go-silent-invisible-nondiffracting-ultra-powerful-powerpuff-girls giganto laser is possible, the firing patterns don't line up. Not to mention that would've had to have been bursts, rather than continuous fire (which, with a moving beam, would leave roughly linear damage tracks).
a geosynch orbit would have to be over the equator, but the holes are straight down, implying a direct fly-over, so it woul dhave to be an aircraft, perhaps TR-3B? lol

Quote:
A speech given at the International UFO Congress, in Laughlin, Nevada in 1998 by Edgar Rothschild Fouche, (an engineer who claims to have worked at Area 51), suggests that the Black Triangle is a Top Secret, experimental, U.S. Air Force vehicle known as the TR-3B, code named "Astra".

The TR-3B is supposed to be a 600 foot wide (180 m), triangular aerospace vehicle that utilizes a nuclear reactor to generate an intense magnetic field that negates Earth's gravitational forces on the mass of the vehicle by 89%, rendering it extremely lightweight. It also manipulates this field for propulsion and can maneuver on the spot, vertically and horizontally, at incredible speeds up to Mach 9, and climb to an altitude of 120,000 feet (36.6 km). The aircraft is also equipped with advanced Electromagnetic Counter Measures ECM systems that render it nearly invisible to radar, or makes the craft appear as an aircraft of smaller size than it really is.
600ftwide, big enough to hold the 50 foot laser

nuclear reactor, should be enough to juice the thing

able to hover

radar invisible (not optically invisible though, hmm)

i think we have a winner
Old 8th November 2006, 12:40 PM   #346
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by defaultdotxbe View Post
600ftwide, big enough to hold the 50 foot laser

nuclear reactor, should be enough to juice the thing

able to hover

radar invisible (not optically invisible though, hmm)

i think we have a winner
Pshaw! Now you're just being foolish. I demand that you acknowledge my ideas are better than yours!
Old 8th November 2006, 12:54 PM   #347
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

Pshaw! Now you're just being foolish. I demand that you acknowledge my ideas are better than yours!
hmmph, what evidence do you have that such a satellite-destroying-satellite-repalcing satellite exists? do you have anyone who worked at area 51?
Old 8th November 2006, 01:22 PM   #348
Crazycowbob
Bovine Overlord

Hey guys, another little thing about the round holes. I'm no expert here, but with impact craters, the crater is always larger than the object, and often times the meteorite is far from being round, yet the crater is always very circular. It would seem to me that the debris that made the holes in the buildings was most likely smaller than the holes, and the shock from impact spread in a circular wave out from the point of impact. I'd wager it was the outer support members (That are seen allllll over those pictures) that caused the damage, after all, some of those larger chunks must have weighed many tons and should easily have been able to punch through a building. Please correct me if my thinking is off on this.
Crazycowbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2006, 01:35 PM   #349
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

hmmph, what evidence do you have that such a satellite-destroying-satellite-repalcing satellite exists?
Well, the satellites are still there, aren't they? Therefore, they must have been replaced. The four rats have demonstrated it*.

do you have anyone who worked at area 51?
Why yes, yes I do. Modesty prevents me from IDing myself him.

*Quad Erat Demonstrandum, QED. How else would you translate it?
Old 8th November 2006, 02:11 PM   #350
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

Well, the satellites are still there, aren't they? Therefore, they must have been replaced. The four rats have demonstrated it*.
all this logic is making me dizzy, lol
Old 8th November 2006, 02:13 PM   #351
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

all this logic is making me dizzy, lol
Well, that happens to you poor low IQ types. Try drinking some beer
Old 8th November 2006, 03:43 PM   #352
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Just to get us back on track. Notice the red arrow. TS1234's round beam seems to have cut a very nice right angle. I know a lot of woodworkers who'd like to learn that trick. It would save a fortune on mortising jigs.
Old 8th November 2006, 05:48 PM   #353
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Did you have fun placing red dots at random places ?

You missed a few, by the way.

Now, I'd agree that it's kinda funny how those round-ish shapes seem all over the place,
Yes, I have missed a few. I only placed dots where I saw round boundry conditions that matched the diameter. Yes, isn't it strange how everywhere there is a darker area, (indicating a greater depth of penetration), there are these matching diameters.
TruthSeeker1234 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2006, 05:58 PM   #354
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Yes, I have missed a few. I only placed dots where I saw round boundry conditions that matched the diameter. Yes, isn't it strange how everywhere there is a darker area, (indicating a greater depth of penetration), there are these matching diameters.
That's like, totally weird, dude. Since the outside of the WTC was made of similar prefabricated elements of 3 horizontal and 3 vertical elements. I think you're onto something here!

Old 8th November 2006, 06:00 PM   #355
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

i think your standards of "same diameter" are pitiful at best

but assuming these are the deepest holes, and they are the same size, perhaps its because they were made by the same type of debris? we know the facade broke into more of less regular sized-sections (because they broke at the joints) perhaps those caused several holes of the same size
Old 8th November 2006, 06:14 PM   #356
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

i think your standards of "same diameter" are pitiful at best

but assuming these are the deepest holes, and they are the same size, perhaps its because they were made by the same type of debris? we know the facade broke into more of less regular sized-sections (because they broke at the joints) perhaps those caused several holes of the same size
Or the holes are partially constrained by the regular spacing of the roof structure. But probably a combination of both factors.

The larger holes would be where a large enough piece of debris directly impacted a cross beam, causing more damage in that local area, which was constrained by the next beam over. Take a look at my picture with the lines. I'd like to see TS's explanation for how so many holes line up in such neat rows, even when on opposite ends of the building.

Seriously, does anyone have a diagram of the beam structure for this building?
Old 8th November 2006, 06:20 PM   #357
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

Or the holes are partially constrained by the regular spacing of the roof structure. But probably a combination of both factors.

The larger holes would be where a large enough piece of debris directly impacted a cross beam, causing more damage in that local area, which was constrained by the next beam over. Take a look at my picture with the lines. I'd like to see TS's explanation for how so many holes line up in such neat rows, even when on opposite ends of the building.

Seriously, does anyone have a diagram of the beam structure for this building?
easy, the laser blasted the building in a back and forth pattern to maximize damage, lol
Old 8th November 2006, 06:23 PM   #358
apathoid

Boundary conditions? Do you even know what they are? Why not just say depressions or holes...something like that? Everytime you use language thats over your head - it makes you sound foolish, TS. I recommend you stop trying to sound smart, because every time you try to do so - the outcome is 180 degrees out of phase with your expectation and exponentially inversely proportional to your credibility.
apathoid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2006, 06:30 PM   #359
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

btw, can we conclude that TS1234 does not believe the towers were blown by explosives? At least that's something we can build on.
Old 8th November 2006, 06:51 PM   #360
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by Bell View Post
btw, can we conclude that TS1234 does not believe the towers were blown by explosives? At least that's something we can build on.
Blown to kingdom come by explosives, then massive holes drilled into the debris w/ a star wars beam weapon...

This is comedy gold!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories